Bills vs Odin ( Marvel )

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, Bills is confirmed as a galaxy buster in the new Battle of Gods movie. Marvels Odin is also a Galaxy Buster. Will Odin make Bills his pet ? Or will Bills rule Asgard?

Battle takes place in an empty realm with no collateral damage, Odin is not amped to begin with, but if he needs it he can amp himself to his utmost potential, as can Bills. Winner by Death and both are bloodlusted. Thor decided to challenge Weiss to a death fight and lost terribly, Weiss was incredibly sad about accidentally striking Thor too hard and killing him. Deceivingly, Odin found a way to poison Weiss during a peace treaty banquet. Weiss falls down dead and Bills attacks Odin with all his might! FIGHT!

" Let me off of this chain, Asgardian! I am a God! I demand that you let me..."

*Smacks Bills with rolled up newspaper*

" No! Bad Bills! Bad kitty. No 12th God of Destruction treats for you tonight."

" ....I'll be quiet :[ "

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

I`m leaning towards stalemate or Bills could maybe win due to his MFTL combat speed, also since Bills found out that Odin poisoned Whis then Bills will go all out and try to kill Odin.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills have no answers to mystical attacks, telepathy, matter manipulation, time manipulation, or a form of reality warping. I would say Odin.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal: where did u see that bills is a galaxy buster

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Ofcourse he's going to try to kill Odin. This is a battle...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Yea but then you said he will try to kill him when it's a battle. You said stalemate, so one of tehm has to die. So that would mean you're saying something like "50/50" or 5/10 for Bills or Odin

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@neongamewave said:

I`m leaning towards stalemate or Bills could maybe win due to his MFTL combat speed, also since Bills found out that Odin poisoned Whis then Bills will go all out and try to kill Odin.

lol no Odin is on another level from Bills,the dude has shaken the multiverse with his fights,can control time,warp reality to a certain extent etc. All Bills really has is the same powers set every other DBZ characters has he is just much more powerful then they are.Strength,speed,energy projection etc is good and all but to be a on Odin's level and be branded a "Sky Father" ones must have as they call it "hax" abilities.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Where did this term "MTFL" sprout from? Why is it even being used for characters who aren't even that much faster than the speed of light? The only ones who should be able to carry that term are Flash and Silver Surfer at this point.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Yea but then you said he will try to kill him when it's a battle. You said stalemate, so one of tehm has to die. So that would mean you're saying something like "50/50" or 5/10 for Bills or Odin

I said I`m leaning towards a stalemate and a battle doesn`t always result in death. Your not really making any sense, your complicating things and your basically implying that what I said is that Bills will kill Odin and although its not really an impossibility the point is, all I said is that he will try to kill Odin in a fit of rage in terms of it being the concept of a battle has nothing to do with anything, its blatantly obvious and I am fully aware in regards to the expectations, outcomes and probability of a battle.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Where did this term "MTFL" sprout from? Why is it even being used for characters who aren't even that much faster than the speed of light? The only ones who should be able to carry that term are Flash and Silver Surfer at this point.

I agree with this^^ in order for you to be as they say "MFTL" you have to be at least 100 FTL to me.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave said:

lol no Odin is on another level from Bills,the dude has shaken the multiverse with his fights,can control time,warp reality to a certain extent all Bills really has is the same powers set every other DBZ characters just he is much more powerful.

Proof? Through statements correct? As many like to disapprove of Cell`s statement as being nothing more than hyperbole and King Kai who knows Bills, as well as seen him in action has said that he possesses the power to destroy the universe. Someone who watched the movie had said that during the movie Bills absorbed a planet and used that generational as well as methodical utilization of power to destroy half of the universe. Bills is immune to magic, matter manipulation and Bills has shown the ability to transmute things, also he is not just more powerful but also far more skilled, knowledgeable and experienced.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: IKR?

@neongamewave: ........The OP said that he killed Bills master and Bills is going all out. Someone is bound to die. Do you really think Bills is NOT going to kill Odin in this situation? Forget it....

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@neongamewave said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave said:

lol no Odin is on another level from Bills,the dude has shaken the multiverse with his fights,can control time,warp reality to a certain extent all Bills really has is the same powers set every other DBZ characters just he is much more powerful.

Proof? Through statements correct? As many like to disapprove of Cell`s statement as being nothing more than hyperbole and King Kai who knows Bills, as well as seen him in action has said that he possesses the power to destroy the universe. Someone who watched the movie had said that during the movie Bills absorbed a planet and used that generational as well as methodical utilization of power to destroy half of the universe. Bills is immune to magic, matter manipulation and Bills has shown the ability to transmute things, also he is not just more powerful but also far more skilled, knowledgeable and experienced.

Proof for what?And can I see this "proof" that Bills can destroy the universe?And where is the "proof" Bills is totally immune to magic?And IIRC it was not a statement when Odin shook the Multiverse it was shown.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: IKR?

@neongamewave:

........The OP said that he killed Bills master and Bills is going all out. Someone is bound to die. Do you really think Bills is NOT going to kill Odin in this situation? Forget it....

Which is my point. Bills in a fit of rage will try to kill Odin and you haven`t proven otherwise so simply stating your opinionated viewpoints as fact will not help carry your argument any further. In reality poison wouldn`t kill Whis its only through the story made by the OP in which it occurred and succeeded, Odin did not take down Whis through his own power but through a sneaky tactic.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Proof that his fight shook the entire multiverse or more so rather the galaxy. It was translated by valfranx via the trailers and someone who watched the movie confirmed it as being true as well.

Loading Video...

king kai:NI el Super sayayin 3 pudo compararse al Dios de la Destrucción!

nor the Super sayayin 3 could be compared to the God of Destruction!

vegeta:

Qué dices!!! Ni Kakaroto pudo con él!!?

What says! Neither Kakarot could with him !!!?

pero qué me dices!!!

but than me says!!!

king kai:

Falta poco para la destrucción del universo!

Lack little to the destruction of the universe!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wardemon32

@neongamewave: Yes you are saying he would try to kill Odin, and you said it's a stalemate, so that means you are saying HE CAN KILL ODIN. And how wouldn't Poison kill Whis?

Anyways show how Bills stand much of a chance or stalemates

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@neongamewave:

Here Odin destroys a galaxy: Proof

Here Odin again destroys a Galaxy:Proof

As for the shaking the Multiverse, I can't find the scans but you can search it and you should be able to find it.

Edit: I found the scan where he shakes the Multiverse during his fight with Seth:

No Caption Provided

I'm not a Odin expert by any stretch of the Imagination,but this should be clear proof that said sky farther is a galaxy buster.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

@wardemon32 said:

@neongamewave: Yes you are saying he would try to kill Odin, and you said it's a stalemate, so that means you are saying HE CAN KILL ODIN. And how wouldn't Poison kill Whis?

Anyways show how Bills stand much of a chance or stalemates

But you said that I am implying he would be able to kill Odin? There is a difference between attempting and accomplishing, this shouldn`t even be a discussion. I think you are over complicating things, stalemate means tie, you know that right? And I said I`m leaning towards a stalemate more than the latter so your not really making any sense.

Attempt

Make an effort to achieve or complete (something, typically a difficult task or action)

Accomplish

To succeed in doing; bring to pass.

Stalemate

A position counting as a draw

Bills is a confirmed galaxy buster, is immune to magic and transmutation also he is MFTL in combat speed.

Why would poison kill Whis?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

@neongamewave:

As for the shaking the Multiverse, I can't find the scans but you can search it and you should be able to find it.

As shown through narrative statements also Bills can destroy a galaxy also and more on top of that he has thousands of years of experience in combat.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: You obviuosly don't get it so I'll leave it alone. Now thousands of years of training? And how much do you think Odin has? Lmao.

Now can you show me where it says he's immune to magic?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@neongamewave said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave:

As shown through narrative statements also Bills can destroy a galaxy also and more on top of that he has thousands of years of experience in combat.

And how is any of this going to help him against some one who can control time and warp reality?I know Bills is powerful but he lacks the hax abilities Odin has (such as reality warping,time manipulation,etc.)Also lol @ thousand of years combat training, Odin has been fighting for a while as well.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave:

And how is any of this going to help him against some one who can control time and warp reality?I know Bills is powerful but he lacks the hax abilities Odin has (such as reality warping,time manipulation,etc.)Also lol @ thousand of years combat training, Odin has been fighting for a while as well.

Bills is immune to reality warping and transmutation, Odin should win via time manipulation but I can also see this fight ending as a stalemate. Bills has been around since the Supreme Kais who can live to be 75,000 years old and Shenron fears Bills as well, Bills did all of these things while holding back 30% of his power, he overpowered a SSJG Goku with 70% of his power and he is MFTL in combat. Bills has destroyed stars, worlds and etc.

It says Seth caused a shockwave and that through collision was it able to cause ripples across every reality where does it specifically say Multiverse? Also it wasn`t Odin alone who caused it but through battle with another of great power.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

@wardemon32 said:

@neongamewave: You obviuosly don't get it so I'll leave it alone. Now thousands of years of training? And how much do you think Odin has? Lmao.

Now can you show me where it says he's immune to magic?

Get what? Your not making any sense and your taking things out of context. He`s been around for roughly 75,000 years or more, how much experience do you think Odin has?

As confirmed by Kazenshuu.

Beerus cannot believe Buu will not share when he has so many, but Buu shouts back at him saying they are all his and proceeds to lick them all. Beerus struggles with Buu over the pies, until Buu tries to turn him into candy.

Also Super Buuhan`s transmutation did not work on Vegito who has less ki power and control than Bills. Ki is the deciding factor for all things in DBZ.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wardemon32

@neongamewave:

This is obviously a battle to see who dies. But lets say it wasn't. You said and I quote

"I`m leaning towards stalemate"

Then you said
"Bills in a fit of rage will try to kill Odin"

Now you said Bills will try to kill Odin. And before you said it would be a stalemate as in either can win. So that's like another of saying 50/50. So since it's 50/50 than mean Bills would have been sucessful at one point. He would have killed Odin if it's 50/50, and you are saying Bills can win.

So you saying Bills can win and tehn going and saying Bills is trying to kill Odin would been he can actually kill Odin.

But like I said Forget. It. It has nothing to do with who wins so now you prove how this can be a stalemate.

overpowered a SSJG Goku with 70% of his power and he is MFTL in combat. Bills has destroyed stars, worlds and etc

Just because he did that to Goku doesn't mean thats going down with Odin. And since when was he MFTL? Scans, feats? Odin can destroy worlds, stars, etc.....

Bills is immune to reality warping and transmutation....Also Super Buuhan`s transmutation did not work on Vegito who has less ki power and control than Bills. Ki is the deciding factor for all things in DBZ

So wouldn't that mean Super Buuhans transmutation was just powerful enough to be effective, not that Bills is immune to it? There's no real limit to Ki in DBZ. So as long as you are powerful enough to overcome Bills Ki you're transmutation or reality warping should be effective. It's not like Bills is omniponent.

Belroyi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Belroyi

@neongamewave said:

Multiple faster than light combat speed? I'd like to see proof of this please, kind of hard to believe that since the movie isn't available anywhere outside of Japan and that there isn't even an English Sub yet.\

hear·say

/ˈhi(ə)rˌsā/
Noun
  1. Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated; rumor.
  2. The report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin, I need stills or a fight vid for BILLS

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

@wardemon32 said:

@neongamewave:

This is obviously a battle to see who dies. But lets say it wasn't. You said and I quote

"I`m leaning towards stalemate"

Then you said

"Bills in a fit of rage will try to kill Odin"

Now you said Bills will try to kill Odin. And before you said it would be a stalemate as in either can win. So that's like another of saying 50/50. So since it's 50/50 than mean Bills would have been sucessful at one point. He would have killed Odin if it's 50/50, and you are saying Bills can win.

So you saying Bills can win and tehn going and saying Bills is trying to kill Odin would been he can actually kill Odin.

But like I said Forget. It. It has nothing to do with who wins so now you prove how this can be a stalemate.

overpowered a SSJG Goku with 70% of his power and he is MFTL in combat. Bills has destroyed stars, worlds and etc

Just because he did that to Goku doesn't mean thats going down with Odin. And since when was he MFTL? Scans, feats? Odin can destroy worlds, stars, etc.....

Bills is immune to reality warping and transmutation....Also Super Buuhan`s transmutation did not work on Vegito who has less ki power and control than Bills. Ki is the deciding factor for all things in DBZ

So wouldn't that mean Super Buuhans transmutation was just powerful enough to be effective, not that Bills is immune to it? There's no real limit to Ki in DBZ. So as long as you are powerful enough to overcome Bills Ki you're transmutation or reality warping should be effective. It's not like Bills is omniponent.

Leaning towards stalemate as in I see the fight ending as a stalemate more so than Bills winning outright.

Yes because within the scenario Bills` master Whis had died why wouldn`t he fight in a fit of rage and saying he would try to kill Odin doesn`t mean he will and can. Your taking things out of context.

Stalemate means tie or standstill, I didn`t say it could go either way. No its not, 50/50 is by chance and by even terms, stalemate is a way to say tie or evenly matched. There is no definite winner. What are you trying to say or prove?

I said stalemate not that it could go either way or that it would be 50/50.

Bills was testing Goku and defeated him easily with only 70% of his power. 70% as stated by his Master Whis was put in his fight against Goku, Bills even said he was holding back a lot of his power.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bills-vs-silver-surfer-1450635/?page=3 (Comment #131)

Bills also outpaced Goku`s Instant Transmission which is FTL.

Kanzenshuu - Angered, Beerus punches Goku hard in the gut, then sends him flying through West City with a ferocious kick. Goku stops himself mid-air, but before he can do anything Beerus is already there and puts Goku in a headlock. Beerus quickly whirls around him, kicks Goku off into a nearby forest, and gives chase. Not able to see them, Kame-Sen’nin and the others run over to a Capsule ship and fly off after the two. Goku and Beerus continue exchanging blows in the forest, when Beerus sends Goku flying with another kick to the face. Beerus flies off after him and the two end up in a desert area with numerous rock formations surrounding them. Goku and Beerus charge at each other and their punches collide, sending out an Earth-shattering shockwave. They pull away from each other and a trickle of blood falls from a cut on Goku’s cheek.

Vegito was able to retain his powers and abilities even when he was transmuted by Super Buuhan`s magic also Ki does matter there is a limit to ki within DBZ and it depends on the individual who utilizes it as described by Akira as being ki control and ki size, the point is the transmutation failed to work against Bills, it had no effect on him it has nothing to do with being omnipotent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Otherworld is tied to all other physical reality. If Otherworld Shakes, so to does Earth. That is not fair to base on, Goku and BIlls fight did not shake all of existence, more like shaking the end of a string that is attached to a lot of other strings, vibrations will be felt throughout the line.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belroyi said:

@neongamewave said:

Multiple faster than light combat speed? I'd like to see proof of this please, kind of hard to believe that since the movie isn't available anywhere outside of Japan and that there isn't even an English Sub yet.\

hear·say

/ˈhi(ə)rˌsā/Noun
  1. Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated; rumor.
  2. The report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/bills-vs-silver-surfer-1450635/?page=3 (Comment #131)

Source

Any thing or place from which something comes, arises, or is obtained; origin:

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills, I thinks, may win this

Belroyi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Belroyi
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NeonGameWave

@regal_rumble_man said:

Odin, I need stills or a fight vid for BILLS

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Unfortunately this is all I could find but these videos should give you a good idea on what Bills can do, he doe have the power to destroy galaxies and probably the universe as well as confirmed by King Kai.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

Maybe it would be safer to say "resistent". Just because he wasn't effected by Super Buuhans magic doesn't mean that goes the same for Odin. Odin's magic is on a whole new level.

That would be like saying since Gorilla Grodd can't get into Supermans minds, Superman is immune to TP. When someone like Martian Manhunter can come along and use TP on Superman and be sucessful at it.

That whole Silver Surfer vs Bills thread is a joke. Silver Surfer obviously stomps.

Bills beats Instant Transmission could have been him beating the time it took for Goku's molecules to disorty. Instant Transmission is INSTANT. How do you beat instant? Like how Flash beat Instant Teleportation, he didn't actually just beat the time it took fro the peoples molecules to disort completely.

You can't put Goku or Super Buuhans magic on the same level as Odin. That's just not going to work

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rolldestroyer

i doubt bills can affect the whole multiverse like Odin, and even if he did marvel's multiverse is infinitely larger than DBZ therefore odin wins no matter what.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

@neongamewave: Goddam you toriyama, you say galaxy bustah and all you did is show citybussting at best?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

Maybe it would be safer to say "resistent". Just because he wasn't effected by Super Buuhans magic doesn't mean that goes the same for Odin. Odin's magic is on a whole new level.

That would be like saying since Gorilla Grodd can't get into Supermans minds, Superman is immune to TP. When someone like Martian Manhunter can come along and use TP on Superman and be sucessful at it.

That whole Silver Surfer vs Bills thread is a joke. Silver Surfer obviously stomps.

Bills beats Instant Transmission could have been him beating the time it took for Goku's molecules to disorty. Instant Transmission is INSTANT. How do you beat instant? Like how Flash beat Instant Teleportation, he didn't actually just beat the time it took fro the peoples molecules to disort completely.

You can't put Goku or Super Buuhans magic on the same level as Odin. That's just not going to work

Magic is magic also like I said ki is an important factor.

It does depend on the caster but it also depends on the circumstance.

I respect your opinion but I don`t believe it to be a stomp but Silver Surfer would win.

Bills outpaced Goku who was using IT and he has a form of teleportation as well.

Magic and transmutation does not affect Bills at all so how will any other form of magic affect him, can you prove it?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills wanted a great fight with Goku not totally loosing his mind and fighting poorly due to stress. If Weiss and Piccolo say or imply Bills can wipe out a galaxy in one shot, then that is to be trusted. The movie is canon, so we have to accept it. Also, Weiss really loved Earth food, he wouldn't let either of them blow earth up. :D

Also, does MFLT stand for massively faster than light?

@regal_rumble_man said:

@neongamewave: Goddam you toriyama, you say galaxy bustah and all you did is show citybussting at best?

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: bills was not mentioned in that thread, nor will I read DBZ maths

eff toriyama, well at least Arale is still the strongest

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: bills was not mentioned in that thread, nor will I read DBZ maths

eff toriyama, well at least Arale is still the strongest

Its the fundamental principles concerning DBZ that matters and it applies to the characters of the DBZ universe.

Arale is a cool character and she is one of the strongest in terms of Dragon Ball.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: no dbz character has ever cracked the earth with a single punch xd

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only combat speed feat:Bills fights Super Saiyan God Goku in suspended time until Goku reverted to his base form and Bills knocks Goku to the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0GQZ5PqdI The drips of water were falling at a slow paste though I made the assumption that the drips were going faster when they kept moving around and when Goku was pushed back because Bills only sped up when in combat.You see Bills run toward Goku the drips start to jump up and Bills soon fought Goku at fast speeds.

Then,they continue their fight.Goku then uses instant transmission to compete with Bill's speed.It was also clear they were going FTL when nobody is able to see them when they were fighting in the city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmi0K8Fym4k From speculation, I saw that no one could see them (obviously) and the cars were barely moving opposed to normal cars in the city.After Goku said that he wasn't satisfied about being Super Saiyan God,Bills starts going immensely faster Goku and launched Goku across the forest and the canyon which is pretty far compared to how other characters don't even go far when getting launched by attacks with the additional fact that Goku is always on the defensive and offense.

Based on the synopsis,Bills and Goku were creating E-arth shattering shockwaves.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-gods/synopsis/

Angered, Beerus punches Goku hard in the gut, then sends him flying through West

City with a ferocious kick. Goku stops himself mid-air, but before he can do

anything Beerus is already there and puts Goku in a headlock. Beerus quickly

whirls around him, kicks Goku off into a nearby forest, and gives chase. Not

able to see them, Kame-Sen’nin and the others run over to a Capsule ship and fly

off after the two. Goku and Beerus continue exchanging blows in the forest, when

Beerus sends Goku flying with another kick to the face. Beerus flies off after

him and the two end up in a desert area with numerous rock formations

surrounding them. Goku and Beerus charge at each other and their punches

collide, sending out an Earth-shattering shockwave. They pull away from each

other and a trickle of blood falls from a cut on Goku’s cheek.

The reason why Bills goes MFTL is bc Bills came to E-arth and was already there when King Kai telepathically told Vegeta that a new bad guy was coming and that Goku ss3 was no match at all.Vegeta was training at that time dodging many lasers for his training in his base.Plus,we learned that Bills did this even though he wasn't charged up.Bills was also said to be able to destroy the solar system in an instant which makes sense because Bills is extremely more powerful than Cell who is a lot weaker than Goku ss3.Piccolo says he could destroy the galaxy.King Kai in the Spanish sub said he would destroy the universe.For me,I'll stop at galaxy since it seems more logical.Disagree with me if you will but this part is my opinion.So disregard this comment if you disagree.

Bills can become extremely strong the longer he sleeps.This movie,he had only slept for 39 years which is the same age Bulma.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

@debeze: Gero and dr Myuu are idjits, now if dr slump is bent on evil... DB would end prematurely

@neongamewave: That little girl can oneshot plenty of named characters if they stick strictly to melee