Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

We know this guy is tough, he can beat Super Sayain 3 with ease 0_0

Here are 3 other guys who can claim the same.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Bills slaughters Broly, and Kid Buu. Omega Shenron is the greatest threat for Bills, but Bills is the greater fighter and he is faster when in combat but the only chance for the Team to survive or win is to have Kid Buu absorb Omega Shenron and Broly so that he can become Omega Kid Buuly.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills slaughters Broly, and Kid Buu. Omega Shenron is the greatest threat for Bills, Bills is the greater fighter and he is faster when in combat but the only chance for the Team to survive or win is if Kid Buu absorbs Omega Shenron and Broly so that he can become Omega Kid Buuly.

Base on what can Bills be claim faster than Omega Shenron?

Also Super Sayain Broly (who nearly wiped out the souther galaxy) was punking the Z Fighters and Gohan as well.

Buu has never been destroyed except by the Spirit Bomb (charged with positive energy to his pure evil energy) while punking with ease Super Sayain 3 and Vegeta and Fat Buu to.

So base on all this why does Bills (Base on feats of what? Beating super Sayain 3?) stomp?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Bills fights at MFTL speeds and he outpaced Goku`s IT.

Bills stomped Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks, Vegeta and the rest of the Z Fighters with no trouble at all, he also curbstomped SSJ3 Goku and overpowered a SSJG Goku by using only 70% of his true power. I`m pretty sure Bills can and has bust galaxies also.

Now that is a good point but Bills doesn`t need to kill Kid Buu he can just have him knocked out with his pressure point techniques also Bills stomped Fat Buu, SSJ Vegeta, and SSJ3 Goku with no trouble at all as he did not even need to really power up while in doing these things.

Based on these links and official sources of information as well as videos:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-gods/synopsis/

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly and Kid Buu are non-factors from what I've seen from Bills already, however Omega Shenron might give him a good fight don't know who would win though, it depends if Bills is stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Shenron solos

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu makes Broly a non-factor in any fight, don't think people understand how much more powerful later villains are in dbz. 1 saga makes any previous characters obsolete.

Omega Shenron makes Buu obsolete if we are assuming that kid goku wasn't really weak and that the whole time gt was scaled up from z.

Bills vs Omega Shenron

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@neongamewave:"Omega Kid Buuly" laughing out loud.

Bills for the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Shenron wins without PIS

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt shenron kill like a universe of something like that?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firstly Broly never beat an SSJ3. Secondly, I think that Bills will definitely take out Buu and Broly, I'm not so sure about Omega Shenron though.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reikai
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Brolly was a galaxy buster before there were Official galaxy busters in DBZ. Buu and Shenron never displayed that level of power. Only Brolly did. And he did it in an underpowered state. And he is the only character whose power increases indefinitely, without limit and against all logic.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DangerousLoki

I am really like Bills. PS Omega Shenron is a joke.

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By wkar

Until it gets out of the anime we can't know who would win, but anyway I would say Omega Shenron.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills Dies!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Bills best feat is Galaxy Busting LOL, bump.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Brolly was a galaxy buster before there were Official galaxy busters in DBZ. Buu and Shenron never displayed that level of power. Only Brolly did. And he did it in an underpowered state. And he is the only character whose power increases indefinitely, without limit and against all logic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So why is Sheron inferior?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dratini1331

@cadencev2: Broly's power increases to what is assumed to be a limitless level. He can beat anyone if he's given enough time, which is what makes him so dangerous. I really wish Broly had been the last DBZ villain. It would've been amazing to see toriyama use him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly's power level doesn't increase. the team wins

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: If you go on youtube there is an actual debunking of that solar system busting feat.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: If you go on youtube there is an actual debunking of that solar system busting feat.

lol I seen it. He does destroy much of it one planet/star at a time.

Buu could do the same thing, was doing the same thing.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

well the only way to destroy a galaxy is make a large ball of ki and chunk it at the galaxy . orrr have enough energy out put to destroy eatch planet all at once

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't think that dragon was Female. I guess I didn't check closely enough at its genitalia to take notice.

And to answer you, when did OS ever destroy the universe? Fact is, never happened. Nor shown to happen. It's hyperbole, speculated by Elder Kai at a Gradual Effect caused by OS' negative ki. Which really doesn't make him any better than Majin Buu.

If you defer to the "debunking of Brolly", that in itself has been debunked as nothing more than a hater rant. Every bit of 'evidence' has been shredded time and again by the actual facts of the movie. There were so many assumptions made by the maker of that vid that it's downright laughable.

We can explore a few. One involving Brolly's flashback scene of his younger days, attempting to claim that he was destroying the South Galaxy back then. We do not see this happening. We don't even actually see a planet in its entirety blowing up in the flashback. Even those scene, they'd number less than half a dozen, an inconsequential figure next to the sheer size and number of celestial objects within a galaxy.

Nvm to the fact that it was never stated that the worlds Brolly attacked while growing up were within the Southern Galaxy. He could just as well have been within the East or West galaxies and no one would be the wiser.

Then the question of how it occurred. The claim that was "over time" has been shattered repeatedly. People question the "spinning" of the galaxy. Had it been so, it would've occurred over Thousands of years. That would make him older than Majin Buu. Except we know Brolly is the same age as Goku and there never has been any time dumping with Brolly and Paragus, so we know this isn't true.

Moving that the spinning is actually the Camera and not the galaxy, then people claim he Flew and struck each world and star one at a time. This would place Brolly's travel and reaction speeds at Trillions of Times Faster than Light, since the given destruction of the scene only lasted seven seconds. That would make him faster than every character in DBZ fiction; DBZ, DBGT, DBU, DBZM, DBZ AF, etc etc.

And then the other theory, that he targeted each star and planet from the center outward, which would give him cognitive prowess far in excess of even the Supreme Kai's, and his attacks would thusly be in the trillions of times FTL range still, with energy reserves to unleash billions upon billion sand trillions upon trillions of planet and star-busting ki blasts within a span of 7sec, which is yet still a display of speed and power far greater than anything existing in the DBU.

The only Reasonable and Plausible explanation of events that transpired within that scant timeframe, is one Singular attack of such power, that it created a wave of destruction that traveled across the galaxy faster than the initial blast, decimating everything in its path until reaching the Outer Edges of the galaxy, where at which point the wave would've lost most of its initial force, enabling systems on the Outer Rim to continue to exist, yet not exactly living.

Given that the worlds Goku visited were all demolished with no life among them, would indicate such a thing. The planets were there, but they were dead. Which fit to the point of Paragus' schemes since he needed to traipse around with Vegeta and make him think they were 'tracking' the Legendary Super Saiyan until he was ready to strand Vegeta on "New Planet Vegeta" once the comet was too close to be avoided.

Which would indicate the only reason any planet remained at all was because Paragus had held Brolly back, which is present in the fact Brolly is restricted from using his full might because of the Control Circlet that Paragus had sealed on him years earlier, and we know it was years because within the scene where Paragus was wrestling with the Circlet, Paragus did not possess a mustache.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills CURBSTOMPS Kid Buu and Broly are below SSJ 3 and Omega Shenron is not stronger than Super Vegito, so he could take it down too pretty easily

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:
@cadencev2 said:

I didn't think that dragon was Female. I guess I didn't check closely enough at its genitalia to take notice.

Well if you had GT in HDD or Blueray, you would notice these things.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reikai

@cadencev2: I count myself fortunate that I don't, moreso because I'd never want to notice such things.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: I put brolly at rival level of ssj3 because he fought 2 fpssj and a fssj2. Gohan,(it's been stated he was ssj2) and Goten and Trunks, which are both fssj1. Because after a sayain achieves ssj there children can achieve it much easier. Brolly was always above ssj2 form, proving this is when he fought Ultra Trunks which is nothing but a complete Buff of energy, his strength rivals that of a ssj2 but he's not faster then a ssj2, and a 2fssj which was goku and gohan which rivals the speed of a ssj2. Because it's stated a ssj2 is 2x stronger then a ssj1 however brolly fought 2 fpssj which is the equivalent of a ssj2, then he fought Ultra Trunks abd Super Vageta which is past a ssj2 power, plus a super namek, which is stronger then a regular ssj without fullpower.

So Brolly is not far from ssj3 level especially when he tanked 3 kamemeha waves from 1fssj, and 2 ssj2. Goku and Gohan were ssj2's right until trunks intervened and destroyed the concentration of his blast. He's tanked ssj2 punches, which even kid buu felt at one point. So Broly's Defence is up there with Buu's regeneration, and it's been stated and PROVEN his power continuously rises, the people that says it doesn't just try to cheat Broly because they don't like him, mostly it's the cell fans (who is one of the most badass villians of dbz history). If ssj3 can fight kid buu, I believe Broly can. Because fat buu got his ass handed to him by a ssj2 and Goku beat him down to as a ssj3 if a ssj2 can hold it's own against a buu the weakest buu at that, and Broly is stronger then cell and a ssj2(which he is, stop being biased and except it) Brolly can hold his own against kid buu. Plus I'll repeat he has that, infinite power level factor, that's his unique special ability.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OS solos

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

A Spirit Ball powered by the denizens of Earth and amped by Super Saiyan destroyed Kid Buu.

Broly died to Kamehamehas from 3 SSJ1s. After receiving a major Zenkai boost from the first Broly movie.

Bills didn't die. We don't know what it would take to kill him. Sure he's the God of Destruction (the most feared in the 7 'verses) but.... apparently it only takes 5 pure hearts from Super Saiyans to sort of almost equal him. So....? Who knows? Too much conjecture.

Last, but certainly not least, it took a Spirit Bomb powered by all life in the freaking UNIVERSE to kill Shenron. Being used by a Goku in GT whose base form equaled Kid Buu's power.

I'd say:

OS solos

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First time I'm saying Bills loses. Omega Shenron wins it for the team. Then the beat up, KO'd Bills gets turned into chocolate by Buu.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WTF why wasn't I tagged?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: Gohan was not SSJ 2 when he fought Broly, he was SSJ1, and even if we consider that he was SSJ 2, he would have been weaker than the average because of his lack of training after the Cell games.

There is A WORLD of difference beetwen 2 FSSJ and a SSJ 2. The combined power of 2 FSSJ is not enough to top a SSJ 2, if you don't believe me, look at how Gohan destroyed all the Cell Jrs (who are stated to be as strong as Cell) with incredible ease. And if you look, Perfect Cell is above FSSJ Goku.

Broly NEVER fought against Ultra Trunks and Ultra Vegeta. Where did you get that? also, Ultra forms are considerably weaker than a SSJ 2

Goku only faced Broly at SSJ 1, he never used SSJ 2

Goku was the only one that reached FSSJ, you can know by looking at certain characteristics like bigger and bolder eyes than common SSJ

Broly never tanked SSJ 2 attack, in fact, he died with the power of 3 SSJ 1

Also, Broly power DOES NOT rises constantly, that's a myth.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SirMethos

Broly is a complete chump compared to everyone else in this fight, he doesn't affect the outcome one way or the other.

That said, Omega Shenron and Buu has a pretty good chance of winning if they work together. Unfortunately, their egos and personalities makes any kind of actual team-work between them, nigh-impossible.

That said, Bills wins.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Broly and Kid Buu are mostly non-factors, unless Kid Buu absorb one of them.

However, I think team wins.

O. Shenron outclasses Bills in every aspect. Feat, powerscaling, etc.

The only one thing I am not sure about is the "godly ki" of Bills.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what happens to Broly..

Loading Video...

This is what happens to Kid Buu..

Loading Video...

But like said above, Omega outclasses Bills in feats, power-scaling, and everything in general.

It's basically just OS VS Bills, and OS takes him out.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jasonhawke

Bills slaughters Broly, and Kid Buu. Omega Shenron is the greatest threat for Bills, but Bills is the greater fighter and he is faster when in combat but the only chance for the Team to survive or win is to have Kid Buu absorb Omega Shenron and Broly so that he can become Omega Kid Buuly.

This guy's got it.

lemieux08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lemieux08

There is kind of a hole in there, people are saying that Broly was killed by a Kamehameha from 3 SSJ1s but the Kamehameha wave that Goku, Gohan and Goten sent merely hurt him, what killed him is the sun. The only purpose of the Kamehameha was to push Broly, not to kill him. I remember reading a fan manga where there was an alternate universe where Broly missed the sun, so he was not hurt and came back to kill all the Z-FIghters.

So Broly would (probably) stand a little bit.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Ki cannot be detected, therefore Lord Bills stomp, the only way the tam stand remote chance is if Buu absorbs them, and Lord Bills allows himself to be detected.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mike_Fowler

They'll make bills angry and when he's angry a galaxy gets destroyed

- Whis

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills kills kid buu and the other two die from the clash of two canon powers.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills one shots them all, especially when fighting at 100%

Bills has no power level yet but has been stated to be the 2nd most powerful in his universe next to Whis.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We ignore feats... that's the DBZ fan logic.

Broly busted a galaxy within seconds... End of story.

Avatar image for digeimasterchef
Digeimasterchef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Digeimasterchef

Bills is able to bust galaxies, Omega can bust Universes... The difference is clear ?

I2edShift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By I2edShift

Gonna throw a wrench in this whole thing... Though why I'm bothering I'm not sure, Dragonball related threads always turn into a mess due to how poorly & inconsistently Akira Toriyama showcases his characters powers & abilities. Bills/Beerus solo's Omega Kid Buuly.

Q: WTFBBQ, How?

A: It's made extremely clear in Battle of Gods that gods and the "godly energy" they posses is in a complete other dimension of power than standard energy/ki that the rest of the characters use in the entirety of the series. Goku is given the energy/ki from Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, and Gohan and it is made extremely clear that while he has an enormous amount of energy available to him, he's still not a God. Yes, Omega Shenron is several times more powerful than SS4 Goku, but the distinction made is very clear and still stands. Omega Shenron (and any of the Eternal Dragons, good or bad) is not a god and still falls under the same distinction.

(Bills/Beerus effortlessly pressure points SS3 Goku and knocks him out cold with a gentle chop to the neck, SS4 isn't going to be that much harder for him, as it's only a x10 increase over SS3. SS4 Gogeta might actually make him TRY, but even that fusion still isn't a god.)

Anyways... The other problem is the idea of any of the DBZ/GT characters being Galaxy busters is simple power scaling. None of them can do it in one shot. Ever. Not even SS4 Gogeta, Bills/Beerus, or even Whis (Bills teacher). All of which can stomp Omega Kid Bruuly + Mystic Gohan + SS3 Gotenks + absorbing the rest of the DBZ cast and every single villain they faced up to that point.

Broly is - at best - between SS2 & SS3 Goku at the end of DBZ, and Goku isn't a solar-system-buster at that point.. If I need to explain how or why I will, but it's not hard to see and I want to keep this as small as possible. Majin Buu is slightly stronger than SS3 Goku due to absurd regeneration and infinite energy supply. Lastly, even if SS4 Gogeta is 150 times more powerful than SS4 Goku, he's still not even capable of destroying the smallest of galaxies, let alone a large solar system. Assuming that we use the calculations that DEATH BATTLE! did for the Goku vs Superman feature...

SS4 Goku max output = 34.7 sextillion megatons

SS4 Gogeta (x150 over SS4 Goku) = 5.2 septillion megatons

Typical Supernova yield in megatons? Around 10 octillion megatons.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Easternwind

@xbleeding_edgex said:

We ignore feats... that's the DBZ fan logic.

Broly busted a galaxy within seconds... End of story.

and yet he was beaten by a character that didnt do that....more than once.....

Could it be that feats are not perfect and are used because they are usually the best measure of power?

Also

Billis has done similar feats.

Also

Trashing everyone including SSJ3Goku is a feat....

And omega shenron smashing goku, who is way stronger than broly, thats a feat too.

And Gohan beating broly, thats a feat as well.

You see feats can involve fights between characters and not just collateral destruction.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By flashback0180

CANDY TIME :3

No Caption Provided

I2edShift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: How is that even relevant? Dabura was around the same level as (Super?) Perfect Cell. How is that same type of attack going to work on someone who's at least a thousand times faster/stronger? Vegito "fought" Super Majiin Buu as a friggen jawbreaker anyways lol.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i2edshift:

this is a group match isn't it.

1 on 1 there is no way buu can win. IMO omega shenron can handle berus or atleast hold him off for some time.

mean while buu is unpredictable and has too much hax and will want to end the match fast. i can easily see him turning bills into a indestructible egg XD.. using GOKUS instant transmission which he learnt.