#1 Posted by randomcharachter (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura the Destructor vs Bills

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura would win via Strikes against Bills... LOL

#3 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

the god of destruction just blows up whatever galaxy their in

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

So what ? Asura was battling the Creator of Everything ( in his universe )... I think he would be able to defeat a God of Destruction if he can defeat a God who is essentially Supreme.

#5 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

So what ? Asura was battling the Creator of Everything ( in his universe )... I think he would be able to defeat a God of Destruction if he can defeat a God who is essentially Supreme.

Bills didn't even destroy a galaxy in the movie, so there's no point in arguing with him about it.

#6 Edited by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@king_saturn said:

Bills didn't even destroy a galaxy in the movie, so there's no point in arguing with him about it.

so where does this idea come from then ?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze said:

@king_saturn: Depends on feats

we already know the feats... Asura cracked the sh!t out of GOD in his Universe...

#9 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze: Aura literally defeated the Living Tribunal of his universe by punching him. Bills stands no chance.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze: Aura literally defeated the Living Tribunal of his universe by punching him. Bills stands no chance.

Who is Aura ?

#11 Edited by ComicStooge (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@king_saturn said:

There's no point in arguing with him about anything.

#12 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura is going to be charged for animal abuse after this match.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura punches him and has him crushed.

#14 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

People made it up very quickly.

@kingofcomix said:

Who is Aura ?

That would be a completely different omnipotent character of a cyberworld in .hack. Great series, regardless he was referring to Asura. I wouldn't call that universe's claimed God on the same level of power as the Living Tribunal, but he was reality warping up the Wazoo throwing ridiculously sized planets, stars and what have you at Asura - who without breaking a sweat pummels through then and goes on to have a one on one match with him slugging it out.

#15 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura can literally punch his way out of almost anything.. And I'm not exaggerating.

#16 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

PETA would not like this

#17 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

bills wins effortless stomp

asura isnt pwoerful

#18 Posted by godofnick (542 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen people overrate Asura so badly.
Bills in a massacre stomp. What feats did that god that Asura beat have that were even that great? Bills one-shots planet busters, dimension crackers, and potential solar system busters and Asura has never shown any strength or durability feats even close to anything past planet busting so..