#1 Posted by randomcharachter (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura the Destructor vs Bills

#2 Posted by King Saturn (226067 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura would win via Strikes against Bills... LOL

#3 Posted by BillzTheGodOfDestruction (71 posts) - - Show Bio

the god of destruction just blows up whatever galaxy their in

#4 Posted by King Saturn (226067 posts) - - Show Bio

So what ? Asura was battling the Creator of Everything ( in his universe )... I think he would be able to defeat a God of Destruction if he can defeat a God who is essentially Supreme.

#5 Posted by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

So what ? Asura was battling the Creator of Everything ( in his universe )... I think he would be able to defeat a God of Destruction if he can defeat a God who is essentially Supreme.

Bills didn't even destroy a galaxy in the movie, so there's no point in arguing with him about it.

#6 Edited by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by King Saturn (226067 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@king_saturn said:

Bills didn't even destroy a galaxy in the movie, so there's no point in arguing with him about it.

so where does this idea come from then ?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (226067 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze said:

@king_saturn: Depends on feats

we already know the feats... Asura cracked the sh!t out of GOD in his Universe...

#9 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze: Aura literally defeated the Living Tribunal of his universe by punching him. Bills stands no chance.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (226067 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze: Aura literally defeated the Living Tribunal of his universe by punching him. Bills stands no chance.

Who is Aura ?

#11 Edited by ComicStooge (15012 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@king_saturn said:

There's no point in arguing with him about anything.

#12 Edited by Simon_the_digger (3778 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura is going to be charged for animal abuse after this match.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (9212 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura punches him and has him crushed.

#14 Posted by isaac_clarke (5545 posts) - - Show Bio

People made it up very quickly.

@kingofcomix said:

Who is Aura ?

That would be a completely different omnipotent character of a cyberworld in .hack. Great series, regardless he was referring to Asura. I wouldn't call that universe's claimed God on the same level of power as the Living Tribunal, but he was reality warping up the Wazoo throwing ridiculously sized planets, stars and what have you at Asura - who without breaking a sweat pummels through then and goes on to have a one on one match with him slugging it out.

#15 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura can literally punch his way out of almost anything.. And I'm not exaggerating.

#16 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

PETA would not like this

#17 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

bills wins effortless stomp

asura isnt pwoerful

#18 Posted by godofnick (724 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen people overrate Asura so badly.
Bills in a massacre stomp. What feats did that god that Asura beat have that were even that great? Bills one-shots planet busters, dimension crackers, and potential solar system busters and Asura has never shown any strength or durability feats even close to anything past planet busting so..

#19 Edited by Millar_Slovak (11 posts) - - Show Bio

As powerful as Asura is I have to lean towards Bills, he's a planet buster. Asura is overpowered he beat a God with Bleach level feats what's next he beats The Beyonder or Thanos? Bills stomps

#21 Posted by Bahumat (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@millar_slovak:

Isn't there a limit to how long something cam get before you bump it? And isn't Dbz vs notDbz against the rules? Also Asura wins.

#22 Posted by zill0678 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@bahumat: there have been instances where it has been allowed just as long as it remains civil. I think there testing the waters to see if the rule needs to remain or not

#23 Edited by Pope052 (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills, for a fairly easy win.

#24 Posted by just_banter (316 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna go ahead and say Asura

#25 Posted by Dygoboy (1302 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by EzioRenzo (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura pls.

#27 Posted by ssj_god (9775 posts) - - Show Bio

banned topic

#28 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus quite easily

#29 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (830 posts) - - Show Bio

asura manhandles bills
Also Inb4dalock

#30 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (2963 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by OrdinaryAlan (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Jimmy_Rustler (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura stomps and inb4dalock

#33 Edited by nickzambuto (15907 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's true that Asura's best feat is beating a god who can throw planets, then I don't see why he would give Beerus a hard time. "God" is just a title in fiction, Goku beat the King of Demons when he was just a kid then surpassed god himself after just a few more years. Almost all Saiyans are BORN stronger than the four gods who govern each section of the universe, and in the Buu Saga, Goku and Co. had the god who rules over THEM quivering in his boots without even powering up.

#34 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

Illegal thread is illegal

Also asura wins

#35 Posted by Frocharocha (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Illegal thread is illegal

Also asura wins

It was ressurected by a necromancer...

Anyway, Asura wins. Not easily tought.

#36 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2580 posts) - - Show Bio

If all Asura can do is punch, how fast is he?

If he can't land the punch then Bills will stomp him.

#37 Posted by Frocharocha (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by colliderz (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura stomps

#39 Posted by Frisky4 (6657 posts) - - Show Bio

By statements, Bills wrecks.

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by feats, asura is too much for bills to handle.

Lot of things can change the outcome.. Bills's hype, cell's statement, asura's pixel scaling etc.

#41 Posted by Bahumat (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@zill0678: Oh well, hopefully this remains civil.

@justsomerandomkid: If you count the spirals in the backgrounds as solar systems, he's traveling the length of multiple solar systems a second. If you count them as galaxies... Well, he's pretty fast.

If you ignore those and just say they were added for no reason, Chakravartins avatar is calced (with pixel scaling but he's also calced to be a little bigger than Jupiter with that) to be 40x the diameter of the sun so 55,667,360 km (I think). Asura traveled multiple times Chakaravartins body length in 5 minutes. So at a bare bare bare minimum (if he only traveled Chakravartins body length in 5 minutes) 185,557,000 m/s aka 60% speed of light. That's obviously wrong though, he at least traveled 5x-10x Chakaravrtins body length.

#42 Posted by kyrees (6993 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by ariesxmasters (3299 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by kyrees (6993 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by thelocust619 (2785 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills gets stuffed into a box with a 50% chance of survival.

#46 Posted by Milliardo (594 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 butt hurt mods

#47 Posted by Solar_Powered (572 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love DBZ, based on feats, Asura should stomp.