interesting

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Archanfel

Theoretically he should effortlessly curb stomp everyone.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Mortal

Bump

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper clears randomly, though Gogeta might be a challenge.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By JakeN7

Not sure how he'd do against Gogeta whose a reality warper.

No Caption Provided

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jan_Valker

@jaken7 said:
@justthatkid said:

Not sure how he'd do against Gogeta whose a reality warper.

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

4:18

He creates those things out of nowhere. Silly and insignificant, but still that's the only thing remotely similar to reality warping in Dragonball that I remember.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jan_valker: -_-

1. I guess he could've manifested ki into a party popper? I mean, it's been turned into dragons and discs, so why not a party popper? You even see a flash of light before it appears.

2. That's more magic trick than reality manipulation.

3. You've reminded me of how lame that fight was, and what PIS it was that the only reason he didn't just kill Shenron is because he was too busy goofing off and didn't realize his time in that fusion was much more limited. At least when something like that happened in the past, it made sense for the character (see Vegeta letting Cell achieve perfection, or Gohan toying with Cell before Cell gets desperate, kills Goku, and then comes back stronger). SSJ Gogeta was ultra-serious, so why is SSJ4 Gogeta a dumb prankster? Goku doesn't pull pranks when he fights, so when you add in the serious, prideful, fighting-focused Vegeta, how in the world do you get a dumb fool?

Sorry for the long rant. Lol.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@jan_valker: -_-

1. I guess he could've manifested ki into a party popper? I mean, it's been turned into dragons and discs, so why not a party popper? You even see a flash of light before it appears.

2. That's more magic trick than reality manipulation.

3. You've reminded me of how lame that fight was, and what PIS it was that the only reason he didn't just kill Shenron is because he was too busy goofing off and didn't realize his time in that fusion was much more limited. At least when something like that happened in the past, it made sense for the character (see Vegeta letting Cell achieve perfection, or Gohan toying with Cell before Cell gets desperate, kills Goku, and then comes back stronger). SSJ Gogeta was ultra-serious, so why is SSJ4 Gogeta a dumb prankster? Goku doesn't pull pranks when he fights, so when you add in the serious, prideful, fighting-focused Vegeta, how in the world do you get a dumb fool?

Sorry for the long rant. Lol.

I completely agree. The whole DB GT is people stronger then their opponents wasting time instead of one shotting them.

As for the reality warping thing, yeah, it's shaki, but it's the proof that his powers exceed simple combat (and the fact that we're using party poppers as feat is the ultimate proof of the suckyness of GT).

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ3 means absolutely nothing to Bills (less than nothing, Bills 2-shotted Goku with pokes), and SSJ4 can't be more than, like, 10-15x (being generous) stronger than SSJ3. With Baby Vegeta and Super 17 around the same league as SSJ4, I'd say Bills would definitly clear the first four rounds.

After that, I dunno. I'd have to know how strong SSJG is compared to SSJ3, and then the real multipliers for SSJ3->SSJ4. From that official interview, I know SSJG Goku is a 6 with Bilis a 10 (he fought at 70%, so 6 vs 7).

But my guess: Omega Shenron would be a decent challenge, but Bills would still clear. Gogeta SSJ4 would maybe be too much, but if Bills can outlast the fusion, he'll win.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eggnogui: the problem being is goku at base in gt is as strong as end of z ssj3 goku. So the multipliers increase the power even more.

But regardless bills stomps. He could probably take them all on at once due to the way dbz works in the whole I'm stronger than you, you can't even damage me.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He loses all rounds

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one lol.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But regardless bills stomps. He could probably take them all on at once due to the way dbz works in the whole I'm stronger than you, you can't even damage me.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NNONONONONONONONONONOONONONONOONONNO.

No.

Jmarshmallow

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily. GT is alternate universe where saiyans are much weaker than original universe. Bills annihilates all the opponents. None of them won't be able to detect God Ki

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 3 realistically.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper, Bills effortlessly clears.

If what Bills showed was his maximum, I'd still say he clears.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No counter to God Ki. They can't even detect Bills. His power is on a different league

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The movie was terrible.... The plot made little to no sense. Beerus, and Godku had literal poor showings... A pissed off SSj2 Vegeta was able to hurt Beerus and make Beerus surprised...

Like I said REALISTICALLY... Stops at 3...

Toriyama needs to let the series die.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The movie was terrible.... The plot made little to no sense. Beerus, and Godku had literal poor showings... A pissed off SSj2 Vegeta was able to hurt Beerus and make Beerus surprised...

Like I said REALISTICALLY... Stops at 3...

Toriyama needs to let the series die.

That was rage boost which is pretty common in DBZ. Most characters can power up drastically for a limited period. Vegeta got knocked out in 1 hit as soon as his rage went down

I agree BoG was pretty bad...but only a God can beat another God. GT doesn't have any God. It hasn't been revealed how much stronger is a SSJG than a SSJ3, until it's revealed Bills stomps by having God Ki

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily. GT is alternate universe where saiyans are much weaker than original universe. Bills annihilates all the opponents. None of them won't be able to detect God Ki

That is an untrue and baseless claim my friend.

Jmarshmallow

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex said:

No counter to God Ki. They can't even detect Bills. His power is on a different league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdEbG49_Zkc

Oh look... he made a God bleed..... How is he countering the god-ki? How is a SSJ 2 Vegeta even amounting that power when SSJ3 Goku couldn't? Logically from the ABC powers of DBZ, Vegeta should have transformed right then and there to SSJ3 but didn't... Then Master Roshi's horrible hyperbole came out "He's even stronger than Goku."

Hyperbole Ball Z

DBZ is literally the biggest inconsistent anime on the planet. I loved me some DBZ when I was a kid, should have never revisited it. It's pretty damn bad.

This movie literally does what the whole show and manga proceeded to do... Make no sense, have more holes than a detroit road, and at the end of the day it's just there to make wax eyed fans squeeee.

I like DBZ pre-android saga... everything after Freiza made no sense, and proceeded to get worse by the second, and this is coming from someone who's favorite character is a movie villain.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mortal

@jmarshmallow said:

@josephgomes619 said:

Jmarshmallow

Prove your point.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

@mortal said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@josephgomes619 said:

Jmarshmallow

Prove your point.

It was never said that DBGT was an alternate universe... The 13 universe claim that Beerus said in Gods was a nod to there being 13 DBZ movies. That's more logical to assume than to assume GT being an alternate universe.

GT is widely considered non-canon to Z, which I agree, because it sucked... but, the story literally picks up after Z.... Same powers, same power levels, etc.

Goku GT > Manga Goku it's known, it's accepted.

Beerus isn't touching round 3 with a ten foot pole.

SSJ2 Vegeta hurt, and drew blood from Beerus...... lol there's no way Beerus is beating Goku at 4.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: My "point" was that his statement was false.

GT characters aren't an alternate universe, and they're stronger than DBZ, not the other way around.

Jmarshmallow

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He loses most. He compared ssj god to 85% of his power. Ssj4 is stronger than that significantly. At least on paper.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mortal

GT characters aren't an alternate universe, and they're stronger than DBZ, not the other way around.

Jmarshmallow

But GT was basically a side-story irrelevant to DBZ...

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CosmicOrochi

Clearance.

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex: You don't understand anything

Riveting argument chap, your sheer ability to use points, and facts are astonishing.

10/10 will read again.

#butthurtfanboy

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Bills and Whis have never been mentioned in GT. Majin Buu was mentioned to compare between enemies. Bills, SSJG Goku and WHis >>>>> Majin Buu or any other DBZ character

Goku could never go God mode in GT. Why not? Because it's a non-canon alternate universe. SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Gohan in Wrath of the Dragon. In the original timeline it's totally opposite

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Stops at 2

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Bills and Whis have never been mentioned in GT. Majin Buu was mentioned to compare between enemies. Bills, SSJG Goku and WHis >>>>> Majin Buu or any other DBZ character

Goku could never go God mode in GT. Why not? Because it's a non-canon alternate universe. SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Gohan in Wrath of the Dragon. In the original timeline it's totally opposite

and I'm the one who doesn't understand anything....

DBZ ended in 1989.... GT started and ended in 1997... Battle of Gods came out in 2013....

That's why God, Whis, and Beerus aren't mentioned in GT.

Fact remains he stops at 3.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex: I never planned on debating in this thread to begin with. I came in and saw a butthurt guy going off at people. I thought responding to you would be funny. You didn't disappoint. 10/10

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex: I never planned on debating in this thread to begin with. I came in and saw a butthurt guy going off at people. I thought responding to you would be funny. You didn't disappoint. 10/10

Oh, so you don't have a life... I fully understand now.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

But GT was basically a side-story irrelevant to DBZ...

Side-story? It was a continuation mate. Basically the equivalent of a sequel.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619:

Goku could never go God mode in GT. Why not? Because it's a non-canon alternate universe.

Lol no. It's because Battle of the Gods was made almost 20 years after GT. So of course they're not mentioned.

Based on power levels and clear feats, it's made very obvious that GT characters are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ characters.

Adding "God" to the title of a transformation doesn't mean anything if it doesn't have the substantial feats to back it up.

SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Gohan in Wrath of the Dragon. In the original timeline it's totally opposite

That's because SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Gohan.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for favoritefoodiscreepypasta
FavoriteFoodIsCreepyPasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop posting anime threads already, so much hate on this site because they are scared that Superman obviously loses easily to this dbz characters :P

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop posting anime threads already, so much hate on this site because they are scared that Superman obviously loses easily to this dbz characters :P

There is no Superman in this thread.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex: The fact that Bills is not mentioned in GT is enough proof that GT isn't canon, otherwise Majin Buu wouldn't be mentioned as a base to gauge power level of character

Even with feats, Bills solos. He can fight in space. He blows up the planet from space