This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

Note: Whis is like Bills, but is his master and stronger.

#2 Edited by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

How much stronger. Whis is featless. he could be only slightly stronger, or immeasurably more powerful.

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

How much stronger. Whis is featless. he could be only slightly stronger, or immeasurably more powerful.

This^^ all we can say is he is more powerful just how powerful is another thing.

#4 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

It doesn't matter, lol. Neither Bills nor Whis has done anything that puts them in the same class as Superboy Prime.

#5 Edited by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari:

Whether or not Bills should beat Superboy Prime isn't really important and I can't say since I haven't watched the movie. In any case, Whis is featless, so he be used. Hence its Superboy Prime vs Bills which has already been done

@god_spawn can you lock this

#6 Posted by TabithaCucumber (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills and Whis are gods. They ROFLstomp SBP.

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills and Whis are gods. They ROFLstomp SBP.

Being a god is irrelevant I can name plenty of gods that are weak compared to herald level characters.

#8 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7635 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Ohgawd (129 posts) - - Show Bio

uh oh, DC fanboys are preparing to swarm.

SBP gets crap stomped.

#10 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7635 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgawd: Bill and Whis are featless and I'm not a DC fanboy

#11 Posted by Ohgawd (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills and Whis are absurdly more powerful than a proven galaxy buster. SBP doesn't have squat on them.

#12 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgawd said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Bills and Whis are absurdly more powerful than a proven galaxy buster. SBP doesn't have squat on them.

Where is the proof that said characters are galaxy busters?

#14 Posted by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Either of them could solo from what I've seen.

have you seen the movie yet?

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@ssjlozza said:

Either of them could solo from what I've seen.

have you seen the movie yet?

No, but I've seen how easily Bills stomps Ultimate Gohan who is above SSJ3 Goku!

#16 Posted by SMXLR8 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: LOL prime is also above goku but that is for another say

#17 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Yeah sorry I thought it just said Superboy, I agree that Prime stomps the team.

#18 Edited by SonDeathEater (599 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've seen from parts of the movie,Bills can move at FTL speeds bc in a scene with SSG,they fought while a drop of water was going to drop.The drop of water did not move while they were fighting until goku went out of SSG and got hit by Bills onto the water.Then all the drops of water next to that one piece fell.Bills basically fought while everything was suspended.Another note,Bills who is on another dimension then all the enemies goku fought was knocked out by Whis.

#19 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sondeatheater: It doesn't matter, Supes Prime is above Spectre. No one in DBZ is anywhere near his level, and I'm a die hard DBZ fan.

#20 Edited by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't even seen the movie yet and I already hate it simply due to all of the battle threads it's producing. >.>

#21 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@sondeatheater: It doesn't matter, Supes Prime is above Spectre. No one in DBZ is anywhere near his level, and I'm a die hard DBZ fan.

Say What now?!

#22 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Say What now?!

He's number 2 in all of DC.

#23 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: He's number 2 in all of DC.

lol your joking right?the same person that got beat by the Teen Titans and was about to sh!t his pants because of Bart Allen is the 2 strongest in DC?

#24 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Say What now?!

He's probably thinking of Superman Prime One Million.

Either way, Superboy-Prime wins this for sure. Dunno why people keep bringing up Bills being a galaxy buster like that's supposed to stop SBP.

#25 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills solos Superboy-Prime... At least 10 out of 10.

#26 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@ssjlozza said:

Say What now?!

Either way, Superboy-Prime wins this for sure. Dunno why people keep bringing up Bills being a galaxy buster like that's supposed to stop SBP.

Even if he is talking about Superman Prime One Million, he has done nothing that would put him above Spectre.

#27 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@ssjlozza said:

Say What now?!

Even if he is talking about Superman Prime One Million, he has done nothing that would put him above Spectre.

I did mean 1 million sorry I thought they were one and the same, and I'm sure that Prime million was stated to be 2nd in the DC verse.

#28 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@ssjlozza said:

Say What now?!

I did mean 1 million sorry I thought they were one and the same, and I'm sure that Prime million was stated to be 2nd in the DC verse.

Hence why statements are 100% worthless. Since he has never done anything to suggest he is that powerful.

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are we having battles with Bills and Whis when half the people have not even seen the movie yet ?

#30 Posted by xlab3000 (3281 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are we having battles with Bills and Whis when half basically all of the people have not even seen the movie yet ?

Fixed

#32 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen anything about Superboy Prime. Can anyone provide scans of his highest feats?

#33 Edited by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio