Bills and Whis vs. SSJ4 Gogeta

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

Bills and Whis

No Caption Provided

vs.

SSJ4 Gogeta

No Caption Provided

No prep, morals off, bloodlust on to all.

Battle takes place at West City.

No Caption Provided

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lord44

Stomp stomp stomp stomp...

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 On who on who on who on who?! lol!

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 On who on who on who on who?! lol!

Eheheheheh SSJ4 Gogeta wins effortlessly. I think here on the vine everyone agrees that SSJ4 Gogeta >> SSJ God Goku.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kingant27

Team 1 stomps, Whis is the strongest in the universe followed by Bills.

God Ki cannot be detected.

Goku already stated a fusion is not enough.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps, Whis is the strongest in the universe followed by Bills.

God Ki cannot be detected.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord44

Ok in this case i call my ignorance in Dragon Ball stuffs

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Whis could actually beat both of them by himself.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody thinking Battle of the Gods being in the same timeline as Dragon Ball GT is absolutely fooling their selves. The gods win in a very spiteful match.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team solo stomp

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They haven't ruled out a power level for Whis or Bills so you have to substantiate feats and statements.

Metaphorically, Whis and Bills should effortlessly curb.

Realistically, based off feats, Gogeta pwns.

DBZ has never reconciled feats to suggest a victory, it's only power scaling. The winner really isn't determined.

Stalemate

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cerberus369616

Whis or Beerus curbstomp. Battle of the Gods and GT are separate timelines so saying that "GT was after BotGs so they have to be stronger" is faulty logic . Secondly Gods have a separate type of KI known as Godly Ki that is on a whole other level than Normal Ki, it was practically implied since a person with normal ki can't even sense godly ki that you have to have Godly Ki to even be on even footing. At best I could see SSj4 Gogeta being so overwhelmingly strong compared to a normal being that he could get a few good punches in before getting obliterated.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team effortlessly Curb Stomps. The can't be detected because of God Ki. Whis could probably stomps Bills and Gogeta by himself really. I dare someone to say they're featless when at best what has Gogeta done??? His transformation lasts what 15 minutes at best.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way to really know. Have no idea how strong Whis is. And Bills was only challenged by a SSG. Don't really know how is stronger between and SSG and SS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No way to really know. Have no idea how strong Whis is. And Bills was only challenged by a SSG. Don't really know how is stronger between and SSG and SS4.

I think we can safely assume SSG is stronger given that no SS4 ever had any battles on the sheer scale that Goku did while using the form against Bills.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@captainmarvelthunder said:

I think we can safely assume SSG is stronger given that no SS4 ever had any battles on the sheer scale that Goku did while using the form against Bills.

I'd say that the battle against Omega Shenron was at that same level.

Jmarshmallow

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SSJ4 forms are non-canon.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shiryu said:

@captainmarvelthunder said:

I'd say that the battle against Omega Shenron was at that same level.

Jmarshmallow

Not really. He was just doing pranks and dooming the world by wasting time until the fusion ran out.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I don't I kinda thought the Goku Frieza fight looked similar to the Bills Goku fight so I'm not all that sure as to what makes one look so much better. I mean I know Goku and Bills are a lot stronger than Frieza but the fights seemed to play out similarly in appearance to me.

BGSMasPoderoso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BGSMasPoderoso

This match-up is an insult. To all Battle of Gods wankers out there god ki is a lousy excuse and doesn't make Bills or Whiss winners by default. It's a shame people keep talking trash about GT while worshipping this Battle of Gods crap that's a quadrillion times worse. DB Evolution was better than Battle of Gods, that's how bad it was. Bills is a malnourished overrated Egyptian wannabe god who stole Frieza's moves, who didn't accomplish anything impressive by GT standards and whose teacher is a tall, skinny, queer smurf with purple lipstick and a white haircut that he seems to have stolen from Elvis, too bad he can't sing like Elvis. I said it countless of times before and I will say it countless of times again: SSJG is NOT the pinnacle of the saiyan race, SSJ4 Gogeta is, there is nothing to be discussed about this SSJ4 Gogeta is the TRUE god of the DB/Z/GT series regardless what everyone keeps claiming. Gogeta pulled off more impressive feats than Bills, Whiss, SSJG Goku and yes, even Vegito, as a mere SSJ, SSJ4 Gogeta is simply overkill and is pretty much in a league of his own. Also the fact that god ki cannot be sensed doesn't prove anything, when Goku fought Frieza at 50% he was incapable of sensing Frieza because he was several times faster and stronger than Goku was. Ki sensing abilities didn't save Goku from getting his butt handed to him by Frieza at 50%. If Bills and Whiss would fight SSJ4 Gogeta the same thing would happen to them, SSJ4 Gogeta would not be able to sense them but it wouldn't matter since A) he's too damn fast for either of them and 2) the time limit wouldn't matter either since he would break them with 1 casual hit. As for the retards among you who claim that Goku said Fusion wouldn't be enough, since BoG is considered canon and GT non-canon, this would only apply for Vegito. Other than that, since Bills is said to be above Vegito's level, manhandling the Z fighters who were all nowhere near even Buutenks level let alone Vegito least of all Bills, I'd say Bills didn't achieve anything impressive for a guy who's supposed to be stronger than Vegito, that's like saying Frieza is invincible after letting him take on the entire Ginyu Force. Another amusing excuse was that Shenron was scared of Bills. My response to this: A) there's no reason not to be since he was killed by King Piccolo of all villains, B) Shenron has nothing to do with Omega Shenron don't even try to downgrade the strongest villain within the DB/Z/GT universe like that just so you could make a childish new hype character who's not even a villain seem far more powerful than he really is. The god ki thing is a joke as well, King Kai is a god (he could sense Bills) and King Kai is even weaker than Nappa. Supreme Kai was a god, we all know how useless and scared he was when shit got real during the Buu Saga. Heck even Kami had the title of god, he was not even a real god and he became useless at the end of DB, TFS even made a joke about it "so this is what omnipotence has come to these days hmm". Being a god means NOTHING in the DB/Z/GT universe, Bills and Whiss would be as useless in DBGT as Supreme Kai was against Buu, just because you're a hot shot in DBZ doesn't make you tough by GT standards. Bills may be a fearless seemingly invincible tiger by DBZ standards, he's a scared little kitten by GT standards. God Ki means nothing, I've given you the Frieza VS Goku example to make you realize that fact and what's more the androids didn't even have Ki at all and look what happened to them. And for the funny guy who claims that BoG doesn't happen before GT does because they're separate universes, wake up you moron!!! Even if GT were canon material it would still take place at least about 10 years after Battle of Gods since Pan wasn't even born yet in BoG. And last but definitely not least: in DBGT base saiyans > SSJ3 saiyans in DBZ, you might let that sink in for a while, that means that even the weakest SSJ4 is well over 4000X stronger than SSJ3 Goku was when Bills owned him. Conclusion: So unless you're foolish enough to believe that Bills or even Whiss is anywhere near 4000X stronger than SSJ3 Goku was in Battle of Gods, Bills would get demolished by the weakest form of Baby Vegeta and Whiss would at best make a decent warm-up for Golden Ape Baby Vegeta or SSJ4 Goku but would still get his godly ass handed to him. THE VERDICT: SSJ4 Gogeta fingerflicks them and sends them both into a 38 year lasting coma.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kingant27

@bgsmaspoderoso: I'm pretty sure I'm fine with the pudding; might want to check yourself, and I am not a kid.

These Gods solo.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Through power scaling,SSJ4 Gogeta.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo.

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj4 gogeta wins

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis and Beerus win with the power of being canon.
JK
Gogeta stomps so hard, lock this thread for a spite seriously.

Both of these two would get manhandled by Super Saiyan 4 Goku, let alone Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. Whis is featless besides being able to one-shot Beerus, but nonetheless it's not enough to stand up to Super Saiyan 4.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgsmaspoderoso: This is why DBZ threads are not aloud, because people like you.

First of God Ki cannot be detected and is limitless.

Gogeta isn't going to see what's coming when these 2 Gods stomp him.

Your obviously a GT/Gogetta fan who can't accept that these Gods are more powerful. Bills played around with SSJ3 Goku, Mystic Gohan, and everyone else with ease; Gogetta is undeniably powerful, but he isn't beating either of these 2 Gods.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32 SC  Moderator

@bgsmaspoderoso said:

Lay off the pudding kid, it makes you delusional.

Lay off the inappropriate and unnecessary jabs and passive aggressive remarks fellow user of comic vine and presumed comics fan and enthusiast, it will earn you warnings. Also known as please remember to treat your fellow users with politeness and a certain degree of respect. Thanks.

BGSMasPoderoso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BGSMasPoderoso

@sc:This is the third time in barely 12 months you're bothering me with an unjustified warning, I'm beginning to think you've got too much time on your hands. May I suggest you go find yourself another punching bag instead before I REALLY start "unnecessary jabs"? Everyone in this section has his own opinion and I'm no different friend, trolling however is something I cannot tolerate and if you don't like me putting trolls in their place then I suggest you either grow a set and let it go or continue being a coward behind your admin desktop and ban me from your fancy Comic Vine. Your call, in any case I don't want to hear from you again do we understand eachother lowlife? I dare you to ban me, so everyone can see how little you can take. Who made you the admin anyway? You probably think you're all that but let me tell you something smartass: just because you ban people from Comic Vine doesn't make them less of a comic book fan. You should feel ashamed pretending to be a puppet master while you're clearly just a puppet. Dance, puppet!!! DANCE!!! Go ahead, make my day wuss.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ lol this guy^ You don't want to get in a "who's more clever when making gigantic paragraphs to make a point" contest with SC. I've only crossed the dude's path like twice and I'm still wincing from his posts...

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see Birus being significantly stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta. That means that SSJ2 Vegeta is more powerful than SSJ4 GOGETA. I don't think Birus is anywhere near the level of power fans claim him to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

SSJ 4 Gogeta can one shot both of these guys.

And even if the fusion times rans out, both Goku and Vegeta can still win.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgsmaspoderoso: It's sad that you can't formulate a response without resorting to immaturity. Very sad indeed.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outcomes of this battle:

Beerus effortlessly stomps SSJ4 Gogeta.

Whis effortlessly godstomps SSJ4 Gogeta.

Whis oneshots Beerus back to sleep.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone who supports Birus stomping SSJ4 Gogeta also must believe that SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ4 Gogeta.

If Birus is going to stomp SSJ4 or SSJ4 Gogeta, then Vegeta in Super Saiyan 2 form must be able to also stomp SSJ4 Gogeta, since his SSJ2 from was roughly on par with SSJ God Goku and Birus for a short time.

@aenvus said:

Outcomes of this battle:

Beerus effortlessly stomps SSJ4 Gogeta.

Whis effortlessly godstomps SSJ4 Gogeta.

Whis oneshots Beerus back to sleep.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SC  Moderator

@bgsmaspoderoso said:

This is the third time in barely 12 months you're bothering me with an unjustified warning, I'm beginning to think you've got too much time on your hands. May I suggest you go find yourself another punching bag instead before I REALLY start "unnecessary jabs"? Everyone in this section has his own opinion and I'm no different friend, trolling however is something I cannot tolerate and if you don't like me putting trolls in their place then I suggest you either grow a set and let it go or continue being a coward behind your admin desktop and ban me from your fancy Comic Vine. Your call, in any case I don't want to hear from you again do we understand eachother lowlife? I dare you to ban me, so everyone can see how little you can take. Who made you the admin anyway? You probably think you're all that but let me tell you something smartass: just because you ban people from Comic Vine doesn't make them less of a comic book fan. You should feel ashamed pretending to be a puppet master while you're clearly just a puppet. Dance, puppet!!! DANCE!!! Go ahead, make my day wuss.

I thank you for your compliments, I especially like how you call me the coward hiding behind my desk after you called a different user an insignificant fanboy, delusional and told them to lay off the pudding heh heh. Thats my laugh of the day taken care of. Thank you for calling me fancy, ever since that Iggy Azalea/Charlie XCX song I have been waiting for the day that someone would. Thank you for also complimenting my dancing prowess, I am pretty good on the dance floor, you are right.

That all being said complimenting me won't absolve you of your attitude to other users, so unfortunately you will be getting a temporary ban from the website. Three days. When you can post again, please remember to keep calm, civil and hold a sense of good will to your fellow CV user. Otherwise myself or some other wussy moderator may have to ban you the next time you have an incident restraining yourself with other users. Thank you friend.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SC  Moderator
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By renamed040924
ass143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's lieing to themselves about anyone in dbz beating ssj4gogeta he was toying with omega shenron who can go with bills maybe not whis but bills yes whis won't stomp shenron but he'll win maybe big maybe os is troll material in dbz but in no class with ssj4 gogeta someone also said goku said fusion wasnt enough wow stop listen to the stupidity that was dbz only ssj2gogeta there is no ssj1 gogeta clearly lightning around him every time and his power wasnt enough but ssj4 is a complete nother level remeber its a multiple the next transformation not just a small boost remember and save the gt fanboy bs I hated gt as a whole it completely took away the best supersaiyan transformation ssj4goku shouldve stayed gold always liked the gold thing the red stuff is a horrible and lazy idea someone also said it wasnt canon stop saying that wtf does that mean thats why dbz games dont seel the way they should because they wont respect what is they try to male there own spin in the game tenchaichi 3 best game ever even though I disliked ssj4 scheme It still happened get over it but in conclusion

Ssj4gogeta (seth rollins vs dean ambros ends in a curbstompftw)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Godstomp

Avatar image for luciferbigmetalflail
LuciferBigMetalFlail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta stomps, effortlessly lol
The GodWank is real

Avatar image for luciferbigmetalflail
LuciferBigMetalFlail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might aswell add, GT Kid Goku base is equal to Ssj3, multiply that by 50, then 8, then 6, then 500, then a few quadrillion (Vegetas level) and you have a pair of destroyed Gods

_minion_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By w0nd

was how strong the two are even revealed......and I dont mean fans using dbz math to create power levels they think is fair. I mean an actual official statement