• 93 results
Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mortal

Can all of DBZ defeat Bills and his mentor Whis in an all-out battle?

• No prep time.
  • Base forms (No transformations).
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I thought Bills and Whis were the weakest of the gods but if it was just the Z fighters, they'd win.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Both can solo the known characters

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Bills and Whis are the only characters with permanent God ki in DBZ so far, we have no clue how powerful other gods are

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Candy Vegito solos

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't they just destroy the galaxy the only person who had a chance Bills was SSJG Goku and Whis is supposed to be stronger its essentially like sending ants to be stepped on unless there are DBZ characters I am not accounting for

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zaied

It would be the same thing we saw in the movie...

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By josephgomes619
micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By micah007123

@josephgomes619 said:

@ninjawarrior268: Bills and Whis are the only characters with permanent God ki in DBZ so far, we have no clue how powerful other gods are

Well we know for a fact there are others stronger than them. Bills himself said so.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ancient_god

And the God wank continues...

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the God wank continues...

This

But statement based the "gods" win

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills and Whis

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I know, but we need to see them at least before making comments

@ancient_god: One of the God has MFTL feat, it's hype not wank....

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: I agree. Based on feats from Beerus, DBZ Universes only hope is hax abilities from Buu, Janemba, or Cell. Beerus will honestly one-shot a majority of opponents by himself.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus The Destroyer has been stated to be the strongest being with the exception of Whis in Goku's universe, he solos the verse. Whis who's more powerful than Beerus solos with even less effort.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: not really

The only one who'd provide a decent fight is goku and we saw where that led to

The others get stomped

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT while terrible might open the room for more debate in this fight

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By micah007123
No Caption Provided

Pic I found through some research. Keep in mind Beerus was shown destroying every celestial sized object in the above picture (minus the apparent star, and his own home) through pure physical force.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@josephgomes619 said:

Well we know for a fact there are others stronger than them. Bills himself said so.

BillsBEERUSstated that there are 12 universes, and "some have produced warriors even stronger than us", in reference to Goku and himself. He and Whis aren't the absolute weakest.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@josephgomes619 said:

BillsBEERUSstated that there are 12 universes, and "some have produced warriors even stronger than us", in reference to Goku and himself. He and Whis aren't the absolute weakest.

Yes, but point being there are still other beings stronger than them, still pretty incredible given the things Beerus alone was shown doing in the movie. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the other Gods are like.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@nickzambuto said:
@micah said:

@josephgomes619 said:

Yes, but point being there are still other beings stronger than them, still pretty incredible given the things Beerus alone was shown doing in the movie. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the other Gods are like.

True, I was just correcting your statement that Beerus and Whis are the weakest gods.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By micah007123

@nickzambuto said:

@micah said:

@nickzambuto said:
@micah said:

@josephgomes619 said:

True, I was just correcting your statement that Beerus and Whis are the weakest gods.

Well I never said they were the weakest, I just said there are others stronger than then according to Beerus's statement.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@nickzambuto said:

@micah said:

@nickzambuto said:
@micah said:

@josephgomes619 said:

Well I never said they were the weakest, I just said there are others stronger than then according to Beerus's statement.

You're right, another user did, my bad.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: In the movie and in the picture they dont look very big. To assume they are just as big as out planets is ridiculus considering he was flying through them and you could see him in the middle of all of it.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Whis even have feats yet besides knocking out Bills?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By micah007123

@darthvxder said:

@micah: In the movie and in the picture they dont look very big. To assume they are just as big as out planets is ridiculus considering he was flying through them and you could see him in the middle of all of it.

Well I would agree with you accept that later Whis called them "worlds", and that was the whole reason why Whis knocked him out in the first place to stop the destruction. And the objects clearly have some form of an atmosphere. Evidence also shows their home possibly resides in a gas nebula.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I just went back and looked at the clip and Whis never mentioned worlds unless youre talking about another scene. Also I noticed another thing though that might support your statement. After Whis knocked out Bills you could see a moon looking thing in the background. This is most likely one of the planets but how big is it is still up to debate. They could be enourmess or even smaller than a mon depending how far apart they are.

About the nebula comment... really think he would care about positioning them in a recognizable place just so we can debate this? Doubt it. Im not saying its not planet sized but that it lacks context to prove that it is.

It was still a FTL and moon+ level blitz feat at the least and thats still pretty strong considering how laughable his fight with Goku was feat wise.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By micah007123

@darthvxder said:

@micah: I just went back and looked at the clip and Whis never mentioned worlds unless youre talking about another scene. Also I noticed another thing though that might support your statement. After Whis knocked out Bills you could see a moon looking thing in the background. This is most likely one of the planets but how big is it is still up to debate. They could be enourmess or even smaller than a mon depending how far apart they are.

About the nebula comment... really think he would care about positioning them in a recognizable place just so we can debate this? Doubt it. Im not saying its not planet sized but that it lacks context to prove that it is.

It was still a FTL and moon+ level blitz feat at the least and thats still pretty strong considering how laughable his fight with Goku was feat wise.

The scene in which Whis says worlds was in the extended DVD version release. After Beerus wakes up he asked why Whis knocked him out, and he responds by saying he was taking his anger out on those innocent worlds. I agree it's difficult to judge size but going off of Whis statement and the similar looking planets they were shown flying past as they were leaving their home and flying to earth I'd say at the very least they have to be earth sized, but it can be debated.

I agree. It's just that in the gif below you can clearly see them leaving a gas/cloud area of space. Which in my opinion screamed a gas nebula and wouldn't be too far fetched.

No Caption Provided

I agree as you said still an impressive moon+ level blitz at the very least and also functions as a great durability feat. His fight with Goku was pretty tamed, but at the very least it proved Goku and Beerus combat speed is so fast things around them appeared to be moving in slow motion.

What do you think?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By josephgomes619
Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I would like to add that no matter how small the planet, they can be significantly denser than larger planets.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

@micah: I would like to add that no matter how small the planet, they can be significantly denser than larger planets.

This is also true.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DarthVxder

@micah: I havent seen that version but I'll take your word for it. I gave it some thought and studied the small clip I found and they should be pretty big if we assume the were in the center of their home and how big it looked from there.

Regardless I think its proven hes various times FTL and has planet level headbutts(lol)/durability. Heck the guy wasnt even scratched after destroying like 5 planets in 2 seconds.

Im often really critical of DBZ powerscaling but you cant argue with onscreen feats of this tier. Who do you think would be a god fight for Bills with the feats we have of him as of the momment? Also do you think Whis travelling MFTL could be used for combat or is it only a flight thing since it did look like they were in an aura thing that could be a travel technique.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By micah007123

@darthvxder said:

@micah: I havent seen that version but I'll take your word for it. I gave it some thought and studied the small clip I found and they should be pretty big if we assume the were in the center of their home and how big it looked from there.

Regardless I think its proven hes various times FTL and has planet level headbutts(lol)/durability. Heck the guy wasnt even scratched after destroying like 5 planets in 2 seconds.

Im often really critical of DBZ powerscaling but you cant argue with onscreen feats of this tier. Who do you think would be a god fight for Bills with the feats we have of him as of the momment? Also do you think Whis travelling MFTL could be used for combat or is it only a flight thing since it did look like they were in an aura thing that could be a travel technique.

I also looked at some more footage and noticed what your talking about :)

"I'm often really critical of DBZ powerscaling but you cant argue with onscreen feats of this tier. "

And you should be. I love DBZ but I know how hard it is to debate fights with their warriors because of a lack of feats, that's why I was so glad when Beerus and Goku had actual feats this time around LOL. But as you said regardless Beerus is crazy powerful.......come to think of it I'm not sure what's more shocking....the fact that every DBZ villian and main character that came before really wasn't "Cosmic" in terms of power (based on the extremely large apparent gap in strength between Beerus and the other DBZ villains)......or the fact that Beerus is officially the first character to bring DBZ power into the cosmic landscape without powerscaling.......

"Who do you think would be a good fight for Bills with the feats we have of him as of the momment?"

In terms of comicbook character opponents?

"Also do you think Whis travelling MFTL could be used for combat or is it only a flight thing since it did look like they were in an aura thing that could be a travel technique."

I thought about that and in my opinion I didn't think it could be used for combat speed........at least not yet. I'm satisfied for now with Goku and Beerus having an entire fight sequence in the span of a water droplet falling LOL.

You seem like a cool dude. Follow me please, and I'll follow you back :)

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I'm also happy with them getting feats since I've always tried evading DBZ debates. Hopefully we get some cool feats next movie and the Frieza plot isnt ridiculous since IMO he was probably the best villain in the series. I'll follow you gladly, I dont know what it does though so if you could explain thatd be great.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By micah007123

@darthvxder said:

@micah: I'm also happy with them getting feats since I've always tried evading DBZ debates. Hopefully we get some cool feats next movie and the Frieza plot isnt ridiculous since IMO he was probably the best villain in the series. I'll follow you gladly, I dont know what it does though so if you could explain thatd be great.

I agree I just hope Akira decides to actually do something with all of the doors he's opened from the last film (DBZ Multiverse). And according to his words the fight with Frieza is supposed to be much more epic than what we saw with Beerus. If he shows Frieza punching a star to death, surviving in one, or just nuking one that would be great LOL. And following allows me to see if you post reviews, edit wikis, and just allows me to keep tabs on you better if I wanna tag you later to another debate ect. :)

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: I agree, I think Akira Toriyama could make a new series about the 12 universes with warriors greater than the Z Fighters. It would be cool to see, I'm also going to love the animation done in the fight scenes since it's 2015 now.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

@micah: I agree, I think Akira Toriyama could make a new series about the 12 universes with warriors greater than the Z Fighters. It would be cool to see, I'm also going to love the animation done in the fight scenes since it's 2015 now.

I agree. I really hope he does something like that since a new DBZ manga was rumored to be starting after this movie and even teased by Akira. I really, really hope he knows what he's doing.....he's literally injected new life into this franchise.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: What kind of power up do you expect to see from Frieza? He's not able to contend with most of the Z Fighters at this stage, being leagues above him in power.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

@micah: What kind of power up do you expect to see from Frieza? He's not able to contend with most of the Z Fighters at this stage, being leagues above him in power.

I honestly don't know LOL. I can see Frieza either becoming as powerful as Beerus or actually surpassing him in strength since the usual trend in DBZ is for stronger and stronger opponents. I really wanna see how he's going to get his power-up since I'm at a lost as to coming up with a sane way he might get it LOL. It will be interesting to see what Akira has up his sleeve.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: @deus: @micah:

First, make sure you guys follow me

Second, the chances of another series is nigh to impossible

Toriyama sensei is basically accostumed to writing movies

It's easier to spend 1-2 years writing a story for a movie than having a 1-week deadline to write another chapter

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: So basically it is Bills vs a Featless Shmo who has a title. Whis is featless. Mssg me when he gets some feats.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume by "all of DBZ" OP means the characters we know and have actually seen, if that is the case, Beerus and Whis win.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Marshall_Long

Bills practically beat everybody in DBZ when he fodderized Goku.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By micah007123

@dbzk1999 said:

@darthvxder: @deus: @micah:

First, make sure you guys follow me

Second, the chances of another series is nigh to impossible

Toriyama sensei is basically accostumed to writing movies

It's easier to spend 1-2 years writing a story for a movie than having a 1-week deadline to write another chapter

1. Already done.

2. I know the chances are slim for another series :( However the chances of another series from another writer could happen. It was recently announced Return of Frieza will have a 3 part manga adaptation by another writer. You never know....always good to keep your hopes up.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

2.. I don't trust db things by other authors

Revival of F I trust because it's basically a prequel

Otherwise, we've gotten things like Episode of Bardock, Gt, most of the movies (super 13, bio broly, lord slug, return of cooler, etc.)

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ScouterV

Bardock is a canon-buster.

He solos with relative badass.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Bardock's Super Saiyan 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whiss with the ultimate nullifer