Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doomnaut

Bills and Goku (Super Saiyan God)

No Caption Provided

Omega Shenron and Vegeta (Super Saiyan IV)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep

Morals off

Both teams start 5 miles apart

Planet is indestructible

Setting

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Shenron solos but with Vegeta as well?Complete godstomp

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of Team 2 solos

RoyceLunar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills Solo

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

I'm about to piss myself. Team 2 gods stomps individually.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills and SSJ God Goku win if SSJ 4 Vegeta and Omega Shenron have no hands,no feet,no legs,no arms and if they aren't there to fight them.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RoyceLunar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roycelunar: Bills dies horrifically to Omega Shenron

Hmmm...A God Level Entity VS a Corrupted Wishing Dragon.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

@roycelunar: Hmmm...Someone at full power who is about SSJ2 Vegito vs someone who is 2nd to SSJ4 Gogeta a level?Take a guess ;)

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: @doomnaut: @kaijukinggojira: @reaverlation: @roycelunar:

Excuse me but being a super sayin 4 is nothing since goku was Cut by class, frozen in ice in general the works. He was also pinned to a building that seemingly wouldn't break despite how many time he would get hit, something like that in DBZ he would have been creating over sized craters while pinned to the ground. So Vegeta is fodder here imo.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 does a canon high five, team 2 explodes in a frenzy of bad writing.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reaverlation

@those_eyes: That has to do with crappy writing it's GT.But that doesn't exclude the fact of the power levels GT characters obtained during that time.Omega Shenron is the strongest Villain to exist in the entire DB universe.Omega proves that name and ends this fight by himself with little to no effort as SSJ4 Gogeta was the only thing that surpassed him by a large amount of power

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: That has to do with crappy writing it's GT.But that doesn't exclude the fact of the power levels GT characters obtained during that time.Omega Shenron is the strongest Villain to exist in the entire DB universe.Omega proves that name and ends this fight by himself with little to no effort as SSJ4 Gogeta was the only thing that surpassed him by a large amount of power

I actually thought omega shenron was a decent villain. But, that may have been a side effect from the insanity caused by the rest of GT...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis sits in the background and tells bills to grab a piece of sharded glass and cut vegeta and then one shot omega shenron. .

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reaverlation

@dratini1331: He could've been and GT but...I don't know.As of this thread Omega(the end)solos but @doomnaut wins with him always using awesome pictures

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By those_eyes

@dratini1331 said:

@reaverlation said:

I actually thought omega shenron was a decent villain. But, that may have been a side effect from the insanity caused by the rest of GT...

GT imo had a great concept but it was executed badly. The first super SSJ4 4 transformation was also epic imo.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: @those_eyes: GT had a good idea behind it like I was okay with the Baby saga but Super 17 was just horrendous.I mean to 17's who are fodder to even base goku fuses and ends up too much for him in SSJ4?WTF?!But Omega does solo though even with GT being bad as it is

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved the design of super 17 but yae goku having trouble with him is absolute crap.

Btw

SSJ4 is only 10x stronger than SSJ3. Bills would make a fool out of vegeta and then rip out all of omega shenrons dragon balls and juggle them.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reaverlation

@those_eyes: Beers at full power was at best SSJ-SSJ2 Vegito level and he was surpassed by SSJ4 Goku who in no shape or form is a match for Omega Shenron without fusion.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By those_eyes

@reaverlation said:

@those_eyes: Beers at full power was at best SSJ-SSJ2 Vegito level and he was surpassed by SSJ4 Goku who in no shape or form is a match for Omega Shenron without fusion.

Piece of glass > ssj 4

How can you confirm bills is only vegito level? Why didn't vegeta and goku fuse then when facing bills? lol

ad00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ad00

@those_eyes: Bro, Billis is strong as a BuuSaga Vegeto SS3 the most. Goku SS4 is Much more stronger Vegeto SS3 in 17 Saga

Because Bills Attack did not generate that much energy as SS4 did. so i will Say

Omega Shenron Team Win this Easily

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ad00 said:

@those_eyes: Vegeto SS3 the most. Goku SS4 is Much more stronger Vegeto SS3 in 17 Saga

how is that?

(not saying you're necessarily wrong, but wondering how you scaled the two..)

ad00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ad00

@princearagorn1: Bro, :)

I used Majuub as 1.2 as Goku Base in Super 17 Saga. Remember, Majuub could not move super 17 with his Full Power While Goku could move Super 17 in SS1 so that means Goku Base had to be a little stronger to move Super 17 like that. so i kept Goku Base as 1.2 Majuub.

Goku Base 1x1.2 = 1.2Majuub

Goku Super Sayain1 1.2x50 = 60Majuub

Goku Super Sayain2 1.2x100 = 120Majuub

Goku Super Sayain3 1.2x300 = 360Majuub

Goku Super Sayain4 1.2x4000 = 4800Majuub (some people used 16x300=4800 here i used less)

Goku Peak SS4 power was when he borrowed from other Sayains to beat Syn Shenron is 4 time Greater than His Base SS4 Base 1.2x4000=4800Majuub mutiply that by 4x4800 Majuub=19200 was Goku SS4 Peak in Shenron Saga

I know Majuub is weaker than Vegeto but not by much i think majuub should be strong as Vegeto Base or SS1 not Sure but i know Buu Saga Vegeto Could Transform Higher to SS2 or Even SS3

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills solos.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non canon vs canon.. Jesus christ

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad00: Of course. But majuub was nowhere near strong as kid buu iirc, he was born with the power, but couldn't use it well.. unless I missed something.

Vegetto seems to be marginally stronger than either of the two to me.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The purple Egyptian kitty puts an end to the non-canon infidels, like he did on his release.

ad00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ad00

@princearagorn1: He is Stronger Than Buuhan, DBZ SS3 Goku, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan

Majuub Beat General Rildo Easily with just a Blast. Who Goku Said he is more power than MajinBuu That is KidBuu. Then Goku Said not Good he is much Stronger than i Tought

Watch Epside GT-033 The_Tail_s_Tale when majuub and Baby Vegeta 2 clash blast and see how much force is Generating:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad00:

He is Stronger Than Buuhan, DBZ SS3 Goku, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan

But.. how? Gohan has a notorious tendency to get weaker in time-skips, and kid buu is basically the highest potential of uub.

Majuub Beat General Rildo Easily with just a Blast. Who Goku Said he is more power than MajinBuu That is KidBuu. Then Goku Said not Good he is much Stronger than i Tought

Doesn't majin buu equal to the weaker, fat buu? Kid buu and buuhan are massively more powerful than him..

ad00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ad00

@princearagorn1: kid buu is basically the highest potential of uub.

He Surpassed him i am Sure Because Baby Vegeta 2 can defeat Fat Buu Easily without much effort

if you say he did not then you mean dbz buu saga is stronger than GT :)

Doesn't majin buu equal to the weaker, fat buu? Kid buu and buuhan are massively more powerful than him..

It also can be KidBuu they all three are called MarginBuu (FatBuu, SuperBuu, KidBuu) But KidBuu is Called as Orginal Margin Buu. And he fought with him a long time ago and told him he hope to Fight with him one on one someday before destroying KidBuu with the Sprit Bomb. So he mostly means KidBuu not SuperBuu and not FatBuu

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By reaverlation

@princearagorn1: Beers at 70% power by Goku said he never felt a ki like this so Beers is about equal or stronger than SSJ Vegito.So imagine Beers at full power: probably equal to SSJ2 Vegito.SSJ4 Goku surpassed SSJ Vegito when he appeared and yet wasn't at full power.Baby arc SSJ4 Goku is the only SSJ4 version that Beers can fight.If Super 17 or past that version of SSJ4,Beers gets destroyed so imagine what Omega Shenron would do to Beers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad00:

He Surpassed him i am Sure Because Baby can defeat Fat Buu Easily without much effort

if you say he did not then you mean dbz buu saga is stronger than GT :)

Yes, I'd actually say so. Particular characters peak out in buu saga. Because buu was a villain beaten only by op characters, like ss3 gotenks, or vegetto, or peak mystic gohan, and later, the universal spirit bomb.

Of course, many characters could hold off kid buu, but no one could individually beat him.

GT starts off by depowering goku to kid form. (reason his ss3/shunkan ido was ineffective, but ss4 became adult)

SS4 goku is obviously stronger than SS3 goku, but that doesn't mean he's stronger than vegetto, who is vastly superior to ssj3 goku, too.

Of course, he might be stronger, but there's gray area with room for speculation. I don't think we can clear cut say that SS4 goku> vegito

@princearagorn1:SSJ4 Goku surpassed SSJ Vegito when he appeared.

which is what I don't see how...

It's not like vegito appeared in GT? His fusion is the most effective one in DB from what I remember.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By reaverlation

@princearagorn1: Old Kai stated that was the strongest Ki he ever felt when SSJ4 Goku appeared and wasn't at full power either.Vegito can only hang with Baby arc SSJ4 Goku full power and Oozaro Baby Vegeta at SSJ2 Level or even SSJ3.If Vegito was formed in GT...that power would make SSJ4 Gogeta look pathetic

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta alone is a curbstomp, adding in Omega Shenron is just downright brutal.

Team 2, with no effort.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RetconCrisis

@dratini1331 said:

@reaverlation said:

GT imo had a great concept but it was executed badly. The first super SSJ4 4 transformation was also epic imo.

That's what happens when you let fans with bad humor (Parra parra brothers... oh noes...)

Also, the creators who wrote it did a bad job. The high ends and low ends of feats are so inconsistent. One moment Goku in SSJ4 tanks a full powered Revenge Death Ball from Super Baby Vegeta 2, and the next he struggles to lift a medium-high sized city.

@dratini1331 said:

In other words, Akira Toriyama solos.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Understanding this power scaling is just ridiculous.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@iragexcudder: not at all

Also, Akira said that ssj1 vegito = ssj4 power. So your "calculations" (that are mostly bad tbh) are pointless

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: tell me the power scaling compared to these four characters then.

SSJ4 Gogeta

Omega Shenron

SSJ4 Vegito

Bills

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scaling feats and powerlevels, Omega Shenron maybe above Bills, however, we don't have much info about these "gods". They couldn't sense the godly ki and Bills showed new abilities, like KO-ing with fingernail. Perhaps beating a god doesn't even possible, even by a being with pure negative ki(Omega Shenron).

But until we know more info, I calculated that once SSJ3 Vegito should be a little above SSJ4 Goku.

SSJG Goku(80%) must be at least as strong as SSJ1 Vegito, based on they never meet a stronger canon foe. SSJG Goku>SSJ4 Vegeta.

And while Omega Shenron is above galaxy busting, he couldn't do that immediately like Bills.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: SSJ4 Vegito(GT Fusion),SSJ4 Gogeta,Omega Shenron,......Beers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234: Busting feats don't matter SSJ4 Vegeta would destroy Beers or SSG Goku let along Omega Shenron

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Whis? He one shotted bills. Whis would solo omega shenron and vegeta.