I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By I'm Infinite
@Fire-brand said:
" didn't angel die like 3 times in buffy? i know he got a sword to the chest then shoved through a protal. dude just won't die. "
angel has died twice..4 times if you want to count him being turned into a vampire and when he was killed in the wishverse in "the wish" 

he was killed by buffy and sent to hell...and he was killed in after the fall after all of LA was sent to hell and angel was made human again. He was brought back by either the powers that be or Jasmine..both hinted that they brought him back.. technically jasmine was once with the powers that be so meh...and then He was brought back by the senior partners after he was killed in hell because they needed him to start the prophesied apocalypse. 
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By spystreak
@I'm Infinite said:
" @spystreak said:
" @I'm Infinite: they're not dogs there bloody werewolves that have strength greater than both human or wolf and this is season 2 of buffy version of Angel so going up against gods doesn't mean crap here because those take place in later episodes "
They were dogs. Werewolves are baddass 

those are werwolves  bill fought a bunch of dogs   XD do you honestly think going no no no angel from season 2 is going to change anything....he has the same skills the same abilities...duh  angel stomps..kill that noise "

if you look at Romanian folklore as well as other countries you'll find that werewolves can both like the comic scans you have above. and Trueblood's style the egyptian Weowawet for instance was an actual wolf of average side but could also appear as a man like being with a lupine  head grey fur and other wolf like features a warg is basically what the ones from trueblood are they don't change into a man like wolf but an actual wolf that can be the same size of a full grown wolf or bigger. another type of werewolf is el Lobizon from argentina that changes into a normal wolf it all depends on what folklore descriptions the producers use I like the Trueblood idea of one and the classic werewolfs in your scans
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By blackadam

the vampires of  true blood are impresive they are really fast and stronger, but i remember angel having some speed feats from hsi serie, plus he always take on stronger enemies than him; demons and stuff like that. i think bill is nothing angel has deal before but it wont be an easy fiught due to bill speed, if angel can matych hsi speed then he takes this fight.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By spystreak
@blackadam:

unfortunately I can't find any videos to compare their speed as of yet
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By blackadam
@spystreak said:
"@blackadam: unfortunately I can't find any videos to compare their speed as of yet "

too bad angel end a lonmg time ago but was really a good series. i remember he have a few speed feats.....i can remeber an episode i watch last year, he was thrown out of a hpuse and in the next shot he is in the door behind the ones who thrown him put of the window, i could be wrong thought and it wasnt like that at all.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spystreak
@blackadam said:
"@spystreak said:
"@blackadam: unfortunately I can't find any videos to compare their speed as of yet "
too bad angel end a lonmg time ago but was really a good series. i remember he have a few speed feats.....i can remeber an episode i watch last year, he was thrown out of a hpuse and in the next shot he is in the door behind the ones who thrown him put of the window, i could be wrong thought and it wasnt like that at all. "

yeah I was never really into the Angel series as much as I was Buffy I watched every season of buffy but only the first season of Angel
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blackadam
@spystreak said:
"@blackadam said:
"@spystreak said:
too bad angel end a lonmg time ago but was really a good series. i remember he have a few speed feats.....i can remeber an episode i watch last year, he was thrown out of a hpuse and in the next shot he is in the door behind the ones who thrown him put of the window, i could be wrong thought and it wasnt like that at all. "
yeah I was never really into the Angel series as much as I was Buffy I watched every season of buffy but only the first season of Angel "

i was in to both, my sister really watched buffy and i watched with her. i am now searching for some speed feats of angel, and holy i have been missing alot of things sicne the tv series finish.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By slimj87d

The Vampires in True Blood can move 100s of feet in about a blink of an eye. I really don't think Angel can move anywhere near that fast.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By spystreak
@SlimJ87D:
yes but that is a common vampire trait in movies ,books and tv series even 30 days of night has vampires moving a top speeds not like trueblood or Interview with the vampire kind where they move faster than the eye can see
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

were-wolves that turn into actual wolves are lame. 

i understand why they would do it that way for true-blood, because even big-budget movies have a hard time getting a proper were-wolf to look right (underworld series) and it usually has to be done with CGI to make it any good (van-helsing). 

Those are were-wolves. Not that crap in twighlight, and not these pupies in true-blood. 

Bill doesn't have the battle-chops to hang with Angel. 

Bill used to eat humans, and he has fought a few other vampires. Ok, probably would kick most humans' asses. 

Angel figths every kind of demon under the sun, hand to hand, and kills them. He also fights incredible bricks like the Beast of the Apocalypse and Marcus Hamilton, characters for which there are no equivalent in True-blood, and stops them. 

ok, he got his ass kicked by the beast and Illyria, but bill wouldn't even know where to start with these guys.
-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By -Observer-
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" were-wolves that turn into actual wolves are lame.  i understand why they would do it that way for true-blood, because even big-budget movies have a hard time getting a proper were-wolf to look right (underworld series) and it usually has to be done with CGI to make it any good (van-helsing).  Those are were-wolves. Not that crap in twighlight, and not these pupies in true-blood.  Bill doesn't have the battle-chops to hang with Angel.  Bill used to eat humans, and he has fought a few other vampires. Ok, probably would kick most humans' asses.  Angel figths every kind of demon under the sun, hand to hand, and kills them. He also fights incredible bricks like the Beast of the Apocalypse and Marcus Hamilton, characters for which there are no equivalent in True-blood, and stops them.  ok, he got his ass kicked by the beast and Illyria, but bill wouldn't even know where to start with these guys. "
Angel did kill the Beast but that feat was only accomplished because he caught him by surprise.
He was only able to kill Marcus after drinking his blood. Normal Angel got beat to a bloody pulp.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@-Observer- said:
" @Fortified_Hooligan said:
" were-wolves that turn into actual wolves are lame.  i understand why they would do it that way for true-blood, because even big-budget movies have a hard time getting a proper were-wolf to look right (underworld series) and it usually has to be done with CGI to make it any good (van-helsing).  Those are were-wolves. Not that crap in twighlight, and not these pupies in true-blood.  Bill doesn't have the battle-chops to hang with Angel.  Bill used to eat humans, and he has fought a few other vampires. Ok, probably would kick most humans' asses.  Angel figths every kind of demon under the sun, hand to hand, and kills them. He also fights incredible bricks like the Beast of the Apocalypse and Marcus Hamilton, characters for which there are no equivalent in True-blood, and stops them.  ok, he got his ass kicked by the beast and Illyria, but bill wouldn't even know where to start with these guys. "
Angel did kill the Beast but that feat was only accomplished because he caught him by surprise.
He was only able to kill Marcus after drinking his blood. Normal Angel got beat to a bloody pulp. "
Angel also needed a plot device (a knife made from the beast itself) to pierce it's skin.
I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By I'm Infinite

im sorry this is still going on why 

when bill fights invulnerable super powered demons then babble away.....til then hes the guy who gets owned by rednecks 

angel wins...the end

-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By -Observer-
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @-Observer- said:
He was only able to kill Marcus after drinking his blood. Normal Angel got beat to a bloody pulp. "
Angel also needed a plot device (a knife made from the beast itself) to pierce it's skin. "

Exactly.

@I'm Infinite said:
" im sorry this is still going on why  when bill fights invulnerable super powered demons then babble away.....til then hes the guy who gets owned by rednecks  angel wins...the end "

How does Angel win? The vampire's in True Blood have strength and speed that rivaled Glory. Angel's biggest defeat was Marcus Hamilton. He was the biggest danger he and his team ever faced sans Illyria. You cannotinclude the Beast because he was only killed by a surprise attack as stated.
I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By I'm Infinite
@-Observer-:
Rivaled glory? XD XD XD XD XD XD No one on true blood rivaled glory NO.....NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

You dont know anything about angel..obviously. Sir im not even going to bother going through the list of names and types demons angel has beaten...because it doesnt matter. When bill doesnt get his ass kicked by rednecks..one of which was a woman...then this will be a debate.
-Observer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By -Observer-
@I'm Infinite said:

" @-Observer-: Rivaled glory? XD XD XD XD XD XD No one on true blood rivaled glory NO.....NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  You dont know anything about angel..obviously. Sir im not even going to bother going through the list of names and types demons angel has beaten...because it doesnt matter. When bill doesnt get his ass kicked by rednecks..one of which was a woman...then this will be a debate. "

Glory was able to bring down an entire building. Bill was able to bring down a house and trees. Glory was capable of running so fast that it was a blur. The same can be said for the Vampires in true blood.

If you insist. I have no wish to debate with someone who can't keep and open mind.

Goodbye.
I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By I'm Infinite
@-Observer- said:
" @I'm Infinite said:

" @-Observer-: Rivaled glory? XD XD XD XD XD XD No one on true blood rivaled glory NO.....NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  You dont know anything about angel..obviously. Sir im not even going to bother going through the list of names and types demons angel has beaten...because it doesnt matter. When bill doesnt get his ass kicked by rednecks..one of which was a woman...then this will be a debate. "

Glory was able to bring down an entire building. Bill was able to bring down a house and trees. Glory was capable of running so fast that it was a blur. The same can be said for the Vampires in true blood.

If you insist. I have no wish to debate with someone who can't keep and open mind.

Goodbye. "
XD 

Bill didnt bring down a damn house...he didnt bring down trees..come back when he does something on screen cutie. Vamps in buffy are capable of glowing blur like..which has already been shown and stated 

the vamps in true blood will get holes punched in their faces....especially bill 

i have no wish to debate with you because simply put...you have no idea what you are talking about
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@-Observer- said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @-Observer- said:
Angel also needed a plot device (a knife made from the beast itself) to pierce it's skin. "

Exactly.

@I'm Infinite said:
" im sorry this is still going on why  when bill fights invulnerable super powered demons then babble away.....til then hes the guy who gets owned by rednecks  angel wins...the end "

How does Angel win? The vampire's in True Blood have strength and speed that rivaled Glory. Angel's biggest defeat was Marcus Hamilton. He was the biggest danger he and his team ever faced sans Illyria. You cannotinclude the Beast because he was only killed by a surprise attack as stated. "
He couldn't even defeat Hamilton without a plot device. He had to have Connor come and same him from getting staked, and when Connor got knocked out, he had to drink Hamiltons blood to even take him on. He's never beaten any major demon without a plot device. 
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't mention angel, well, angelus actually, killing the beast because that was a confluence of plot points. 

Angel, or Angelus would have had no way to beat the beast if he hadnt provided the only weapon that we saw capable of killing him. (his own bone fragment) 

Angel did however defeat Marcus Hamilton using attributes that he possesed. (vampiric nature, hamilton tipping his hand at the wrong moment.) 

The true-blood vampires use the blur schtick a lot more than it was used in buffy-verse, but both franchises show this ability.It is unclear exactly how the trees and house were damaged in True-blood, or how long it took for them to reach that state. Angel could pull the same feat using only his body if the need arose and he was given the same window of opportunity that Bill got. 

The bottom line is, you have to look at the battle feats. Angel is a Champion, and his primary use is battling super-natural demons and destroying them, usually with his bare hands. 

Bill is a regular vamp who's main concern has been the wooing and diddling of one Sookie Stackhouse. He's a lover, not a fighter. 

by the way, bill does not stack up in any way next to glory.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True he was losing to Hamilton, but i wouldn't say "He couldn't even" when refering to that fight. 

Hamilton was acting as the avatar of the three most poweful demons that we know are still active in the buffy-verse, at the time and he was shown to be able to kick the ass clean off of a de-powered Illyria. 

No mean feat. 

Hamilton had juice in that fight. I think he was probably more powerful than Caleb ever was.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" True he was losing to Hamilton, but i wouldn't say "He couldn't even" when refering to that fight.  Hamilton was acting as the avatar of the three most poweful demons that we know are still active in the buffy-verse, at the time and he was shown to be able to kick the ass clean off of a de-powered Illyria.  No mean feat.  Hamilton had juice in that fight. I think he was probably more powerful than Caleb ever was. "
Hamilton had already proven he was faster and stronger then Illyria, who spent her time beating the tar out of guys like Angel and Spike. Angel shouldn't have even been able to catch him off guard. It was a plot device. He should never have been able to pull it off.
I'm Infinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By I'm Infinite

1. XD Hamilton got punched in the chest by a security guard....he of course then broke his neck...but this is just another case of lance not knowing what hes talking about. Harmony also jumped on him and tried beating him,....Hamilton doesnt dodge he tanks...the end. 

2. Angel Being smart enough to know how to beat hamilton doesnt = PIS...it equals....he was smart enough to know how to beat hamilton...the end. 

3. Im am beyond sick and tired of hearing OMG true blood vamps are so strong....this isnt about true blood vamps....its about bill....and besides that...wtf has any true blood vamp done? OMG he through a tick in the wall..omg he picked that guy up.....Vamps in the whoverse can crush metal..angel himself has snapped chains holding him.

blah blah blah....BIll sucks...Blah blah blah Angel wins

Johnggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Johnggernaut

Depends on if Angel threatened Sookie.  :P