Biggest troll? Superman vs Aizen Sosuke of Bleach

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They each get an hour notice about all of other's abilities. Both are bloodlusted and using their trolling powers to the max. Superman is the golden age version. Aizen is the form before he abandoned his Zanpakto powers.

Superman

No Caption Provided

Aizen Sosuke

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cooldes

The all white thing with the hogyoku?(not sure of spelling) if so,

aizen takes this because of his ridiculous durability, the hogyoku's ability to grant wishes, and mostly, his Zanpakto's absurdly OP ability to control all 5 of the enemies senses.

Lordlloyd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Supes got this for the simple fact that he can fight against mental attacks. Aizen aint got a chance.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Funsiized

This thread is...i can't even.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Golden age Superman one of the weakest versions of the character? Anyways Aizen takes this simply because he is a ghost and Superman wouldn't see an attack coming.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lordlloyd7: it's not just that, it controls the enemy's sight, smell, hearing, taste, and feeling into whatever aizen wants. he could have superman fight a scarecrow for 7 hours or make supes think he won and lower his guard.

plus, he integrated the hogyoku into himself and the power of the hogyoku is wish granting. he used it to become irrationally powerful and absurdly durable. not only that but he has insta healing because of it.

and lastly because superman can't even see him because aizen is a soul reaper.