Big Show vs Bane

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ComicStooge: Comic, Bane did break Batmans back and demolished him, but BigShow could manage the same thing if he wanted. Batmans probably not even 6 foot and weighs around 150 pounds.

Batman is 6"2 and weighs 220lbs in the comics. He can Bench press 1000 Lbs. He's a master of 147 different Martial Arts.

Big Show is a fatman in a unitard that pretends to fight other pretend fighters.

Batman

6' 2 and weighs 220 pounds? and he'll beat a man who is

7 foot tall and weighs 500 pounds? OK.... I agree size shouldnt matter, but bigshow is not just fat, look at how big his arms are, and his hands... hes also muscle as well... I agree Batman could beat Bigshow for the fact Bigshow still has alot of weak spots that can be unjured badley no different than anyone else.

Like I say..Batman benches 1000 lbs...which is over 4 times what he weighs and twice what Big Show weighs. Big Show doesn't bench anywhere near that much. I doubt he even benches his own body weight. Batman would destroy him easily.

And Like on one of the previous videos I posted.

Bigshow flips Tori Wilsons car over with almost no struggle and cars weigh thousands and thousands of pounds... Bigshow can lift cars just like Batman has...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ComicStooge said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ComicStooge: Comic, Bane did break Batmans back and demolished him, but BigShow could manage the same thing if he wanted. Batmans probably not even 6 foot and weighs around 150 pounds.

WHAT?! Ok, seriously, are you taking the piss? You think that the comic version of Batman would lose to the Big Show?

Well yeah because BigShow just has to rip that comic book into pieces and Batmans gone.

And there's another flag for trolling

yup because when I post on a thread you cant resist arguing with me just to simply argue.... Not to mention what I say is true... If Bigshow was a comic character and the comic version of him was being used against comic bane then it would be more debatable, but you cant debate a cartoon character vs something that is movie/ real life as well.... the real life version will win hands down...

P.S. Stop following me around the vine Shawn, as much as you follow me, I don't know to feel flattered or worried.

Whenever i see you use that "rips up a comic book" argument...I am going to flag you for trolling...because that is exactly what it is. If you want me to stop...stop making the argument. It's disruptive and has no place here.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX: Batman would destroy Big Show. Even the Bale Batman...

Batmans a comic character, hes not real... Bigshow is real.

Bigshow stomps.

That's the exact reason Batman wins. He's a comic character that can pull off ridiculous feats that would never happen in real life. Comic characters > Real people.

Going by your logic, Big Show can beat Superman.

Yes hes a comic character who is made out of paper, I could kill Batman easily... Just start a fire in my fire place and Throw the pieces of comic batman in there and burn it until their is no more.

Bigshow owns cartoon character Bane easily... plus we're using movie versions I believe.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#54  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman is 6"2 and weighs 220lbs in the comics. He can Bench press 1000 Lbs. He's a master of 147 different Martial Arts.

Big Show is a fatman in a unitard that pretends to fight other pretend fighters.

Batman

7 foot tall and weighs 500 pounds? OK.... I agree size shouldnt matter, but bigshow is not just fat, look at how big his arms are, and his hands... hes also muscle as well... I agree Batman could beat Bigshow for the fact Bigshow still has alot of weak spots that can be unjured badley no different than anyone else.

Like I say..Batman benches 1000 lbs...which is over 4 times what he weighs and twice what Big Show weighs. Big Show doesn't bench anywhere near that much. I doubt he even benches his own body weight. Batman would destroy him easily.

Bigshow flips Tori Wilsons car over with almost no struggle and cars weigh thousands and thousands of pounds... Bigshow can lift cars just like Batman has...

This is just ridiculous.

So Big Show flips Tori Wilson? And he can now lift a car? Yeah, ok. Nice logic.

Batman has mastered a ridiculous number of martial arts, he's faster, stronger, etc. Real people don't beat Comic characters, the only instance real people can win is if the Comic characters are someone like Carrie Kelly. Batman has too many feats.

Btw, WWE is fake. The wrestlers allow them to do the moves.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ComicStooge said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

WHAT?! Ok, seriously, are you taking the piss? You think that the comic version of Batman would lose to the Big Show?

Well yeah because BigShow just has to rip that comic book into pieces and Batmans gone.

And there's another flag for trolling

yup because when I post on a thread you cant resist arguing with me just to simply argue.... Not to mention what I say is true... If Bigshow was a comic character and the comic version of him was being used against comic bane then it would be more debatable, but you cant debate a cartoon character vs something that is movie/ real life as well.... the real life version will win hands down...

P.S. Stop following me around the vine Shawn, as much as you follow me, I don't know to feel flattered or worried.

Whenever i see you use that "rips up a comic book" argument...I am going to flag you for trolling...because that is exactly what it is. If you want me to stop...stop making the argument. It's disruptive and has no place here.

You cant compare a cartoon character to something that is real...its flat out stupid.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By IZZR

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Frozen said:

Bigshow stomps.

That's the exact reason Batman wins. He's a comic character that can pull off ridiculous feats that would never happen in real life. Comic characters > Real people.

Yes hes a comic character who is made out of paper, I could kill Batman easily... Just start a fire in my fire place and Throw the pieces of comic batman in there and burn it until their is no more.

Bigshow owns cartoon character Bane easily... plus we're using movie versions I believe.

Are you trolling?

Movie Bane broke Batman's back and was shown to punch through concrete. He was also cracking people's necks with one arm and was a skilled member of the League of Shadows, arguably the best.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman

This is just ridiculous.

Batman has mastered a ridiculous number of martial arts, he's faster, stronger, etc. Real people don't beat Comic characters, the only instance real people can win is if the Comic characters are someone like Carrie Kelly. Batman has too many feats.

He flipped it over easily, and doing it easily is proof if he got underneath the car and put all his effort into it, he could pick it up...

Stop using Batman as an excuse when this debates not about him anyways.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@IZZR said:

Doesn't prove anything.

@TERMINATORXX: So, can Big Show beat Galactus?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: Flagged again.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman

This is just ridiculous.

He flipped it over easily, and doing it easily is proof if he got underneath the car and put all his effort into it, he could pick it up...

Stop using Batman as an excuse when this debates not about him anyways.

You just lost all credibility.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Frozen said:

Bigshow stomps.

Are you trolling?

Movie Bane broke Batman's back and was shown to punch through concrete. He was also cracking people's necks with one arm and was a skilled member of the League of Shadows, arguably the best.

movie bane broke batmans back so I guess that means a 7 foot, 500 pound giant cant?

Ok whatever, We wont call him Bigshow anymore, well call him Bigslow then...LOL

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By ShootingNova

Stop this. Its enough. Its ridiculous, and utterly appalling behaviour that isn't going to be tolerated on Comic Vine.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

Stop this. Its enough. Its ridiculous, and utterly appalling behaviour that isn't going to be tolerated on Comic Vine.

QFT.

@TERMINATORXX: Go watch the movie. You obviously haven't seen it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Frozen: Don't engage him Frozen. He lives for the attention...just flag him whenever he starts trolling.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Shawnbaby: Good advice. Just so tempting...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Frozen said:

I know...I've gotten into it with him too many times...it doesn't accomplish anything.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By IZZR

Seriously this dude is a beast   

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@Shawnbaby said:

@Frozen said:

I know...I've gotten into it with him too many times...it doesn't accomplish anything.

Shame. The Battles forum used to be such a nice place, now the trolls have infested it with their crap.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Frozen: true story

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By ShootingNova

@ShootingNova said:

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BeaverSauce

I for one am a fan of Bigshow but I know outside of wrestling he has obtained no fighting skills and would loose horribly. but please don't knock pro wrestlers altogether, some of them are actually skilled in some realm of fighting for example Kurt Angle= Olympic Gold Medalist in wrestling, Steve Blackman=Black Belt, Vladimir Kozlov=2005 USA Open Heavyweight Sambo Champion and a United States Kick-Boxing Association (USKBA) International Heavyweight Grappling Champion. So it's not fair to say all pro wrestlers skills are fake.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shawnbaby

@BeaverSauce said:

I for one am a fan of Bigshow but I know outside of wrestling he has obtained no fighting skills and would loose horribly. but please don't knock pro wrestlers altogether, some of them are actually skilled in some realm of fighting for example Kurt Angle= Olympic Gold Medalist in wrestling, Steve Blackman=Black Belt, Vladimir Kozlov=2005 USA Open Heavyweight Sambo Champion and a United States Kick-Boxing Association (USKBA) International Heavyweight Grappling Champion. So it's not fair to say all pro wrestlers skills are fake.

True...some of them do have real skills...but the fights themselves are fake...so any use of them as "feats" are inadmissible.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By imbackwimps

@Frozen said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman

This is just ridiculous.

why on earth are we talking about batman on here its bane vs bigshow and to be real comicbooks are more fake than wwe people can meet wwe stars shake there hands etc also i think bigshow has a good chance because in a real fight i dont think there is anybody that can hang with him maybe shaq.just look this up show do have some punching power (In March 1999, Wight was charged with assault by Robert Sawyer, who alleged that Wight had broken his jaw during the summer of 1998 in the course of an altercation at Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Uniondale, New York. Wight claimed that Sawyer had verbally abused, threatened, and shoved him, and that he had responded by punching Sawyer. After three days, Judge Thomas Feinman delivered a verdict of not guilty

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@TERMINATORXX Dude, stop trolling. Bane wins effortlessly. Size means next to nothing in a fight. By your logic, Bigshow > Jet Li, since Bigshow is bigger. Bigshow gets his sh*t wrecked.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By imbackwimps

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@TERMINATORXX Dude, stop trolling. Bane wins effortlessly. Size means next to nothing in a fight. By your logic, Bigshow > Jet Li, since Bigshow is bigger. Bigshow gets his sh*t wrecked.

if thats the case why have weight class in sports

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@imbackwimps Because it's real life. In real life you need weight classes because people haven't mastered 127 forms of martial arts. Bane is a movie character. He stomps. Oh and btw, Big Show has absolutely ZERO actual fighting skill.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#78  Edited By TheCannon

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Bane wins, effortless curbstomp

This.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By imbackwimps

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@imbackwimps Because it's real life. In real life you need weight classes because people haven't mastered 127 forms of martial arts. Bane is a movie character. He stomps. Oh and btw, Big Show has absolutely ZERO actual fighting skill.

do street skillz count he broke a guys jaw and let me tell you thats hard to do

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@imbackwimps Arn't you that guy that keeps making trolling accounts on Comicvine? And no, I can break a jaw with one punch and I have had no formal training.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By Deranged Midget

Bane breaks his legs then snaps his neck.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

....yeah, locking this.