User Lists: 2

#52 HigorM  Moderator
DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@higorm: People seem to busy right now, maybe summer vacations?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, I could have SWORN my post went through! D:!

I don't really care to retype all the reasons/read through the thread to remember why I voted, but I voted for HigorM and I had this really nifty 5-paragraph analysis.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 HigorM  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium: LOL, man I would love to see your reasons, that´s one of the things that makes me come to this place every time :)

If there´s no other way I can wait..

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aite!

TBH I dismissed the whole 'crystal glasses blah blah blah prep strategic genius' thing. Outlining how much of a BAMF your team is doesn't really mean anything unless it's applied, and neither debater presented their case well enough for me to buy every counter with a tagline of 'crystal glasses'.

Dredeuced was fighting a losing battle against the Darkforce; early on in the debate it was quite apparent Mr. Negative would be corrupting Nemesis due to the inherent superiority of Darkforce>Quantum Bands. Dred tried to use the Staff of One, but honestly with the whole 'magic canceling Soulsword' thing...yeah, naw.

At that point the tides turned quite easily. HigorM's use of teleportation discs to get rid of the bullets was satisfactory, and Dredeuced mostly just said 'well, can they stop LOTS of BIG bullets? eh?' which was merely a perfunctory response.

Advice to both debaters:

-Stop debating semantics

-Account for worst case scenarios

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium: thanks bro, I will take your advice into consideration so I can turn myself a better debater..

@diredrill: so now what we wait for the other judges?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dredeuced

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Aite!

TBH I dismissed the whole 'crystal glasses blah blah blah prep strategic genius' thing. Outlining how much of a BAMF your team is doesn't really mean anything unless it's applied, and neither debater presented their case well enough for me to buy every counter with a tagline of 'crystal glasses'.

Dredeuced was fighting a losing battle against the Darkforce; early on in the debate it was quite apparent Mr. Negative would be corrupting Nemesis due to the inherent superiority of Darkforce>Quantum Bands. Dred tried to use the Staff of One, but honestly with the whole 'magic canceling Soulsword' thing...yeah, naw.

At that point the tides turned quite easily. HigorM's use of teleportation discs to get rid of the bullets was satisfactory, and Dredeuced mostly just said 'well, can they stop LOTS of BIG bullets? eh?' which was merely a perfunctory response.

Advice to both debaters:

-Stop debating semantics

-Account for worst case scenarios

I feel like I addressed these things in a lot more ways than you're giving me credit for. Oh well.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 HigorM  Moderator

Hey @esquire can you please cast your judge vote in this awesome battle?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

You might have. I had a much more detailed analysis where you almost won, but I only looked over the debate cursorily this time around.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Esquire

@higorm@dredeuced@diredrill Sorry this took so long. Anyway!

After reading the debate a couple times, a few things stand out.

1. I was more convinced by Dredeuced's counters for Negative, specifically with regards to Zealot, than I was by HigorM's arguments.
  2. HigorM didn't seem to focus much at all on anyone besides Negative during actual combat. Dredeuced was more comprehensive in his explanation for how his whole team would fight during the battle.
  3. Dredeuced's Gloves of Jishaku, Emperor Scorpions, and T-Masks seem to nullify a fair amount of HigorM's gear.

In conclusion, although it was a good debate by both parties, I have to give my vote to Dredeuced.

EDIT: Also, here's that Insider Suit scan that I'm apparently famous for, haha.

No Caption Provided

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It appears as though @dredeuced is the victor here and will be moving on to the Final Round!

I would like to thank @higorm for competing and our judges.