• 54 results
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@diredrill: @thetruebarryallen: @juiceboks

I also have to vote for TTBA. He was much more thorough in his debate, and countered almost all of Juiceboks' points, whereas JB skimmed over parts of Barry's strategy such as the Pym attack. The cold fields, especially with three of them, should be an adequate counter for the direct speed blitz, and the combination of Medusa Mask + Blacklight Projector seems good enough to counter the disarming strategy. One of JB's alternate strategies was BFRing TrueBarry's team into the sun, which isn't really legal as per the OP. (The thing about space was just because the rules were copy/pasted from last round. And inceneration in the Sun isn't a side-effect of being in space, anyway.)

Advice to Juiceboks would be to put a little more time into the debate, so as to counter more of his opponent's strategies and not inadvertently gloss over things.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: 3-1 means you have won. You get an additional 18 Low Tier Points to spend for next round.

Thanks goes to @juiceboks for competing and our judges for getting votes in so quickly.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@diredrill Awesome! Also, quick question! In the next round do I get to switch up who has what equipment? Or am I stuck with the people I've already chosen this far?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DireDrill

You can move equipment around if you want.