This battle takes place in Pym Falls, the resting place of an alternate reality Henry Pym. The city nearby is completely destroyed and has no tech or equipment to scavenge nor people to manipulate. Once the battle starts, you cannot leave a 10 mile radius regardless of powers due to ambient Pym Particle radiation making the area unstable. Those black dots are trees and the black lines are roads.
In Pym's belt buckle, there is a supply of Pym Particles sufficient for 1 person but the buckle is encrypted and will take 30 minutes to crack regardless of skills or powers.
- No BFR is allowed but if you can manage to push someone into space who can't survive in space, it will work as expected.
- No Tele-BFR or Dismemberment
- Win is by Death, Incapacitation, or KO
- Each team gets 5 minutes prep and basic info about the enemy team. The Basic Info includes names, pictures, and abiities. Bought Equipment is not known until you engage it. Obviously, if you have the perks that grant you more prep or knowledge, you get that instead.
- The First Team Listed starts in the at his feet while the Second Team Listed starts in his skull.
- Bought Items are listed in Parentheses. 2nd round items are listed in the second set of parentheses.
- Bane - Venom Mask, Assault Rifle (Battle Computer, 10 T-Spheres, Old Power Forcefield and Taser, Streamsword) (Insider Suit, Webshooter)
- Gorgon - (Phoenix Fragment, Phoenix Blade) (Webshooter)
- Omega Red - (Rage of Kratos: Golden Fleece, Oathstone, Blades of Exile, Southern Cross' Cane) (Webshooter)
- Mr. Negative - (Soulsword and Armor) (Talismans, Webshooter)
- Spider Woman (Veranke) - (Amulet of Isis) (Webshooter)
- Evil Always Wins
- Absolute Power
- Punisher - (5 Webshooters, Flight Ring) (Talismans, Adamantium Ammunition)
- Winter Soldier (Nega Bands, Adamantium Ammunition)
- Agent Venom (Flash Thompson)
- Blade (SOK Gun, Medusa's Gaze, Blade of Olympus, Blades of Exile)
- Star-Lord (Vibranium Suit and Dagger, Nth Metal Harness and Dagger)(10 Rings of the Mandarin)
- Boom Headshot!