Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DireDrill

Pym Falls:

No Caption Provided

This battle takes place in Pym Falls, the resting place of an alternate reality Henry Pym. The city nearby is completely destroyed and has no tech or equipment to scavenge nor people to manipulate. Once the battle starts, you cannot leave a 10 mile radius regardless of powers due to ambient Pym Particle radiation making the area unstable. Those black dots are trees and the black lines are roads.

In Pym's belt buckle, there is a supply of Pym Particles sufficient for 1 person but the buckle is encrypted and will take 30 minutes to crack regardless of skills or powers.

Rules:

• No BFR is allowed but if you can manage to push someone into space who can't survive in space, it will work as expected.
  • No Tele-BFR or Dismemberment
  • Win is by Death, Incapacitation, or KO
  • Each team gets 5 minutes prep and basic info about the enemy team. The Basic Info includes names, pictures, and abiities. Bought Equipment is not known until you engage it. Obviously, if you have the perks that grant you more prep or knowledge, you get that instead.
  • The First Team Listed starts in the at his feet while the Second Team Listed starts in his skull.
  • Bought Items are listed in Parentheses. 2nd round items are listed in the second set of parentheses.

@dredeuced

• Blink - (Phoenix Fragment, 1 T-sphere, Golden Finger, Reversing Mirror, Wushan Geyser)
  • Alita - Tuned Rifle, Pistol, Damascus Blade, Fireflies ,Missile Bees, Arachnos, Laser Bugs, Lice Probes, Mono-Molecular Filament grappling hook, Smoke Grenades (Amazon Armory, 2 T-Spheres, 10 Talismans, Hoduku Mouse, Golden Tiger Claws) (Tactigon)
  • Zazie - Exo-Arms, Non-Electromagnetic Bullets, Zanber KZ90 (10mm Rifle with Grenade Launcher and Combat blade), Multi-Stack Shotgun, Two Pistols, Mono-Molecular filament Net Trap, Frag Grenades, Thermite Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Hovering smart-fuse missiles, Land Mines, Demolition Cable, Blast Shield, Magnum loaded with Osmium Bullets, Berserker Corruption Bullets, Berserker Neutralizing bullets, Plastic Explosive Ammo and Ceramic Combat Knife (Amazon Armory, 2 T-Spheres, Pym Particles, Snake Talisman, Pig Talisman, Dog Talisman, Mind Reader Conch)
  • Zealot -Kusar Blades, Automatic Rifle (Soul Sword and Eldritch Armor, 3 T-Spheres, Shard of Lightning, Kuzusu Atom, 10 Talismans) (Staff of One)
  • Nemesis - Creation Blades(Quantum Bands, 2 T-Spheres, Crystal Glasses, Shadow of Fear, Horse Talisman)

Banking 1 Low Tier Point

Achievements:

• Girl Power
  • Meek Inherit Earth

vs.

@cadencev2

• Nameless Vindicare - Exitus Rifle, Exitus Pistol, Grenades, Shield Breaker Rounds, Turbo Rounds, Hellfire Rounds, Jet Pack, Mask, Vindicare Syn Skin Suit (Venom Flash Symbiote, Flight Ring, Adamantium Ammunition, SoK Gun) (Battle Computer)
  • Sergeant Learchus - Power Sword, Bolt Pistol, Lascannon, Grenades (Ultimate Iron Man Armor)
  • Brother Raclaw - Master Crafted Chain Sword, Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Grenades, Storm Shield. (Ultimate Iron Man Armor)
  • Captain Titus - Power Axe, Plasma Pistol, Storm Bolter, Bolter, Lascannon, Grenades (Toxin Symbiote) (Battle Computer)
  • Kharn the Betrayer - Gorechild, Plasma Pistol, Grenades, Blessings of the Blood God (Carnage Symbiote)

Banking 1 Mid Tier Point and 5 Low Tier Points.

Achievements

• Absolute Power
  • Boom Headshot!
  • Syfy is a Stupid Name (2 T-800s with Miniguns)
  • We Built It
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2 With my prep, Blink will give her Geyser and Reversing Mirror to Zealot, her T-Sphere to Alita, and her Golden Finger to Zazie. With Full Knowledge, my team is quite aware that you have the SOK gun and, by all logic, you will use it on Blink, much to her dismay. If you don't, I believe she could probably disable or defeat almost all of your team by herself (lack of high tier items outside of the SOK). I could go into detail on this if you want.

Considering you DO have the SOK, I believe the impetus is on you to determine who you're going to kill with it, but if you want to hold it until we're partway through the fight that's alright.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced:

My Team.

I have 3 Space Marines, Chaos Lord, and a Vindicare Assassin.

We Built It – Choosing only technologically empowered people earns you 5 more Low Tier Points for Tech Items.

Absolute Power – Choosing only genetically empowered people earns you 5 shots of MGH that will double the effectiveness of your powers.

Boom Headshot! - Choosing 5 marksmen earns your team Anti-metal Ammunition.

Syfy is a Stupid Name – 2 T-800s (With Miniguns)

Just so we are clear on my Perks.

Alright, looking at the teams I have the Superior Fire Power and Close Combat here. To start bot Ultimate Iron Mans (Sergeant Learchus and Raclaw) will scan the area and your team with the X-Ray Scanners and Tech. This info will be shared through the Power Armour.

Scanners.

1) Lie Detector. 2) Motion Sensors. 3) Radar. 4) Radiation Scanners. 5) X-Ray Scanners. 6) Long Range Sensors that work miles away.

All kinds of scanners.

The Vindicare Assassin will fly up and with the Battle Computer automatically figure how to beat your team along with Captain Titus who also has the Midnighter Battle CPU.

No Caption Provided

This means I know pretty much everyway to win. I have both Captain Titus, a genius tactician and the Vindicare with this.

That alone means your team is screwed. I know all and how to win.

When the battle starts it is a onslaught of fire power from both Iron Men and the Vindi.

Both Iron Mean will blast with their weapons.

Repulsars.

1) Repulsar vs City Block!

2) Repulsars vs another guy with Iron Man armor pieces. Total Disintegration.

No Caption Provided

Powerful Missiles.

Vindi will take out Nemesis with the Saint of Killer shot. She is dead. Gone. Out of the game.

most of your team is outclass in reaction Speed and Combat Speed thanks to my Space Marine natural abilities and the Venom Suits.

All my guys are Space Marine Captains, who are the hardest Marines in the Chapter (roughly 1000 Astartes), and have the greatest skill.

Space Marines are the Super Human Soldiers of the Imperium known as the Adeptus Astartes. They are implanted with Organs as children to give them super abilities.

• Mucranoid - Protects against the Vacuum of Space and Extreme Temperatures.
  • Larraman's Organ - Instant Scarring to prevent any blood loss and also helps heal major wounds easy.
  • Omophagea - Allows access to recent memories through eating of the flesh.
  • Occulobe - Super Enhance Eyesight.
  • Secondary Heart - Allows more Stamina and act as a back up.
  • Biscopea - Allows Strength of up to 2 tons.
  • Ollitic Kidney - Filters Poisons and Gasses that might harm a Space Marine.
  • Preomnor - Allows to digest straight Poisons.
  • Interface - Allows the link up with Power Armour.
  • Haemastamen - Efficient Blood that allows more Stamina.
  • Multi Lung - A third lung that allows a Marine to Breath Poisons and even Water.
  • Lyman's Ear - Allows Sharper Hearing, Filtering of Sounds, and near immunity to Disorientation
  • Sus-en Membrane - Allow the Marine to enter Hibernation for Centuries.
  • .Betcher's Gland - Acidic and Poisonous Spit.
  • Ossmodula - Steel like bones that can heal fast and Fused Ribcage.
  • Neuroglottis - Grants Smell like a tracking dog, and taste the toxicity and nutritious content of something.
  • Catalepsean Node - Marines can stay awake for days with no hindrance.
  • Progenoids - Also known as Gene Seed allows these Organs to be devolope and accepted, and are harvested from Space Marines to make more Space Marines.

This means all their stats combine with the Symbiots stats makes for high mid tier bada$$es. The Vindicare like wise has the speed, strength, and skill of these Marines. Through major human and cybernetic enhancements. He also has better gear including Invisibility and Helmet Visor that reads all transmissions and vision modes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So this all means your team will more than likely be killed at range real quick and whats left in close range. It is a 5 on 4 match and my team has 2 Mindight Battle CPUs to predict and kill your team at every turn.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: If it doesn't bother you, I'm going to cash in my low tier bank for Adamantium Ammo.

Alright, looking at the teams I have the Superior Fire Power and Close Combat here.

Not even close. For instance, no one on your team has anything that matches up to the Quantum Bands or Phoenix Fragment energy projection, or my other gear combos (I'll get back to this in a minute). No one on your team could even break the Quantum Bands' shields or harm the Phoenix Host, much less match them in firepower. Your only out to either of them is the SOK bullet. The Phoenix Fragment alone can disassemble all your Iron Man suits with a gesture:

No Caption Provided

This is why I was saying you should probably go ahead and pop your SOK Bullet on Blink, because if you don't do it at the start of the fight, your entire team is disarmed by Blink gesturing at them.

Scanners.

1) Lie Detector. 2) Motion Sensors. 3) Radar. 4) Radiation Scanners. 5) X-Ray Scanners. 6) Long Range Sensors that work miles away.

All kinds of scanners.

The Vindicare Assassin will fly up and with the Battle Computer automatically figure how to beat your team along with Captain Titus who also has the Midnighter Battle CPU.

No Caption Provided

This means I know pretty much everyway to win. I have both Captain Titus, a genius tactician and the Vindicare with this.

Funny, you see, my entire team has T-Masks. T-Masks make my characters immune to detection or scanning by technology, which both your Scanners, Iron Man suits, Battle Computer, every single piece of tech you have, counts as. Any reliance on any of your gear to target or track my team is rendered pointless by T-masks.

That alone means your team is screwed. I know all and how to win.

Having the Battle Computer doesn't mean you just get to win. That's not how it works. It has to determine a possible way in which you can win, which might not exist. Considering your team literally can't hurt the Phoenix Fragment Blink with anything but the SOK Gun, you might have a hard time at that.

When the battle starts it is a onslaught of fire power from both Iron Men and the Vindi.

Both Iron Mean will blast with their weapons.

Repulsars.

1) Repulsar vs City Block!

2) Repulsars vs another guy with Iron Man armor pieces. Total Disintegration.

No Caption Provided

Powerful Missiles.

Vindi will take out Nemesis with the Saint of Killer shot. She is dead. Gone. Out of the game.

Oh, so you're not going to take out Blink with it. Alright.

Blink proceeds to disassemble every iron man suit on your team. Thankfully, you can't see her, thanks to the T-Masks and half your team being in suits. Zealot will use the shard of lightning to gain momentary light speed combat ability to retrieve Nemesis gear -- none of her bought gear, as that would unfairly circumvent the SOK, just her Creation Blades.

Now, I'd like to point out that you're trying to use city block destroying missiles on my team. Here's why they won't work.

Alita's gear includes the Amazon Armory and 10 of the Talismans. One of those Talismans is The Dog Talisman. The Dog Talisman grants immortality. Now that you can't possibly kill alita without some anti magic tool (soul sword would work, but you don't have one), she can repair any superficial/function impairing damage to her cyborg body with the Hoduku Mouse, which repairs any damage or mistake. And, I mean, Wonder Woman has tanked far more than some Iron Man Missiles with her gear -- combine that with relative magic invulnerability and invisibility to your missile's guiding systems from the T-Mask and you have absolutely no way to harm Alita.

Now onto Zazie, who I will use to vastly overshadow your fire power by herself. Zazie has my second Dog Talisman, also making her immortal. If she ever takes significant damage, Alita can use the Hoduku Mouse on her, as well. Zealot, at light speed, can heal her with the Horse Talisman. She also has Pym Particles of her own. Zazie's combo will be to Equip a T-Mask to gain invisibility to all of your tech (which seems to be the primary thing you're relying on), use the Snake Talisman to become invisible, then use the Pym Particles to increase her size by, what is it, 20 times? So now she's 100 feet tall and is firing her shotgun, equipped with adamantium ammunition, and she's firing this:

That's 10,000 rounds of adamantium ammo a second firing in an undodgeable swathe combo detonating grenade ammo. You see that level of attack? Now make it invisible AND make each shot 20 times larger.

Each bullet would effectively be the size of a cannon ball if you increased its size by 20 -- considering that each one of them is about half as big as a grenade in the scans shown. So I'd like to imagine your team trying to dodge that.

Just for reference, the Snake Talisman can make anything invisible, regardless of the size, as shown here where it even accidentally makes the Statue of Liberty invisible. Skip to 19:00:

Loading Video...

This is exactly why I split up the Talismans to give Zazie with the Pym Particles the Snake Talisman. Invisible, 100 foot tall artillery platform with out of this world sniping skills.

Oh, she also has the Pig Talisman, which allows someone to shoot laser beams out of their eyes. Skip to 17:30:

Loading Video...

This video also contains the Dog Talisman earlier on, which allows a brittle old man youth and, well, immortality.

Scale those up 20x as well, as she can fire those simultaneously with her Shotgun. I'd also like to point out that she can simultaneously fire her automatic rifle, known as the Zanber KZ90, along with two hand held pistols, all at the same time, all with adamantium ammo. How does she do this? Well, she has Exo-Arms:

Two cybernetic extra arms that allow her to fire four weapons at once.

When I said artillery, I meant it. She can shoot you with 5 different weapons at once -- 4 with her arms, and then her heat beam eye blasts. All invisible to your team, and all scaled up to massive proportions, all with some nasty ammo that'll shred through your armor (that you don't even have anymore).

most of your team is outclass in reaction Speed and Combat Speed thanks to my Space Marine natural abilities and the Venom Suits.

All my guys are Space Marine Captains, who are the hardest Marines in the Chapter (roughly 1000 Astartes), and have the greatest skill.

Space Marines are the Super Human Soldiers of the Imperium known as the Adeptus Astartes. They are implanted with Organs as children to give them super abilities.

• Mucranoid - Protects against the Vacuum of Space and Extreme Temperatures.
  • Larraman's Organ - Instant Scarring to prevent any blood loss and also helps heal major wounds easy.
  • Omophagea - Allows access to recent memories through eating of the flesh.
  • Occulobe - Super Enhance Eyesight.
  • Secondary Heart - Allows more Stamina and act as a back up.
  • Biscopea - Allows Strength of up to 2 tons.
  • Ollitic Kidney - Filters Poisons and Gasses that might harm a Space Marine.
  • Preomnor - Allows to digest straight Poisons.
  • Interface - Allows the link up with Power Armour.
  • Haemastamen - Efficient Blood that allows more Stamina.
  • Multi Lung - A third lung that allows a Marine to Breath Poisons and even Water.
  • Lyman's Ear - Allows Sharper Hearing, Filtering of Sounds, and near immunity to Disorientation
  • Sus-en Membrane - Allow the Marine to enter Hibernation for Centuries.
  • .Betcher's Gland - Acidic and Poisonous Spit.
  • Ossmodula - Steel like bones that can heal fast and Fused Ribcage.
  • Neuroglottis - Grants Smell like a tracking dog, and taste the toxicity and nutritious content of something.
  • Catalepsean Node - Marines can stay awake for days with no hindrance.
  • Progenoids - Also known as Gene Seed allows these Organs to be devolope and accepted, and are harvested from Space Marines to make more Space Marines.

I'd like to point out that practically none of this is particularly useful. I suppose it's nice for reference, but you'd have to apply this stuff to the fight for it to matter.

Anyhow:

This means all their stats combine with the Symbiots stats makes for high mid tier bada$$es. The Vindicare like wise has the speed, strength, and skill of these Marines.

Zazie and Alita are both 10-15 tonners who also have the Amazonian Armor. That would include the Gauntlet of Atlas. This gives them both tenfold strength, making them 100-150 tonners. Alita has the Bull Talisman, which magically increases her strength further. Oh, and Zazie is using the Pym Particles. The Pym Particles turn Henry Pym, a guy who can not lift even half a ton on his own strength, into Giant Man -- a man who is a 50 Tonner at 100 feet tall. So that's, at bare minimum, a 100 fold strength increase. 100 x 100-150 = 10,000-15,000 tonner in Zazie. So, yeah, if you want to talk about "high mid tier" badasses in stats, my team goes well beyond high tier.

Admittedly, Zealot doesn't have the sheer stat buffing those two have. Her main advantage is that she has the Shard of Lightning to make herself light speed for a relative 30 seconds to her. Using this, she can slice up your disable and under fire team with the Creation Blades, which cut through nearly anything (able to harm someone like Mr. Majestic). If you had any magical gear, she'd disable it with her Soul Sword, but I don't believe you do. She also has 10 of the Talismans, which includes one of the Snake Talismans, making her also invisible should she drop out of light speed at an inopportune time. With the T-Mask to make her invisible to Tech and the Talisman to make her invisible to sight, she could also use the Rooster + Rabbit Talisman to allow Super Sonic speed, letting her invisibly blitz your guys faster than sound (thus you couldn't hear her coming, assuming your guys have any super hearing). So, however useful a supersonic-to-lightspeed person who is invisible and can cut through anything, that's what Zealot is.

And, well, while the Symbiotes and Iron Man armors (however pointless they are) do increase your strength, Phoenix Fragment users can quite easily overpower people as strong as Thor with pure telekinesis:

No Caption Provided

Sadly, I didn't get to post Nemesis using the Quantum Bands, which allow people like Quasar to use shields to tank celestial level attacks and blow up planets, but that's the benefit of the SOK Gun, I suppose.

Finally, there is Alita. She'll shoot whoever on your team with the Tactigon. One shot from this thing completely disabled Ultimo, who is well above Iron Man's paygrade when it comes to technologically empowered super baddies. If it can one shot him, it can one shot Iron Man. Though...your team isn't really Iron Man equipped anymore, thanks to Blink.

I really did expect you to kill Blink. I think not doing so will serve as a grave error, as Phoenix users quite effortlessly disable Iron Man and, well, they have heat projection to deal with your Symbiotes. Frankly, I could make a case for Blink soloing your team. A 10 point high tier item of the Phoenix Fragment's caliber against a team whose best weapons are Iron Man Armors seems woefully outclassed. Namor alone could solo all of the Avengers with a Phoenix Fragment and they couldn't even hurt him without Scarlet Witch's reality warping. Atleast if you had left Nemesis, there's some argument to be made that the Quantum Bands are harder to use than the Phoenix Fragment (which was picked up by 5 unprepared people who instantly used it perform incredible feats), even if I feel I can counter it.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy hang.I haven't seen that kind of utter smack down in a post in for flippin ever

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

itty bitty baby bump

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 last bump I can toss out

I do not get any Inbox or Notifications anymore. Sorry.

Not even close. For instance, no one on your team has anything that matches up to the Quantum Bands or Phoenix Fragment energy projection, or my other gear combos (I'll get back to this in a minute). No one on your team could even break the Quantum Bands' shields or harm the Phoenix Host, much less match them in firepower. Your only out to either of them is the SOK bullet. The Phoenix Fragment alone can disassemble all your Iron Man suits with a gesture:

This is why I was saying you should probably go ahead and pop your SOK Bullet on Blink, because if you don't do it at the start of the fight, your entire team is disarmed by Blink gesturing at them.

Im good. If your going all Pheonix 5 on me, then I guess I lose already. LOL.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yeah the new Notification system is wonky and a lot less reliable than the straight PMs from before

@diredrill uh I suppose Cadence has called this one

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @dredeuced:

Wow another concession, did not see that coming.

The new notification system definitely sucks right now.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

Not a whole ton of defense cadence could do. There are ways and means to get around the SoK that Dredeuced didn't use (for example if on the way to its target it goes through someone they die as well. Combo this with blink portals and smack down) but overall the Phoenix fragment is just insanely powerful.

Doesn't help that it's superior to the mind gem. As the Phoenix IS psionic energy incarnate and thus holds precedence over the mind gem (proof for this somewhere).