#1 Edited by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep fight takes place in new york each get a van full of weapons and bombs its the daddy from kick ass
#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

really no one
#3 Edited by SlimJ87D (9332 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends, are you using their comic book appearances or movie appearances?

Big Daddy in the movie was pretty ownage in his fight scene. he was able to take out like a factory of guys all wielding guns. I think there were somewhere around 20 different guys actually.

What's funny is the actors that played both characters kind of look alike with the mustache and all.

#4 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Movie Big Daddy was nasty and took a whole factory of thugs without effort. I would wager that movie BD could beat Comedian. Maybe even easily. 

#5 Edited by SlimJ87D (9332 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that was a very ownage fight. I don't even know if movie Batman can do the same.

Big Daddy was able to slowly walk around and own every thug and use their bodies as body armor and their own weapons to mortally wound them all. He made it look easier than me going to the fridge! I don't even think any of them was able to get a single hit off of him or engaged him in any kind of way. I'm glad they had that scene to show his battle prowess.

@erik:

Did you like the Kick-Ass movie?
#6 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D:  
I did like it. It was pretty cool. 
#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (9332 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the kick-ass scene I was talking about. Total ownage.

Possible SPOILERS

SPOILERS

#8 Edited by NightFang (9887 posts) - - Show Bio

This could go either way to me.

#9 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

the comedian for the win

#10 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy.
#11 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

comedian

#12 Posted by ComicStooge (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy. Killing 10 in under a minute is better than anything The Comidian has done.
#13 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the Comedian rapist. 
Big Daddy stomps!

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
I was thinking this was Adam Sandler ( Big Daddy ) vs The Comedian... lol
#15 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

The Comedian wins.

#16 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

haven't seen watchmen in awhile but comedian seemed much more like a soldier than a fighter, don't get me wrong he could probably take any average guy but a fighter like big daddy was shown to be would more likely than not win, in my own opinion.

#17 Posted by hulkbuster94 (506 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm well in the comic ozy was beaten by comedian in h2h combat and gun combat was in black ops while in comic big daddy was an accountant turned vigilanty in the movie he was a cop.

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

lets see a guy who took out 10 mafia member super easy and trained a little girl who owned around 20

vs

a guy who not funny yet calls himself the Comedian. and rapes peaple and shoots pregnet women.

oh i wonder what a tough fight

#19 Posted by Jodema (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy.

#20 Posted by hulkbuster94 (506 posts) - - Show Bio

i am inclined to say big daddy although comedian kills more innocent people than criminals so big daddy just caps him