#1 Edited by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio
Big Daddy vs Rorschach
Discuss both movie and comic versions
In character 
Regular equipment 
KO, incapacitation, death and BFR allowed 
Please explain your choice using logic and reason. If you do not know about the characters, look them up using the links I have provided.   

Setting: 
An inhabited New York
Meeting in an abandoned warehouse but not restricted to it.    

Round 1: comic Big Daddy vs comic Rorschach 
Round 2: movie Big Daddy vs movie Rorschach 
Round 3: comic Big Daddy vs movie Rorschach 
Round 4: movie Big Daddy vs comic Rorschach 
Round 5: team Big Daddy vs team Rorschach

#2 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" Big Daddy vs Rorschach
Discuss both movie and comic versions
In character 
Regular equipment 
KO, incapacitation, death and BFR allowed 
Please explain your choice using logic and reason. If you do not know about the characters, look them up using the links I have provided.   

Setting: 
An inhabited New York
Meeting in an abandoned warehouse but not restricted to it.   
"
Well with regular equipment the Big Daddy's take this since their usual arsenal includes guns whereas the Rorschach's are usually always unarmed except for their grappling guns.

Now if they were to be both unarmed it would be much closer and i would give this to the Rorschach's. Mainly because they have both shown more credible H2H feats than the Big Daddy's who mainly just use guns and barely show any H2H skills at all. Adding to that the Rorschach's are more skilled since they have been in the vigilante business a lot longer than the BD's and they have both managed to handle entire heavily armed SWAT teams. One Big Daddy was in the Police and it is questionable if he was even skilled enough to be in the SWAT , the other was
 That was for anyone who hasn't finished reading the Kick ass comic.

Anyway even though both BD's trained a bit more in Prison it doesnt compare to Rorschach's years of fighting loads of scum on the streets.The closest thing the BD's have to the Rorschach's SWAT feat is them taking out the Mobsters in the warehouse, who are obviously less skilled and armed with less high tech equipment than SWAT.

So really this depends on the scenario.
#3 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Rorschach 
Round 2: Big Daddy 
Round 3: Rorschach 
Round 4: Big Daddy 
Round 5: Big Daddy

#4 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Comic Big Daddy has no credibility I guess. 

#5 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" Lol. Comic Big Daddy has no credibility I guess.  "
You could put it that way i suppose .
#6 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Round 1: Rorschach Round 2: Big Daddy Round 3: Rorschach Round 4: Big Daddy Round 5: Big Daddy "
This.
#7 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  
Well, it was he that trained Hit-Girl. 
#8 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder:  Well, it was he that trained Hit-Girl.  "
How do we know that? Also, he really didn't have any formal H2H training and, aside from sniping a random henchman, we didn't get to see him in action at all.
#9 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  
You are right. Hit-Girl was just a natural.  
They never stayed on place long enough to ever get trained by anyone else. In fact, if anyone saw their faces, they relocated. There was no one else except him. 
#10 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder:  You are right. Hit-Girl was just a natural.  They never stayed on place long enough to ever get trained by anyone else. In fact, if anyone saw their faces, they relocated. There was no one else except him.  "
You're right, my bad
#11 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  
I think he does not get credibility because he just gave up when he thought Hit-Girl died and became a punching bag. That and his life before his daughter came into the picture. 
#12 Posted by hulkbuster94 (569 posts) - - Show Bio

finally a fight where rorschach can win i love watchmen and kickass and say rorschach has more feats and people do not read before watchmen series it ain't close to being a canon comicbook i have yet to read kickass 2 which would be awesome :)

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7781 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach all rounds.

#14 Posted by hulkbuster94 (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Chances are there wouldn't even be a fight both would team up to take down the mob