Round 3: Black Canary (Arrow)

Round 4: Winter Green (Arrow)

Round 5: Batman (Nolan)

Round 6: Ra's Al Ghul (Nolan)

Round 7: Bronze Tiger (Arrow)

Round 8: Arrow (Arrow)

Round 9: Malcolm Merlyn (Arrow)

Round 10: Deathstroke (Arrow)

• Damon gets 7 days prep for Deathstroke.

All fights take place here, starting on opposite sides:

3 Simple Rules:

• Be Respectful
  • Don't Low ball
  • Don't Wank

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you meant from BioShock at first. I don't really remember much about the Kickass one. I'm pretty sure he could take on Nolan Batman, Malcolm Merlyn, and Arrow though. Oh and Nolan Ra's...by shooting him.

#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@marionettegeist: I see new geists everyday, lol. Can't believe I haven't seen you yet with how many posts you got. Big-Daddy has few feats, but good ones. He has great aim, headshots, throws and kick people through the air, dodges bullets, and sneaks to the middle of rooms full of men.

#4 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy busts in and shows them all who the real big daddy is ;D

#5 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@marionettegeist: I see new geists everyday, lol. Can't believe I haven't seen you yet with how many posts you got. Big-Daddy has few feats, but good ones. He has great aim, headshots, throws and kick people through the air, dodges bullets, and sneaks to the middle of rooms full of men.

I'm Choker. Name-change.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he could take out most of these people just due to his skills with a gun. I don't think anyone in the nolan-verse period has shown that level of skill.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@marionettegeist: Oh okay. Who do you think is the biggest threat other than Deathstroke?

#7 Edited by RogueShadow (10042 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Hmmm, not sure, I'm assuming he gets full rest between each round? With that gear he's gonna wreck shop in my opinion, I don't recall him bullet dodging, but I'll take your word for it. It probably stops at Ollie, superior h2h, feats against top tier marksmen and superior stealth, he'll have to work for it though.

#8 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Probably Ra's, and then Oliver, though I'll admit I've missed a few episodes of Arrow. Who do you think?

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Yeah, but he normally carries that gear, its technically standard gear. His bullet dodge is more arguable then Hit-Girls:

If this was CQC without guns, I'd say stops at Ra's, but with guns I think he can get to Merlyn or Deathstroke.

#10 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by RogueShadow (10042 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Yeah, but he normally carries that gear, its technically standard gear. His bullet dodge is more arguable then Hit-Girls:

If this was CQC without guns, I'd say stops at Ra's, but with guns I think he can get to Merlyn or Deathstroke.

I didn't mean you'd amped him or anything, I just meant he's gonna blow most of them apart, I don't think he'll have that hard of a time until he hits Batman, who can only win via h2h or stealth in my opinion. Nolan Batman's main problem against other characters is that he has literally 0 feats to suggest he can counter projectiles other than via utilisation of stealth, and he's not stealthing BD in broad daylight like this in my opinion.

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#14 Posted by Frozen (11122 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at either 3 or 4 and definitely 5.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (16145 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 8. But I don't watch Arrow so idk.

#16 Edited by nerdchore (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

if they start on opposite sides hes not getting past canary in my opinion. but the order is so random lol cause there are guys he could beat later in the battle.

but id say canary could stop him but if not fersure hes not passing batman.

#17 Posted by Easternwind (3353 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by nerdchore (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind hello sir lol

if i recall he has decent bullet proof armor as well as the fact he can stealth around the whole field throwing batarangs to take out BD's guns. bats is a better h2h fighter and has better gear.

#19 Posted by Easternwind (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: hello sir? lol

yeah thats why i asked, do you know when its shown his armor can take bullets, Shotguns and Sniper fire? I def think he could dodge the grenades, tho BD does have good feats, he was based on batman, and nolanverse isnt as good as comicverse ,

also big daddy has "Last Resort" which will.. umm @allstarsuperman whats "last resort"

#20 Edited by nerdchore (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind maam? i was saying polite hello, unless im mistaking you for someone else i just argued with on a different post lol.

ill try to find some vids. yeah he isnt asgood thats fersure, but he was trained by league of assassins and did end up defeating bane, so he does have the means. if anything his stealth fts are the most impressive so if he can disarm BD he has a good chance at beating him.

#21 Edited by nerdchore (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

this video goes into detail about nolan batmans armor.

#22 Edited by Easternwind (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore:

@nerdchore said:

@easternwind maam? i was saying polite hello, unless im mistaking you for someone else i just argued with on a different post lol.

ill try to find some vids. yeah he isnt asgood thats fersure, but he was trained by league of assassins and did end up defeating bane, so he does have the means. if anything his stealth fts are the most impressive so if he can disarm BD he has a good chance at beating him.

No im a sir, but yeah thats why i did the hello sir? cuz I had argued with you i think,or maybe agreed, in another thread so i didnt know if that was why you did it

@nerdchore said:

this video goes into detail about nolan batmans armor.

As for this, he says its faster and agile, so i dont know how much it could really take, but its not real life.

however

0:09

" anything but a straight shot"

whats a straight shot? hopefully not a head on one, lol, I know my guns, and ive never heard straight shot used like that before.

Cuz big daddy has a sniper and a shotgun

also i still dont know what a "last resort " is ...

as for H2H id say yeah bruce wins, afaik he has better feats, however, BDs no slouch but i say bruce wins h2h 8/10

edit

1:25 -1:26 stuff like that really tips it toward bruce in h2h

4:30 < if it can stop sniper and shotgun fire, this shows he would have to aim for the head, which he is good at, but batz doges aim well, and is prob stealthier by a lot

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind hello sir lol

if i recall he has decent bullet proof armor as well as the fact he can stealth around the whole field throwing batarangs to take out BD's guns. bats is a better h2h fighter and has better gear.

His armour was taken out by Harvey Dents little gun, even Big-Daddy's handgun would go through his armour just fine. I don't remember Nolan Batman being that good with batarangs, also Big-Daddys suit is an absolute tank, he has vests and pads that deflect gunfire with kevlar underneath, His suit is more durable and more agile than Batmans. Also you can't use Batman Begins suit, its entirely different from the TDK and TDKR's suit.

@nerdchore: hello sir? lol

yeah thats why i asked, do you know when its shown his armor can take bullets, Shotguns and Sniper fire? I def think he could dodge the grenades, tho BD does have good feats, he was based on batman, and nolanverse isnt as good as comicverse ,

also big daddy has "Last Resort" which will.. umm @allstarsuperman whats "last resort"

It can't take handguns even. Last Resort is a metal song by Papa Roach, lol, jk, It's a syringe full of adrenaline that basically makes you feel no pain and focus better.

#24 Edited by silent_bomber (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if Nolan Batman actually had a Batarang to be honest.

He did have these little Bat-Dart type things coated with knock-out drug though, as well as Bat-Shuriken's used only for distraction purposes, he also had an accuracy shot of hitting light bulbs in succession.

He'd need to hit unprotected areas on Big Daddy with Bat-Darts. The chin could be the only unprotected area, as other areas such as the gloves might be heavy duty enough to withstand the darts, Big Daddy's Armour did seem to be better than real world equivalents.

EDIT: Yeah, I don't think these are going to penetrate Big Daddy's costume at all, so a chin shot is required IMO

#25 Posted by lukehero (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Round 1: Huntress (Arrow)--BIG Daddy wins a close one, could change depending on how she does vs BC

Round 2: China White (Arrow)--Big Daddy wins pretty easily

Round 3: Black Canary (Arrow)--Big Daddy gets his a$$ handed too him and depending on how BC is feeling he may or may not die.

Round 4: Winter Green (Arrow)---BD stomps him hard.

Round 5: Batman (Nolan)---Batman takes him down with mid level difficulty. (Because of his morals)

Round 6: Ra's Al Ghul (Nolan)--Ra kills him with ease.

Round 7: Bronze Tiger (Arrow)--Bronze tiger wins with a hard fought battle.

Round 8: Arrow (Arrow)--Arrow stomps him hard. Depending on how Arrow feels, he may or may not kill BD.

Round 9: Malcolm Merlyn (Arrow)---Spite Match-Dark Archer Destroys him.

Round 10: Deathstroke (Arrow)--Spite Match-Deathstroke wins with ridiculous ease

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman:

• Round 3: Black Canary (Arrow)--Big Daddy gets his a$$ handed too him and depending on how BC is feeling he may or may not die.
  • Round 5: Batman (Nolan)---Batman takes him down with mid level difficulty. (Because of his morals)
  • Round 6: Ra's Al Ghul (Nolan)--Ra kills him with ease.
  • Round 7: Bronze Tiger (Arrow)--Bronze tiger wins with a hard fought battle.
  • Round 8: Arrow (Arrow)--Arrow stomps him hard. Depending on how Arrow feels, he may or may not kill BD.
  • Round 9: Malcolm Merlyn (Arrow)---Spite Match-Dark Archer Destroys him.
  • Round 10: Deathstroke (Arrow)--Spite Match-Deathstroke wins with ridiculous ease

How? How is Canary getting through his tank armor? How is Batman getting in range without getting his head shotgunned off? His batarangs aren't gonna destroy a shotgun or sniper or even handgun. How is Ra's different from Bruce? Less armor, slightly more skill. How does Bronze Tiger get close enough to use claws? I don't recall him using ranged weapons. Arrow is a good fight mostly cause of accuracy, but bullets are faster then arrows, and while Big-Daddy could afford to take an arrow, Ollie is down after 1 bullet. Same with Malcolm. Big-Daddy bazookas Slade, Slade's best feat is taking a single bullet.

#27 Posted by lukehero (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Sonic Scream for BC, Bronze Tiger Showed enough speed to get close to gun users, Arrow manhandles gun users all the time and has Faced Deadshot who is much more accurate than Big Daddy could even dream of, Malcom is superior to Arrow having even beaten Arrow while he was just in his tuxedo, Slade is Superhuman And Big Daddy has never even faced someone that strong.

#28 Edited by lukehero (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Big Daddy is basically a weaker version of Nolan Batman that uses guns. Nolan Batman has much more impressive feats that include taking down an entire Swat Team.

#29 Edited by silent_bomber (1517 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: Big Daddy is basically a weaker version of Nolan Batman that uses guns.

I disagree, Baleman struggled to lift Ra's one-handed, Big Daddy threw someone one-handed. I believe that throwing, even a little distance takes considerably more strength than lifting, so Big Daddy is plausibly stronger than Ra's and Baleman.

Big Daddy's armour completely no-shows bullets, he doesn't even get knocked back, Baleman's armour looked inferior to me when Two-Face shot him as he was knocked down.

Neither character has bullet-time feats, both arguably have aim-dodging feats, Big Daddy's choreography does however incorporate jump-cuts which make him look like he moves faster than normal.

Those are the three main question marks for me, unfortunately Big Daddy simply does not have enough feats to accurately judge him

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: taking down an entire Swat Team.

Taking down incompetent cannon-fodder who didn't attempt to defend themselves or follow SWAT procedure.

#30 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: Sonic Scream for BC, Bronze Tiger Showed enough speed to get close to gun users, Arrow manhandles gun users all the time and has Faced Deadshot who is much more accurate than Big Daddy could even dream of, Malcom is superior to Arrow having even beaten Arrow while he was just in his tuxedo, Slade is Superhuman And Big Daddy has never even faced someone that strong.

• Black Canary only used the sonics once, she wont use them.
  • Bronze Tiger only blitzed Fodder, BD is not Fodder.
  • Big Daddy is a thousand more times durable and skilled then Deadshot.
@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: Big Daddy is basically a weaker version of Nolan Batman that uses guns. Nolan Batman has much more impressive feats that include taking down an entire Swat Team.

Big Daddy was the best Cop in New York and has like 15 years experience. I dont want to lowball, but @silent_bomber has debunked the SWAT feat about a thousand times.

• Big-Daddy's bullet dodge
  • Big-Daddy throws a guy several feat with only one hand.
  • Big-Daddy sneaks to the middle of a room filled with guys, stealth kills a guy, and closes distance between him and an enemy near instantly, kicks him forcefully, then headshots him.
  • Big-Daddy snipes a guy from across a street.

#31 Edited by ElmoHump (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I say he stops at Nolan Batman if not at Black Canary.And honestly guys look at that god damned landscape.Do you frigging think Nolan Batman can't sneak up there even in broad daylight?I think all Nolan Batman has to do is get Big D to lower his guard and take him from the behind and make it Hand to hand.And if I recall correctly Big Daddy was bleeding when he was getting beat by baseball bats and batons repeatedly so I don't think he can tank the canary cry.Idk Big D hasn't shown that impressive Hand to hand feats yet so it's a bit too early for me to judge.

BUT REALLY HE DOESN'T GET PASS DEATHSTROKE.

#32 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20273 posts) - - Show Bio

@elmohump: They took his armor off when they were beating up him and Kick-Ass.

#33 Edited by lukehero (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: You're not lowballing, you're just stating facts. Bronze Tiger has gotten the drop on Arrow and taken hits and kicks from Super Roy without dying. BC has used her scream twice and there is no reason besides poor story telling why she wouldn't use it on BD.

@silent_bomber: I think Big Daddy has enough feats. Not like Deathstroke has a whole lot of post super serum feats as of yet.

#34 Edited by silent_bomber (1517 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

@silent_bomber: I think Big Daddy has enough feats.

I would've liked to have seen him go up against named martial artists and/or a peak human

All we know is that he can destroy thugs, and we have a handful of indications that he has peak-ish stats.

#35 Posted by lukehero (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by nerdchore (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman OP doesnt specify if its BB or TDK or DKR. therefore he could very well have that armor.

#37 Edited by Wardemon32 (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Huntress. She sneaks op on him and let him take an arrow. Black Canary stops him too.

#38 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at R5.

#39 Posted by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't get far

#40 Posted by godzilla44 (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

BC can stop him

#41 Edited by AllStarHit-Girl (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@godzilla44 said:

BC can stop him

How?

Stops at R5.

How, explain.

@allstarsuperman OP doesnt specify if its BB or TDK or DKR. therefore he could very well have that armor.

Look at the picture I used.

Stops at Huntress. She sneaks op on him and let him take an arrow. Black Canary stops him too.

When did she show any good stealth?

#42 Edited by godzilla44 (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist: she can use the canary scream if not then he stops at round 8

#43 Edited by AllStarHit-Girl (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@godzilla44: ehh, fair enough, she's only used it twice, so its pretty rare that she would.

#44 Posted by nerdchore (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

ok well if canary doesnt stop him then he stops at arrow.

#45 Posted by Wardemon32 (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist:

When did he show any counters for people using stealth?

#46 Posted by godzilla44 (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist: That's why I said she "CAN" stop him and didn't say she would stop him

#47 Posted by AllStarHit-Girl (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist:

When did he show any counters for people using stealth?

Answer a question with a question. Nice. He doesn't have to counter her "stealth" cause he has his own. Now prove she even has stealth to counter.

#48 Edited by Wardemon32 (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist:

Answer a question with an unproven statement. Nice.

So because someone has stealth they don't need a counter for stealth? Nice.

#49 Edited by AllStarHit-Girl (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist: she can use the canary scream if not then he stops at round 8

She used it again this episode. I counted, it only lasts for 2 seconds. There's no way she could end Big-Daddy in 2 seconds or less. She also actually had a pretty hard time fighting Huntress.

@kick_assgeist:

Answer a question with an unproven statement. Nice.

So because someone has stealth they don't need a counter for stealth? Nice.

I ain't gonna play "who can make the most backwards questions game". The facts are Helena doesn't have any good stealth feats, In todays episode she walks in on an obvious trap by normal cops. And the others aren't magnificent with stealth either, also in todays episode Arrow, Canary, Huntress, and Quentin were all snuck up on by fodder cops. And this fodder cops were just that, fodder, the leader missed Huntress from only a few feet away and killed a guy accidentally. The rest were getting one shotted. A single guy was gonna pump Arrow full of bullets, but Quentin stopped him.

It's not unlikely for Big-Daddy to be able to match these guys in stealth. He was the best cop in New York, not a random fodder cop. He was able to sneak into the middle of a room filled with guys on every corner and aisle.

#50 Edited by Wardemon32 (4104 posts) - - Show Bio

@kick_assgeist:

She used it again this episode. I counted, it only lasts for 2 seconds. There's no way she could end Big-Daddy in 2 seconds or less. She also actually had a pretty hard time fighting Huntress.

Becuase this is totally two seconds.

I ain't gonna play "who can make the most backwards questions game". The facts are Helena doesn't have any good stealth feats, In todays episode she walks in on an obvious trap by normal cops. And the others aren't magnificent with stealth either, also in todays episode Arrow, Canary, Huntress, and Quentin were all snuck up on by fodder cops. And this fodder cops were just that, fodder, the leader missed Huntress from only a few feet away and killed a guy accidentally. The rest were getting one shotted. A single guy was gonna pump Arrow full of bullets, but Quentin stopped him.

Please tell me how hard it is to sneak up on someone when there's crates every where....?

Its funny how you say they are "fodder cops" but then later on generalize all cops to put Big Daddy on a higher pedistal since he was more focused on although he didn't have any real stealth feats which is whats important here. And don't even try to count that dumb "stealth feat". How is walking in the middle of the room "stealthy"? That's just luck on whose willing to actually turn around.

Its literally a "who sneaks up on who first" which just equals one either the other which means he stops at round 1....

It's not unlikely for Big-Daddy to be able to match these guys in stealth. He was the best cop in New York, not a random fodder cop. He was able to sneak into the middle of a room filled with guys on every corner and aisle.

Because doing one "stealthy" thing makes you a good fighter. Feats or this means nothing,