• 32 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Full knowledge
  • T-800 has his standard weaponry
  • In-Character
  • Winner by Death
  • Setting is Rapture
#2 Posted by joewell (6599 posts) - - Show Bio

@stingerrain: Comic or movie T-800? And what is " Standard "?

#3 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen Big Daddy know very much. But T-800 has shown more knowledge than them. Even if Big Daddy knows his abilities he can't read his mind. T-800 shows tactics while Big Daddy rushes. I think it's T-800.

#4 Posted by Stingerrain (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Comic version. And I believe it just carried around a few firearms; could be wrong though.

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (6569 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 probably

#6 Posted by Stingerrain (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is going to be pretty dependent on T-800's weaponry, you make it specific

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Big Daddy, they have a serious speed advantage.

#9 Posted by Cgoodness (5958 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this joke is unoriginal...but big daddy is going to make T-800 call him Big Daddy

#10 Edited by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy probably. Depends what weapons he has too. There are a few different Big Daddies.

From left to right

1. Bouncer - Drill, Heavy armor, fast
  2. Rosie - Rivet Gun, Heavy armor
  3. Rumbler - Launcher, Mines, Securit Drones Medium Armor
  4. Alpha Series - Lightly Armored - Shotguns, Machine Guns, or Launchers, Very Fast, Can use Plasmids - Bursts of Fire, Ice, or Lightning
  5. Lancer - Lightly Armored, Ion Laser, Fast
  6. Subject Delta - Pretty much combine everything from the previous Big Daddies

Anyways, I think the only one that probably won't win is the Alpha Series. They are just not as durable.

#12 Edited by RogueShadow (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Daddy would destroy T-800 unless he's packing some tremendous fire-power. Even then it would be extremely difficult.

#15 Posted by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

@pinball: Even with BD having homefield advantage?

#18 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800.

#20 Posted by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

@pinball said:

@tparks: Hows homefield advantage going to help? Ive went to a dudes house and faught him once, he had home field advantage and ill tell ya he still didnt do to good.

The OP shows the T-800 from TS being used, he punched a steel door off with a soft punch, ripped an 8 foot T-600 in half, ate up grenade blast, took.blast from johns assault rifle without flinching... Half of that..in fact most of it BD never showed to tank. So he has yet to of shown to have this T-800's durabilityy.

There is only one out there. Only one who can take a T-800 one on one, rather its H2H, prep or whatever and its not Superman, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Galactus, Thanos or. Big Daddy... etc There is only one who can kill the T-800 one on one, but im not going to tell you...

I'LL NEVER TELL YA!!!!!! LOLHAHAHA

I'm not sure you fighting people at there houses is very applicable here. lol.

BD can flood a room since he can survive the pressure of the bottom of the ocean. He knows his way through Rapture and the traps and security cameras won't target him.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at about Galactus not being able to kill a T-800. lol.

#21 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

I see only Delta winning the rest of the models were pretty weak durable wise.

#22 Posted by cooljammy18 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Big Daddy probably. Depends what weapons he has too. There are a few different Big Daddies.

From left to right

1. Bouncer - Drill, Heavy armor, fast
  2. Rosie - Rivet Gun, Heavy armor
  3. Rumbler - Launcher, Mines, Securit Drones Medium Armor
  4. Alpha Series - Lightly Armored - Shotguns, Machine Guns, or Launchers, Very Fast, Can use Plasmids - Bursts of Fire, Ice, or Lightning
  5. Lancer - Lightly Armored, Ion Laser, Fast
  6. Subject Delta - Pretty much combine everything from the previous Big Daddies

Anyways, I think the only one that probably won't win is the Alpha Series. They are just not as durable.

What Alphas lack in durability, they make up for it in diversity and powerset. Sort of like the glass cannons of the Big Daddy family. They would put up a fight and could probably win, but the Terminators own durability would make it challenging. Delta could definitely take a majority and maybe Bouncer. Can't say about the rest.

#24 Posted by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

@pinball said:

@tparks: I was using me fighting someone at there house as an example.. Course weapons and prep werent involex. Home field advantage just means the fight takes place at BDs home and all he knows is the weapons and his way around. The T-800 can examin the whole thinf with his scanner and learn just as much about it as BS does...

A T-800 can survive the ocean too. If A T-888 can so can a T-800 since the 888 series showed to have horribly weaker durability....

You dont know what im getting at about Galactus not being able to kill a T-800? I was saying and read carefully... I said there is only one, only one who can destroy a T-800 in a one on one fight and its not Superman, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Thor, Galactus, Batman, Spiderman, IronMan, Captain America, Wolverine or Big Daddy, but there is one and i mean one who can kill the T-800 under any cercumstancr, but again... im not going to tell you.

I understood your reference, it just is not applicable at all. Someone's house is so much different then Rapture. Someone's house is not going to going to have robots, splicers, turrets, security cameras, etc... A house is just a house, Rapture is on a whole new level when it comes to home field advantage. What proof do you have that T-800 could learn much about a decaying underwater civilization that has turned to anarchy?

How do you know that a T-800 can survive the bottom of the ocean? They have never been exposed to that much pressure to prove that they could.

You really believe that none of the characters you mentioned earlier can kill a T-800? I feel like you're trying to get a joke out of this thread some how. What's your punch line to the whole not going to tell me thing?

#26 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (6151 posts) - - Show Bio

@pinballs: Did you just create another account?

I see Pinball and Pinballs, if you created ANOTHER account for this debate that's ridiculous.

Also, having home field advantage in Rapture is pretty great, especially since it's at the bottom of the ocean, which has TONS of pressure if the Big Daddy was going to break one of the glass tubes or walls in the run down city.

If you can show proof of a T-800 surviving at the BOTTOM of the ocean without much of a problem, feel free to provide us with that.

#27 Edited by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: That's why I chose to ignore the last comment when I saw the two names. I just flagged instead.

#32 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@stingerrain: Comic or movie T-800? And what is " Standard "?

They're both canon to each other.

#37 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: @walkingthewalk: People....the Opening Poster stated that we're using the IDW comics version -_-

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

v Read_Below v Read_Below v Read_Below v

@stingerrain said:

Comic version.

^ Read_Above ^ Read_Above ^ Read_Above ^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#42 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Anyway this really depends on the version of the Big Daddy :P

#45 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

**gives @cara_hunter a pair of glasses and hires him an eye doctor** ^_^