#3 Posted by Stingerrain (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

Batman or robin solo

This.

#4 Posted by TheDarkSpade (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I think robin or batman with hands tied behind there back...... I mean

He beat superman............

#5 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit Girl and Big Daddy because they have guns and know how to shoot...

#6 Posted by DamianWayne (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker has guns and he knows how to shoot. Two-Face has guns and he knows how to shoot. Penguin has guns and he knows how to shoot. Black Mask has guns and he knows how to shoot. Hey! Even the Mad Hatter has a gun and knows how to shoot! I don't think that guns are going to help these two much.

#7 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Random encounter@goblin123 said:

This. No contest. Gotham boys is perforated.

Round 2: 1 day prep

Team 2. No contest. Batman solos with prep.

#8 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin easy in all rounds

#9 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

lol spite?

#10 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@DamianWayne:

Except you've never seen Joker, Two-Face, Mat Hatter kill a corridor full of people with guns while DODGING bullets and shooting with unerring accuracy.

Hit Girl on the other hand... HAS. And since she was trained by Big Daddy, he likely knows how to as well.

What happens when you send someone without guns against two people who really really know how to use and shoot guns? The side with the guns win because of range and firepower. Right?

Probably what will happen is Hit Girl will keep Batman busy and then Big Daddy snipes him with a sniper rifle (in the unlikely possibility Hit Girl has not already head-shotted Batsy).

Hit Girl knows how to head-shot. What's Batman going to do against that?

#11 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123 said:

@DamianWayne:

Except you've never seen Joker, Two-Face, Mat Hatter kill a corridor full of people with guns while DODGING bullets and shooting with unerring accuracy.

Hit Girl on the other hand... HAS. And since she was trained by Big Daddy, he likely knows how to as well.

What happens when you send someone without guns against two people who really really know how to use and shoot guns? The side with the guns win because of range and firepower. Right?

Probably what will happen is Hit Girl will keep Batman busy and then Big Daddy snipes him with a sniper rifle (in the unlikely possibility Hit Girl has not already head-shotted Batsy).

You make it sound like Batman hasn't been fighting people with guns for the past 70 years of publishing. Not only does he have a bulletproof suit, he can dodge people shooting at him and even deflect the bullets with his gauntlets. The fact that Batman has never been killed by any of the numerous gun-wielding foes he's gone up against, (and this includes skilled people like Hush and KGBeast), should speak for itself.

#12 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire:Dead shot too

#13 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: But he pulls his shots against Batman, so I don't like to list him.

#14 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin

Better Trained

+comic Big daddy is a fraud lol

#15 Posted by ImmortalOne (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123 said:

Batman frequently dodges bullets and blitzes people who are aiming at him.

Batman and Robin stomp both rounds.

#16 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@goblin123 said:

Batman frequently dodges bullets and blitzes people who are aiming at him.

Batman and Robin stomp both rounds.

would be less of a stomp if they were animated versions right?

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is a joke

Bats dodges bullets fired at close range by mobsters:

Batman is able to snatch the guns out of the hands of mobsters before they can react:

Batman dodges gunfire from a gatling gun which can fire bullets at 5000 rounds per minute:

Batman is able to dodge a sniper bullet after it's fired, and then take down the gunman with a few batarangs (despite the fact that the shooter is a hundred feet away or so):

Dodges gunfire in an enclosed environment, and is able to duck under bullets, matrix style :D

Batman dodges bullets fired from a SMG, closes the gap and takes down the gunman:

It doesn't matter whether Deadshot pulls his shots or not, hes still aiming at Batman and is still a better shot than Big Daddy or Hitgirl anyway.

Batman is able to dodge gunfire from Deadshot at close range and disappear from sight:

Batman ducks under a sniper bullet fired by Deadshot at close range, then KOs him:

@goblin123 said:

@DamianWayne:

Try again

#18 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged for being a spite match.

#19 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by cooljammy18 (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

This thread is a joke

Bats dodges bullets fired at close range by mobsters:

Batman is able to snatch the guns out of the hands of mobsters before they can react:

Batman dodges gunfire from a gatling gun which can fire bullets at 5000 rounds per minute:

Batman is able to dodge a sniper bullet after it's fired, and then take down the gunman with a few batarangs (despite the fact that the shooter is a hundred feet away or so):

Dodges gunfire in an enclosed environment, and is able to duck under bullets, matrix style :D

Batman dodges bullets fired from a SMG, closes the gap and takes down the gunman:

It doesn't matter whether Deadshot pulls his shots or not, hes still aiming at Batman and is still a better shot than Big Daddy or Hitgirl anyway.

Batman is able to dodge gunfire from Deadshot at close range and disappear from sight:

Batman ducks under a sniper bullet fired by Deadshot at close range, then KOs him:

@goblin123 said:

@DamianWayne:

Try again

Very nice man. You should copypaste this in threads where people think that Ozymandias can take Bruce.

Anyway, Bats or Robin solo stomp both rounds.

#21 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said:

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

Very nice man. You should copypaste this in threads where people think that Ozymandias can take Bruce.

Anyway, Bats or Robin solo stomp both rounds.

Thanks. Technically Ozy is a different story since he is somewhat super human, but yeah he should also lose to Batman as well despite his "bullet catching" feat.

Indeed they do.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@turoksonofstone said:

Nice debating skills, maybe you should try adding more showings of Batman getting shot that I have of Batman dodging bullets .... i dare you, try it

#24 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

One bad showing does not negate a dozen positive feats. In fact, it stinks of PIS. Batman and Robin for the stomp.

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22230 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDarkSpade said:

I think robin or batman with hands tied behind there back...... I mean

He beat superman............

Yes batman and robin win.but please tell me when batman beat superman in continuity? And dont say tdkr because bats didnt even win. And in tdksa he had years if prep and superman was a wimp in that universe.

#26 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is covered in wounds and has been shot up since the golden age.

#27 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: no I was lozing at batman spazzing at the bullets XD

#28 Posted by Jodema (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin. Easily.

#29 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, you guys are underestimating hit girl, she literally made people shoot theirselves. She has pin point accuracy. And she is also a bullet dodger, so I don't think she's gonna have much trouble dodging batarangs.

#30 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: I know this is late, but you deserve this for that post lol

#31 Posted by gaminghooligan (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, alone. All Hitgirl and Big Daddy have are weapons and the skills to use them. I mean he handles Dead Shot and Ra'as Al Ghul well enough.

#32 Posted by dondave (38565 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin ftw

#33 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me think on this real hard......

hmmmm.....

Bulletproof suit....

or....

Bullets......

You know I think I am gonna go with the guy in the bulletproof bat-suit.

#34 Posted by waezi2 (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

There would be no mach at all, because Bats and Robin would just walk away, since they couldn’t take Big Daddy and Hitgirl serious, and they had better things to do, like fighting Pack Rat. So in a way, you could say Big Daddy and Hitgirl won on walkout.

#35 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said:

Man, you guys are underestimating hit girl, she literally made people shoot theirselves. She has pin point accuracy. And she is also a bullet dodger, so I don't think she's gonna have much trouble dodging batarangs.

That would be my Favorite scene if not for big daddy

But They still lose badly.Batman and robin doge bullets on the regular and big daddy moves to slow in his suit to have any hope at all really.And hit girl bad ass as she is.Hasn't beaten anyone above goon level.Kick ass saved/helped her from D'Amico at the end.And only got the better of mother russia after a distraction from 2 guys looking for a place to hide.Would be cool to see an interaction between hit girl and damian though :p

#36 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin solos.

#37 Posted by NeonGameWave (8005 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos.

#38 Posted by hulkbuster94 (634 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a batstomp comic versions beat down team millar now if even though bd and hg have training in martial arts and are good marksman but that aint gonna help as batman is peak human and knows 127 martial arts the kickass team can only beat movie versions of both in my opinion as movie robin and bats are pale in terms of skill to their comic counterparts.

#39 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22230 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by dondave (38565 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomp

#41 Posted by darkhunter89 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps