Round 2: Both start out of each others sight

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathSamurai

this is hard these two of my favorite characters and they are both bad asses, but snake eyes should win both rounds

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

Big Boss, especially by the time of Peace Walker, is far too resourceful and experienced for the GI to take down with just a sword. I know Snake Eyes makes use of guns sometimes, but I doubt he has anywhere near the skill of characters like Revolver Ocelot and The Boss, neither of whom could tag the legendary mercenary. In fact, the one time Big Boss has ever been shot, he easily ignored it and continued his mission. So Snake Eyes will need to effectively pump him full of lead if he wants to win, as nothing short will be enough to stop Big Boss.

At close range, John has plenty experience fighting swordsmen and samurai. However I doubt he will ever let it get to that. He can just shoot Snake Eyes before the ninja clears the distance, especially when the fight is in his own territory.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss should win base on better foes and bringing down whole Metal Gears. Big Boss durability feats are like wise insane.