" Team 2, kryptonians win. "
Mighty Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Mighty Max

I feel the Kryptonians would edge this one. Team 2 for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Valtot said:
" team 2 they speed blitz barda and team up on wonderwoman "
Doesn't matter. Speed Blitz won't help pull out a win. Team 1 win.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

how will speed blitz not help?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: how will speed blitz not help? "
It well help. But it won't one shot Barda, and it won't put her down, Team 1 takes this due to being Stronger, more Equipment, Magical advantage and better Fighting Skills.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiend

nice battle!!

mm i dont know diana is very powerfull and Barda is a freaking awesome fighter...

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

neither of team 1 has ever demonstrated to be physically stronger than either of current team 2 in match ups and wonderwoman has a magical advantage with her equipment such as her lasso which can be dodged at high speeds, and speed blitz wont 1 shot barda but it will allow either of them to hit barda 5 times for every hit barda gets in making a massive difference

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"

@comicdude23:

neither of team 1 has ever demonstrated to be physically stronger than either of current team 2

False. Wonder Woman helped move the Earth. And was pulling about 1/3 of the Earth. 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3. 3/3 = 1.

in match ups and wonderwoman has a magical advantage with her equipment such as her lasso

Wrong again. Wonder Woman was born a magical entity.

which can be dodged at high speeds

She's tagged Faster people I believe.

and speed blitz wont 1 shot barda but it will allow either of them to hit barda 5 times for every hit barda gets in making a massive difference "

Again, wrong. Barda has tagged Fast people before.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By demifiend
@comicdude23 said:
" @Valtot said:
"

@comicdude23:

neither of team 1 has ever demonstrated to be physically stronger than either of current team 2

False. Wonder Woman helped move the Earth. And was pulling about 1/3 of the Earth. 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3. 3/3 = 1.

in match ups and wonderwoman has a magical advantage with her equipment such as her lasso

and speed blitz wont 1 shot barda but it will allow either of them to hit barda 5 times for every hit barda gets in making a massive difference "

Again, wrong. Barda has tagged Fast people before. "
im agree with this, i see WW >supergirl
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valtot

@comicdude23:

i meant in match ups when ever wonderwoman has ever fought powergirl or supergirl shes shown physically equal but can dominate threw her fighting skills, its like saying doomsday isnt stronger than hulk because he doesnt have many strength feats all his were threw combat the same way theres were,

wonderwoman was born a magical entity but when has she ever shown that this helps her damage kryptonians easier like captain marvel as i cant remember a single time during any of there fights of there fights only her equipment works that way

barda can tag fast people yes i said she could take a hit on them but there gonna be getting the majority of hits in during combat which is what the super speed helps with

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
 "

@comicdude23:

i meant in match ups when ever wonderwoman has ever fought powergirl or supergirl shes shown physically equal

......No, just because Supergirl or Powergirl can knock Wonder Woman around, it doesn't put them at her Strength level.

but can dominate threw her fighting skills

Same with Barda.

its like saying doomsday isnt stronger than hulk because he doesnt have many strength feats all his were threw combat the same way theres were,

...........Because Doomsday effortlessly knocks around the JLA with his brute Strength.

wonderwoman was born a magical entity but when has she ever shown that this helps her damage kryptonians

Because she always has her equipment with her.

easier like captain marvel as i cant remember a single time during any of there fights of there fights only her equipment works that way

No Caption Provided

barda can tag fast people yes i said she could take a hit on them but there gonna be getting the majority of hits in during combat which is what the super speed helps with

I've never seen Supergirl or Powergirl hit other people at Super Speeds.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23 said:
" @Valtot said:
"

@comicdude23:

That is not necessarily correct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Valtot said:
"

@comicdude23:

That is not necessarily correct "
Elaborate. I believe in this case, it is.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nefarious

Supergirl and Power Girl win after a decent fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" Supergirl and Power Girl win after a decent fight. "
Why?
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23:  Well Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter moved the earth. There are three superpowered people here. You claim she is strong enough to move 1/3 of the earth? How do you know this. You're assuming they all have equal strength and each person moved exactly 1/3 of the total weight. How do you know Superman didn't bear more of the weight? Or MM? Why is it exactly 1/3 between the three of them. I hope this post makes sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23:  Well Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter moved the earth. There are three superpowered people here. You claim she is strong enough to move 1/3 of the earth? How do you know this. You're assuming they all have equal strength and each person moved exactly 1/3 of the total weight. How do you know Superman didn't bear more of the weight? Or MM? Why is it exacly 1/3 between the three of them. I hope this post makes sense. "
All these powerhouses are at or around the same Strength level. I'm not assuming they all have equal Strength, I'm assuming they were all pulling the same amount. They're not at full Planetary Strength, but they can pull a fraction of a mass. If they didn't pull 1/3 of the Earth, it wouldn't make sense. And it was shown  on panel they were pulling as much as they could.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23:  Well Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter moved the earth. There are three superpowered people here. You claim she is strong enough to move 1/3 of the earth? How do you know this. You're assuming they all have equal strength and each person moved exactly 1/3 of the total weight. How do you know Superman didn't bear more of the weight? Or MM? Why is it exacly 1/3 between the three of them. I hope this post makes sense. "
All these powerhouses are at or around the same Strength level. I'm not assuming they all have equal Strength, I'm assuming they were all pulling the same amount. They're not at full Planetary Strength, but they can pull a fraction of a mass. If they didn't pull 1/3 of the Earth, it wouldn't make sense. And it was shown  on panel they were pulling as much as they could. "
But why are you stating it's 1/3 between them like it's a fact. That's speculation. They are all around the same strength level, but they are not exactly the same. So it cannot be exactly 1/3 between the three of them. Anyway this doesn't really matter. I'm just saying that people should not be stating it like it's a fact.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
All these powerhouses are at or around the same Strength level. I'm not assuming they all have equal Strength, I'm assuming they were all pulling the same amount. They're not at full Planetary Strength, but they can pull a fraction of a mass. If they didn't pull 1/3 of the Earth, it wouldn't make sense. And it was shown  on panel they were pulling as much as they could. "
But why are you stating it's 1/3 between them like it's a fact. That's speculation. They are all around the same strength level, but they are not exactly the same. So it cannot be exactly 1/3 between the three of them. Anyway this doesn't really matter. I'm just saying that people should not be stating it like it's a fact. "
How is it speculation? if 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3, and 3/3 = 1, then 1 = Earth. A whole one will = The Earth. Featwise, they could be the same, at the time period the feat was pulled off in. Elaborate on what you think it is then.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
But why are you stating it's 1/3 between them like it's a fact. That's speculation. They are all around the same strength level, but they are not exactly the same. So it cannot be exactly 1/3 between the three of them. Anyway this doesn't really matter. I'm just saying that people should not be stating it like it's a fact. "
How is it speculation? if 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3, and 3/3 = 1, then 1 = Earth. A whole one will = The Earth. Featwise, they could be the same, at the time period the feat was pulled off in. Elaborate on what you think it is then. "
I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say. If you, your dad, and your uncle pull a car, did each of you pull exactly the weight of 1/3 of the car?
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#26  Edited By StarKiller809

Wonder Woman and Big Barda win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
All these powerhouses are at or around the same Strength level. I'm not assuming they all have equal Strength, I'm assuming they were all pulling the same amount. They're not at full Planetary Strength, but they can pull a fraction of a mass. If they didn't pull 1/3 of the Earth, it wouldn't make sWense. And it was shown  on panel they were pulling as much as they could. "
How is it speculation? if 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3, and 3/3 = 1, then 1 = Earth. A whole one will = The Earth. Featwise, they could be the same, at the time period the feat was pulled off in. Elaborate on what you think it is then. "
I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say. If you, your dad, and your uncle pull a car, did each of you pull exactly the weight of 1/3 of the car? "
Good example. But Wonder Woman, Superman and The Martian have all shown to be around the same level of Strength. 3/3 = 1, but anyways, it could be wrong. So how much do you think they were pulling?
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By Deranged Midget
@comicdude23: Considering Wonder Woman is pegged as the weakest of the three, she could be seen as pulling the least, but not by much. Superman is arguably stronger than Manhunter, so those two might be bearing slightly more weight than Wonder Woman.  
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23 said:

" @TheGoldenOne said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
All these powerhouses are at or around the same Strength level. I'm not assuming they all have equal Strength, I'm assuming they were all pulling the same amount. They're not at full Planetary Strength, but they can pull a fraction of a mass. If they didn't pull 1/3 of the Earth, it wouldn't make sWense. And it was shown  on panel they were pulling as much as they could. "
I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say. If you, your dad, and your uncle pull a car, did each of you pull exactly the weight of 1/3 of the car? "
Good example. But Wonder Woman, Superman and The Martian have all shown to be around the same level of Strength. 3/3 = 1, but anyways, it could be wrong. So how much do you think they were pulling? "
Around the same level of strength, but not exactly the same. 3/3 = 1 of course. That is not the issue. Since they are not exactly equal in strength then they cannot move exactly the same amount, 1/3. I do not know how much each person was pulling. No one does. Maybe Superman pulled the most. Maybe it was MM or WW. We have no way of knowing. Everything is speculation.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock

Im giving this to Barda and Diana

No Caption Provided
Can you say pwned?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:
" @comicdude23: Considering Wonder Woman is pegged as the weakest of the three, she could be seen as pulling the least, but not by much. Superman is arguably stronger than Manhunter, so those two might be bearing slightly more weight than Wonder Woman.   "
Probably.
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:

" @TheGoldenOne said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
Good example. But Wonder Woman, Superman and The Martian have all shown to be around the same level of Strength. 3/3 = 1, but anyways, it could be wrong. So how much do you think they were pulling? "
Around the same level of strength, but not exactly the same. 3/3 = 1 of course. That is not the issue. Since they are not exactly equal in strength then they cannot move exactly the same amount, 1/3. I do not know how much each person was pulling. No one does. Maybe Superman pulled the most. Maybe it was MM or WW. We have no way of knowing. Everything is speculation. "
Ok. So you agree 3/3 = 1. Superman is probably the Strongest, so he was pulling the most, Martian Manhunter coming second, and Wonder Woman coming third, she COULD be pulling a bit below 1/3 of the Earth. The Earth in Metric tons weighs 5.9742x10  21. The Earth in customary system, in masses weighs about 6,585,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. Never the less, this Strength feat > Supergirl or Powergirls Strength feats. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
" Im giving this to Barda and Diana
No Caption Provided
Can you say pwned? "
Pwned.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Deranged Midget
@comicdude23: Her strength feat of pulling an amount of the Earth is definitely impressive. If Powergirl or Supergirl are on the same level or near it, Wonder Woman still would win due to her vastly superior fighting skills.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@comicdude23 said:
" @Deranged Midget said:
" @comicdude23: Considering Wonder Woman is pegged as the weakest of the three, she could be seen as pulling the least, but not by much. Superman is arguably stronger than Manhunter, so those two might be bearing slightly more weight than Wonder Woman.   "
Probably.
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:

" @TheGoldenOne said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
Around the same level of strength, but not exactly the same. 3/3 = 1 of course. That is not the issue. Since they are not exactly equal in strength then they cannot move exactly the same amount, 1/3. I do not know how much each person was pulling. No one does. Maybe Superman pulled the most. Maybe it was MM or WW. We have no way of knowing. Everything is speculation. "
Ok. So you agree 3/3 = 1. Superman is probably the Strongest, so he was pulling the most, Martian Manhunter coming second, and Wonder Woman coming third, she COULD be pulling a bit below 1/3 of the Earth. The Earth in Metric tons weighs 5.9742x10  21. The Earth in customary system, in masses weighs about 6,585,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. Never the less, this Strength feat > Supergirl or Powergirls Strength feats. 
"
Yeah, probably.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

" @comicdude23: 

Her strength feat of pulling an amount of the Earth is definitely impressive.

Agreed.

If Powergirl or Supergirl are on the same level or near it,

Doubtful. They are near it, but not on it. Supergirl has destroyed Moons, but they could be low density.

Wonder Woman still would win due to her vastly superior fighting skills.

Pretty much.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

supergirl and powergirl are on the same strength level as wonderwoman as shes never shown to be stronger than either of them while fighting only fighting skills allows her to dominate at points to win as theres plenty of scans of them drawing blood from her with punches and taking her hits just as easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:

" @comicdude23: supergirl and powergirl are on the same strength level as wonderwoman

Their is no evidence for this.

as shes never shown to be stronger than either of them

Yes she has. She helped move the Earth. Helping moving the Earth > Supergirl or Powergirls Strength feats.

while fighting only fighting skills allows her to dominate at points to win

You also forget Equipment.

as theres plenty of scans of them drawing blood from her with punches and taking her hits just as easy "

Still doesn't put her at the same Strength level.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Valtot

@comicdude23:
and what makes her physically stronger than them as shown in combat? pls you cant just keep bringing up a big feat like that when all 3 of them who moved the planet have been matched physically by  supergirl or powergirl

powergirl drawing blood from wonderwoman while rushing her

powergirl has already shown to dodge her lasso by using super speed

wonderwoman eventually won thanks to her combat skills by she didnt actually beat powergirl in a physical fight as evidenced by powergirl still standing all she did was knock her back to her senses in the end and do you see 1 injury on powergirl?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
 "

@comicdude23:
and what makes her physically stronger than them as shown in combat? pls you cant just keep bringing up a big feat like that when all 3 of them who moved the planet have been matched physically by  supergirl or powergirl

Ok. They have NEVER physically matched each other, they have never shown to have equal Strength, just knock each other around, have they ever stalemated in arm wrestling? your not posting feats, and saying "they physically matched each other" is wrong. Because they didn't.

powergirl drawing blood from wonderwoman while rushing her

Again, doesn't matter. Not a good Strength feat, nor does it even prove that she is at Wonder Woman's Strength level.

powergirl has already shown to dodge her lasso by using super speed

Ok. But Wonder Woman still has the Strength + Fighting Ability + Combo Speed advantage.

wonderwoman eventually won thanks to her combat skills by she didnt actually beat powergirl in a physical fight as evidenced by powergirl still standing all she did was knock her back to her senses in the end and do you see 1 injury on powergirl?

.......What? she won due to her Combo Speed + Warrior Reaction + Strength + Fighting Skill. She did beat Power Girl, she dominated her through out the entire fight. She wasn't even going all out on Power Girl

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nefarious
@comicdude23: I did some looking back at the comics. I made a mistake. Big Barda and Wonder Woman are more skilled and experienced than SG and PG.
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By battlexlordx
@comicdude23: 

well about the strenght level you have to see it like this powergirl and supergirl are both kryptonian so there kryptonian phsyologie outs them at about the same strenght level of superman ( taking in to account the difference in gender)

they are potential planet movers too and there are two of them so by your calculations 2/3 of the planets weight also there speed is above that of wonder woman again the kryptonian  physiologie that comined with there heatvision they could do some sirrous damage.

if they stay back and avoid H2H they could win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battlexlordx said:

"

@comicdude23:

well about the strenght level you have to see it like this powergirl and supergirl are both kryptonian so there kryptonian phsyologie outs them at about the same strenght level of superman ( taking in to account the difference in gender)

Featwise, Superman is Stronger.

they are potential planet movers too

We haven't seen them do that.

and there are two of them so by your calculations 2/3 of the planets weight

No...it was a bit below 1/3.

also there speed is above that of wonder woman

Yes, but I feel Wonder Woman may be Faster in Combat and on foot, featwise, and she has Warrior Speed. She trained her Speed to her peak.

again the kryptonian  physiologie that comined with there heatvision they could do some sirrous damage.

Her Gaunlets can deflect HV.

if they stay back and avoid H2H they could win

Doubtful. They most likely will go into H2H.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

wonderwoman doesnt have faster combat speed she has faster reaction speed from being a trained warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: wonderwoman doesnt have faster combat speed she has faster reaction speed from being a trained warrior "
Why doesn't she have Faster Combo Speed? I will agree that Kryptonians have Faster flight Speed, but based on feats, Wonder Woman could be Faster on foot.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mira

Team 2...if Supergirl and Powergirl will not get too close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mira said:
" Team 2...if Supergirl and Powergirl will not get too close. "
No.
They can get tagged. Easily.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fire Star

Of course people didn't show the whole Power Girl vs Wonder Woman fight. Power Girl knocked Diana around for the most of the fight, Diana herself even stated she was as strong as her, the only thing that gave Diana the advantage to win was her Amazon fighting skills. That is also what gives her the win here.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Fire Star said:
" Of course people didn't show the whole Power Girl vs Wonder Woman fight. Power Girl knocked Diana around for the most of the fight, Diana herself even stated she was as strong as her, the only thing that gave Diana the advantage to win was her Amazon fighting skills. That is also what gives her the win here. "
Diana wasn't trying to fight PG at first and was trying to reason with her. After PG knocked her to Canada Diana got serious and ended the fight.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#49  Edited By Outside_85

Team one, Diana can easilly handle any of the two and Barda is durable and strong enough to either take the other or occupy them before Diana gets around to it.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23:  Well Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter moved the earth. There are three superpowered people here. You claim she is strong enough to move 1/3 of the earth? How do you know this. You're assuming they all have equal strength and each person moved exactly 1/3 of the total weight. How do you know Superman didn't bear more of the weight? Or MM? Why is it exactly 1/3 between the three of them. I hope this post makes sense. "
It's been stated on numerous occasions that Diana is the second strongest of the JLA after Superman. Why would you assume MM is stronger? Also Comicdude23's theory of 1/3 is more believable than assuming Superman and MM pulled 2/5 and Diana 1/5 and day of the week.

Also I believe many people hear the word Kryptonian and automatically assume that means they win. Yes Superman is Kryptonian and physically superior to Diana but, that doesn't mean the same goes for PG nor Supergirl. While I'll agree that PG and SG are faster than Diana in flight speed they've never demonstrated so in running nor combat speed. There was a scan that showed Diana's levels in comparison to Superman and they were in the same league in every department with the exception of flight speed. For all we know Diana could be in the gap that's between a male Kryptonian and a female Kryptonian. Until PG or SG show consistent strength feats on Diana's level its frivolous to assume they're naturally stronger than her.