Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666: No, but I don't why your using those extreme examples again. LOL

According to Your logic, they have because Gladiator fought with both and Gladiator has it. And he for sure was bloodlusted against Black Cloak.

OMG I don't know why I'm still talking to you. Your using Gladiator taking on Cannonball and Black Cloak as an example? Do you not know what PIS means? Gladiator would stomp them, but Wonder Woman and Barda are really strong, so it stands to reason that they can hurt each other.

You know that I can call WW vs BB PIS too, right? If we would go by that logic, You would have to use other Barda's feats to prove that this fight isn't PIS. And then I would be able to say that it is PIS again. I told You - You can't call everything PIS.

BTW, it is CIS in both situations. Both: Gladiator and Wonder Woman aren't using their full strenght and reflex in their fights, that is why You need to either:

-win with them

-had Your feats described by narrator (or something similar to this, like destruction of large object/area), like Hyperion had.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: no he doesnt know what PIS means, i asked him the other day and he said, whats PIS?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666: No, but I don't why your using those extreme examples again. LOL

According to Your logic, they have because Gladiator fought with both and Gladiator has it. And he for sure was bloodlusted against Black Cloak.

OMG I don't know why I'm still talking to you. Your using Gladiator taking on Cannonball and Black Cloak as an example? Do you not know what PIS means? Gladiator would stomp them, but Wonder Woman and Barda are really strong, so it stands to reason that they can hurt each other.

You know that I can call WW vs BB PIS too, right? If we would go by that logic, You would have to use other Barda's feats to prove that this fight isn't PIS. And then I would be able to say that it is PIS again. I told You - You can't call everything PIS.

BTW, it is CIS in both situations. Both: Gladiator and Wonder Woman aren't using their full strenght and reflex in their fights, that is why You need to either:

-win with them

-had Your feats described by narrator (or something similar to this, like destruction of large object/area), like Hyperion had.

No, you can't call it PIS. If they weren't equal in strength Diana wouldn't have fought her and she wouldn't have used that weapon against her. Also, you were arguing that Colossus could solo Barda. Post scans, not rubbish like Barda fighting Wonder Woman is PIS. The scan where Barda got an overpowered version of Wonder Woman on one knee and hit her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter proves she's stronger or it should prove to you that she is strong enough to fight her, but you said that we can't use that feat because Barda used her Mega-Rod. LOL If that's your only argument, you have no case.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: no he doesnt know what PIS means, i asked him the other day and he said, whats PIS?

I can only laugh when I see posts like that.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By WWQ7

OMG LOL I wish he would stop posting. This is getting really tedious and embarrassing. He's using examples like Gladiator fighting Cannoball and thinks its the same as Wonder Woman fighting Barda who is just as strong as her. LOL

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

No, you can't call it PIS. If they weren't equal in strength Diana wouldn't have fought her and she wouldn't have used that weapon against her. Also, you were arguing that Colossus could solo Barda. Post scans, not rubbish like Barda fighting Wonder Woman is PIS. The scan where Barda got an overpowered version of Wonder Woman on one knee and hit her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter proves she's stronger or it should prove to you that she is strong enough to fight her, but you said that we can't use that feat because Barda used her Mega-Rod. LOL If that's your only argument, you have no case.

You're running in circles now. I am asking for scans that proves Barda's strength. Exact level of her strength.

I have a case, because these situations aren't a prove of her strength. You can't use this fight as a prove of anything since doesn't have it here.

You can't tell how much strength WW used in her fight with Barda. You also can't measure how much she was hurt by Barda's strikes.

@czarny_samael666: yea the truth makes me laugh too

Great that this chat make You feel happy.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

You're running in circles now. I am asking for scans that proves Barda's strength. Exact level of her strength.

I have a case, because these situations aren't a prove of her strength. You can't use this fight as a prove of anything since doesn't have it here.

You can't tell how much strength WW used in her fight with Barda. You also can't measure how much she was hurt by Barda's strikes.

@inconvenient_truth said:

@czarny_samael666: yea the truth makes me laugh too

Great that this chat make You feel happy.

Why don't you post scans of Colossus that prove his strength? Not ones where he hits a weakened Hulk.

The WW One Million feat should show you that Barda is stronger than Wonder Woman and the time she shouldered the weight of a continent? Why can't you just accept these feats?

You can clearly see that Diana was hurt by Barda's hits by the look on her face. You'd have to be blind not to.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#159  Edited By TifaLockhart

LOL, how much can Colossus lift exactly? If you want a number from Barda, fair's fair.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, how much can Colossus lift exactly? If you want a number from Barda, fair's fair.

I've been asking for him to post scans showing Colossus' strength from the start. He won't post them because he doesn't have any to show that Colossus' is strong enough to take on Barda. He's basing his entire argument from the fight with Hulk and I've gone over that hundreds of times.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wasn't weakned.

They didn't show any Barda's strength feat, that is why I doubt on it. Maybe You know some of her strength feats? It is not about Colossus. It could be Wonder Man or Thing, who also is in this thread, it doesn't matter.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wasn't weakned.

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

They didn't show any Barda's strength feat, that is why I doubt on it. Maybe You know some of her strength feats? It is not about Colossus. It could be Wonder Man or Thing, who also is in this thread, it doesn't matter.

I've posted like 50 scans of Barda's strength feats. Did you not see the one where she slapped the vehicle into the air? It is about Colossus, he is in this battle. It was about him until I caught you out on not posting all the scans and since then you've stopped talking about Colossus and seemed determined to make Barda look weak by dismissing all her feats.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Hulk wasn't weakned.

I've posted like 50 scans of Barda's strength feats. Did you not see the one where she slapped the vehicle into the air? It is about Colossus, he is in this battle. It was about him until I caught you out on not posting all the scans and since then you've stopped talking about Colossus and seemed determined to make Barda look weak by dismissing all her feats.

Half of Your scans where Pre-Crisis. Other didn't prove anything. Showing dozen of irrelevant scans isn't a prove.

Just because there are a lot of them, doesn't mean that they are good.

@wwq7 said:

I've been asking for him to post scans showing Colossus' strength from the start. He won't post them because he doesn't have any to show that Colossus' is strong enough to take on Barda. He's basing his entire argument from the fight with Hulk and I've gone over that hundreds of times.

Don't mess with his mind. I told You it isn't about Colossus.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Hulk wasn't weakned.

QFT

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Hulk wasn't weakned.

Half of Your scans where Pre-Crisis. Other didn't prove anything. Showing dozen of irrelevant scans isn't a prove.

Just because there are a lot of them, doesn't mean that they are good.

@wwq7 said:

Don't mess with his mind. I told You it isn't about Colossus.

Slapping a vehicle in the air isn't impressive? and yes, it is about Colossus. He is in this battle and you were originally debating for him until I caught you out for not posting all those scans.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: did you see my Barda vs colossus thread? it got locked by the mods cause they said barda stomped. now do you see my barda vs juggs thread? that is NOT a stomp, if it was colossus vs juggs it would get canceled because that is a stomp . that alone tells u whats what

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. Barda's lifting strength is however many tons one continent weighs. Your turn.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: 1.You didn't catch me on anything. You simply failed tounderstand what I was proving. You didn't udnerstand it yet, I doubt that You are even able to understand it.

2.It is Pre-Crisis... You want to be taken serisously and You're posting pre-C scans...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. Barda's lifting strength is however many tons one continent weighs. Your turn.

She didn't lift it. If she would, I would not need anything else. She failed to do it, this beam KOd her (as it seems) or putted her on her knees.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: 1.You didn't catch me on anything. You simply failed tounderstand what I was proving. You didn't udnerstand it yet, I doubt that You are even able to understand it.

2.It is Pre-Crisis... You want to be taken serisously and You're posting pre-C scans...

I did. You deliberately didn't post the scans because you wanted everyone to think that Colossus stomped Hulk, which is what people would have thought had I not posted the missing scans.

I don't know if its post crisis or not. They're from Mister Miracle comics. Barda has lifted the weight of a continent, so you can't really dispute any of the scans.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's just going to say she didn't lift it. Barda was laying on the ground at first and then got on her knees with a continents weights holding her down and she still managed to lift it. It doesn't matter that she fell back down. The point is she got onto her knees and he says the feat isn't impressive because she didn't lift it according to him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: You're a liar. You were lying whole the time, so I am not suprised You're lying now.

I explained my point in that post and I explained what I was trying to prove. I also mentioned that Hulk won first fight, even while I didn't had to.

And she didn't lift it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some pre-crisis stories of the fourth world have been referenced post-crisis. Billion dollar bates for one, superman meeting the forever people, the death of DeSaad, etc.

She did lift it, if only briefly. In the first panel, she is on the ground. The next, she's on her knees. True, the third has her back on the ground so that's her limit, she can with strain, support a continent for a very short period of time,

Your turn for Colossus, how many tons does he lift?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By WWQ7

@wwq7: You're a liar. You were lying whole the time, so I am not suprised You're lying now.

I explained my point in that post and I explained what I was trying to prove. I also mentioned that Hulk won first fight, even while I didn't had to.

And she didn't lift it.

LOL Your the one who left out scans and then changed your mind from saying the team would beat Barda to saying Colossus would solo because of the scans you posted. and I'm the liar?

She did lift it. Everyone can see she did.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You've got a lot of nerve calling wwq7 a liar when he posted factual information, Czarny. Barda briefly lifted it.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You've got a lot of nerve calling wwq7 a liar when he posted factual information, Czarny. Barda briefly lifted it.

Thank you mate and I didn't need to leave out scans to prove my points. He hasn't even posted any other scans for Colossus other than the ones where he got stomped on by Hulk.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some pre-crisis stories of the fourth world have been referenced post-crisis. Billion dollar bates for one, superman meeting the forever people, the death of DeSaad, etc.

She did lift it, if only briefly. In the first panel, she is on the ground. The next, she's on her knees. True, the third has her back on the ground so that's her limit, she can with strain, support a continent for a very short period of time,

We will not agree in this, because I don't see it as feat. Avengers also were putted on their knees by Graviton and not crushed by his force fields. Iron Man should be crushed by force field that putted Thor on his knees. You are either able to overpower it or not.

Because he is a liar. I explained more than once what was the point of posting Colossus Koing Hulk, yet he is still saying that I posted that scan to show that Colossus is above Hulk. Just in case if You didn't read my explanation: Colossus KOd Hulk in their second encounter, in first Hulk won. I have no doubt that Hulk can KO Colossus and that Hulk would win 90% of their battles. I posted that scans to show that it is possible for Colossus to KO someone with Hulk's durability, which puts him above Thing (since I never seen him KOing someone like Hulk). It was also shown that Colossus won because of his fighting skills (that was the reason to post it anyway, since I wanted to see Barda winning a fight and using fighting skills without having a weapon).

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With you it's all or nothing then?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We will not agree in this, because I don't see it as feat. Avengers also were putted on their knees by Graviton and not crushed by his force fields. Iron Man should be crushed by force field that putted Thor on his knees. You are either able to overpower it or not.

Because he is a liar. I explained more than once what was the point of posting Colossus Koing Hulk, yet he is still saying that I posted that scan to show that Colossus is above Hulk. Just in case if You didn't read my explanation: Colossus KOd Hulk in their second encounter, in first Hulk won. I have no doubt that Hulk can KO Colossus and that Hulk would win 90% of their battles. I posted that scans to show that it is possible for Colossus to KO someone with Hulk's durability, which puts him above Thing (since I never seen him KOing someone like Hulk). It was also shown that Colossus won because of his fighting skills (that was the reason to post it anyway, since I wanted to see Barda winning a fight and using fighting skills without having a weapon).

Barda lifted the weight of a CONTINENT! The Avengers didn't lift that much did they?

A likely story. The scans you didn't post showed Colossus getting stomped on and Hulk getting weakened by Lockheed's fire and Kitty Pryde had to phase Colossus into the ground so Hulk couldn't hurt him. He didn't KO Hulk. Hulk was playing possum when Colossus threw him and banged his head off the rock. As soon as Colossus was near Hulk, Hulk BFR'd him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With you it's all or nothing then?

When it comes to feat like this? Yes, that is why I never tried to prove that Iron Man or Beast are as durable as Thor. But since they (I can see a scan in which Iron Man is lying in front of Graviton and Thor is on his knees) were both putted under the sam force field and it is strong enough to put Thor on his knees, it would mean that either Iron Man is very, very, very durable (IMO survining in heart of star wouldn't be a limit for him then) or it just have to put him down, but not kill or crush.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7:

Hulk can't be weakned in this way. I have shown You how fast he can regenerate from hotter attack.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7:

Hulk can't be weakned in this way. I have shown You how fast he can regenerate from hotter attack.

I'm more inclined to believe that he can get hurt by fire. Especially since he has been hurt by it before.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Czarny, by your logic, Colossus lost to Hulk and never matched him in a strength contest, so nothing of his counts, at all. For anything. Fair?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Czarny, by your logic, Colossus lost to Hulk and never matched him in a strength contest, so nothing of his counts, at all. For anything. Fair?

1.Colossus actually KOd Hulk.

2.I never said that nothing counts. I even admitted that Barda proved her skill in using weapons in that fight and she proved that she can take punches form not-bloodlusted WW. But it doesn't prove that they are in the same strength or speed level.

If Barda would win with WW, I would have to admitt that her strength is in level needed to KO WW - I don't see a reason for that.

If Barda would win, I would have to admitt that "sum" of her strength, durability and fighting skills are above Wonder Woman, becuase she won a fair fight. I don't see a reason for that either.

Considering, that Barda doesn't have her weapons here, I don't even see how this battle is really relevant to our debate.

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7:

I'm more inclined to believe that he can get hurt by fire. Especially since he has been hurt by it before.

He can be hurt by fire, but not weakned. When Hulk was attacked by U-Foes he was all good seconds after the fight and they made much bigger damage to him than Lockheed. Hulk had more time after the fight to regenerate and he wasn't as hurt as he was in fight agaisnt U-Fores. That is why I don't see why we should belive that he was weakned.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Colossus actually KOd Hulk.

2.I never said that nothing counts. I even admitted that Barda proved her skill in using weapons in that fight and she proved that she can take punches form not-bloodlusted WW. But it doesn't prove that they are in the same strength or speed level.

If Barda would win with WW, I would have to admitt that her strength is in level needed to KO WW - I don't see a reason for that.

If Barda would win, I would have to admitt that "sum" of her strength, durability and fighting skills are above Wonder Woman, becuase she won a fair fight. I don't see a reason for that either.

Considering, that Barda doesn't have her weapons here, I don't even see how this battle is really relevant to our debate.

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7:

He can be hurt by fire, but not weakned. When Hulk was attacked by U-Foes he was all good seconds after the fight and they made much bigger damage to him than Lockheed. Hulk had more time after the fight to regenerate and he wasn't as hurt as he was in fight agaisnt U-Fores. That is why I don't see why we should belive that he was weakned.

But Barda could have won if Wonder Woman didn't use her flight! How can you not see that? Wonder Woman couldn't KO Barda, so should we say that Diana didn't have the strength level to KO Barda?

When Barda's weapon was throw away, she managed to get Diana on the floor and punched her face in and she was the one who disarmed Diana first.

Lockheed's fire is powerful. The writer obviously wanted us to believe that Hulk was weakened. Colossus even agrees. LOL He says Hulk looked weak and disoriented because he was.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

But Barda could have won if Wonder Woman didn't use her flight! How can you not see that? Wonder Woman couldn't KO Barda, so should we say that Diana didn't have the strength level to KO Barda?

When Barda's weapon was throw away, she managed to get Diana on the floor and punched her face in and she was the one who disarmed Diana first.

Lockheed's fire is powerful. The writer obviously wanted us to believe that Hulk was weakened. Colossus even agrees. LOL He says Hulk looked weak and disoriented because he was.

1.You said by Yourself, that You don't belive that she used her full speed. going by the same logic - there is no reason to belive that she used her full strength too.

I don't see how we can agree in this.

2.Colossus went after Hulk, because he belived that Hulk will be weakned. Point is that Hulk wouldn't be weakned by this kind of attack.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By WWQ7

@wwq7 said:

1.You said by Yourself, that You don't belive that she used her full speed. going by the same logic - there is no reason to belive that she used her full strength too.

I don't see how we can agree in this.

2.Colossus went after Hulk, because he belived that Hulk will be weakned. Point is that Hulk wouldn't be weakned by this kind of attack.

I meant she didn't use her speed to run around like Power Girl did when she fought Wonder Woman. She was fighting Barda in front of the amazons, she's not going to hold back and get stomped on in front of them.

He was obviously weakened by it in that comic and he looked like he was in immense pain when Lockheed used his fire on him and when Ghost Rider used his fire on him.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By WWQ7

Here are scans of Barda BFR'ing someone and fighting a Green Lantern who was mind controlled.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ForeverEvil

finally a big barda fight. as i recently fount out that thing and colossus arent as strong as i thought...i'll say Big Barda wins.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By XiiX

Big Barda.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points