• 188 results
#101 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Colossus beat Hulk. Hulk can't be weakned by small ball of fire. Colossus was wrong ther, only idiot would understand that, so I am assuming that You're doing it on purpose. IDK when You get an idea that Colossus know Hulk enough to think what makes him weak and doesn't. A specially that Hulk's HF allow him to recover from much stronger damage in seconds. I've seen that You've used Ghost Rider as an example... Person who is using demonic, Hellfire. In comparision to small dragon. That is... awkward.

2.Barda didn't prove her speed there... She just catched a lash... And she FAILED against that beam.

3.Is that even Post Crisis? Care to show context or better - tell me when they fought and when her enemy proved that is Superman level enemy (I mean, when she BEAT Superman/Supergirl, because "fighting" isn't a prove of anything).

1. He's been hurt by fire on several occasions and the dragons fire is quite powerful, so Colossus wasn't wrong. Hulk's healing factor probably only helps him recover from attacks from bricks like Colossus like it did in the first fight where Colossus's hits had no effect on him, but it probably takes him longer to recover from fire because it is his weakness. In the second fight Colossus only hurt him because Hulk was weakened by Lockheed's fire because fire can hurt him.

2. She proved her speed by catching the whip that has tagged Mister Miracle and Supergirl and you can in the scan that Lashina cut the boulder into three pieces while the boulder was still in the air, so you can't really dispute it. She lifted a continents weight and her hand was still up, so she wasn't taken out by it. Colossus would have died if her was in the same predicament.

3. I never said she beat Superman or Supergirl in h2h; I said she KO'd Superman with her Mega-Rod and took down Supergirl with it. It was the blast from the Mega-Rod that took them down. I even posted the Supergirl scan. The Wonder Woman fight if proof enough to show that Barda would stomp Colossus.

#102 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1.It can't make him weak. Fire doesn't make him weak. Colossus wanted to belive in that, but he was wrong.

2.It doesn't prove anything. Mjolnir can fly 2 times FTL, but we're no saying that all the people who catch it (like Bor) or deflected it (like Firelord) have FTL reaction speed.

3.Fighting with strong people doesn't prove anything. And if it does, than Colossus is above BB, since he fought with Gladiator, who is essentialy Superman on steroids.

#103 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

1.It can't make him weak. Fire doesn't make him weak. Colossus wanted to belive in that, but he was wrong.

2.It doesn't prove anything. Mjolnir can fly 2 times FTL, but we're no saying that all the people who catch it (like Bor) or deflected it (like Firelord) have FTL reaction speed.

3.Fighting with strong people doesn't prove anything. And if it does, than Colossus is above BB, since he fought with Gladiator, who is essentialy Superman on steroids.

1. The fact that is has made him weak on several occasion by different people who have fire based abilities, proves fire can hurt him.

2. That's FTL, so we can call it PIS that Bor can catch it, but Lashina's whip is no where near that fast and Barda has avoided the whip on several occasions, so it proves she is fast.

3. Gladiator was probably weak when he fought Colossus due to not being confident enough and Barda gave Wonder Woman one of the hardest fights she's ever had and would have most likely won if Diana didn't use her flight and Barda actually fought someone who could fight. Colossus fought Hulk who can't fight to save his life and he got stomped on and if it wasn't for the dragon and the girl who could phase, Hulk would have killed him.

#104 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Here are Barda's feats and why don't you post some scans of Colossus and not ones where he is getting stomped on. You can't just use a fight where Colossus is getting beat on as an example. I've shown you scans of Barda's strength, speed, durability and fighting skills. I'd appreciate it if you could do the same for Colossus.

Barda has taken out Knockout who has given Superboy and Supergirl trouble

You can see that Superman has a grip on Barda's arm and Barda flips him, which shows great strength because Superman is holding her arm
Shooting Barda in the head isn't going to have any effect on her because she's a new god
She'll send Colossus flying like she did to this vehicle
The dragon that hurt Hulk with his fire wouldn't work on Barda because Barda doesn't get hurt by fire
Barda is fast enough to dodge Mad Harriet's energy claws, so she can dodge Wendigo's claws
Lashina is fast enough to keep three boulders in the air and the power to hurl them at Barda, who is quick enough to get in the way of them when they are inches away from Mister Miracle and the durability to not get hurt by them.
LOL Barda wants to hit someone, but she can't because they're innocent people.
Barda's combat speed is quick enough to block Diana's hits and look at the size difference between the weapons and Barda didn't use a blast from her Mega-Rod that has taken out Superman and Supergirl, so Barda was fighting fair.
Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to chuck her off her because Barda is stronger than her, which is also evidenced by the fact that Barda hit Wonder Woman One Million so hard it said 'overpressure' on the impact meter, so it stands to reason that she's stronger than the original Wonder Woman.
Diana decided to user flight after she was on the floor getting beat on by Barda and she knew Barda couldn't fly without her Mega-Rod which was thrown away by Diana, so she ended the fight by flying. Also, you can see by the expression on Barda's face that she was surprised that Diana was flying.
Diana didn't dispute when Barda said she would have won if Diana didn't take away her Mega-Rod because it has been able to KO Superman and take down Supegirl and had Barda known Diana was going to use her flight, she would have used hers when she had her Mega-Rod, but she couldn't because Wonder Woman threw it away. Diana was getting angry at the fact that Barda was beating on her when she was on the floor and Barda was on top of her, so she ended the fight with her flight, which is unfair because Barda can't fly without her Mega-Rod. LOL At Diana talking about honor when she had to fly to take down someone who can't fly without their equipment.
LOL Barda wants a rematch and so she should since Diana cheated to win the fight. Also, Barda didn't have her armor like she always does when she's in battle.

#105 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

All this talk about hulk being slow is incorrect,,hulk has consistently shown high reaction speeds and movement speed,,he can run over 300 mph eventually the ground can't support his speed,,as far as combat speed goes he may not be the fastest but his reaction speed makes up for it,,,and after planet hulk he certainly is skilled in combat not just a simple brute..the acid skull has plenty of scans showing his remarkable speed...as for this fight I think the team could win if they play it smart,,and considering Piotr and thing are pretty intelligent I think the odds are good

#106 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

Since we're avoiding all that was said I belive You agree that Barda is stronger than Colos.

LOL Sound familiar?

@bane_of_sith: He is slow. I could post hundreds of scans showing how slow he is and if he can get hit by Colossus, his reaction speed is slow, although he did catch his punch, but he was getting hit at first and then stomped on Colossus, but only because of his strength. Hulk isn't in this battle though, so I don't think there's any point in discussing him. I'm glad you agree that Colossus can't solo Barda.

#107 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1. The fact that is has made him weak on several occasion by different people who have fire based abilities, proves fire can hurt him.

2. That's FTL, so we can call it PIS that Bor can catch it, but Lashina's whip is no where near that fast and Barda has avoided the whip on several occasions, so it proves she is fast.

3. Gladiator was probably weak when he fought Colossus due to not being confident enough and Barda gave Wonder Woman one of the hardest fights she's ever had and would have most likely won if Diana didn't use her flight and Barda actually fought someone who could fight. Colossus fought Hulk who can't fight to save his life and he got stomped on and if it wasn't for the dragon and the girl who could phase, Hulk would have killed him.

1.Which people? When? Ghost Rider beat him because he burned oxygen in the air. That is all I remember about fire KOing Hulk.

2.So it is good only when it supports Your point, yes? You don't have to answer - You know it already.

3.No he wasn't. And all other examples still stands. There are dozens of examples like that. Fighting means nothing, until something great was shown in that battle.

About scans:

1."Trouble" What does that mean exactly? What has she done to SG and SB?

2.This doesn't show her strength, just fighting skills. At least some scans with that. But I doubt that it is from Post-C.

3.She is using weapon, so it is irrelevant here.

4.Throwing Beetle? What that is suppose to prove?

5.Colossus is bullet-proof too... Not that either have guns here. And it also seems Pre-C.

6.She failed against that continental-level beam

7.Pre-Crisis.

8."Punching Dragon"? Lol...

9.So Barda can take high level fire. Good thing agaisnt Human Torch or Sunfire. Yet, people here don't use fire.

10.Pre-Crisis.

11.Catching a whip is a reflex feat, but not immposbile for humans.

12.PC...

13.Holding enemy in this way doesn't prove anything, since it happened in other occasions between weaker people and stronger ones.

14.Bunch of PC scans...

15.Fight between her and DC Thor was interrupted before anything happened.

16.Where has her fight with White Martian happened?

17.Full fight is much better. But hard to say that it really prove that she is in her strength level. Rather that she can take few punches from WW.

#108 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

still laughing at the though of someone thinking colossus is in big barda's league

#109 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Which people? When? Ghost Rider beat him because he burned oxygen in the air. That is all I remember about fire KOing Hulk.

2.So it is good only when it supports Your point, yes? You don't have to answer - You know it already.

3.No he wasn't. And all other examples still stands. There are dozens of examples like that. Fighting means nothing, until something great was shown in that battle.

About scans:

1."Trouble" What does that mean exactly? What has she done to SG and SB?

2.This doesn't show her strength, just fighting skills. At least some scans with that. But I doubt that it is from Post-C.

3.She is using weapon, so it is irrelevant here.

4.Throwing Beetle? What that is suppose to prove?

5.Colossus is bullet-proof too... Not that either have guns here. And it also seems Pre-C.

6.She failed against that continental-level beam

7.Pre-Crisis.

8."Punching Dragon"? Lol...

9.So Barda can take high level fire. Good thing agaisnt Human Torch or Sunfire. Yet, people here don't use fire.

10.Pre-Crisis.

11.Catching a whip is a reflex feat, but not immposbile for humans.

12.PC...

13.Holding enemy in this way doesn't prove anything, since it happened in other occasions between weaker people and stronger ones.

14.Bunch of PC scans...

15.Fight between her and DC Thor was interrupted before anything happened.

16.Where has her fight with White Martian happened?

17.Full fight is much better. But hard to say that it really prove that she is in her strength level. Rather that she can take few punches from WW.

1. Ghost Rider hurting Hulk with his fire and he didn't do anything to Hulk's lungs.

Also, Barda can generate fire with her Mega-Rod, so she could use that to beat Hulk.

2. No. Common sense. You do use odd examples. Bor doesn't have FTL reactions, so its obviously PIS that he can't Mjolnir. Lashina's whip is quite fast, but nowhere near as fast as FTL and Barda has caught it and dodged it consistently.

Knockout hurting Supergirl and Superboy

2. It does show Barda's strength: Superman is holding her arm back and Barda manages to flip him despite Superman holding her arm. Its from Action Comics. Apparently issue 584 is the first issue of post crisis Superman in Action Comics and the scan is from issue 592 so it is post crisis and after Barda flips him, she KO's him with a blast from her Mega-Rod.

3. So what if it is her weapon? It is her strength that dishes out the damage; the Mega-Rod doesn't augment her strength. That's like saying we can't use strength feats for Thor because he hits people with his Mjolnir weapon.

4. LOL I thought it was funny which is why I posted it.

5. Just wanted to show how durable Barda is and most of the scans are from Mister Miracle comics, so they should be post crisis.

6. She still lifted it which is a tremendous strength feat; she shoulder the weight of a continent and her hand was still up when she went back to the ground. Colossus would have died if he was in the situation.

7. Mister Miracle comic.

8. Mister Miracle described the monster as being as dense as solid rock and Barda took it out with one punch.

9. Just wanted to show that fire isn't a weakness to Barda like it is to Hulk.

10. Mister Miracle comic

11. She hasn't just caught it, she's dodged it and I doubt humans could catch a whip that has tagged Supergirl and Mister Miracle.

13. You used Ice Man and Bishop holding back Colossus as an example. LOL Barda and Orion actually have super strength, so Barda holding him back when he was enraged is a great strength feat.

14. Mister Miracle comics so they should be post crisis.

15. She still held her own against him.

16. I think it was JLA #33 and why did you ignore the scan of Barda hitting Wonder Woman One Million?

17. LOL Barda would have been KO'd if she wasn't in Diana's strength level and Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw Barda off her when she is on the floor getting beat on by Barda which proves Barda's stronger, along with the hitting Wonder Woman One Million scan where she hits her so hard it says overpressure on the impact meter.

If you want people to believe Colossus stands a chance against Barda, POST THE SCANS! I don't see why I should be the only one to post them and on the thread that Inconvenient_Truth made, everyone agreed that Barda would stomp Colossus, except for you.

It seems to me that you don't know anything about Colossus. You posted scans of him fighting Hulk and deliberately left out two scans that show he really got stomped on, so people would think he stood a chance against Barda and you told me that he fought Gladiator who was probably not confident when he fought him. but apart from that, that's all the knowledge you've shown of him. POST THE GLADIATOR SCANS. Don't just tell me about them because it sounds absurd that Colossus could fight with Gladiator. Everyone has said that Barda would stomp him anyway, so I don't know why your still arguing for him; especially since you haven't shown much knowledge of him.

POST SCANS OF COLOSSUS THAT SHOW HE WOULD STAND A CHANCE AGAINST BARDA!!!!!

#110 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

still laughing at the though of someone thinking colossus is in big barda's league

LOL Barda would take Colossus out with one punch.

#111 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

So when Colossus manages to KO Hulk after stating he was weakened is in actuality Hulk was not weakened despite Colossus' initial attacks prior to that doing absolutely nothing to Hulk?

I fail to see the logic.

#112 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

So when Colossus manages to KO Hulk after stating he was weakened is in actuality Hulk was not weakened despite Colossus' initial attacks prior to that doing absolutely nothing to Hulk?

I fail to see the logic.

LOL Exactly. Colossus' hits had no effect on Hulk in the first battle and Hulk sends him flying. The girl had to phase Colossus into the ground so Hulk can't touch him and then the dragon weakens Hulk with his fire. Colossus says Hulk looks weak and disorientated in their second fight. He then changes his mind about Hulk being weakened when Hulk reacts. Hulk was reacting because Colossus was hitting him. That is what Hulk does when someone hits him. He gets mad and reacts; regardless of being weakened and that is the only reason Colossus was able to beat on him in the second fight and then he got BFR'd when Hulk recovered from Lockheed's attack.

#113 Edited by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: He didn't even entirely change his mind. He just said maybe not THAT weakened. I think it was pretty clear that Hulk was weakened to some degree, whether you disagree of how he was weakened. I understand Colossus exploited his training too, but he used his skill in one kick that briefly KO'd Hulk and that kick was the only real shot he used on Hulk. He tackled him, tripped him, and mule kicked him in the face. His barrage of punches in the initial encounter did virtually nothing and were becoming less effective. So unless someone thinks Colossus can one shot Hulk (which I heavily doubt anyone should), then I find no reason Lockhead's attack didn't at least hinder him to a degree where Colossus could.

#114 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I think the only reason Colossus' kick took down Hulk was because they were fighting in water and his hits on Hulk in the first fight had no effect and the water also probably helped Hulk recover from Lockheed's fire which is why he was by the river when Colossus found him. Hulk wasn't smart enough to jump in the water though. LOL

Hulk still has smoke on his body from Lockheed's fire, which proves he was weakened and Colossus had to sneak attack him.

#115 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Also, it would be difficult for Hulk to maneuver in water, which is why Colossus mule kicked him because he couldn't do any other kick: he was also in water. Hulk's already slow enough, so think how slow he would be in water.

#116 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: have we ever seen colossus lift the weight of a continent? have we ever seen colossus fight someone with the speed of wonder woman and connect? maybe even if he did, which he hasnt, THAT might not even be enough since that czarny fellow doesnt think those things matter unless you win.

#117 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Exactly mate. Barda is faster, stronger, more durable and a better fighter so she would stomp him. Colossus didn't even beat Hulk, he got stomped by him and he only did what he did in the second fight because Hulk was weakened, he sneak attacked him and they were fighting in water.

#118 Posted by DarknessFlame (1 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna go with the team

#119 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

yea colossus vs barda 1v1 would last maybe 10 seconds

#120 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: The only scans that have been posted for Colossus are ones where he is getting stomped by Hulk and hitting Hulk when Hulk is weakened, so I wouldn't even say it would last 10 seconds between Colossus and Barda. She could take him out with one punch. She has the strength to hurt Wonder Woman and Colossus' punches have no effect on Hulk.

#121 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: yea, you might be right

#122 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: He didn't even entirely change his mind. He just said maybe not THAT weakened. I think it was pretty clear that Hulk was weakened to some degree, whether you disagree of how he was weakened. I understand Colossus exploited his training too, but he used his skill in one kick that briefly KO'd Hulk and that kick was the only real shot he used on Hulk. He tackled him, tripped him, and mule kicked him in the face. His barrage of punches in the initial encounter did virtually nothing and were becoming less effective. So unless someone thinks Colossus can one shot Hulk (which I heavily doubt anyone should), then I find no reason Lockhead's attack didn't at least hinder him to a degree where Colossus could.

It wasn't my point from the beggining, just wwq7 don't want to see what I was proving. I was proving that Colossus is actually using his skills in fights and that he has a chance to KO stronger enemy. + that it proves that he is stronger than Thing (not Hulk), since Thing even with FF's help couldn't KO Hulk.

And I don't see why we should belive to Colossus anyway. Besides, it is not just about Colossus. It is about Barda's feats without weapons. You can put here Solomon Grundy, Wonder Man, Superboy or Red Hulk - they have won battles, lifted big things and destroyed large objects. Barda without weapons is IMO like Heralds without ability to boost their stats with PC. I wouldn't put - for example - Firelord against Colossus either, if he wouldn be limitted to his base strength, because I simply don't have any Firelord's feats without it.

I call it "Fallen One casus".

Laugh all You want, it doesn't matter if it is Colossus or not, point is in her feats, not his. I would argue for any character against her to see her feats without Mega Rod. Plus look above.

@wwq7:

1. Ghost Rider hurting Hulk with his fire and he didn't do anything to Hulk's lungs.

I didn't say that he can't be hurt, but it doesn't mean he can be weakned, considering his Healling Factor.

2. No. Common sense. You do use odd examples. Bor doesn't have FTL reactions, so its obviously PIS that he can't Mjolnir. Lashina's whip is quite fast, but nowhere near as fast as FTL and Barda has caught it and dodged it consistently.

Again - when Your rule doesn't work, it is PIS. I am done with this feat. Since You can't answer on this without saying it PIS, I know You don't have other arguments.

3. So what if it is her weapon? It is her strength that dishes out the damage; the Mega-Rod doesn't augment her strength. That's like saying we can't use strength feats for Thor because he hits people with his Mjolnir weapon.

And I am not using Thor's feats with Mjolnir to prove his own strength...

Oh, then ok. It was BTW.

Mister Miracle comic.

From wiki:

Mister Miracle (Scott Free) is a fictional superhero published by DC Comics. He first appeared in Mister Miracle #1 (April 1971) and was created by Jack Kirby.[1]

Since it started in 1971, it is not a prove that it happened after Crisis.

8. Mister Miracle described the monster as being as dense as solid rock and Barda took it out with one punch.

Even Street levels can break rocks.

11. She hasn't just caught it, she's dodged it and I doubt humans could catch a whip that has tagged Supergirl and Mister Miracle.

Example with Mjolnir and Bor.

13. You used Ice Man and Bishop holding back Colossus as an example. LOL Barda and Orion actually have super strength, so Barda holding him back when he was enraged is a great strength feat.

But it isn't the only example... Ares was able to hold his own against Hercules and Skaar, but I wouldn't say that without weapon he has any chance with them. Ulik was hold Thor and throw him on some rocks. IIRC even Samson hold Hulk. It happens. From time to time heroes are holding each other off even if difference in strength is too high. As much as weaker ones can hurt strong ones. So until they really win a battle, it is not a prove of anything.

But they didn't really traded shots, there was no real battle and she had her weapon there. And what feats does he have?

16. I think it was JLA #33 and why did you ignore the scan of Barda hitting Wonder Woman One Million?

Because she has a weapon there.

17. LOL Barda would have been KO'd if she wasn't in Diana's strength level and Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw Barda off her when she is on the floor getting beat on by Barda which proves Barda's stronger, along with the hitting Wonder Woman One Million scan where she hits her so hard it says overpressure on the impact meter.

Strength =/= durability. It proves that she can take her punches (but this punches were good enough to get rid of Mega Rod). Do You know Durok? Silver Surfer and Thor couldn't destroy him in their first fight, but I wouldn't say that Durok is in Thor's and Surfer's level. Similar about Ulik. He catched Thor and thrown on him some mountain. Possibly similar thing can be said about Iron Man and Hulk or Vindicator and Sasquatch (IIRC), but it doesn't prove that they are in the same strength class.

If you want people to believe Colossus stands a chance against Barda, POST THE SCANS!

It is not just about Colossus, it is about all characters with strength feats. Read what I have wrote to gdo_spawn above.

you told me that he fought Gladiator

You didn't get the point about it. Point is that fighting with Gladiator is not a feat. Fighting with Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Drax or Hulk also isn't a feat, until Thor/Superman/Gladiator/WW/Drax/Hulk was KOd. I wasn't trying to prove that Colossus is in Kallark's class, but to show You that it DOESN'T prove it.

#123 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@god_spawn said:

It wasn't my point from the beggining, just wwq7 don't want to see what I was proving. I was proving that Colossus is actually using his skills in fights and that he has a chance to KO stronger enemy. + that it proves that he is stronger than Thing (not Hulk), since Thing even with FF's help couldn't KO Hulk.

And I don't see why we should belive to Colossus anyway. Besides, it is not just about Colossus. It is about Barda's feats without weapons. You can put here Solomon Grundy, Wonder Man, Superboy or Red Hulk - they have won battles, lifted big things and destroyed large objects. Barda without weapons is IMO like Heralds without ability to boost their stats with PC. I wouldn't put - for example - Firelord against Colossus either, if he wouldn be limitted to his base strength, because I simply don't have any Firelord's feats without it.

@inconvenient_truth said:

Laugh all You want, it doesn't matter if it is Colossus or not, point is in her feats, not his. I would argue for any character against her to see her feats without Mega Rod. Plus look above.

@wwq7:

I didn't say that he can't be hurt, but it doesn't mean he can be weakned, considering his Healling Factor.

Again - when Your rule doesn't work, it is PIS. I am done with this feat. Since You can't answer on this without saying it PIS, I know You don't have other arguments.

And I am not using Thor's feats with Mjolnir to prove his own strength...

Oh, then ok. It was BTW.

Mister Miracle comic.

From wiki:

Mister Miracle (Scott Free) is a fictional superhero published by DC Comics. He first appeared in Mister Miracle #1 (April 1971) and was created by Jack Kirby.[1]

Since it started in 1971, it is not a prove that it happened after Crisis.

Even Street levels can break rocks.

Example with Mjolnir and Bor.

But it isn't the only example... Ares was able to hold his own against Hercules and Skaar, but I wouldn't say that without weapon he has any chance with them. Ulik was hold Thor and throw him on some rocks. IIRC even Samson hold Hulk. It happens. From time to time heroes are holding each other off even if difference in strength is too high. As much as weaker ones can hurt strong ones. So until they really win a battle, it is not a prove of anything.

But they didn't really traded shots, there was no real battle and she had her weapon there. And what feats does he have?

Because she has a weapon there.

Strength =/= durability. It proves that she can take her punches (but this punches were good enough to get rid of Mega Rod). Do You know Durok? Silver Surfer and Thor couldn't destroy him in their first fight, but I wouldn't say that Durok is in Thor's and Surfer's level. Similar about Ulik. He catched Thor and thrown on him some mountain. Possibly similar thing can be said about Iron Man and Hulk or Vindicator and Sasquatch (IIRC), but it doesn't prove that they are in the same strength class.

If you want people to believe Colossus stands a chance against Barda, POST THE SCANS!

It is not just about Colossus, it is about all characters with strength feats. Read what I have wrote to gdo_spawn above.

you told me that he fought Gladiator

You didn't get the point about it. Point is that fighting with Gladiator is not a feat. Fighting with Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Drax or Hulk also isn't a feat, until Thor/Superman/Gladiator/WW/Drax/Hulk was KOd. I wasn't trying to prove that Colossus is in Kallark's class, but to show You that it DOESN'T prove it.

1. Since fire is his weakness, it probably takes him longer to recover from a fire based attack. He can recover from punches quickly.

2. It a valid feat; you can't dispute it. Lashina's whip has tagged Mister Miracle and Supergirl and Barda caught it and dodged it. Barda is quick enough to dodge Wonder Woman's hits, so I see no reason to believe that she can't dodge Lashina's whip.

3. Regardless, The Mega-Rod doesn't add to Barda strength. I mean, look at the size of it. LOL It is Barda's strength that is doing the damage, not the Mega-Rod. Your really reaching there.

4. LOL Barda is hilarious.

The scans I posted of Barda from the Mister Miracle comics are consistent strength feats from her later comic book appearances so you can't really dispute them.

8. Still a cool scan though. LOL Mister Miracle was going to use a molecular explosive to deal with the dragon and Barda took it out with a single punch.

15. I don't know about his feats, but he looked powerful and Barda didn't use her Mega-Rod, she carries it around with her all the time like Thor carries Mjolnir around with him.

16. And? Barda always has that weapon and it was Barda's strength that got Wonder Woman One Million on one knee. You think a weapon as small as that could get WW One Million on one knee and have the impact meter at overpressure? LOL If that's your only argument you don't really have a case.

17. Barda was hurting Diana and Wonder Woman was frowning after Barda was punching her on the ground and that's when Diana decided to fly because she couldn't handle Barda. Barda got rid of Diana's weapon first and you can't really use the Mega-Rod excuse in this fight because when Diana gets rid of it, Barda hits her and hurts her. Barda proved her speed by blocking and dodging Diana's hits, her durability by taking Wonder Woman's hits and her strength by hurting her. All that should show you that she would stomp Colossus.

LOL What are you talking about? Barda's Mega-Rod doesn't boost her stats. She is fast, strong, durable and a skilled fighter without the Mega-Rod. The weapon just gives her additional abilities, like teleporting Lobo, KO'ing Superman with a blast, etc.

You've resorted to saying Barda's feats don't count because she had her tiny weapon because you can't post scans of Colossus to show he can beat Barda.

You posted this before I posted the two scans that you deliberately didn't post the them:

"Yes, I am saying that Hulk can't solo this team, since Colossus by himself was a match for him. Not thanks to strength alone, but thanks to strength AND skills."

Colossus wasn't a match for Hulk. Hulk wasn't weakened by Lockheed's fire, Kitty Pryde has to phase Colossus into the ground to protect Colossus and the only reason Colossus did what he did in the second fight is because they were fighting in water and Hulk moves slow in water, so not only was Hulk weakened, sneak attacked, he had to fight in water, so that just makes Colossus look like a weakling. Also, Colossus didn't KO Hulk. He sent him flying and then when he was near the Hulk, Hulk BFR'd him because he was waiting for Colossus to come near him.

You don't really have a case. You can't post scans of Colossus to show he can beat Barda and and now your only argument is that Barda's feats don't count because of her Mega-Rod. You should stop now. Everyone agrees that Barda would stomp him and that it would take the team contend with her. You were saying before that her feats weren't impressive anyway and all of a sudden you are now saying they don't count because she had a weapon because I asked you to post scans of Colossus.

#124 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

What skills? He mule kicked Hulk because that's the only kick that can be used to attack someone in water and the only reason it took Hulk down is because they were in water. He didn't KO Hulk. Hulk was waiting for Colossus and then he BFR'd him as soon as Colossus was near him.

Barda's strength is the same without the Mega-Rod; since you don't know anything about Barda, it doesn't surprise me that you don't know that and you don't even know anything about Colossus from what I've seen. You should at least know something about one of them. LOL

#125 Posted by comic_book_fan (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

she would be doing good to beat the thing byhimself whats barda's beast lifting feat the thing can lift up to 30,000 tons maybe more as he has also lifted kang's ship which looks alot bigger than buildings.

#126 Posted by comic_book_fan (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: it's not by who you fight it's by how much weight you lift the thing has fought thor and the hulk and juggernaut and did well against them all of them are on orion level hulk is stronger even reed has compared ben's strength to thor who is at least even with orion.

#127 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: I'd say her best lifting feat is the one where she shouldered the weight of a continent. The fact that she is lying on the ground at first and then manages to get up on her knees is an amazing strength feat. Her hand is still up when she gets back on the ground so she wasn't out. I doubt Colossus, Thing or Wendigo could lift that much.

#128 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: it's not by who you fight it's by how much weight you lift the thing has fought thor and the hulk and juggernaut and did well against them all of them are on orion level hulk is stronger even reed has compared ben's strength to thor who is at least even with orion.

LOL At Thing fighting Thor. Thing hurt Hulk when he was weaker and I doubt Thing could hurt Wonder Woman with his hits. It would be the same as when Colossus fought Hulk and his hits didn't have any effect.

If you think strength is determined by how much you lift then the scan I just posted should show you that Barda is too strong for any of Team 2.

#129 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: not to mention that thing would never land a hit on WW

#130 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he would, since speedsters don't use their speed all the time. Only blind people don't see that. There is no proof that WW used it against Barda, so Barda's reflex can' be compared to them.

@wwq7 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

LOL At Thing fighting Thor. Thing hurt Hulk when he was weaker and I doubt Thing could hurt Wonder Woman with his hits. It would be the same as when Colossus fought Hulk and his hits didn't have any effect.

If you think strength is determined by how much you lift then the scan I just posted should show you that Barda is too strong for any of Team 2.

The strength is determined by 3 things:

-KOing enemy

-destroying large object

-lifting large object.

According to Your scans, Barda didn't KO WW, DC Thor nor Orion. Barda didn't won in contest of strength with any of them. Barda didn't destroy anything large. Barda didn't lift anything large. And Barda didn't overmuscle that beam, she failed to do it, so it is not a feat.

And don't lecture me, when You don't know how to qualify a feat.

Hulk doesn't have weakness to fire. Ghost Rider is using Hellfire, You should know at least that.

Point of using weapon is to increase Your stricking stats, I am not sure how You could think opposite. Did You ever played any RPG? Or - something from real world - did You try to break wall with Your hammer? Would You try doing it with Your fist?

15 & 16 - point of this thread and my choose here, is that she doesn't have it here. Like in Thor's fights without Mjolnir, we don't use Thor's feats done with Mjolnir. THAT is the point.

17. Barda was hurting Diana and Wonder Woman was frowning after Barda was punching her on the ground and that's when Diana decided to fly because she couldn't handle Barda. Barda got rid of Diana's weapon first and you can't really use the Mega-Rod excuse in this fight because when Diana gets rid of it, Barda hits her and hurts her. Barda proved her speed by blocking and dodging Diana's hits, her durability by taking Wonder Woman's hits and her strength by hurting her. All that should show you that she would stomp Colossus.

Hurting isn't a prove. Thor hurt Odin. Thanos hurt Galactus. Hulk hurt Zeus. Iron Man hurt Thor. I can go on.

Barda proved that she can take hits from WW, but as Thing can take ones from Thor. WW wasn't bloodlusted there, which would be better. If Barda would win that fight, we could e sure that without weapons, she is able to take everything that WW has, but here - we can't.

If we would use Your logic, Thor would be able to take hits from Odin, who is multi-galaxy buster. Hulk, Surfer and Quasar took shots from Galactus, so it would take close to universal level attack to put them down. This logic is pointless.

You don't really have a case. You can't post scans of Colossus to show he can beat Barda and and now your only argument is that Barda's feats don't count because of her Mega-Rod. You should stop now. Everyone agrees that Barda would stomp him and that it would take the team contend with her. You were saying before that her feats weren't impressive anyway and all of a sudden you are now saying they don't count because she had a weapon because I asked you to post scans of Colossus.

I don't have to post anything else. Colossus strength enable him to KO Hulk (which DOESN'T mean that Colossus is above Hulk).

I was saying that fight with DC Thor isn't impressive, because she isn't showing anything there. Similar against Orion. Fight agaisnt WW 1m and beginning of fight with WW also doesn't count because she is using her weapons there. Catching a whip also isn't impressive, because You even humans were able to catch it in real world.

#132 Edited by Racob7 (6090 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Clint.

#133 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he would, since speedsters don't use their speed all the time. Only blind people don't see that. There is no proof that WW used it against Barda, so Barda's reflex can' be compared to them.

@wwq7 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

The strength is determined by 3 things:

-KOing enemy

-destroying large object

-lifting large object.

According to Your scans, Barda didn't KO WW, DC Thor nor Orion. Barda didn't won in contest of strength with any of them. Barda didn't destroy anything large. Barda didn't lift anything large. And Barda didn't overmuscle that beam, she failed to do it, so it is not a feat.

And don't lecture me, when You don't know how to qualify a feat.

Hulk doesn't have weakness to fire. Ghost Rider is using Hellfire, You should know at least that.

Point of using weapon is to increase Your stricking stats, I am not sure how You could think opposite. Did You ever played any RPG? Or - something from real world - did You try to break wall with Your hammer? Would You try doing it with Your fist?

15 & 16 - point of this thread and my choose here, is that she doesn't have it here. Like in Thor's fights without Mjolnir, we don't use Thor's feats done with Mjolnir. THAT is the point.

Hurting isn't a prove. Thor hurt Odin. Thanos hurt Galactus. Hulk hurt Zeus. Iron Man hurt Thor. I can go on.

Barda proved that she can take hits from WW, but as Thing can take ones from Thor. WW wasn't bloodlusted there, which would be better. If Barda would win that fight, we could e sure that without weapons, she is able to take everything that WW has, but here - we can't.

If we would use Your logic, Thor would be able to take hits from Odin, who is multi-galaxy buster. Hulk, Surfer and Quasar took shots from Galactus, so it would take close to universal level attack to put them down. This logic is pointless.

I don't have to post anything else. Colossus strength enable him to KO Hulk (which DOESN'T mean that Colossus is above Hulk).

I was saying that fight with DC Thor isn't impressive, because she isn't showing anything there. Similar against Orion. Fight agaisnt WW 1m and beginning of fight with WW also doesn't count because she is using her weapons there. Catching a whip also isn't impressive, because You even humans were able to catch it in real world.

Colossus didn't KO Hulk; he even said he just stunned him. He threw Hulk a fair distance and when he approached Hulk, Hulk BFR'd him because he was waiting for Colossus to get close.

Barda lifted the weight of a continent, so that tops any feat of Colossus. She was lying on the ground at first and then managed to get on her knees and when she fell back down her hand was still up. That is an incredible strength feat and a feat Colossus will never be able to replicate because he is too weak.

LOL You need to be lectured and you need to learn that deliberately leaving out scans to prove your point is not how you debate. LOL Why are you still debating this? Everyone knows Colossus can't solo Barda. You probably know this too. You posted the Colossus Vs Hulk scans and left some out to make people think Colossus would stomp Barda like he appeared to be stomping Hulk, but then I posted the missing scans and all is clear. It was Colossus who was getting stomped on and your just carrying this on because I caught you out.

Barda doesn't need to KO them to show her strength, she just needs to show she can hurt them, like she did to Wonder Woman. You think Colossus could hurt Wonder Woman when his punches have no effect on Hulk?

Hulk does have a weakness to fire.

If I had Barda's strength I would break a wall with my fist. LOL These are comic book characters, not real life people. Barda carries the Mega-Rod because she's had since she was the leader of the Female Furies. It doesn't add to her strength and when Wonder Woman disarmed Barda and got rid of her Mega-Rod, Barda hit her and hurt her, so that proves the Mega-Rod doesn't provide her with additional strength.

15 - 16 - Barda ALWAYS has her Mega-Rod and Thor's weapon is a hammer. LOL We don't use Thor's strength feats with Mjolnir because its a HAMMER. The size of Barda's weapon is laughably smaller and doesn't augment her strength. Given its size, Barda would actually do more damage with her fist. Swinging a punch must hurt more than hitting someone with a weapon as small as that. Your still reaching. Your the only person who think Colossus can solo Barda, so I don't even know why I'm bothering debating with you. Especially since you wasted my time by leaving out scans.

Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to get her off her when Barda was punching her face in, so that proves Barda is stronger and she was hurting her with her hits. Colossus' hits didn't hurt Hulk, which proves he's a weakling and should stick to fighting someone like Thing and not someone as strong as Hulk and Colossus wouldn't last 3 seconds in a fight with Barda. OMG Your still using ludicrous examples. Thing can't take a hit from Thor! Thor was holding back. Barda did take hits off Wonder Woman when they didn't have weapons and Diana looked pretty mad to me after Barda was on top of her.

OMG I really wish you would stop posting. LOL Why would you use Galactus hitting Hulk as an example? I know your trying to prove a point, but you use the most over the top examples I've ever seen. Barda and Wonder Woman are around the same strength level. I think Barda is stronger, but they are around the same strength level, so we can't call it PIS that Barda can take hits off her.

You really do have to post scans because everyone who is reading this thread can see this:

1. Colossus' hits had no effect in the first fight.

2. Hulk caught his punch which shows how slow Colossus' hits are.

3. Hulk sent him flying

4. Kitty Pryde has to phase Colossus into the ground to stop Hulk from stomping him.

5. Lockheed's fire hurt Hulk and weakened him.

6 Colossus goes off in a sulk and says he got slapped down with one hit, which he did.

7. Colossus finds Hulk by a river where Hulk is weakened and is trying to put out the fire with his hand. LOL He wasn't smart enough to jump in. There is smoke on Hulk's body, which proves he was weakened.

8. Colossus sneak attacks a weakened Hulk into the water.

9. The big green monster is unable to maneuver properly in water, so he can't hit Colossus and is probably losing his balance given his size and by the fact that he's getting hit by someone who can almost lift 100 tons.

10. Colossus mule kicks him because that is the only kick that can be done in water and Hulk falls down because he's in water.

11. Colossus sends a weakened Hulk flying and Hulk hits his head off a rock.

12. When Colossus approaches Hulk, Hulk quickly sends him flying. He wasn't unconscious. He was waiting for Colossus to get close so he could BFR'd him. Colosssus even says Hulk is just stunned and Hulk says Colossus' puny punches didn't hurt him.

You really do have to POST SCANS OF COLOSSUS IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE HE CAN SOLO BARDA!!!!!!

I know you don't know anything about Colossus, so you should just stop posting because your just embarrassing yourself now. People can see that you deliberately left out scans and that you know nothing about Barda or even the character your supposed to be debating for.

Holding back an enraged Orion is impressive. She got Wonder Woman One Million one knee and had the impact meter at overpressure with her own strength, not thanks to her little weapon. Wonder Woman also had a weapon in their fight. A BIG ONE THAT WAS 10 TIMES BIGGER THAN BARDA'S! and Barda was able to block it with her tiny weapon. Wonder Woman's weapon was big and would do more damage than Barda's weapon and yet Barda had the strength to block it. OMG Why are you using real humans as an example again? Lashina's whip has tagged Supergirl and Mister Miracle; they are not real people, they are SUPERHUMAN and Barda caught Lashina's FAST whip that kept three boulders in the air and the power to hurl them at Barda who was durable enough to not get hurt by them.

#134 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda's combat speed allowed her to dodge and block Wonder Woman's hits. Thing's combat speed wouldn't work in his favor and he would get KO'd by one hit from Diana and I doubt Wonder Woman would be hitting Barda with slow speed.

#135 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: this is getting ridiculous. I'm sure he's trolling.

#136 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: It really is. He still hasn't posted any scans of Colossus to show that he would beat Barda and he's the only person who thinks he can solo Barda.

#137 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: the hilarious thing is that he tells you that barda giving wonder woman a good fight doesnt matter because barda loses and therefore some how to him(and only him) those feats dont count. but then proceeds to show you scans and base his ENTIRE argument off of scans showing feats of a battle between colossus vs hulk in which colossus loses!!!!! That my friend is SELF OWNAGE.

#138 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: LOL Wonder Woman has lost to Superman and people still say she can beat him, but Barda only lost because Diana used her flight. Barda took all of Diana's hits, so Wonder Woman didn't have the strength to KO her. He showed me scans of Colossus Vs Hulk and purposely left some out that show Colossus getting stomped on and he's still using the scans to use in his argument that Colossus can beat Barda. LOL Definitely self-ownage.

#139 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

For insulting me, I will have to flag You.

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Barda's combat speed allowed her to dodge and block Wonder Woman's hits. Thing's combat speed wouldn't work in his favor and he would get KO'd by one hit from Diana and I doubt Wonder Woman would be hitting Barda with slow speed.

Which doesn't matter, until You can prove that she was using her top speed. As fights against Gladiator, Hpyerion, Quicksilver or Northstar in Marvel, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman or Zoom in DC doesn't prove that You are fast.

Colossus didn't KO Hulk; he even said he just stunned him. He threw Hulk a fair distance and when he approached Hulk, Hulk BFR'd him because he was waiting for Colossus to get close.

Hulk was KOd one the scan.

Barda didn't lift a weight of continent.

I explained my point about Colossus vs Hulk in the post in which I have used that scans. I won't repeat myself. You have to learn what feat is, that is why this thread is ridiculous. The sad thing in it, is that You really belive in this. MAybe some day You will know why.

You don't understand. Colossus can hurt WW, because hurting isn't hard and it doesn't prove anything. I told You: Thor hurt Galactus. According to Your logic Thor is on Galactus level.

Hulk was able to have a bath in volcano just for fun. Fire isn't his weakness.

Again: You don't understand. I was pointing out that there is a difference between fist's striking stats and weapon's striking stats. Sad, that You don't see the difference.

As above: You don't understand. Weapon's size doesn't matter, considering what both can do. If she can do more damage with her fists than with her weapon, why isshe using it? You don't have to answer on that, it is too obvious. Her feats with weapons doesn't matter in thread where she doesn't have it. Similar with Thor.

Plus You don't understand that it is not just about Colossus. It is about any character with lifting/striking feats. Put here Wonder Man - I will be with WM. Put here Superboy - I will support Superboy. Etc.

Thing can't take a hit from Thor! Thor was holding back.

And Barda was later chating with WW. I know that Thor was holding back and it is a point.

Why would you use Galactus hitting Hulk as an example? I know your trying to prove a point, but you use the most over the top examples I've ever seen.

Reductio at absurdum.

Barda and Wonder Woman are around the same strength level. I think Barda is stronger, but they are around the same strength level, so we can't call it PIS that Barda can take hits off her.

Which is just Your opinion, that can't be prove in way You're trying to prove it. Until BB will win with WW or overmuscle her (both without using weapons or boosts) or show her strength as a greater one by lifting something bigger than WW ever did or by KOing someone more durable than WW - she isn't stronger.

1-12

I've already answered on that.

I know you don't know anything about Colossus

You can't know what I know. It is just ridiculous.

you know nothing about Barda or even the character your supposed to be debating for.

No. You can't prove that BB can win a battle with powerfull enemy or lift/destroy a large object. Colossus KOd Hulk - it doesn't matter if You like it or not. Hulk isn't weak to fire and has HF that removes any similar damage in seconds. Just because of Your lack of knowldge about Hulk, I am not going to prove something that was already proved.

Your last "points" were already answered on this and last post.

#140 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: i didnt insult you. I accused you of trolling. There's a difference.

#141 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

For insulting me, I will have to flag You.

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Which doesn't matter, until You can prove that she was using her top speed. As fights against Gladiator, Hpyerion, Quicksilver or Northstar in Marvel, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman or Zoom in DC doesn't prove that You are fast.

Hulk was KOd one the scan.

Barda didn't lift a weight of continent.

I explained my point about Colossus vs Hulk in the post in which I have used that scans. I won't repeat myself. You have to learn what feat is, that is why this thread is ridiculous. The sad thing in it, is that You really belive in this. MAybe some day You will know why.

You don't understand. Colossus can hurt WW, because hurting isn't hard and it doesn't prove anything. I told You: Thor hurt Galactus. According to Your logic Thor is on Galactus level.

Hulk was able to have a bath in volcano just for fun. Fire isn't his weakness.

Again: You don't understand. I was pointing out that there is a difference between fist's striking stats and weapon's striking stats. Sad, that You don't see the difference.

As above: You don't understand. Weapon's size doesn't matter, considering what both can do. If she can do more damage with her fists than with her weapon, why isshe using it? You don't have to answer on that, it is too obvious. Her feats with weapons doesn't matter in thread where she doesn't have it. Similar with Thor.

Plus You don't understand that it is not just about Colossus. It is about any character with lifting/striking feats. Put here Wonder Man - I will be with WM. Put here Superboy - I will support Superboy. Etc.

Thing can't take a hit from Thor! Thor was holding back.

And Barda was later chating with WW. I know that Thor was holding back and it is a point.

Why would you use Galactus hitting Hulk as an example? I know your trying to prove a point, but you use the most over the top examples I've ever seen.

Reductio at absurdum.

Barda and Wonder Woman are around the same strength level. I think Barda is stronger, but they are around the same strength level, so we can't call it PIS that Barda can take hits off her.

Which is just Your opinion, that can't be prove in way You're trying to prove it. Until BB will win with WW or overmuscle her (both without using weapons or boosts) or show her strength as a greater one by lifting something bigger than WW ever did or by KOing someone more durable than WW - she isn't stronger.

1-12

I've already answered on that.

I know you don't know anything about Colossus

You can't know what I know. It is just ridiculous.

you know nothing about Barda or even the character your supposed to be debating for.

No. You can't prove that BB can win a battle with powerfull enemy or lift/destroy a large object. Colossus KOd Hulk - it doesn't matter if You like it or not. Hulk isn't weak to fire and has HF that removes any similar damage in seconds. Just because of Your lack of knowldge about Hulk, I am not going to prove something that was already proved.

Your last "points" were already answered on this and last post.

You can't blame him for thinking you are trolling. You did leave out scans and the Colossus Vs Barda thread that he made was locked by a mod who knew that Barda would stomp Colossus, which was a majority consensus, but you were the only one who disagreed.

LOL I didn't say she was using her top speed, but I doubt she was going to hit Barda with slow attacks and if you look at the scans, the hits look fast.

Hulk wasn't KO'd. He was pretending to be unconscious, so he could BFR Colossus.

Barda did lift the weight of a continent and you can clearly see that she did. Got any scans of Colossus to show his strength feats other than the ones where he's hitting a weakened Hulk?

What are you talking about? Hulk was weakened, so Colossus doesn't have a feat for that fight. Even other people acknowledge that he was weakened by Lockheed's fire.

Colossus' punches had no effect on Hulk, so why would he be able to hurt Wonder Woman?

LOL Lockheed's fire is powerful, so it would hurt Hulk.

Yes, but if Barda can dish out the damage she has with that little weapon, she can hit harder with her fists. Barda and Wonder Woman have similar strength, so they would be able to hurt each other. Your example is like saying She-Hulk could hurt Darkseid when she can't because they're strength levels are immensely different, but Wonder Woman and Barda's are similar, so its easy to fathom that they would be able to hurt each other.

She uses the weapon because she's had it for years, even in her first appearance. I'm sure Barda would gladly be without it: she loves a fight. Even in one of the scans I posted she was eager to hit someone, but the Mega-Rod gives her powerful abilities, like KO'ing Superman with one blast, teleporting Lobo, flight, etc and she's had it for ages. It is a new god weapon, I doubt she'd throw it away.

Well you haven't presented any scans of Colossus' lifting feats, just scans of him hitting a weakened Hulk.

When Barda was chatting with Wonder Woman she even says 'We were to treat this as real aside from killing each other', so they weren't holding back and you can tell Wonder Woman wasn't holding back. If Barda didn't jump, Diana's weapon would have chopped her legs off. LOL

Yeah that applies to you. Leaving scans out and using examples that are extreme.

Barda is stronger than Wonder Woman. She got Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and hit her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter and that was with her little weapon that limits her strength. Imagine what would have happened if Barda punched her. Wonder Woman had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw her off because Barda was too strong and she had to use her flight because Barda was too skilled.

Its kind of obvious that you don't know anything about him. Your basing your argument off a fight that Colossus lost.

Barda lifted the weight of a continent. That is a LIFTING feat and one Colossus could only dream to do. LOL Colossus didn't KO Hulk, he doesn't have the strength. I've already explained that Hulk wasn't KO'd, he was playing possum and he even said Colossus' puny punches didn't hurt him. Hulk is weakened by fire. When Colossus found him by the river, he had smoke on his body, so his healing factor wouldn't have worked because he was still on fire or had just put out the fire. LOL You haven't shown any knowledge of Hulk and you can't prove he's not weakened by fire. That's probably another reason you left out the scans because they showed that Hulk is weakened by fire.

You didn't really counter them. I posted scans of Lashina's whip and how fast it is and you take it to the extreme and talk about Bor catching Thor's hammer going FTL. LOL Please stop posting.

Still haven't posted any scans of Colossus I see.

#142 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: i didnt insult you. I accused you of trolling. There's a difference.

Not really. I still have a hope that You both will learn something here.

You can't blame him for thinking you are trolling. You did leave out scans and the Colossus Vs Barda thread that he made was locked by a mod who knew that Barda would stomp Colossus, which was a majority consensus, but you were the only one who disagreed.

Of course I can. And god_spawn is just under impresion there or he knows Barda's really important feats. Barda would do nothing to Colossus, because she according to Your scans she didn't won even one fight with her fists.

LOL I didn't say she was using her top speed, but I doubt she was going to hit Barda with slow attacks and if you look at the scans, the hits look fast.

This is just Your opinion, not a fact. You can't prove it.

Hulk wasn't KO'd. He was pretending to be unconscious, so he could BFR Colossus.

I don't see a reason to belive that.

Barda did lift the weight of a continent and you can clearly see that she did.

I celarly see that she failed.

Hulk was weakened

Hulk wasn't weakned. Colossus lacks of knowledge about Hulk and he couldn't know that Hulk's HF deals with damage like that in seconds.

Colossus' punches had no effect on Hulk,

He KOd Hulk, so he had.

Barda and Wonder Woman have similar strength

Nothing proved that to this moment.

Your example is like saying She-Hulk could hurt Darkseid when she can't because they're strength levels are immensely different

Again: weaker people can hurt stronger. I would give You an example from real life, but You're ignoring logic in these case. But, ok last try for You to understand: can a child hurt an adult? Yes. Can human hurt an elephant? Yes.

And in comics writers just goes bigger: Thor is hurting Odin, Surfer is hurting Galactus. Hurting means nothing.

And I am not going to post any. I am here to correct Your mistakes.

#143 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. I still have a hope that You both will learn something here.

Of course I can. And god_spawn is just under impresion there or he knows Barda's really important feats. Barda would do nothing to Colossus, because she according to Your scans she didn't won even one fight with her fists.

This is just Your opinion, not a fact. You can't prove it.

I don't see a reason to belive that.

Barda did lift the weight of a continent and you can clearly see that she did.

I celarly see that she failed.

Hulk was weakened

Hulk wasn't weakned. Colossus lacks of knowledge about Hulk and he couldn't know that Hulk's HF deals with damage like that in seconds.

Colossus' punches had no effect on Hulk,

He KOd Hulk, so he had.

Barda and Wonder Woman have similar strength

Nothing proved that to this moment.

Your example is like saying She-Hulk could hurt Darkseid when she can't because they're strength levels are immensely different

Again: weaker people can hurt stronger. I would give You an example from real life, but You're ignoring logic in these case. But, ok last try for You to understand: can a child hurt an adult? Yes. Can human hurt an elephant? Yes.

And in comics writers just goes bigger: Thor is hurting Odin, Surfer is hurting Galactus. Hurting means nothing.

And I am not going to post any. I am here to correct Your mistakes.

She took out Knockout. You asked me how Knockout gave Superboy and Supergirl trouble, I posted the scans of her giving them trouble and Barda took her out with her fist, so there is a fight where she just used her fists and if she can do that to someone who can hurt Supergirl, that proves that she is just as powerful without her Mega-Rod, if not stronger, since she BFR'd Knockout. I've never seen her BFR anyone by hitting them with her Mega-Rod, unless she BFR's them by teleporting people with her Mega-Rod like she did to Lobo.

Wonder Woman isn't going to attack Barda with slow speed is she?

Yeah, you don't believe that because you know its true. Were to believe that someone who can take shots of Thor is going to get KO'd by Colossus?

Barda managed to get on her knees after she was laying flat on the floor with a continent of a weight holding her down. How are you not seeing that?

Did you not see how Hulk reacted when Lockheed used his fire on him? His healing factor would take him a long time to recover from an attack like that and if Colossus' hits had no effect in the first fight, why they in the second fight? Also, bear in mind that they were fighting in water, so Hulk was basically unable to do anything.

The fact that Barda's hits hurt Diana proves they're equal in strength. I still say Barda's stronger because Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw her off her which proves Barda's stronger. That's is like the 50th time I've told you that. LOL

Well Colossus' hits didn't hurt Hulk in there first fight, so he can't hurt people stronger than him.

Your not going to post any because you have none to post. You know nothing about Colossus. The only reason your still posting is because I caught you out on deliberately not posting scans that showed Colossus getting stomped on. You lost the debate a long time ago. There really was no debate in the first place because your the only person who thinks Colossus can solo Barda. LOL

#144 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

She took out Knockout. You asked me how Knockout gave Superboy and Supergirl trouble, I posted the scans of her giving them trouble and Barda took her out with her fist, so there is a fight where she just used her fists and if she can do that to someone who can hurt Supergirl, that proves that she is just as powerful without her Mega-Rod, if not stronger, since she BFR'd Knockout. I've never seen her BFR anyone by hitting them with her Mega-Rod, unless she BFR's them by teleporting people with her Mega-Rod like she did to Lobo.

I've asked when both of these fights happeneds, since You didn't tell me, I thought You don't want to talk about this fights anymore.

Of course she is. Gladiator also wasn't hitting Thor in his top speed. This is CIS (not PIS), since this is in their character to forgot about their powers. Look on Thor - he can KO people in Surfer and Hulk's level with single (magically boosted) lightning. Yet, he isn't doing it. Even Beta Ray Bill doesn't start battles with planet level strikes. Look at Flash - how many people acuatlly predicted where he will move and hitted that place? More - how many actually hit him with a fist? Speedsters don't do it, because comics would be boring - all their enemies would lose in seconds.

Yeah, you don't believe that because you know its true. Were to believe that someone who can take shots of Thor is going to get KO'd by Colossus?

1.I don't belive that Thor or Gladiator - just to give You an example, are realyl using their full strength in these battles. Look on Thor vs. Thing - Thing manged to take more than one shot from Thor (and Mjolnir). Yet, when Thor was bloodlusted, he ripped Thing's arm with one strike from Mjolnir. Gladiator would one-shot Colos if he would really use his full strength against him. Similar as against Vulcan. Yet, he didn't killed them, while both probably should die after that kind of hit. In other fight, in future, that was later reverted, Thor actually beat Hulk and Thing in the same time, without Odin Force, Mjolnir and one arm. In Fear Itself, mortally wounded Thor fought against Nul (Nul's demon is stronger than Hulk and this was a fusion of both) and Angrir (who ealier stomped Red Hulk who is above Savage Hulk) and won.

2.Colossus suprised me with this. Until I saw that fight I thought that he is weaker than Thing. It changed my mind about it. Currently I would put him between Thing and Namor (in water, since out of water Namor is 85 tonner IIRC). It is not a shame for Hulk to be KO by Colossus, since we barely could see Colos fighting with top level fighters. But remember - it doesn't prove that Colossus is in Hulk's level of strength, it just prove that very clear hits, that are planed and hits their target perfectly can KO that durable character. Can Colossus KO Sasquatch or Red Hulk? IMO he can. Can he win with Rulk in fair fight? I don't think so.

Barda managed to get on her knees after she was laying flat on the floor with a continent of a weight holding her down. How are you not seeing that?

Point is that she didn't break it. Avengers were putted under similar attack by some alliens and they also weren't just crushed.

Did you not see how Hulk reacted when Lockheed used his fire on him? His healing factor would take him a long time to recover from an attack like that and if Colossus' hits had no effect in the first fight, why they in the second fight? Also, bear in mind that they were fighting in water, so Hulk was basically unable to do anything.

No. Look at this:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/22019/371827-ufoesskinhealth1_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/46949/1018022-hulk_regenerates_flesh_in_seconds_2.jpg

I don't have all scans or this, so I am not responsible for context. I am just trusting some Hulk fans that posted it more than once.

Hulk gived a great fight to Namor in water, showing that he can fight there. BUT - don't mess with my words, I am not saying that Hulk is an expert of fights like that or that he won with Namor...

The fact that Barda's hits hurt Diana proves they're equal in strength. I still say Barda's stronger because Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw her off her which proves Barda's stronger. That's is like the 50th time I've told you that. LOL

Answer to me: Is Thor in Chaos King level of power? Is Surfer in Galactus level of power? Is Thanos in Galactus level of power?

You lost the debate a long time ago.

Deabate? Heh, I am not considering it as a debate man, that is why I am not stopping posting here. I am considering as an explanation why people without certain feats shouldn't be put in certain type of battles.

that is one of reasons why I am not posting any scans. Of course You can easily ends this - just show a CLEAR feat for Barda.

#145 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I've asked when both of these fights happeneds, since You didn't tell me, I thought You don't want to talk about this fights anymore.

Of course she is. Gladiator also wasn't hitting Thor in his top speed. This is CIS (not PIS), since this is in their character to forgot about their powers. Look on Thor - he can KO people in Surfer and Hulk's level with single (magically boosted) lightning. Yet, he isn't doing it. Even Beta Ray Bill doesn't start battles with planet level strikes. Look at Flash - how many people acuatlly predicted where he will move and hitted that place? More - how many actually hit him with a fist? Speedsters don't do it, because comics would be boring - all their enemies would lose in seconds.

1.I don't belive that Thor or Gladiator - just to give You an example, are realyl using their full strength in these battles. Look on Thor vs. Thing - Thing manged to take more than one shot from Thor (and Mjolnir). Yet, when Thor was bloodlusted, he ripped Thing's arm with one strike from Mjolnir. Gladiator would one-shot Colos if he would really use his full strength against him. Similar as against Vulcan. Yet, he didn't killed them, while both probably should die after that kind of hit. In other fight, in future, that was later reverted, Thor actually beat Hulk and Thing in the same time, without Odin Force, Mjolnir and one arm. In Fear Itself, mortally wounded Thor fought against Nul (Nul's demon is stronger than Hulk and this was a fusion of both) and Angrir (who ealier stomped Red Hulk who is above Savage Hulk) and won.

2.Colossus suprised me with this. Until I saw that fight I thought that he is weaker than Thing. It changed my mind about it. Currently I would put him between Thing and Namor (in water, since out of water Namor is 85 tonner IIRC). It is not a shame for Hulk to be KO by Colossus, since we barely could see Colos fighting with top level fighters. But remember - it doesn't prove that Colossus is in Hulk's level of strength, it just prove that very clear hits, that are planed and hits their target perfectly can KO that durable character. Can Colossus KO Sasquatch or Red Hulk? IMO he can. Can he win with Rulk in fair fight? I don't think so.

Point is that she didn't break it. Avengers were putted under similar attack by some alliens and they also weren't just crushed.

No. Look at this:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/22019/371827-ufoesskinhealth1_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/46949/1018022-hulk_regenerates_flesh_in_seconds_2.jpg

I don't have all scans or this, so I am not responsible for context. I am just trusting some Hulk fans that posted it more than once.

Hulk gived a great fight to Namor in water, showing that he can fight there. BUT - don't mess with my words, I am not saying that Hulk is an expert of fights like that or that he won with Namor...

Answer to me: Is Thor in Chaos King level of power? Is Surfer in Galactus level of power? Is Thanos in Galactus level of power?

You lost the debate a long time ago.

Deabate? Heh, I am not considering it as a debate man, that is why I am not stopping posting here. I am considering as an explanation why people without certain feats shouldn't be put in certain type of battles.

that is one of reasons why I am not posting any scans. Of course You can easily ends this - just show a CLEAR feat for Barda.

I don't know when they happened. I searched for them on Google because I don't Knockout comics, but you can clearly see that she was hurting Superboy and Supergirl and Barda beat her easily.

Obviously Wonder Woman wasn't using her full speed. LOL, but I doubt she was going to throw slow human punches at someone who is equal in everything to her. Wonder Woman didn't have the strength to KO Barda, so how is Colossus going to? Unless your going to tell me that Colossus is stronger than Wonder Woman.

Gladiator would oneshot Colossus because their is an immense strength difference between the two. You told me before that Gladiator was like Superman. Barda and Wonder Woman are equal in strength which is why neither could KO the other. Colossus didn't KO Hulk. You admitted that Colossus sneak attacked Hulk and they were fighting in water. Colossus mule kicked him because they were fighting in water and that is the only kick that can be done in water. It had nothing to do with Colossus didn't hit his target perfectly. Hulk fell down because he was in water, not because of Colossus' kick which would have no effect outside of water, as evidenced in their first fight.

Break it? She lifted it. How are you not seeing that. She was on the ground first and then managed to lift a continents weight and manages to get on her knees. It doesn't matter that she fell back down. The point is she lifted it.

LOL Still using over the top examples again. If Wonder Woman and Barda didn't have similar strength, Barda would have been KO'd by one hit and it would be Wonder Woman on top of Barda punching her face in, not the other way around.

I've shown plenty of feats. Why don't you drop the nonsense of Barda's feats not being used because she has her tiny weapon that limits her strength? If she threw a punch it would do more damage, but the fact that she is using that small weapon that she can't use the full extent of her strength when she hits someone, proves that she's a powerhouse. Colossus and Thing could both hit Barda while she wasn't fighting back and they still wouldn't KO her because Wonder Woman can't. Even when Wonder Woman used her flight and flew down and kicked Barda, Barda was fine.

You couldn't post any scans even if you wanted to: there are none to show that Colossus can beat Barda.

Here is a scan of Barda slapping a vehicle and sending it flying in the air without her Mega-Rod.

#146 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

Answer on my questio:

Is Thor in Chaos King level? Does Cannonball and Black Cloak have nanosecond reaction speed?

#147 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: No, but I don't why your using those extreme examples again. LOL

#148 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666: No, but I don't why your using those extreme examples again. LOL

According to Your logic, they have because Gladiator fought with both and Gladiator has it. And he for sure was bloodlusted against Black Cloak.

#149 Edited by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Lobo's stronger than Supergirl, right, Czarny? I mean he beat her in armwrestling....

#150 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

According to Your logic, they have because Gladiator fought with both and Gladiator has it. And he for sure was bloodlusted against Black Cloak.

OMG I don't know why I'm still talking to you. Your using Gladiator taking on Cannonball and Black Cloak as an example? Do you not know what PIS means? Gladiator would stomp them, but Wonder Woman and Barda are really strong, so it stands to reason that they can hurt each other.