• 188 results
#51 Edited by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Apokoliptian weapons are a different matter entirely. A gutbuster would kill Orion in one shot.

#52 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Radion is the weakness of the New gods.

#54 Posted by Hyperlight (6580 posts) - - Show Bio

if colossus and thing arent hesitant.... they can win with wendigo

#55 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I found thia cool scan of someone using Barda's Mega-Rod to hold her down with gravity., so if she had her Mega-Rod in this battle, she could win this way. too, since no one on Team 2 is stronger than Barda, so they wouldn't be able to counter.

Some other scans I found

If Barda can dodge Mad Harriet's claws, she can definitely dodge Wendigo's.

#56 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read about the time Barda held back an enraged Orion years ago, but I couldn't find the scan. If she can hold him back, Team 2 don't have the strength to contend with her.

#57 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Without gear, BB gets stomped. She doesn't have feats to be on Hulk level and it would take Hulk or Wonder Man to put all these 3 down.

#58 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Without gear, BB gets stomped. She doesn't have feats to be on Hulk level and it would take Hulk or Wonder Man to put all these 3 down.

LOL You think Wonder Man is stronger than Barda? and I just posted a scan of Barda holding back an enraged Orion, so she's not getting stomped by anyone from Team 2. Hulk is too slow to beat anyone on the team and he struggles to fight Thing and Wendigo, so how can he beat Colossus, Thing and Wendigo on his own? Barda has the speed, fighting skills and strength advantage against them, Hulk only has the strength advantage. Barda has dodged Mad Harriet's energy claws, who is faster than Wendigo and Hulk has been cut by Wendigo so he would be the one who gets stomped.

#60 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

LOL You think Wonder Man is stronger than Barda? and I just posted a scan of Barda holding back an enraged Orion, so she's not getting stomped by anyone from Team 2. Hulk is too slow to beat anyone on the team and he struggles to fight Thing and Wendigo, so how can he beat Colossus, Thing and Wendigo on his own? Barda has the speed, fighting skills and strength advantage against them, Hulk only has the strength advantage. Barda has dodged Mad Harriet's energy claws, who is faster than Wendigo and Hulk has been cut by Wendigo so he would be the one who gets stomped.

1.Which means absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing. Orion wasn't going to kill her, he had other target. She didn't overmuscled him. She didn't beat him.

2.Hulk isn't slower than them.

3.I have said that it would take someone like Hulk. If in Your opinion Hulk can't do it, then Barda doesn't have even slightest chance. Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Barda.

4.Thing and Colos are also very skilled fighters. Colossus by pure skills was going really fine with Hulk.

#61 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Which means absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing. Orion wasn't going to kill her, he had other target. She didn't overmuscled him. She didn't beat him.

2.Hulk isn't slower than them.

3.I have said that it would take someone like Hulk. If in Your opinion Hulk can't do it, then Barda doesn't have even slightest chance. Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Barda.

4.Thing and Colos are also very skilled fighters. Colossus by pure skills was going really fine with Hulk.

1. It shows how strong she is. He was enraged and she had the strength hold him back.

2. He's obviously slower than Thing, since Thing had the speed advantage in their fights.

3. Barda has more of a chance than Hulk ever would. She's not only stronger than Team 2, she's faster and a skilled fighter who fought Wonder Woman in a long fight and was blocking some of Diana's hits. She also trained the Female Furies who are more skilled than anyone on Team 2.

4. LOL What does fighting Hulk prove? Hulk can't fight to save his life, so its not surprising that Colossus would be skilled enough to fight him.

#62 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are scans of Barda fighting a White Martian.

#63 Posted by Bo88gdan (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#64 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

1. It shows how strong she is. He was enraged and she had the strength hold him back.

No, it doesn't show it. Colossus was hold by Bishop and Iceman once. We can look for similar examples, but I don't see a purpose. This isn't a fight and she wasn't his enemy. It is not a prove of anything.

2. He's obviously slower than Thing, since Thing had the speed advantage in their fights.

Maybe in that time, but I am closer to say that it is PIS, since Hulk has better reflex/speed feats. Since I don't have many Hulk's feats, I will just try to bring here someone who has, like @theacidskull.

But here is a good example from recent comics:

Hulk as a blur. I have never seen Thing doing it.

3. Barda has more of a chance than Hulk ever would. She's not only stronger than Team 2, she's faster and a skilled fighter who fought Wonder Woman in a long fight and was blocking some of Diana's hits. She also trained the Female Furies who are more skilled than anyone on Team 2.

Fighting WW doesn't mean anything, if she didn't win. And considering that she doesn't have her eq here, she would have to win without using it. Thing and Colossus are very skilled fighters. Barda doesn't have a chance against Hulk. Hulk has much better strength feats than Diana. And Barda is below her.

4. LOL What does fighting Hulk prove? Hulk can't fight to save his life, so its not surprising that Colossus would be skilled enough to fight him.

It proves that Piotr can fight with person stronger than him thanks to his skills. How many times Barda - without any eq - used her fighting skills to keep up with someone stronger than herself?

Colossus and Hulk fought 2 times in X-Men vs Hulk and Colossus has shown good skills in both:

more he even once KOd Hulk:

. In next panels Hulk came back to his sneses and BFRd Colossus, but if this isn't impresive - IDK what is.

And You seem to forgot that Colos isn't alone here.

Not too mention that I doubt You can prove that Barda is more durable than Hulk.

#65 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7:

No, it doesn't show it. Colossus was hold by Bishop and Iceman once. We can look for similar examples, but I don't see a purpose. This isn't a fight and she wasn't his enemy. It is not a prove of anything.

Maybe in that time, but I am closer to say that it is PIS, since Hulk has better reflex/speed feats. Since I don't have many Hulk's feats, I will just try to bring here someone who has, like @theacidskull.

But here is a good example from recent comics:

Hulk as a blur. I have never seen Thing doing it.

Fighting WW doesn't mean anything, if she didn't win. And considering that she doesn't have her eq here, she would have to win without using it. Thing and Colossus are very skilled fighters. Barda doesn't have a chance against Hulk. Hulk has much better strength feats than Diana. And Barda is below her.

It proves that Piotr can fight with person stronger than him thanks to his skills. How many times Barda - without any eq - used her fighting skills to keep up with someone stronger than herself?

Colossus and Hulk fought 2 times in X-Men vs Hulk and Colossus has shown good skills in both:

more he even once KOd Hulk:

. In next panels Hulk came back to his sneses and BFRd Colossus, but if this isn't impresive - IDK what is.

And You seem to forgot that Colos isn't alone here.

Not too mention that I doubt You can prove that Barda is more durable than Hulk.

LOL Can Iceman or Bishop lift over 100 tons? No, they can't, so that was obviously PIS. Barda and Orion are strong, so Barda holding back Orion shows how strong she is.

LOL You posted a scan that shows Hulk's speed and then posted one showing that Colossus, who has no speed, being able to hit him due to Hulk being to slow, so your first scan is definitely PIS.

Barda would have won if Diana didn't fly. Barda can fly with her Mega-Rod, but Diana knocked it out of her hand and then Diana used her flight at the end to win. Barda says to Diana that she would have won if Diana didn't disarm her and Diana doesn't dispute it. I interpret that as, Barda is saying that they were fighting evenly and fair, then Diana knocked Barda's weapon, which is what Barda uses to fly, apart from her aero disks and then Diana realizes that Barda can't fly now that her weapon is gone, so she decides to fly and beat Barda by cheating and WW had the nerve to talk about honor. LOL Getting Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and hitting her so hard it said over pressure on the impact meter and making the real Wonder Woman resort to cheating to win a fight against Barda shows me that Barda is stronger.

Here are scans of Barda beating someone who was given an amp to be stronger than Barda and Barda beat her.

The Colossus scans are not impressive because Hulk couldn't even keep up with him because he's too slow, which should show you that if Barda and Hulk were to fight, the same thing would happen, since Barda is faster, stronger and a better fighter than Colossus.

How can you say to me that Hulk is more durable than Barda when you just posted scans of him getting stunned and beaten down by Colossus?

#66 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

LOL Can Iceman or Bishop lift over 100 tons? No, they can't, so that was obviously PIS. Barda and Orion are strong, so Barda holding back Orion shows how strong she is.

No, it is just a prove that holding strong person means nothing, a specially when he isn't Your enemy.

LOL You posted a scan that shows Hulk's speed and then posted one showing that Colossus, who has no speed, being able to hit him due to Hulk being to slow, so your first scan is definitely PIS.

It isn't PIS... Hulk isn't slow, as much as Colossus isn't slow. Similar about Thing, yet, Hulk has better reflex feats, but worse skills. Skills allowed Kolos to predict some of Hulk's punches and avoid them. There are many scans in which Hulk is actually showing great reflex.

Barda would have won if Diana didn't fly. Barda can fly with her Mega-Rod, but Diana knocked it out of her hand and then Diana used her flight at the end to win. Barda says to Diana that she would have won if Diana didn't disarm her and Diana doesn't dispute it. I interpret that as, Barda is saying that they were fighting evenly and fair, then Diana knocked Barda's weapon, which is what Barda uses to fly, apart from her aero disks and then Diana realizes that Barda can't fly now that her weapon is gone, so she decides to fly and beat Barda by cheating and WW had the nerve to talk about honor. LOL Getting Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and hitting her so hard it said over pressure on the impact meter and making the real Wonder Woman resort to cheating to win a fight against Barda shows me that Barda is stronger.

I've heard all of it before. You can't assume what would happen. Also I didn't ask for a battle in which Barda was close to win, but in which she actually won. And won without eq. Nothing in this battles prove anything relevant to this fight.

Here are scans of Barda beating someone who was given an amp to be stronger than Barda and Barda beat her.

You don't read Your own scans.

Barda is losing this fight, because her enemy is stronger. Then she is stealling a belt that gived her enemy power, which has nothing to do with fighting skills and more: it clearly show that stronger enemy puts down Barda very well.

Thanks for giving me a point.

The Colossus scans are not impressive because Hulk couldn't even hit him, which should show you that if Barda and Hulk were to fight, the same thing would happen, since Barda is faster and better fighter than Colossus.

You didn't prove either that she is faster or better skilled than Colos or Hulk. To this moment Colossus solos.

How can you say to me that Hulk is more durable than Barda when you just posted scans of him getting stunned and beaten down by Colossus?

It only proves how strong is Colossus, not how weak is Hulk.

To this moment only things You've achieved:

1.I have changed my mind from saying that team wins, to point that Colossus solos.

2.You proved that Big Barda can be beaten by people stronger than she is.

3.Since You failed to bring any Barda's strength feats or fights in which she won with strong enemy without her eq, I have no reason that she is stronger than any of fighters here.

#67 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Barda is fast enough to dodge Wonder Woman's hits, so no one on Team 2 can hit her.

#68 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

Since we're avoiding all that was said I belive You agree that Colos is stronger than Barda.

About Your scan - fighting with fast person =/= being as fast as this person.

#69 Edited by logy5000 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

With gear, Barda. Without gear, the team.

#70 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

No, it is just a prove that holding strong person means nothing, a specially when he isn't Your enemy.

It isn't PIS... Hulk isn't slow, as much as Colossus isn't slow. Similar about Thing, yet, Hulk has better reflex feats, but worse skills. Skills allowed Kolos to predict some of Hulk's punches and avoid them. There are many scans in which Hulk is actually showing great reflex.

I've heard all of it before. You can't assume what would happen. Also I didn't ask for a battle in which Barda was close to win, but in which she actually won. And won without eq. Nothing in this battles prove anything relevant to this fight.

You don't read Your own scans.

Barda is losing this fight, because her enemy is stronger. Then she is stealling a belt that gived her enemy power, which has nothing to do with fighting skills and more: it clearly show that stronger enemy puts down Barda very well.

Thanks for giving me a point.

The Colossus scans are not impressive because Hulk couldn't even hit him, which should show you that if Barda and Hulk were to fight, the same thing would happen, since Barda is faster and better fighter than Colossus.

You didn't prove either that she is faster or better skilled than Colos or Hulk. To this moment Colossus solos.

It only proves how strong is Colossus, not how weak is Hulk.

To this moment only things You've achieved:

1.I have changed my mind from saying that team wins, to point that Colossus solos.

2.You proved that Big Barda can be beaten by people stronger than she is.

3.Since You failed to bring any Barda's strength feats or fights in which she won with strong enemy without her eq, I have no reason that she is stronger than any of fighters here.

It doesn't matter that Orion wasn't her enemy. He was enraged and she held him back. That is a strength feat.

But looking at the scan you posted of Hulk's speed, Colossus shouldn't have been able to lay a finger on him, so its definitely PIS.

Barda was expecting the person she was fighting to be a weakling: she wanted to make easy money and wrestling was it. She knew she would annihilate anyone there and then suddenly someone who has been given an amp to make her stronger than Barda arrives and starts hitting Barda who thought she was going to be a human with human strength and Barda is tanking the shots, so that shows that she can take hits off people who are stronger than her If Barda knew the woman was given an amp before, she would have beaten her immediately. It could have happened to anyone. Imagine if Wonder Woman was waiting in a wrestling ring and Superman arrived and started hitting Diana with everything he had, before Diana can even react. Barda was basically sneak attacked by someone who was stronger than she was and the woman was holding Barda's arms down at one point and then when Barda realizes that the reason the woman was so strong was because of the belt, she reversed the wrestling move, so she did beat someone who was stronger than her. She was in shock at first which was why she was getting hit and it wasn't a fair fight. Hulk has problems fighting people weaker than him, so I don't think you have a point. LOL

1. LOL Then you obviously no nothing about Barda if you think Colossus can beat her on his own. I've addressed the scan of Barda and the woman with the amp. If Namor jumped at Colossus and started hitting him and Colossus was unaware of his presence, would he stand a chance? That's basically what happened with Barda, but Barda withstood the hits. Colossus wouldn't have been able to.

It does show how weak Hulk is. The hits from Colossus actually hurt Hulk.

2. Addressed that. She wasn't beaten. The woman cheated, like Wonder Woman did.

3. Barda has fougth DC's Thor to a standstill without her equipment and was beating on a White Martian. I doubt Colossus could do that.

#71 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

Since we're avoiding all that was said I belive You agree that Colos is stronger than Barda.

About Your scan - fighting with fast person =/= being as fast as this person.

LOL When did I say that?

I know Barda is not fast as Diana, but it looks like Barda's combat speed is enough to allow her to block Diana's hits.

#72 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

It doesn't matter that Orion wasn't her enemy. He was enraged and she held him back. That is a strength feat.

It isn't. I've already gived You an example why.

But looking at the scan you posted of Hulk's speed, Colossus shouldn't have been able to lay a finger on him, so its definitely PIS.

It isn't, Hulk is fast, but Colos is better skilled. Hulk's moves can be fast, but it seems that Colossus also is fast (blur punches) and his skills allow him to predict Hulk's moves.

Barda was expecting the person she was fighting to be a weakling: she wanted to make easy money and wrestling was it. She knew she would annihilate anyone there and then suddenly someone who has been given an amp to make her stronger than Barda arrives and starts hitting Barda who thought she was going to be a human with human strength and Barda is tanking the shots, so that shows that she can take hits off people who are stronger than her If Barda knew the woman was given an amp before, she would have beaten her immediately. It could have happened to anyone. Imagine if Wonder Woman was waiting in a wrestling ring and Superman arrived and started hitting Diana with everything he had, before Diana can even react. Barda was basically sneak attacked by someone who was stronger than she was and the woman was holding Barda's arms down at one point and then when Barda realizes that the reason the woman was so strong was because of the belt, she reversed the wrestling move, so she did beat someone who was stronger than her. She was in shock at first which was why she was getting hit and it wasn't a fair fight. Hulk has problems fighting people weaker than him, so I don't think you have a point. LOL

Again: You're assuming something that wasn't shown. Barda was taking punches from person possibly stronger than herself and couldn't do anything beside depower that person. This doesn't prove Your point at all.

Barda had and used her eq against WW and Supe, so it is irrelevant to this fight.

You've failed to prove any of Your claims.

1. LOL Then you obviously no nothing about Barda if you think Colossus can beat her on his own. I've addressed the scan of Barda and the woman with the amp. If Namor jumped at Colossus and started hitting him and Colossus was unaware of his presence, would he stand a chance? That's basically what happened with Barda, but Barda withstood the hits. Colossus wouldn't have been able to.

No, You failed to prove that Barda is even 100 tonner. I am not saying she isn't, I am saying You failed to prove that.

This proves how stron Colossus is, if Thing could never done that.

A.It isn't a cheat.

B.It doesn't prove anything, these are only Your assumptions, about which no one cares. You have to show what she really done, not what Your assumptions.

3. Barda has fougth DC's Thor to a standstill without her equipment and was beating on a White Martian. I doubt Colossus could do that.

DC Thor is featless IIRC, she had her rod and she didn't land a punch on him, so it doesn't prove anything. Not that it would if she would punch him, since fighting =/= winning.

#73 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

It isn't. I've already gived You an example why.

It isn't, Hulk is fast, but Colos is better skilled. Hulk's moves can be fast, but it seems that Colossus also is fast (blur punches) and his skills allow him to predict Hulk's moves.

Again: You're assuming something that wasn't shown. Barda was taking punches from person possibly stronger than herself and couldn't do anything beside depower that person. This doesn't prove Your point at all.

Barda had and used her eq against WW and Supe, so it is irrelevant to this fight.

You've failed to prove any of Your claims.

No, You failed to prove that Barda is even 100 tonner. I am not saying she isn't, I am saying You failed to prove that.

This proves how stron Colossus is, if Thing could never done that.

A.It isn't a cheat.

B.It doesn't prove anything, these are only Your assumptions, about which no one cares. You have to show what she really done, not what Your assumptions.

DC Thor is featless IIRC, she had her rod and she didn't land a punch on him, so it doesn't prove anything. Not that it would if she would punch him, since fighting =/= winning.

LOL You gave me an example of Iceman and Bishop holding back Colossus, which was obviously PIS.

Hulk and Colossus are slow. The scan you posted was PIS. If he could move that fast, Colossus would not have been able to land that many shots on him. LOL First you post a PIS scan of Hulk and then say Colossus's punches are a 'blur'. Where is the evidence of that? You don't need to be skilled to see Hulk's hits coming. LOL He's really slow.

Barda was confused. She was previously wrestling humans and then someone who had superior strength to her started fighting her. She was in shock and did not think about fighting back. There not really assumptions; common sense really. Your just calling them assumptions because you want people to think Colossus has a chance against Barda and if the woman was stronger than Barda, how is Colossus going to take her down? She's fought Wonder Woman and trained the Female Furies, so he is outskilled and inferior strength and speed wise. I'm not going to talk about the scans anymore. I'm sure people can see in the scans that Barda was sneak attacked by someone superior in strength to her and was too shocked to fight, so it doesn't really need to be discussed anymore and is not a loss. Hulk getting beat on by Colossus is a loss though. LOL He wouldn't have been able BFR him if Colossus didn't stop hitting him and are you now saying that Hulk can't solo Team 2 because of the scans you posted?

DC's Thor appeared to be stronger than Barda and Barda was able to hang in there with him.

The fact that Barda's hits have hurt Wonder Woman and she hit Wonder Woman One Million so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter should show you that she can lift over 100 tons and she has shouldered the weight of a continent, which means Colossus isn't even in her league, strength wise and Barda can block all his attacks, if she can block Wonder Woman's.

#74 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: LOL I didn't read your scans properly before, but it appears Colossus' punches didn't even hurt Hulk and Hulk caught his fist and he was made weak by someone's fire and you've been going on about Barda being beaten by someone stronger than her. LOL Atleast the person that rushed attacked her was fast thanks to an amp. Colossus was getting hit by Hulk and he couldn't even hurt him at first, until he was weakened.. Barda can block Diana's hits, so Colossus' skills and punches that are so slow even Hulk can catch them, are going to do no good against the stronger, faster, superior fighter, Barda. I'm not going to post on this anymore because the thought that Colossus could solo Barda is ludicrous.

#75 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7:

LOL You gave me an example of Iceman and Bishop holding back Colossus, which was obviously PIS.

I told YOu: it isn't. It is just against Your theory that such a situation really proves anything. It doesn't. We all have seen similar situations about many characters during whole comics history and it was never a prove that people who are trying to hold angry one, are really as strong as he is.

Hulk and Colossus are slow. The scan you posted was PIS. If he could move that fast, Colossus would not have been able to land that many shots on him. LOL First you post a PIS scan of Hulk and then say Colossus's punches are a 'blur'. Where is the evidence of that? You don't need to be skilled to see Hulk's hits coming. LOL He's really slow.

So every feat for Hulk and Colossus is PIS, because You say so? No, bro, it is not working in this way. Colossus used really good reflex there, I told You that his skills allowe him to predict Hulk's punches and that this prove how skilled he is. These scans proved that Hulk has superhuman reflex and that Colossus' punches can look like a blur and that he can KO enemy stronger than himself.

Barda was confused. She was previously wrestling humans and then someone who had superior strength to her started fighting her. She was in shock and did not think about fighting back. There not really assumptions; common sense really. Your just calling them assumptions because you want people to think Colossus has a chance against Barda and if the woman was stronger than Barda, how is Colossus going to take her down? She's fought Wonder Woman and trained the Female Furies, so he is outskilled and inferior strength and speed wise. I'm not going to talk about the scans anymore. I'm sure people can see in the scans that Barda was sneak attacked by someone superior in strength to her and was too shocked to fight, so it doesn't really need to be discussed anymore and is not a loss. Hulk getting beat on by Colossus is a loss though. LOL He wouldn't have been able BFR him if Colossus didn't stop hitting him and are you now saying that Hulk can't solo Team 2 because of the scans you posted?

You're running in circles.

You wanted to prove that Barda is skilled because she can put down person stronger than herself - You didn't prove it, because she never beat that woman when she was stronger than her. She beat her after she took this "belt of strength" from her.

Barda loses with Colossus, not only because she lacks skill. She loses, because You failed to show ANY strength feat for her.

Fighting with strong people means nothing, until You REALLY beat them. You can't assume "what would happen if", You have to show Barda acctually winning a fight without her eq with people stronger than Colossus to prove that she can win with him. You failed in this task.

And You forgot that it was YOU who bring that scan, not me.

Yes, I am saying that Hulk can't solo this team, since Colossus by himself was a match for him. Not thanks to strength alone, but thanks to strength AND skills.

DC's Thor appeared to be stronger than Barda and Barda was able to hang in there with him.

She had her sword, his strength is unknown for us and they didn't exchange even few punches. This fight proves completly nothing.

The fact that Barda's hits have hurt Wonder Woman

And Thor hurt Galactus. Big deal. Hurting doesn't prove anything. Thing hurt Thor. Spider-Man hurt Thing. People with human strength hurt Spider-Man. It doesn't prove that SM is Thing's level of strength, that Thing is Thor's level or that Thor is Galactus level.

she has shouldered the weight of a continent,

Scans?

LOL I didn't read your scans properly before, but it appears Colossus' punches didn't even hurt Hulk and Hulk caught his fist and he was made weak by someone's fire and you've been going on about Barda being beaten by someone stronger than her. LOL Atleast the person that rushed attacked her was fast thanks to an amp. Colossus was getting hit by Hulk and he couldn't even hurt him at first, until he was weakened.. Barda can block Diana's hits, so Colossus' skills and punches that are so slow even Hulk can catch them, are going to do no good against the stronger, faster, superior fighter, Barda. I'm not going to post on this anymore because the thought that Colossus could solo Barda is ludicrous.

Do You even know, what You're arguing for? Hulk wasn't weakned, Colossus only thought so. Piotr didn't even know about Hulk's HF. Hulk isn't weakned there.

You're living in world full of dreams and denial, without admitting that facts are against Your point. You failed to prove anything, yet, You're still arguing about it.

#76 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7:

I told YOu: it isn't. It is just against Your theory that such a situation really proves anything. It doesn't. We all have seen similar situations about many characters during whole comics history and it was never a prove that people who are trying to hold angry one, are really as strong as he is.

So every feat for Hulk and Colossus is PIS, because You say so? No, bro, it is not working in this way. Colossus used really good reflex there, I told You that his skills allowe him to predict Hulk's punches and that this prove how skilled he is. These scans proved that Hulk has superhuman reflex and that Colossus' punches can look like a blur and that he can KO enemy stronger than himself.

You're running in circles.

You wanted to prove that Barda is skilled because she can put down person stronger than herself - You didn't prove it, because she never beat that woman when she was stronger than her. She beat her after she took this "belt of strength" from her.

Barda loses with Colossus, not only because she lacks skill. She loses, because You failed to show ANY strength feat for her.

Fighting with strong people means nothing, until You REALLY beat them. You can't assume "what would happen if", You have to show Barda acctually winning a fight without her eq with people stronger than Colossus to prove that she can win with him. You failed in this task.

And You forgot that it was YOU who bring that scan, not me.

Yes, I am saying that Hulk can't solo this team, since Colossus by himself was a match for him. Not thanks to strength alone, but thanks to strength AND skills.

She had her sword, his strength is unknown for us and they didn't exchange even few punches. This fight proves completly nothing.

The fact that Barda's hits have hurt Wonder Woman

And Thor hurt Galactus. Big deal. Hurting doesn't prove anything. Thing hurt Thor. Spider-Man hurt Thing. People with human strength hurt Spider-Man. It doesn't prove that SM is Thing's level of strength, that Thing is Thor's level or that Thor is Galactus level.

she has shouldered the weight of a continent,

Scans?

LOL I didn't read your scans properly before, but it appears Colossus' punches didn't even hurt Hulk and Hulk caught his fist and he was made weak by someone's fire and you've been going on about Barda being beaten by someone stronger than her. LOL Atleast the person that rushed attacked her was fast thanks to an amp. Colossus was getting hit by Hulk and he couldn't even hurt him at first, until he was weakened.. Barda can block Diana's hits, so Colossus' skills and punches that are so slow even Hulk can catch them, are going to do no good against the stronger, faster, superior fighter, Barda. I'm not going to post on this anymore because the thought that Colossus could solo Barda is ludicrous.

Do You even know, what You're arguing for? Hulk wasn't weakned, Colossus only thought so. Piotr didn't even know about Hulk's HF. Hulk isn't weakned there.

You're living in world full of dreams and denial, without admitting that facts are against Your point. You failed to prove anything, yet, You're still arguing about it.

So your saying Iceman and Bishop are strong enough to hold back someone who can almost lift 100 tons?

No, they're not all PIS, just the ones you posted are PIS. I'm surprised no one has said that Colossus beating on Hulk isn't PIS, since Hulk can take hits from Thor. Hulk does not have good reflexes; Colossus' only powers are strength and durability, no enhanced speed, so Hulk catching Colossus' fist doesn't mean anything since they're both slow.

LOL I'm so stupid sometimes. Barda didn't beat on that woman because it was a wrestling match and if Barda went all out like she did against Wonder Woman, she would have been disqualified and wouldn't have won the title, which would mean no money. God knows why I didn't realize before. The proof is where Barda lifts the woman over her shoulders which is a wrestling move, I believe. I've never seen Barda do that before. I can't believe I've been rambling about that for nothing. LOL

Colossus is more skilled than Barda? LOL I doubt he could give Wonder Woman the fight of her life and if Hulk can block his movesL, Barda would stomp him, since she is fast enough to block Wonder Woman's hits. Your scans proved to me that Barda can beat Hulk because if he can get beat on by someone who isn't as strong as Bardaand doesn't have the fighting skills of Barda, he can't beat Barda because she is stronger than Wonder Woman and she gave Diana the fight of her life.

Barda had her Mega-Rod and DC's Thor had his hammer and he looked pretty strong to me.

LOL Why do you use examples like that? Spiderman hurting Thing is obviously PIS and Thing hurting Thor is PIS because he is inferior strength wise.

Here is the scan of Barda shouldering the weight of a continent and before you say its just Barda saying she is lifting a continent, her Mega-Rod is right next to her and it can detect the weight of it. Barda doesn't say she feels like she is lifting it, she says 'Supporting The Weight Of A Continent,' which proves she lifted it.

LOL Thanks for not posting these scans. I can't believe I've been wasting my time. Colossus only beat on Hulk because Hulk was weakened by the dragons fire and even after Colossus' is finished, Hulk BFR's him and Colossus was injured by Hulk and was taken out for a while and that girl made sure Hulk couldn't finish him off by using her phasing power, so he will get stomped on by Barda.

This is the scan after Colossus has used all his SKILLS to take Hulk down after Hulk was weakened.

LOL I'd say it is you who is living in world full of dreams and denial and next time, post all the scans so the people debating with you don't waste their time talking about nonsense.

#77 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Im confused. Is one of you trying to prove how strong colossus is by showing scans of him losing a fight? This fight is between big barda and a team of 3, you cant possibly be trying to make this a colossus vs BB fight could you? I mean you dont actually think he can take her do you???

#78 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: If I hadn't have posted the two scans that were deliberately not posted, it would look like Colossus genuinely beat on Hulk, but it appears he only beat on him because Hulk was weakened and that girl was protecting Colossus by phasing. There is no way he can take Barda on his own.

#79 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: yea that was shady. but even then the scans showed that colossus was quick enough to dodge a couple swings from hulk but he wasnt hurting hulk. idk what the purpose of that was. The reason idk the purpose is because i thought colossus and thing have always been quicker. but thats not exactly saying much. its hulk theyre quicker than, not spiderman or someone quick like barda has fought

#80 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: It certainly was. Dodging Hulk's swings doesn't really say much because Hulk's slow. I think Colossus and Thing are just bricks who have super strength and Barda has dodged Wonder Woman's hits, so her combat speed is too fast for Colossus or Thing to handle.

#81 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenienttruth: Good thing you took away Barda's Mega-Rod. She could end the fight in 3 seconds if she can do this to Supergirl.

#82 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: @wwq7:

First of all I didn't try to show that Colossus is strong, nor that I was trying to prove that he is above Hulk. I posted Colossus using fighting skills, since we were talking about winning a fight thanks to fighting skills.

There were two fights: One won by Hulk and one won by Colossus.

Talking with You (wwq7) is pointless, because if scans tells us that You're wrong, then they are PIS. You didn't prove anything. Not her skills, not her strength, not her durability - nothing. Oh and it seems that in Your scan she FAILS to resist that beam.

#83 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: fighting skills? im not impressed by him using "fighting skills" against a big brick like the hulk. Barda is a trained warrior. Hulk isnt. Colossus isnt exactly a warrior either. Now, as far as speed goes, if Barda can fight WW regardless of winning or losing that means she is muuuuch faster than colossus. Thats why I added Thing and Wendigo to Colossus. To make this fight fair. She's the strongest character here AND the fastest. Thats why I made this battle a barda vs 3 strong characters. to sort of even it out in my eyes, and see if they were enough to take her down.

#84 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: You did try to show how Colossus is. You posted it. "This proves how stron Colossus is, if Thing could never done that."

I know there were two fights. Colossus got stomped on in the first one and Hulk was weakened in the second fight which is the only reason Colossus was able to hit Hulk so many times and when he stopped, Hulk BFR'd him. The scans actually show how weak Colossus is and he says Hulk took him down with a single slap, which is exactly what would happen if he fought Barda.

The scan you posted to show Hulk's speed is PIS: he is not that fast and I'm sure other people will agree with me. He is just a brute with super strength. Talking to you is pointless because you leave out scans that show what really happened in the battle.

I proved Barda's skills by saying she fought Wonder Woman in a long battle, her strength by posting the scan where shoulders the weight of a continent and her durability by saying she can take shots of Wonder Woman. I have proved everything and I didn't need to leave out scans to do it. Barda's hand is still up in the scan, so she wasn't KO'd. If Colossus was in the same situation it would have killed him.

#85 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666: You did try to show how Colossus is. You posted it. "This proves how stron Colossus is, if Thing could never done that."

I know there were two fights. Colossus got stomped on in the first one and Hulk was weakened in the second fight which is the only reason Colossus was able to hit Hulk so many times and when he stopped, Hulk BFR'd him. The scans actually show how weak Colossus is and he says Hulk took him down with a single slap, which is exactly what would happen if he fought Barda.

The scan you posted to show Hulk's speed is PIS: he is not that fast and I'm sure other people will agree with me. He is just a brute with super strength. Talking to you is pointless because you leave out scans that show what really happened in the battle.

I proved Barda's skills by saying she fought Wonder Woman in a long battle, her strength by posting the scan where shoulders the weight of a continent and her durability by saying she can take shots of Wonder Woman. I have proved everything and I didn't need to leave out scans to do it. Barda's hand is still up in the scan, so she wasn't KO'd. If Colossus was in the same situation it would have killed him.

1.Above Thing, but not above Hulk...

2.Hulk wasn't weakned in second.

3.You didn't prove anything about Barda.

4..Everything is PIS for You.

@czarny_samael666: fighting skills? im not impressed by him using "fighting skills" against a big brick like the hulk. Barda is a trained warrior. Hulk isnt. Colossus isnt exactly a warrior either. Now, as far as speed goes, if Barda can fight WW regardless of winning or losing that means she is muuuuch faster than colossus. Thats why I added Thing and Wendigo to Colossus. To make this fight fair. She's the strongest character here AND the fastest. Thats why I made this battle a barda vs 3 strong characters. to sort of even it out in my eyes, and see if they were enough to take her down.

RE-read whole "debate" (it isn't a real debate, since wwq7 can't understand even easiest thing and then he is calling everything PIS).

Point was that Colossus thanks to ihs fighting skills can hold his own against people much stronger than he is. More - he can even KO them. To be even more clear: I doubt that Colossus would win more than 2 fights from 10 against stupid Hulk. Yet, Barda's supporters didn't prove that her fighting skills allow her to win with enemies stronger than she is.

Fighting with fast people means completly nothing. Gladiator has nanosecond reaction speed and Colossus also was hitting him (one of the first Gladiator's appearances, old comic, Gladiator won).

Barda simply doesn't have feats. In theory she could be a powerfull character, but she lacks of feats from what I see here.

#86 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarnysamael666 said:

@wwq7 said:

1.Above Thing, but not above Hulk...

2.Hulk wasn't weakned in second.

3.You didn't prove anything about Barda.

4..Everything is PIS for You.

@inconvenient_truth said:

RE-read whole "debate" (it isn't a real debate, since wwq7 can't understand even easiest thing and then he is calling everything PIS).

Point was that Colossus thanks to ihs fighting skills can hold his own against people much stronger than he is. More - he can even KO them. To be even more clear: I doubt that Colossus would win more than 2 fights from 10 against stupid Hulk. Yet, Barda's supporters didn't prove that her fighting skills allow her to win with enemies stronger than she is.

Fighting with fast people means completly nothing. Gladiator has nanosecond reaction speed and Colossus also was hitting him (one of the first Gladiator's appearances, old comic, Gladiator won).

Barda simply doesn't have feats. In theory she could be a powerfull character, but she lacks of feats from what I see here.

1. You said that Colossus being able to hurt Hulk shows how strong he is, but he only hurt Hulk when he was weakened. His punches had no effect when Hulk wasn't weakened.

2. He was weakened in the second fight.

3. I did and everyone can see I did.

4. No, its not.

LOL It isn't a real debate because you left out scans and wasted my time by not posting them and Colossus' fighting skills were only effective against Hulk when Hulk was weakened.

Barda has plenty of feats. She got Wonder Woman One Million one knee and it said overpressure on the impact meter which proves she's more powerful than the real Wonder Woman, she fought Wonder Woman in a long fight, she stalemated DC's Thor, Held back an enraged Orion, beaten the Female Furies on several occasions, lifted the weight of continent, stomped a White Martian and all those feats are without her Mega-Rod which makes her even more powerful because she has KO'd Superman with that and took down Supergirl with it.

#87 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4227 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm slightly confused. If this were Batman fighting three thugs many would say he wins because of his martial art skills. In this scenario we have four people with super strength, speed (for some), durability and stamina. With that being said Barda is the best fighter out of the three with her skill why wouldn't she be able to beat three brutes?

#88 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Exactly my point mate. Barda is superior in everything; she's faster, stronger, a better fighter and more durable, so I fail to see how three brutes can beat her.

#89 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda is fast enough to dodge Lashina's whip that has tagged Mister Miracle and can break through steel and boulders.

#90 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm slightly confused. If this were Batman fighting three thugs many would say he wins because of his martial art skills. In this scenario we have four people with super strength, speed (for some), durability and stamina. With that being said Barda is the best fighter out of the three with her skill why wouldn't she be able to beat three brutes?

Because no one proved that she is either - as strong, as fast or as skilled as them.

@wwq7 said:

1. You said that Colossus being able to hurt Hulk shows how strong he is, but he only hurt Hulk when he was weakened. His punches had no effect when Hulk wasn't weakened.

4. No, its not.

LOL It isn't a real debate because you left out scans and wasted my time by not posting them and Colossus' fighting skills were only effective against Hulk when Hulk was weakened.

Barda has plenty of feats. She got Wonder Woman One Million one knee and it said overpressure on the impact meter which proves she's more powerful than the real Wonder Woman, she fought Wonder Woman in a long fight, she stalemated DC's Thor, Held back an enraged Orion, beaten the Female Furies on several occasions, lifted the weight of continent, stomped a White Martian and all those feats are without her Mega-Rod which makes her even more powerful because she has KO'd Superman with that and took down Pre-Crisis Supergirl with it.

1.Hulk can't be weakned in this way...

2.He wasn't. Colossus thouht that he is, but he wasn't. Small shot from Kitty's dragon really isn't even comparable to Cyclops blast or Iron Man's repulsor...

3.No, they only belive in what was always said about her. They belive in what she was suppose to be, something like with Fallen One. He did close to nothing, but some people still belive that he is the most powerfull herald of Galactus.

4.Yes, it is. You couldn't even decide if it is good that Hulk lost with Colossus or not for Barda. Hulk is above Barda. None of Your scans proves anything. She failed to resist that energy beam. DC Thor is featless and she had a weapon there. In Your last scans she also have weapons, plus two of them seem to be Pre-Crisis. None of Your scans prove that she has any fighting skill.

#91 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

Because no one proved that she is either - as strong, as fast or as skilled as them.

@wwq7 said:

4. No, its not.

Barda has plenty of feats. She got Wonder Woman One Million one knee and it said overpressure on the impact meter which proves she's more powerful than the real Wonder Woman, she fought Wonder Woman in a long fight, she stalemated DC's Thor, Held back an enraged Orion, beaten the Female Furies on several occasions, lifted the weight of continent, stomped a White Martian and all those feats are without her Mega-Rod which makes her even more powerful because she has KO'd Superman with that and took down Pre-Crisis Supergirl with it.

1.Hulk can't be weakned in this way...

2.He wasn't. Colossus thouht that he is, but he wasn't. Small shot from Kitty's dragon really isn't even comparable to Cyclops blast or Iron Man's repulsor...

3.No, they only belive in what was always said about her. They belive in what she was suppose to be, something like with Fallen One. He did close to nothing, but some people still belive that he is the most powerfull herald of Galactus.

4.Yes, it is. You couldn't even decide if it is good that Hulk lost with Colossus or not for Barda. Hulk is above Barda. None of Your scans proves anything. She failed to resist that energy beam. DC Thor is featless and she had a weapon there. In Your last scans she also have weapons, plus two of them seem to be Pre-Crisis. None of Your scans prove that she has any fighting skill.

1. But you said Colossus hurting him shows hows strong he is and that Thing has never been able to hurt Hulk.

2. He thought he was weak, but then changed his mind when he saw that Hulk got up fast when Colossus knocked him down. Hulk was still weak, but he was getting enraged because Colossus was hitting him.

3. Giving Wonder Woman the fight of her life proves she is more skilled than anyone on Team 2. If Colossus fought Diana he would get thrown around like he was by Hulk and that girl would have to phase him into the ground like she did when he fought Hulk.

4. That was because you left out those scans. If I knew Hulk was only getting beat on by Colossus because he was weakened I would have never said he lost because he didn't. Barda is above Hulk. She didn't get KO'd by it and I doubt anyone on Team 2 could shoulder the weight of a continent or get Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and make it say overpressure on the impact meter. Thor also had a weapon when he fought Barda. The Wonder Woman fight proves she has fighting skills and if she didn't have them, Darkseid would have never made her leader of the Female Furies.

#92 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

I've shown she's fast by posting the Lashina scans where Barda dodged and caught her whip which is extremely fast; you can see that Lashina chopped the boulder into three pieces while it was still in the air. That is how fast she is and Barda caught her whip and Barda blocked Diana's weapon, so that shows she has quick combat speed.

I've shown her strength by postng the scan where she shoulders the weight of a continent and I've shown she's skilled by telling you about her fight with Wonder Woman. Diana had to fly to beat Barda after Barda's Mega-Rod, which allows her to fly was gone, Diana used her flight because she knew Barda couldn't fly, so she cheated. I doubt she would have to resort to that tactic to beat Colossus.

#93 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

1. But you said Colossus hurting him shows hows strong he is and that Thing has never been able to hurt Hulk.

2. He thought he was weak, but then changed his mind when he saw that Hulk got up fast when Colossus knocked him down. Hulk was still weak, but he was getting enraged because Colossus was hitting him.

3. Giving Wonder Woman the fight of her life proves she is more skilled than anyone on Team 2. If Colossus fought Diana he would get thrown around like he was by Hulk and that girl would have to phase him into the ground like she did when he fought Hulk.

4. That was because you left out those scans. If I knew Hulk was only getting beat on by Colossus because he was weakened I would have never said he lost because he didn't. Barda is above Hulk. She didn't get KO'd by it and I doubt anyone on Team 2 could shoulder the weight of a continent or get Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and make it say overpressure on the impact meter. Thor also had a weapon when he fought Barda. The Wonder Woman fight proves she has fighting skills and if she didn't have them, Darkseid would have never made her leader of the Female Furies.

1.Again: It doesn't prove that Colossus is as strong as Hulk or anything else in comparision between Hulk and Colossus. But it proves that Colossus is stronger that Thing, since Thing was never - too my knowledge, so maybe IDK something - able to KO Hulk. But point was that thanks to skills, Colossus was able to KO someone stronger than himself. Which - as I've said more than once already - doesn't prove that Colossus would win each other battle with Hulk, considering that he lost first battle with him. I have even said this in my post in which I was showing Piotr fighting with Hulk. I never tried to fool anyone that Colossus stomped Hulk or anything like that. It was pointless to show all scans from that comic, because I wasn't trying to show that Colossus is in the same league of strength with Hulk.

And it is something that makes both of us completly different from each other.

You belive that Barda don't even have to KO someone to put her in the same league of strength with that person.

I belvie that even KOing Your enemy doesn't prove that, if context of comic and history of their fights give us even a hint that this fight don't prove everything.

You belive that holding someone means that both characters have to be in the same level of strength.

I don't belive in this, because I have seen dozens of times, when people much weaker were able to hold stronger person. And if I would have to belive that it is PIS, then happen so often, that it can't be a prove of anything. So either strength isn't everything in these situations or it can't prove anything.

You belive that being KOd by strong beam is a proof of strength. I don't see why or how, since this character failed in this task.

I am not even going into whole BBvs WW 1mln, because I've already seen how You were defending this point in other thread from other users and You couldn't admitt to them that You were wrong there what suprised me totally.

2.Hulk can't be weakned in this way. Fire don't make him weak. BTW this is young Colossus, who probably barely knew Hulk, he was simply wrong. I have seen Hulk being able to take shots from Human Torch and U-Fores and doing pretty good.

3.No, it doesn't. First of all, according to Your scans they had weapons there,she doesn't have them here. Second is that doesn't prove skills, per se. It depends on how fight looks. Hulk lost Abomination before, but not because of Abo's skills.

4.Barda isn't above Hulk. Hulk can't be weakned by some low level dragon, Colossus was simply wrong. And You just prove that no matter what, You will defend Your character using double standards. You - AGAIN - forgot that it was You who tried to prove something with Your scans with DC Thor, not me. And it doesn't prove anything. Plus we're talking about skills that were shown on panel, not just said by other characters or made with weapons.

#94 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@wwq7 said:

1.Again: It doesn't prove that Colossus is as strong as Hulk or anything else in comparision between Hulk and Colossus. But it proves that Colossus is stronger that Thing, since Thing was never - too my knowledge, so maybe IDK something - able to KO Hulk. But point was that thanks to skills, Colossus was able to KO someone stronger than himself. Which - as I've said more than once already - doesn't prove that Colossus would win each other battle with Hulk, considering that he lost first battle with him. I have even said this in my post in which I was showing Piotr fighting with Hulk. I never tried to fool anyone that Colossus stomped Hulk or anything like that. It was pointless to show all scans from that comic, because I wasn't trying to show that Colossus is in the same league of strength with Hulk.

And it is something that makes both of us completly different from each other.

You belive that Barda don't even have to KO someone to put her in the same league of strength with that person.

I belvie that even KOing Your enemy doesn't prove that, if context of comic and history of their fights give us even a hint that this fight don't prove everything.

You belive that holding someone means that both characters have to be in the same level of strength.

I don't belive in this, because I have seen dozens of times, when people much weaker were able to hold stronger person. And if I would have to belive that it is PIS, then happen so often, that it can't be a prove of anything. So either strength isn't everything in these situations or it can't prove anything.

You belive that being KOd by strong beam is a proof of strength. I don't see why or how, since this character failed in this task.

I am not even going into whole BBvs WW 1mln, because I've already seen how You were defending this point in other thread from other users and You couldn't admitt to them that You were wrong there what suprised me totally.

2.Hulk can't be weakned in this way. Fire don't make him weak. BTW this is young Colossus, who probably barely knew Hulk, he was simply wrong. I have seen Hulk being able to take shots from Human Torch and U-Fores and doing pretty good.

3.No, it doesn't. First of all, according to Your scans they had weapons there,she doesn't have them here. Second is that doesn't prove skills, per se. It depends on how fight looks. Hulk lost Abomination before, but not because of Abo's skills.

4.Barda isn't above Hulk. Hulk can't be weakned by some low level dragon, Colossus was simply wrong. And You just prove that no matter what, You will defend Your character using double standards. You - AGAIN - forgot that it was You who tried to prove something with Your scans with DC Thor, not me. And it doesn't prove anything. Plus we're talking about skills that were shown on panel, not just said by other characters or made with weapons.

1. Colossus didn't even hurt Hulk. In the first fight his punches didn't have any effect and they were only effective in the second fight because Hulk was weakened by the dragon. You did try to fool people. You were making out that Colossus was so skilled which is why he was beating on Hulk, but since you left out the scans where Colossus was taken out, the girl had to use her powers to stop Hulk from hitting him and the dragon hurt Hulk, it made it look like Colossus was stomping Hulk and then you said you changed your mind that the Team would stomp Barda to saying that Colossus would solo Barda because of the scans you posted.

Getting Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and hitting her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter proves she's stronger than the original Wonder Woman because she is supposed to be an overpowered version of Wonder Woman and since Barda showed that strength level against her proves she's stronger.

I didn't say that Orion and Barda are in the same strength range. I said she had the strength to hold him back when he was enraged and she's probably not that far off his strength level since she's stronger than Wonder Woman.

You used Ice Man and Bishop holding back Colossus as an example, so I think we should stop talking about Barda holding back Orion if you believe two people with no super strength can hold back someone who can almost lift 100 tons. LOL

It is a proof of strength. Barda was on the floor at first and then lifted herself up from what was detected by her Mega-Rod as being as heavy as a continent and Barda falls back on the floor but her hand is still up. That shows she has tremendous strength. Colossus would not have been able to lift it.

LOL What was I wrong about? Barda was hitting Wonder Woman One Million and it said on the impact meter that the hits were overpressure. You can't dispute it.

Hulk's been hurt by Ghost Rider's fire so he can be hurt by fire. Not knowing it is Hulk means Colossus was going all out and he still couldn't hurt him.

LOL She doesn't need a weapon to beat these brutes. Wonder Woman had a weapon fighting Barda; she didn't need one when she fought Superman, Power Girl and Supergirl because they aren't as skilled as she is, but Barda is. Barda didn't use her weapon when she caught and dodged Lashina's whip and she didn't use it against Thor.

Colossus' wasn't wrong. I doubt he could do that to Hulk if Hulk wasn't weakened. He even says Hulk looks weak and disorientated. LOL I didn't post scans of DC's Thor on this thread and the skills shown on panel don't say much for Colossus because Hulk caught his punch and if it wasn't for the girl and the dragon, Hulk would have killed him and Colossus says one slap from Hulk put him down. Barda will do the same.

#95 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isnt hurt in those scans. So he's not stronger(not saying thats what your point is). Hulk isnt a skilled warrior so he swings stupidly(because he's a brick) and Colossus dodges, thats not a big deal, hulk isnt a fast person so thats not a big deal. Barda dodges and hits WW who is leaps and bounds faster than hulk and SHE IS a skilled warrior, as is Barda. Barda doesnt need to show that she can beat WW. She just needs to be able to fight at her level for a while and 1. avoid hits showing us shes fast enough to do that and 2. land and take punches. Shes done that. That puts her at way faster AND stronger than colossus

but we're focusing on just colossus for some stupid idiotic reason. Its colossus, thing, AND wendigo. I think yall just got into a small disagreement and now it sounds like one of you thinks that colossus is stronger, faster, OR more skilled than BB and thats just insanity. I think if given the chance to retract some comments and you set aside your ego, youd reconsider and admit that thinking colossus is on BB's level by himself, is crazy.

#96 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: He started the Colossus would solo Barda debate when he posted the scans of Colossus' fight with Hulk. I would have stopped talking about that ages ago if the two scans that were left out were posted.

#97 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isnt hurt in those scans. So he's not stronger(not saying thats what your point is). Hulk isnt a skilled warrior so he swings stupidly(because he's a brick) and Colossus dodges, thats not a big deal, hulk isnt a fast person so thats not a big deal. Barda dodges and hits WW who is leaps and bounds faster than hulk and SHE IS a skilled warrior, as is Barda. Barda doesnt need to show that she can beat WW. She just needs to be able to fight at her level for a while and 1. avoid hits showing us shes fast enough to do that and 2. land and take punches. Shes done that. That puts her at way faster AND stronger than colossus

but we're focusing on just colossus for some stupid idiotic reason. Its colossus, thing, AND wendigo. I think yall just got into a small disagreement and now it sounds like one of you thinks that colossus is stronger, faster, OR more skilled than BB and thats just insanity. I think if given the chance to retract some comments and you set aside your ego, youd reconsider and admit that thinking colossus is on BB's level by himself, is crazy.

Hulk is KOd in these scans...

Hulk is fast, I've already shown one of his speedfeats, TheAcidSkull has many of them on his respect thread on vine, but I fail to see why I should post them now, since Hulk isn't a part of this battle and point was that Colossus can beat person stronger than he is and Barda doesn't have similar feat.

Barda and WW had weapons there. There is a difference between skills of using weapons and fist fight.

This doesn't put here anywhere. Fighting with someone don't put You in his level of strength and speed. She HAS to win and even win with WW wouldn't prove that she is above Colos, if she would do it using ANY weapon, because she doesn't have them here.

We're focusing on Colossus, because my opponent here failed to prove that Barda can beat even Colossus.

Colossus is stronger, faster, etc. than Barda, until it will be proved that he isn't. To this moment we have some scans of Barda in which she isn't doing anything and scans of Colossus beating and losing with Hulk. Colossus at least won some fight.

Only people who support Barda here can't admitt they are wrong because of their ego. They can have this opinion, more - there is a great chance that they could be right, but ONLY if they would show us fight in which Barda is actually winning her fight with someone strong JUST by her fists. To this moment nothing like that happened.

In case, You still belive that standing against someone strong and fast is a feat by itself, You would have to put Thing in Thor's level, Colossus in Gladiator's, Namor in Sentry's, Iron Fist in Skaar's etc. It doesn't work in that way.

#98 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

Hulk is KOd in these scans...

Hulk is fast, I've already shown one of his speedfeats, TheAcidSkull has many of them on his respect thread on vine, but I fail to see why I should post them now, since Hulk isn't a part of this battle and point was that Colossus can beat person stronger than he is and Barda doesn't have similar feat.

Barda and WW had weapons there. There is a difference between skills of using weapons and fist fight.

This doesn't put here anywhere. Fighting with someone don't put You in his level of strength and speed. She HAS to win and even win with WW wouldn't prove that she is above Colos, if she would do it using ANY weapon, because she doesn't have them here.

We're focusing on Colossus, because my opponent here failed to prove that Barda can beat even Colossus.

Colossus is stronger, faster, etc. than Barda, until it will be proved that he isn't. To this moment we have some scans of Barda in which she isn't doing anything and scans of Colossus beating and losing with Hulk. Colossus at least won some fight.

Only people who support Barda here can't admitt they are wrong because of their ego. They can have this opinion, more - there is a great chance that they could be right, but ONLY if they would show us fight in which Barda is actually winning her fight with someone strong JUST by her fists. To this moment nothing like that happened.

In case, You still belive that standing against someone strong and fast is a feat by itself, You would have to put Thing in Thor's level, Colossus in Gladiator's, Namor in Sentry's, Iron Fist in Skaar's etc. It doesn't work in that way.

Colossus never beat Hulk, so you can't say he beat someone stronger than him.

LOL This is what you've resorted to? Saying I haven't even proven Barda can beat Colossus when I have posted scans to show she can? The Lashina scans prove Barda is faster. The shouldering the weight of a continent scan prove she's stronger and her fight with Wonder Woman proves she's a better fighter. All you've done is post scans of Colossus hitting a weakened Hulk and you deliberately left some out to make your point stand.

Here is a scan of Barda taking out Stompa without a weapon and Stompa has hurt Superman and Supergirl.

Wonder Woman was going all out in her fight against Barda. If Thor went all out on Thing, Thing would get annihilated

#99 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Colossus beat Hulk. Hulk can't be weakned by small ball of fire. Colossus was wrong ther, only idiot would understand that, so I am assuming that You're doing it on purpose. IDK when You get an idea that Colossus know Hulk enough to think what makes him weak and doesn't. A specially that Hulk's HF allow him to recover from much stronger damage in seconds. I've seen that You've used Ghost Rider as an example... Person who is using demonic, Hellfire. In comparision to small dragon. That is... awkward.

2.Barda didn't prove her speed there... She just catched a lash... And she FAILED against that beam.

3.Is that even Post Crisis? Care to show context or better - tell me when they fought and when her enemy proved that is Superman level enemy (I mean, when she BEAT Superman/Supergirl, because "fighting" isn't a prove of anything).