Team 1 due to Barda.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lol Its just Barda by her self. You really dont think these 3 can beat her?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda has strength feats above all of them .... her Mega Rod will one shot Wendigo, she can also simply BFR them somewhere unpleasant

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If she gets her gear, she'll likely win.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who Wendigo is, but Barda handles Thing and Colossus rather easily.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No gear. No mega rod, no mother box.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trio on numbers then.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda's the better fighter and definitely the strongest, I don't see her loosing to three brutes.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Wendigo's claws slice her?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: im not sure if his claws can hurt her, but theres almost 3 100 tonner's here

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17 god_spawn  Moderator

@thundergodswrath: im not sure if his claws can hurt her, but theres almost 3 100 tonner's here

IIRC, Barda isn't bulletproof. So why wouldn't his claws hurt her?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

No gear. No mega rod, no mother box.

Alrighty then, she can take down Thing and Colossus, Wendigo may be a bit of an issue....I think Ben and Piotr could wear her down a bit and Wendigo could finish her off.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WWQ7

Barda. She can one-shot all of them and fought with Wonder Woman and got Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and it said overpressure on the impact meter, so you can imagine what damage she would inflict on Team 2 if a more powerful version of WW can't handle her hits while using her bracelets to block the attack. Also, Wendigo is not going to be of any use if Barda can get shot with a bullet and not even feel it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: If bullets can pierce her skin, so can Wendigo's claws.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WWQ7

I know they can, but as you saw in the scans, even after being shot with bullets, Barda looked fine, so his claws aren't going to do anything to her and she is fast enough to dodge him if she wanted and Barda could KO him with one hit.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I know they can, but as you saw in the scans, even after being shot with bullets, Barda looked fine, so his claws aren't going to do anything to her and she is fast enough to dodge him if she wanted and Barda could KO him with one hit.

One hit? The thing is a Hulk villain, and takes on Hulk a lot. Unless your telling me Barda is physically superior to Hulk. Which she is not. Also it will hurt her. Wendigo's claws have slashed opened She-Hulk's stomach before, and bullets bounce of Jen just fine.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

One hit? The thing is a Hulk villain, and takes on Hulk a lot. Unless your telling me Barda is physically superior to Hulk. Which she is not. Also it will hurt her. Wendigo's claws have slashed opened She-Hulk's stomach before, and bullets bounce of Jen just fine.

LOL The only reason Thing can hang with Hulk is because Hulk is a slow brute and Thing is fast enough to hit him and if the Thing is a Hulk villain, that should show you that Barda is physically superior to Hulk since she fights with Wonder Woman who would destroy Thing. Barda is faster than Thing since she is as fast as the Female Furies who have tagged Superman and Supergirl before. She-Hulk is slow like Hulk, so she could block Wendigo's claws, but Barda can. Even if he does slash her open, Barda is immortal, so she'll be fine, which is why she was able to survive the bullets. Do you think anyone from Team 2 has the durability to take a hit off someone who hit WW One Million so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

Barda. She can one-shot all of them and fought with Wonder Woman and got Wonder Woman One Million on one knee and it said overpressure on the impact meter, so you can imagine what damage she would inflict on Team 2 if a more powerful version of WW can't handle her hits while using her bracelets to block the attack. Also, Wendigo is not going to be of any use if Barda can get shot with a bullet and not even feel it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Barda isn't bullet proof? hmm...learn something new everyday.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: LOL She's not bullet proof, but bullets will just make her bleed. Wonder Woman isn't bullet proof either, but they will hurt her, whereas Barda won't even feel them as evidenced in the scans.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

LOL The only reason Thing can hang with Hulk is because Hulk is a slow brute and Thing is fast enough to hit him and if the Thing is a Hulk villain, that should show you that Barda is physically superior to Hulk since she fights with Wonder Woman who would destroy Thing. Barda is faster than Thing since she is as fast as the Female Furies who have tagged Superman and Supergirl before. She-Hulk is slow like Hulk, so she could block Wendigo's claws, but Barda can. Even if he does slash her open, Barda is immortal, so she'll be fine, which is why she was able to survive the bullets. Do you think anyone from Team 2 has the durability to take a hit off someone who hit WW One Million so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter?

Great ABC logic on the speed part but neither the Female Furies nor Barda have super speed or a considerable higher combat speed (well Speed Queen of the Furies has speed but you know what i mean). Tagging Superman who generally dosen´t fight at high speed is no indication of superspeed. The bullet wounds are only tiny wounds compared to the damage Wenidgos claws deal when your durability is not high enough so this is entirely different and as easy to forget..... i say the team has a good chance if Colossus and Thing fight smart....Wendigo won´t but he dosen´t need to he is just there to slash her open.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Great ABC logic on the speed part but neither the Female Furies nor Barda have super speed or a considerable higher combat speed (well Speed Queen of the Furies has speed but you know what i mean). Tagging Superman who generally dosen´t fight at high speed is no indication of superspeed. The bullet wounds are only tiny wounds compared to the damage Wenidgos claws deal when your durability is not high enough so this is entirely different and as easy to forget..... i say the team has a good chance if Colossus and Thing fight smart....Wendigo won´t but he dosen´t need to he is just there to slash her open.

They are fast enough to outrun cars, so they are faster than any of Team 2. I'd say Stompa is the only one who isn't that fast. Barda's durability is high enough to withstand Wendigo's claws; she has taken shots off Wonder Woman and she is immortal, so his claws aren't going to do anything. Barda was chosen by Darkseid to lead the Female Furies, so I don't think Colossus or Thing are going to be smart enough to beat Barda.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 god_spawn  Moderator

@wwq7:

Also, Wendigo is not going to be of any use if Barda can get shot with a bullet and not even feel it.

I disagree. There is a HUGE difference between a bullet and a class 100 with metal rending claws slashing at you. The bullets pierced her and made her bleed. What effect the claws will have is going to be a lot worse. I agree with the notion Barda probably takes this, but to think she will just no sell the injury the claws are going to have I find a bit silly.

@stompa:

Barda have super speed or a considerable higher combat speed (well Speed Queen of the Furies has speed but you know what i mean).

Still tagging Wonder Woman and Superman makes her quite a bit faster. Their reaction speeds are just naturally higher as it is.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

1. I did not mean "thing" as in the superhero. I was referring to Wendigo. Why would Thing be a villain?
  2. Even if that was true. Thing does not have to be Hulk's strongest villain. Hulk has fought beings more powerful than Barda. Cause your basically basing it off of who fought the stronger characters.
  3. Hulk is above Barda in physical strength by quite a decent margin, No contest their.
  4. Why do people always say that a character has tagged Superman. Did it say how fast he was moving? Without that, their is no reason to say that a character has reacted to them. Hulk has tagged the Silver Surfer before, but does that mean he can react to him? No. Surfer wasn't even moving at his top speeds.
  5. I know Barda is pretty quick, and has good reaction speed, but she is fighting 3 class 100 brutes here, who will overpower her, and out-number here. Not to mention one who can slash her open. Thing has tanked hits from Thor, and Hulk, and Wendigo has tanked hits from Hulk, so no one is getting one-shotted either. Maybe Colossus will.
  6. Immortal because she survived? Even Street Levelers can do that. Thor says he's immortal, and he is lot more powerful than Barda, but he has died at least 3 times. So how does that help. Barda can die. Also surviving bullets is nothing. Each being on team 2 has been doing that from the beginning of their career.
  7. I'm really getting tired of this Wonder Woman 1 Million feat. How powerful is she, because from what I know she has basically no feats, other than getting defeated by Barda. Just, because Batman 1 Million, and Superman 1 Million are more stronger than their counterparts doesn't mean she is.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@god_spawn: I agree with faster but not by such a huge margin that any of them would be unable to land a hit.

@wwq7 said:

@stompa said:

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

They are fast enough to outrun cars, so they are faster than any of Team 2. I'd say Stompa is the only one who isn't that fast. Barda's durability is high enough to withstand Wendigo's claws; she has taken shots off Wonder Woman and she is immortal, so his claws aren't going to do anything. Barda was chosen by Darkseid to lead the Female Furies, so I don't think Colossus or Thing are going to be smart enough to beat Barda.

When i read that i was really wondering why i am not fast......and then i realized my nick is the name of that female fury.....and that kinda sucks. I still don´t get why you assume bullet can pierce her but his claws who do considerable more damage would do nothing. Barda surely isn´t dumb but neither are Thing nor Colossus so i fail to see why those too should be unable to use their superior numbers to their advantage.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

1. I did not mean "thing" as in the superhero. I was referring to Wendigo. Why would Thing be a villain?
  2. Even if that was true. Thing does not have to be Hulk's strongest villain. Hulk has fought beings more powerful than Barda. Cause your basically basing it off of who fought the stronger characters.
  3. Hulk is above Barda in physical strength by quite a decent margin, No contest their.
  4. Why do people always say that a character has tagged Superman. Did it say how fast he was moving? Without that, their is no reason to say that a character has reacted to them. Hulk has tagged the Silver Surfer before, but does that mean he can react to him? No. Surfer wasn't even moving at his top speeds.
  5. I know Barda is pretty quick, and has good reaction speed, but she is fighting 3 class 100 brutes here, who will overpower her, and out-number here. Not to mention one who can slash her open. Thing has tanked hits from Thor, and Hulk, and Wendigo has tanked hits from Hulk, so no one is getting one-shotted either. Maybe Colossus will.
  6. Immortal because she survived? Even Street Levelers can do that. Thor says he's immortal, and he is lot more powerful than Barda, but he has died at least 3 times. So how does that help. Barda can die. Also surviving bullets is nothing. Each being on team 2 has been doing that from the beginning of their career.
  7. I'm really getting tired of this Wonder Woman 1 Million feat. How powerful is she, because from what I know she has basically no feats, other than getting defeated by Barda. Just, because Batman 1 Million, and Superman 1 Million are more stronger than their counterparts doesn't mean she is.

1. LOL You could have used another word to describe Wendigo then, since Thing is on his team.

2. Barda has fought Wonder Woman, so they have both faced powerful opponents.

3. I still say she's stronger. The WW One Million feat and giving the real Wonder Woman the fight of her life is enough for me to believe she is stronger. Hulk would have to become enraged to get to the same strength level as Barda.

4. Barda is fast enough to outrun cars so she is the fastest in this battle, as well as the strongest, the best fighter and the most durable, so she will stomp them.

5. That's right. Brutes. They will just charge at Barda thinking their super strength will be enough to take her out and then Barda uses her superior fighting skills and superior strength to kill them. Barda has taken hits off Wonder Woman and hit right back and hurt Diana, so I doubt Team 2 are going to overpower her.

6. She is a new god and she forgot the bullets were even there. I doubt any street leveler could say that.

7. LOL Your getting tired of the feat because it proves Barda is as strong as Wonder Woman? WW 1 Million is supposed to be a stronger version of Wonder Woman. Your saying Its ok to say Batman and Superman One Million are stronger than the original ones, but not Wonder Woman One Million because you hate the fact that Barda was the one who beat her. WW didn't really show any strength, but when she used her bracelets to stop Barda and it said overpressure on the impact meter, it proved that Barda is as strong as the real Wonder Woman.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7:

Also, Wendigo is not going to be of any use if Barda can get shot with a bullet and not even feel it.

I disagree. There is a HUGE difference between a bullet and a class 100 with metal rending claws slashing at you. The bullets pierced her and made her bleed. What effect the claws will have is going to be a lot worse. I agree with the notion Barda probably takes this, but to think she will just no sell the injury the claws are going to have I find a bit silly.

Ok, it could hurt her, but the reason I don't think it will is because she forgot she was shot with bullets while they were still embedded in her body and she can take hits off Wonder Woman.

@stompa said:

@god_spawn: I agree with faster but not by such a huge margin that any of them would be unable to land a hit.

@wwq7 said:

@stompa said:

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

When i read that i was really wondering why i am not fast......and then i realized my nick is the name of that female fury.....and that kinda sucks. I still don´t get why you assume bullet can pierce her but his claws who do considerable more damage would do nothing. Barda surely isn´t dumb but neither are Thing nor Colossus so i fail to see why those too should be unable to use their superior numbers to their advantage.

LOL I actually thought you chose your name was from Stompa from the Female Furies. His claws may do damage, but he probably won't even be able to hit her with them. Barda dodged attacks from all the Furies in one comic. She is too strong, too fast, too durable and a way better fighter than all of them.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 god_spawn  Moderator

@wwq7: It doesn't add up. She was fine with bullets in her? Ok. Big difference from a class 100 character driving the force behind claws that can already shred metal to ribbons. A comparison to bullets is by no means an argument she will just ignore it. And the shots from Wonder Woman are a completely different type of resistance. Wonder Woman can tank hits from Superman level characters, yet piercing weapons have never been good to her. Spider-Man has tanked hits from class 80+ characters and continued to fight, yet any regular old joe schmoe can come up and put a bullet or a knife in him. All Big Barda taking hits from Wonder Woman and up class characters only shows that she can soak said punches. If Wendigo punches her, I have no doubt she can handle it fine. If he slashes her, big difference.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WWQ7

@god_spawn:Ok, I'll concede that it will hurt her, but I say she's too fast and too superior at fighting to get hit by him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was one on one, I'd give her good odds. But it's not.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going w/ team, wendigo being the power house here.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isnt Thing the strongest of the bunch?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isnt Thing the strongest of the bunch?

on his team, yes, out of everyone here, no .... Barda has to have lifted the weight of a continent.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea thats what I meant, strongest on his team

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

1. LOL You could have used another word to describe Wendigo then, since Thing is on his team.

3. I still say she's stronger. The WW One Million feat and giving the real Wonder Woman the fight of her life is enough for me to believe she is stronger. Hulk would have to become enraged to get to the same strength level as Barda.

4. Barda is fast enough to outrun cars so she is the fastest in this battle, as well as the strongest, the best fighter and the most durable, so she will stomp them.

5. That's right. Brutes. They will just charge at Barda thinking their super strength will be enough to take her out and then Barda uses her superior fighting skills and superior strength to kill them. Barda has taken hits off Wonder Woman and hit right back and hurt Diana, so I doubt Team 2 are going to overpower her.

6. She is a new god and she forgot the bullets were even there. I doubt any street leveler could say that.

7. LOL Your getting tired of the feat because it proves Barda is as strong as Wonder Woman? WW 1 Million is supposed to be a stronger version of Wonder Woman. Your saying Its ok to say Batman and Superman One Million are stronger than the original ones, but not Wonder Woman One Million because you hate the fact that Barda was the one who beat her. WW didn't really show any strength, but when she used her bracelets to stop Barda and it said overpressure on the impact meter, it proved that Barda is as strong as the real Wonder Woman.

1. LOL, I guess.
  2. Thor has faced beings like Mangog, Surtur, Ymir, Hela, and Galactus. Therefor you're logic is flawed.
  3. Overpowering Wonder Woman 1 Million? A being who has no feats other than losing to Big Barda? Hmm..because Hulk hasn't fought Thor who is physically superior to Diana. You guys are absolutely ridiculous for saying Big Barda is physically superior to Hulk. Your not the first one to say this. How the heck is Barda physically superior to Hulk? Maybe she would be closer to Classic Hulk, but Current Hulk is a lot stronger. C'mon man, you guys really need to pick up a Hulk comic, because he is basically Marvel's physically strongest hero. I'm not saying anything else on that claim, because it's too obvious of an answer.
  4. You got to be kidding me. So your telling me that Big Barda is the fastest one in this battle, because she can out-run cars? Hulk has been tagging cars easily from the beginning of his career. So has Thing. If that's all she got, their really isn't no speed advantage going for her.
  5. Actually. Thing, and Colossus are not stupid. Wendigo may be, but they are not. Once they see how she fights, they will change tactics. Like attacking her at once, or fighting strategic. Stop saying she has tanked hits from Wonder Woman, because I can easily say Thing has tanked hits from Thor, and Wendigo by Hulk.
  6. Being a god does not mean anything. Thor is a god, and he has died before. So has Zeus, Odin, Darkseid, and Orion. I don't see you're point. Well they would notice it, but they would also survive. It's not like she was hit anywhere fatal.
  7. No, because there is nothing to show that Wonder Woman 1 Million is superior to regular Wonder Woman. Your just saying that, because she's a future version, and because the other versions proved to be more powerful than their counterpart. Batman 1 Million has defeated regular Batman before, and Superman 1 Million has better feats than regular Superman. Unlike Wonder Woman 1 Million who has yet to show that.
WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:
@wwq7 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

1. LOL, I guess.
  2. Thor has faced beings like Mangog, Surtur, Ymir, Hela, and Galactus. Therefor you're logic is flawed.
  3. Overpowering Wonder Woman 1 Million? A being who has no feats other than losing to Big Barda? Hmm..because Hulk hasn't fought Thor who is physically superior to Diana. You guys are absolutely ridiculous for saying Big Barda is physically superior to Hulk. Your not the first one to say this. How the heck is Barda physically superior to Hulk? Maybe she would be closer to Classic Hulk, but Current Hulk is a lot stronger. C'mon man, you guys really need to pick up a Hulk comic, because he is basically Marvel's physically strongest hero. I'm not saying anything else on that claim, because it's too obvious of an answer.
  4. You got to be kidding me. So your telling me that Big Barda is the fastest one in this battle, because she can out-run cars? Hulk has been tagging cars easily from the beginning of his career. So has Thing. If that's all she got, their really isn't no speed advantage going for her.
  5. Actually. Thing, and Colossus are not stupid. Wendigo may be, but they are not. Once they see how she fights, they will change tactics. Like attacking her at once, or fighting strategic. Stop saying she has tanked hits from Wonder Woman, because I can easily say Thing has tanked hits from Thor, and Wendigo by Hulk.
  6. Being a god does not mean anything. Thor is a god, and he has died before. So has Zeus, Odin, Darkseid, and Orion. I don't see you're point. Well they would notice it, but they would also survive. It's not like she was hit anywhere fatal.
  7. No, because there is nothing to show that Wonder Woman 1 Million is superior to regular Wonder Woman. Your just saying that, because she's a future version, and because the other versions proved to be more powerful than their counterpart. Batman 1 Million has defeated regular Batman before, and Superman 1 Million has better feats than regular Superman. Unlike Wonder Woman 1 Million who has yet to show that.

3. I know he's strong, but only when he gets angry would I say he is in Barda's strength range.

4. How's he tagged them? By keeping up with them on foot? Tagging cars is cool, but tagging someone who is as strong as Wonder Woman and can outrun cars is a different matter.

5. Barda can KO Thing and Colossus. Classic Hulk who is not as strong as the current one, couldn't even lift 100 tons before and was able to beat Wendigo, so Barda can do it easily, since she is stronger than classic Hulk and a better fighter. The only reason Wendigo is able to fight Hulk is because Hulk is slow, but Barda is quick, so he wouldn't even land one shot on her and Barda trained the Female Furies. Mad Harriet is a member of the Furies and she has claws and tried to use them on Barda, but Barda was able to dodge her attacks and Harriet is way faster than Wendigo. LOL If Thor ever hit Thing, he was obviously holding back, but when Barda was fighting Wonder Woman it looked like Diana was going all out and hitting Barda with everything she had. She has supported the weight of a continent, so no one on Team 2 has the strength to beat her.

7. WW One Million is supposed to be a more powerful version of Wonder Woman because she's from the future. if Superman and Batman 1 Million are superior to the original ones, it stands to reason that WW One Million is more powerful than the real Diana.

I'm not going to post on this anymore, since Barda is heavily depowered in this battle. She always has her Mega-Rod when she battles which would end the fight in less than 5 seconds if she had it, but she still wins this one.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found this scan of Barda getting shot in the head and it had no effect. I think the time she was shot with bullets and they made her bleed was PIS, since she is immortal and a new god, so she should be able to resist them like she did in this scan.

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion definitely is Earth bulletproof, for what it's worth.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Thanks for posting that; I didn't know Orion was bulletproof. The Bird's Of Prey writers should have definitely done some research on Barda. Then they would have known that new gods are bulletproof.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though she's outnumbered and seemingly outgunned, Barda can pull it off...and by pull it off I mean pull that bra off and give the team something to fight over...

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WWQ7

Even though she's outnumbered and seemingly outgunned, Barda can pull it off...and by pull it off I mean pull that bra off and give the team something to fight over...

LMAO