Big Barda and Power Girl VS WONDER WOMAN

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Rules:

Both WW and Team are in Character but Blood Lust and rage will be on if cornered.

Standard Equipment for both

No BFR

No Outside Help

Themyscira

No Caption Provided

Fight!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman when serious can already handle Powergirl effortlessly...

I say she Lasso's Barda and goes off to own Karen...

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

PG also one shot Diana before

No Caption Provided

Plus, she caught her fist and lasso after a sucker punch

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: That scan is horribly out of context....she sucker punched Diana with the philosophers stone, she got the favor returned in the next scan you showed....

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: That scan is horribly out of context....she sucker punched Diana with the philosophers stone, she got the favor returned in the next scan you showed....

Was that a sucker punch (1st Pic), sorry I did not see that PG was holding something (not standard Equipment), can you tell me how the Sucker Punch came to be?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Wonder Woman was not even fighting Powergirl before she got hit.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

big barda and power girl are in her power tier and big barda has just as much if not more experience... team ftw

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins this

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

big barda and power girl are in her power tier and big barda has just as much if not more experience... team ftw

too bad shes slow

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it theyre both pretty close to her alome. Both would be too much for her to handle though i see her putting up a decent fight nonetheless.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

Team takes it theyre both pretty close to her alome. Both would be too much for her to handle though i see her putting up a decent fight nonetheless.

not if one is too slow in the first place and Diana can handle the other easily

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Barda's rod could do this to Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd have to alienate them to have a chance at winning. Barda is a lot slower then the other two, but I'll give the team 6/10. I do feel that Diana could incapacitate one of them or just out maneuver Barda.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

On paper Wonder Woman would win this with moderate trouble.

In character she probably can't handle both of them.

Team should take at least6-7/10

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OverLordArhas

Power Girl Showing her Speed to WW

No Caption Provided

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with the consensus in that the team takes most of the victory. Barda's skills can make-up for her lack of speed and strength, but added to Power Girl's Kryptonian abilities and they could take a non-serious Diana down.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with the consensus in that the team takes most of the victory. Barda's skills can make-up for her lack of speed and strength, but added to Power Girl's Kryptonian abilities and they could take a non-serious Diana down.

How about a serious one?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@dark_cloud_ said:

How about a serious one?

That's where I'd probably draw the line.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OverLordArhas

@abocado said:

@overlordarhas: ITS ALL ABOUT B00BS to you, a'int it?

Smallest to biggest: Diana, Barda, Kara.

No way...... I swear it under this holy GLOBES

No Caption Provided

Ok, now. Back to topic.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team wins 5 out of 10

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people need to be reminded why Wonder Woman wins ....

and this is what happens when Wonder Woman actually decides to fight back ...

Power Girl Showing her Speed to WW

No Caption Provided

look at this crap, you know that Wonder Woman was trying to reason with Karen the ENTIRE TIME right? She wasn't showing her speed, she was assaulting someone who wasn't even fighting back....you wan't to know what came right before that?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Karen is a student compared to Diana and would get killed easily in a fight such as this....

Also....this is what happens to Barda....

This is what happens to Karen ...

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think power girl is too far behind in speed, strength...she may lack the combat skills compared to Diana but Barda can cover in that sense, Barda also has her armor and tech that makes this extremely close...team should win majority since Diana isn't starting lusted and may hold back more...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. We already have one whom stalemated Wonder Women and then you add another whom could give her a run for her money. The team wins this.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Power Girl or Big Barda can give Wonder Woman a helluva fight. Together they should overpower her, but PG has been known to make rash decisions and just run in and get the crap kicked out of her. If PG gets too cocky then WW might be able to take her down quickly, but Barda will still be a pain in the ass. I give the team 9/10, giving Diana the chance that PG gets cocky and does something to mess up her team's chances.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

Team

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl for the BoObS!

Diana for the slight majority win.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ww wins

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boobs is Power!

Boobs is Justice!

Those who have the largest is just.

PG for the WIN!

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I am seeing for WW defense is 1 on 1, she can win on that. But what about 2 on 1.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Abocado

PG is a lesbo, ends in Bleep.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

Still Diana

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ximpossibrux

@abocado said:

we can only dream.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Abocado
The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WWQ3

LOL Barda can beat Diana by herself and with Power Girl on her side, its definitely a stomp. Diana only beat Barda because she used her flight and Barda can't fly without her equipment, but she has it in this battle, so she wins and she has one shot Supergirl and Superman with her Mega-Rod, so Diana stands no chance and she had to use a big weapon to contend with Barda before and was still getting beat on by Barda. Power Girl and Barda are stronger than Diana and Barda is quick enough to dodge Diana's hits, so she is not slow at all.

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq3: Wrong.....

Nice try though....Wonder Woman wins

WWQ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WWQ3

@ancient_0f_days said:

@wwq3: Wrong.....

@ancient_0f_days said:

Nice try though....Wonder Woman wins

LOL You can clearly see in your scans that Barda was getting the upperhand on Diana, so Wonder Woman had to use her flight to end the fight and the fact that she had to use that weapon to fight Barda with proves she gets stomped on, since she is fighting Barda and Power Girl, who is said to be stronger than Superman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@wwq3: Wonder Woman was going easy on Barda by not flying or using her speed in the first place, she was clearly limiting herself and would stomp Barda anyway, the fact that you couldn't figure that out shows me how much thought you actually put into things.

Show me where it says Powergirl is stronger or show me Powergirl doing something showing she's stronger than Superman ... otherwise, your a liar and have no business talking about things you know nothing about.

WWQ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WWQ3

@ancient_0f_days said:

@wwq3: Wonder Woman was going easy on Barda by not flying or using her speed in the first place, she was clearly limiting herself and would stomp Barda anyway, the fact that you couldn't figure that out shows me how much thought you actually put into things.

Show me where it says Powergirl is stronger or show me Powergirl doing something showing she's stronger than Superman ... otherwise, your a liar and have no business talking about things you know nothing about.

Wonder Woman was fighting Barda in front of the Amazons and she was using a weapon that almost chopped Barda's legs off had Barda not jumped so she obviously wasn't holding back. Diana doesn't always use her speed and if she speed blitzed Barda it would have blatantly made her look like a cheat since the Amazons were present. Using flight was cheating, too, but not as obvious as speed blitzing.The fact that you think Diana can beat Barda, who was beating on her and Power Girl who had the strength to knock her into Canada shows me that your just a fanboy.

Power Girl KO'd a Superman clone who had all of Superman's powers, but not his experience and she beat Blue Moon who stated she was as strong as Superman. Also, she is equal in strength to Supergirl who is said to be stronger than Superman because she doesn't hold back; Power Girl doesn't hold back either, so she should be stronger than him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw Barda off her, which proves Barda is superior in strength and Diana decided to use her flight after Barda was punching her face in, which proves Barda is more skilled.

No Caption Provided

This scan shows Barda hitting Wonder Woman One Million who is an overpowered version of Diana; she was hitting her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter, which definitely proves she's stronger than Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided

The scans where Barda KO'd Superman have been posted; here's one where she takes down Supergirl with her Mega-Rod.

No Caption Provided

This scan shows someone using Barda's Mega-Rod to hold her down with gravity; Barda can use this attack on Diana.

No Caption Provided

Barda can teleport with the Mega-Rod; she might not be as fast as Diana, but the fact that she can teleport and block Diana's hits make up for her lack of speed. Barda is fast enough to dodge Lashina's whip that has tagged Supergirl so she is not slow.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@wwq3 said:

Wonder Woman was fighting Barda in front of the Amazons and she was using a weapon that almost chopped Barda's legs off had Barda not jumped so she obviously wasn't holding back. Diana doesn't always use her speed and if she speed blitzed Barda it would have blatantly made her look like a cheat since the Amazons were present. Using flight was cheating, too, but not as obvious as speed blitzing.The fact that you think Diana can beat Barda, who was beating on her and Power Girl who had the strength to knock her into Canada shows me that your just a fanboy.

Oh, so Wonder Woman was holding back by not using her abilities and limiting herself to Barda's standards? Thank you for the info, duly noted. This isn't an Amazon fight, this is a death battle, Wonder Woman WILL be flying and WILL be using her speed, deal with it. I'm a fanboy cus I think Wonder Woman can beat two people she's already handled while holding back? Wonder Woman has BETTER feats than them in every conceivable area ..... she's got better strength feats, better speed feats, better durability feats, better skill feats .... want me to post em all?

@wwq3 said:

Power Girl KO'd a Superman clone who had all of Superman's powers, but not his experience and she beat Blue Moon who stated she was as strong as Superman. Also, she is equal in strength to Supergirl who is said to be stronger than Superman because she doesn't hold back; Power Girl doesn't hold back either, so she should be stronger than him.

Superman fights Kryptonians who are stronger than him all the time with WAY more experience, like General ZOD .... so yeah nice screwed up ABC logic, Wonder Woman fought the REAL Superman several times and at least two of them he was bloodlusted and trying to kill her, she held back both times and still managed to beat him. You've proved nothing and you are a liar....

@wwq3 said:

Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw Barda off her, which proves Barda is superior in strength and Diana decided to use her flight after Barda was punching her face in, which proves Barda is more skilled.

This scan shows Barda hitting Wonder Woman One Million who is an overpowered version of Diana; she was hitting her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter, which definitely proves she's stronger than Wonder Woman.

That scan of Wonder Woman tossing Barda proves nothing of Barda's strength, stop lying to yourself cus it doesn't mean shes stronger, Wonder Woman matched her the entire time giving what she was taking, the fact that you ignored that means you are a selective reader, once again, you have no business debating on what you have no idea about.

That's a totally different person altogether and doesn't prove anything, Wonder Woman has better feats than Barda and Barda beating up on someone with barely any doesn't mean a damn thing....btw, show me some feats from Wonder Woman 1 million that show how overpowered she is....if not, you are once again a liar and do not know what you are talking about.

WWQ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq3 said:

Oh, so Wonder Woman was holding back by not using her abilities and limiting herself to Barda's standards? Thank you for the info, duly noted. This isn't an Amazon fight, this is a death battle, Wonder Woman WILL be flying and WILL be using her speed, deal with it. I'm a fanboy cus I think Wonder Woman can beat two people she's already handled while holding back? Wonder Woman has BETTER feats than them in every conceivable area ..... she's got better strength feats, better speed feats, better durability feats, better skill feats .... want me to post em all?

If Diana was holding back, she would have gotten stomped on. LOL Have you ever seen Diana use a weapon like that against Superman, Power Girl or Supergirl? No, because they aren't as skilled as Barda. Are you incapable of reading the OP properly? It isn't a death battle. Its in character unless cornered, which means Barda and Power Girl will be going all out like they always do and Diana will apparently hold back according to you because Barda and Power Girl aren't in Wonder Woman's league. LOL She didn't handle Power Girl. She beat her by holding her in place because she didn't have the strength to KO her and she is had to use her skills. Barda is more skilled than Diana and Diana didn't have the strength to KO her either, so she really doesn't stand a chance. if Diana holds Power Girl in place again, Barda will blast her Mega-Rod and KO her like she did to Superman. Post what you like, but the fight with Barda and Diana already happened and you can clearly see that Diana only won because she used her flight, when Barda didn't have any equipment which meant she coudn't fly, but she has her equipment here.

@wwq3 said:

Superman fights Kryptonians who are stronger than him all the time with WAY more experience, like General ZOD .... so yeah nice screwed up ABC logic, Wonder Woman fought the REAL Superman several times and at least two of them he was bloodlusted and trying to kill her, she held back both times and still managed to beat him. You've proved nothing and you are a liar....

LOL You really can't debate properly. As if your calling me a liar when I've posted facts. Power Girl actually KO'd a Superman clone who had all his powers but not his experience. Your probably mad that Barda was able to KO Superman with a blast from her Mega-Rod and Wonder Woman gets stomped on by him most of the time. LOL

@wwq3 said:

@wwq3 said:

@wwq3 said:

That scan of Wonder Woman tossing Barda proves nothing of Barda's strength, stop lying to yourself cus it doesn't mean shes stronger, Wonder Woman matched her the entire time giving what she was taking, the fact that you ignored that means you are a selective reader, once again, you have no business debating on what you have no idea about.

That's a totally different person altogether and doesn't prove anything, Wonder Woman has better feats than Barda and Barda beating up on someone with barely any doesn't mean a damn thing....btw, show me some feats from Wonder Woman 1 million that show how overpowered she is....if not, you are once again a liar and do not know what you are talking about.

It obviously does show she's stronger; you can't really dispute it. Why would she need to grab her breast plast strap to throw her off her after getting her face punched in if she is stronger? I never said Wonder Woman didn't match Barda, I said Barda had the upperhand in the fight because Diana decided to fly immediately after Barda was punching her face in which proves Barda is stronger and more skilled than she is. The only thing Diana has on Barda is speed, but Barda can teleport and dodge and block Wonder Woman's hits.

I heard that Superman and Batman One Million were able to beat their counterparts, so Wonder Woman One Million should definitely be more powerful than the original Wonder Woman. I really want to flag you for calling me a liar when I am clearly not one, but its funny seeing how mad you are that you can't accept that Diana gets stomped on. If you can't debate properly, which you evidently can't, stop posting. I want to debate against someone in a civilised manner, not with someone childish like you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq3 said:

The scans where Barda KO'd Superman have been posted; here's one where she takes down Supergirl with her Mega-Rod.

This scan shows someone using Barda's Mega-Rod to hold her down with gravity; Barda can use this attack on Diana.

Barda can teleport with the Mega-Rod; she might not be as fast as Diana, but the fact that she can teleport and block Diana's hits make up for her lack of speed. Barda is fast enough to dodge Lashina's whip that has tagged Supergirl so she is not slow.

Supergirl doesn't have bracers that allow her to block and reflect virtually any attack.....Barda would knock herself out and would be increasing her own gravity if she shot at Wonder Woman who'd just deflect it right back at her. Barda has never teleported herself in battle and by the looks of it it takes a little bit of time, time she doesn't have, besides that she's way slower than Wonder Woman anyway, so once again ....

this is what happens to Barda....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WWQ3

@ancient_0f_days said:

@wwq3 said:

Supergirl doesn't have bracers that allow her to block and reflect virtually any attack.....Barda would knock herself out and would be increasing her own gravity if she shot at Wonder Woman who'd just deflect it right back at her. Barda has never teleported herself in battle and by the looks of it it takes a little bit of time, time she doesn't have, besides that she's way slower than Wonder Woman anyway, so once again ....

@ancient_0f_days said:

this is what happens to Barda....

Starfire has successfully used her Starbolt on Wonder Woman, so Diana doesn't always block an attack. Barda has never been speed blitzed before and if she thinks Diana is going to use her speed she will teleport. She teleported Lobo a zillion light years away, but since this battle can't be won by BFR, she will teleport. It didn't look like it took her a long time to teleport and she was teleporting others. If Barda can dodge and block Diana's hits, I don't see why she coudn't dodge her Lasso.

"concession accepted".

LOL I gave no concessions. Calling people liars when they have posted facts is not a way to debate. I'll gladly debate with you if you can be respectful in your posts.