beyonder(pre-retcon) vs protege

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitsios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mitsios

beyonder(precon) vs protege

mitsios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mitsios

nobody?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Id say Beyonder given the extent of his power as it was

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Classic Beyonder should win here
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tensor

close too close i say draw

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Protege was pwned by Scathan. That means one of two things. Either A) Protege wasn't as powerful as he though, or B) Scathan was more powerful then everyone else fighting Protege. But Beyonder could easily summon Scathan to put a celestial muzzle on the boy for a second time.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Tevnoba

PR Beyonder, easily.

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By SilverMan91

Didnt this fight already happen in the comics? Protege was getting the upper hand on Beyonder rather quicky b4 LT inturrupted their fight, i say Protege
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Silver man said:
" Didnt this fight already happen in the comics? Protege was getting the upper hand on Beyonder rather quicky b4 LT inturrupted their fight, i say Protege "

No Caption Provided
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SilverMan91
@OmegaDynasty:
i thought i remeber LT interupting a fight, something about Beyonder attacking someone and Protege saving the person and taking on beyonder, then LT comes on to the scene..  but anyways Protege wins this...
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Freefa11
@Silver man said:
" Didnt this fight already happen in the comics? Protege was getting the upper hand on Beyonder rather quicky b4 LT inturrupted their fight, i say Protege "

No, that was post-retcon Beyonder. Pre-retcon Beyonder was significantly more powerful than the Living Tribunal. 

Protege is the embodiment of a "no-limits" fallacy though. All indications are that he can duplicate anyone's powers with no upper limit, and he was even on the verge of replacing The One Above All. This would basically mean either loss for the Beyonder, or stalemate.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Assman
@Tevnoba said:
"PR Beyonder, easily. "

My line of thinking.  What exactly has Protege done to warrent him being on PR Beyonders level, feat wise?? Has he shown the ability to wipe out death from 616 because he can?? Can he shut down beings like the combined might of LT, Eternity and every other abstract being and above??
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Assman said:
" @Tevnoba said:
"PR Beyonder, easily. "
My line of thinking.  What exactly has Protege done to warrent him being on PR Beyonders level, feat wise?? Has he shown the ability to wipe out death from 616 because he can?? Can he shut down beings like the combined might of LT, Eternity and every other abstract being and above?? "
Unlike Post or Pre Beyonder, Protege's powers were stackable. He can copy a power and it's level and stack them over eachother as high as er... limitless! And stacking Omnipotents over Omnipotence is pretty strong. Protege out witted the Beyonder, but after LT showed up, the LT did something, but did it while Protege was watching so while Protege already stacked Beyonder's powers, he added the LT to it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I personally don't think PR Beyonder can take on Protege unless having The Approval back him up.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Thepowercosmic

For me Protege was able to be defeated because of TOAA come on Scathan being able to approve or not and thats it?  that easy he wood of done that to Thanos wend he had the GL... Scathan wood have to be in the top 3 in power in Marvel but he is not but still Protege is not as powerful as every one say if he was he wood of eras all tread to him he had to fight against LT ET and HG

Come on and it was    post-retcon Beyonde
Come on and it was    post-retcon Beyonde
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Scathan's power is awesome!. It's like going to Best Buy to buy your favorite TV and you can keep on disproving the price until you get it for free!

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Assman

Too bad Scathen is not canon and part of 616 continuity. 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@Cypher's Gambit: lol i wish i can do that $300 for the tv ser mmmm no to much 200 mmm no 100 mmm no 0 mmm cant you go lower 
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By SuperTide

beyonder for the win.

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SilverMan91

teh fact that Scathan beat him is pure PIS, what exacly was stoping Protege from copying Scathan's power? hmmm....divine intervention you say...yeaaaaaahh...right.  That whole story line was a perfect example of writers not thinking in the future and giving a character ture god-like power and in effect not thinking on how he could logically be defeated and just regurjitating pure PIS for the whole ending.  At the very minimum this fight is tie, there is absoulutly nothing stoping Protege from copying PR Beyonder's power to its fullest extent.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pooty
@Silver man said:
" teh fact that Scathan beat him is pure PIS, what exacly was stoping Protege from copying Scathan's power? hmmm....divine intervention you say...yeaaaaaahh...right.  That whole story line was a perfect example of writers not thinking in the future and giving a character ture god-like power and in effect not thinking on how he could logically be defeated and just regurjitating pure PIS for the whole ending.  At the very minimum this fight is tie, there is absoulutly nothing stoping Protege from copying PR Beyonder's power to its fullest extent. "
Exactly. Stalemate
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thepowercosmic
@pooty said:
" @Silver man said:
" teh fact that Scathan beat him is pure PIS, what exacly was stoping Protege from copying Scathan's power? hmmm....divine intervention you say...yeaaaaaahh...right.  That whole story line was a perfect example of writers not thinking in the future and giving a character ture god-like power and in effect not thinking on how he could logically be defeated and just regurjitating pure PIS for the whole ending.  At the very minimum this fight is tie, there is absoulutly nothing stoping Protege from copying PR Beyonder's power to its fullest extent. "
Exactly. Stalemate "
True
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Theworldbreaker

If PR Beyonder cant do it, HOTU Thanos amy be able to, i cosndier him Slightly more powerful the Beyonder (Slightly...slightly...) but he could and should be able to out smart and out witt proteg. but i am going off topic dispite not carring :D i think Beyonder could do it before Proteg copys anybodys powers.
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SilverMan91
@Theworldbreaker:
do what?  He only needs to be in their presence for him to copy their powers (LT proved this when he was only talking when Protege copyied his power if im not mistaken and it wasnt just his powers he copied, he asumed the role of LT all togethor which begs the argument that he also copies knowledge, beyonder aint gona out smart anyone here..)
chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chriskalaani

the protege character was weird. he apparently become the new OAA and then gets owned by a celestial? i dont know i think the whole idea was stupid and not needed

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By justleader

pre retcon beyonder stomps

daxamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daxamite

EQUAL

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Magethor

Protege copied the 1st Post-Recton Beyonder's powers, but I doubt he could with the Pre-Recton one.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#28  Edited By joshuagamer

protege

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Enemybird

B

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kingkronos

Beyonder curbstomps with ease.

MrMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrMaster

Protege was undoubtably more powerful than the combined might of:

The LT - Eternity - Hawkgod - post-Beyonder - Mephisto & his daughter Malevolence plus the GOTG. Protege at this point had basically a supreme being (not TOAA though) status, Yet Scathan came through and stomped Protege with a gesture, right before Protege erased those there. (including LT)

Protege was no joke.

Classic Beyonder was at-least millions of times more more powerful than the LT & the rest of the infinite Marvelverse combined. Aside from the scale of his reality (Beyond Realm) in comparison with the infinite prime Multiverse (all of Marvel at the time) being like an ocean next to a droplet of water. (that's mind-boggling)

Jim Shooter's Marvel Age interview basically certifies these on panel exaggerations as an accurate portrayal of the character.

That said ... Pre-Retcon Beyonder wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jeanroygrant

@King Saturn said:

Classic Beyonder should win here
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By capall2

pre recton beyonder should wipe the floor with pis protege's face here...

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sniber

@Freefa11 said:

@Silver man said:
"

Didnt this fight already happen in the comics? Protege was getting the upper hand on Beyonder rather quicky b4 LT inturrupted their fight, i say Protege

"
No, that was post-retcon Beyonder. Pre-retcon Beyonder was significantly more powerful than the Living Tribunal. Protege is the embodiment of a "no-limits" fallacy though. All indications are that he can duplicate anyone's powers with no upper limit, and he was even on the verge of replacing The One Above All. This would basically mean either loss for the Beyonder, or stalemate.

TRUE. but no stale mate. protege will duplicate powers of TOAA, MoM, Presence all togather and will stomp beyonder.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

Protege should be able to copy his power and win here

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bo88gdan

Beyonder would destoroy him

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Beyonder curb stomps Protege.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitsios: Beyonder with ease will stomp Protege, Protege was stopped by Scathan and LT nooo one of Abstracts or anybody had the courage to face Beyonder. Protege was beaten by a device called sands of infinity or something i don't remember its name, it was a device given by TOAA to LT to use it, why didn't LT use it against Beyonder? because it's useless, Beyonder is supreme.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ComocYahweh

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@mitsios: Beyonder with ease will stomp Protege, Protege was stopped by Scathan and LT nooo one of Abstracts or anybody had the courage to face Beyonder. Protege was beaten by a device called sands of infinity or something i don't remember its name, it was a device given by TOAA to LT to use it, why didn't LT use it against Beyonder? because it's useless, Beyonder is supreme.

Beyonder is below celestials. Pre retcon Beyonder wasn't even real.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Killemall

@ComocYahweh said:

Not too sure what you mean by that. Even post recton Beyonder should be more powerful than a celestial (not including Scanthan of course), and i have no clue what you mean PR Beyonder wasnt real.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Killemall said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Not too sure what you mean by that. Even post recton Beyonder should be more powerful than a celestial (not including Scanthan of course), and i have no clue what you mean PR Beyonder wasnt real.

Post retcon beyonder is a half Cube being, who are less powerful than celestials, and I believe when they retconned, what ever happened before didn't actually happen, it was just in Beyonders mind or something.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By Killemall

@ComocYahweh said:

Post retcon beyonder is a half Cube being, who are less powerful than celestials

Post retcon Beyonder is an incomplete cosmic cube, evolved throughout time. The beings who were said to be less powerful than Celestials were Kosmos / Kubik, Kosmos for one lost her life when Molecule Man awaken his evil version and he later put her back, and given Molecule Man is the other half of what defines Beyonder i dont see how a statement made by a much weaker beings would apply to him. Then we have a fight with Beyonder and Molecule Man causing a trans-multiversal scale of destruction something Celestials arent capable of (unless we include Scanthan). Then we have Spiderman with a small portion of Beyonder's power re-create all realities in a nanosecond, against another thing Celestial are incapable of.

Talking about a generic cosmic cube, Thanos with it was able to replace the sentience of universe (Eternity) and become god ,something outside the scope of Celestial Powers. Reed Richard with cosmic cube resurrect a death Galactus to his full potential, Korvac with a cosmic cube re-made an alternate reality 100 times over, then we have cosmic cube making Doom's imagination into reality making him the master of the universe, Doom with Galactus powers got stomped by Reed with a cosmic cube, Reed has actually broken the 4th wall and have taken monster in comics (Well comics inside comics :p) and brought them back to life.

If after all this if you still stand by the statements made about Celestials > a cosmic cube, here is a similar statement about cosmic cube > Galactus, so make of it as you will, to me feats speak louder than words and cosmic cube as well as cube beings have dont things out of celestial power level.

No Caption Provided

and I believe when they retconned, what ever happened before didn't actually happen, it was just in Beyonders mind or something.

I certainly havent seen that on panel, and find it hard to believe since bios still keep the feats performed by PR Beyonder as canon. The secret war fight has been referred during second encounter of Molecule man vs Beyonder during Fantastic Four Annual 27.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComocYahweh said:

i don't know what you mean by Pre retcon Beyonder wasn't real? did you read the thread? it's Pre Retcon Beyonder vs Protege, not Post Retc Beyonder vs Protege. and the actual Post Retcon Beyonder is not below celestials!!! give me one proof of that!!! the limit of power of the recent Beyonder is unkown.

Driger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Driger

@SilverMan91 said:

Agreed

@Cypher's Gambitsaid:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@Assmansaid:
"@Tevnobasaid:

"PR Beyonder, easily. "
My line of thinking. What exactly has Protege done to warrent him being on PR Beyonders level, feat wise?? Has he shown the ability to wipe out death from 616 because he can?? Can he shut down beings like the combined might of LT, Eternity and every other abstract being and above??

"
Unlike Post or Pre Beyonder, Protege's powers were stackable. He can copy a power and it's level and stack them over eachother as high as er... limitless! And stacking Omnipotents over Omnipotence is pretty strong. Protege out witted the Beyonder, but after LT showed up, the LT did something, but did it while Protege was watching so while Protege already stacked Beyonder's powers, he added the LT to it.

I personally don't think PR Beyonder can take on Protege unless having The Approval back him up.

agreed

@OmegaDynasty

said:

No Caption Provided
@Silver man said:
"

"

agreed.

characters like galactus were like insect for pre retcon beyonder BUT characters like living tribunal were like insect for Protege. he was about to become TOAA

well Protege is my favourite character. and I believe that he failed only because stan lee didn't wanted anybody else to take his plase as a supreme character.

lssvegito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lssvegito

That meeting with Protege was after Beyonder was nerfed... PR Beyonder was more powerful than everything in the Marvel Multiverse millions of times over.. All the entities, beings, and mutants... He would have just willed Protege out of existence. The only way Protege would copy Beyonder's powers is if Beyonder allowed it.. TOAA was the only true Omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being and would just observe as LT answered only to him. Clearly since Scathan the Approver judged against Protege he wasn't absolutely omnipotent, but nigh-omnipotent. All beneath TOAA... The Beyonder PR on the other hand was relatively Omnipotent without talking about the one true supreme being TOAA, Protege was still bound to the judgement of Scathan and the Living Tribunal as he was judged against and then absorbed by the Living Tribunal. Beyonder PR was not bound by anything and did as he saw fit, his thought and reality were indiscernible, whatever the Beyonder thought was reality and willed anything in or out of existence...

PR Beyonder was 2nd only to TOAA before being retconned and would erase protege from existence. Protege wouldn't have been able to copy Beyonder's powers unless he allowed it.

All this still under TOAA as he watches and is unaffected by any of these events, TOAA is God in Marvel and author of the entire multiverse.

While there are numerous beings that are referred to as "gods" or have claimed divinity, the mysterious entity known as the One-Above-All has been considered to be the creator god of the Marvel Multiverse. He is also the enigmatic master of the immensely powerful Living Tribunal, the judge of all realities and omniverse. Apparently responsible for the existence of all life in the Multiverse and possibly beyond, the One-Above-All is the master and sole superior of the cosmic overseer and arbitrator known as the Living Tribunal, as the supreme being of the Omniverse, the One-Above-All is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omniversal, infinitely above all cosmic powers and abstract entities, even the Living Tirbunal. The Supreme being of Marvel with no equal and no possible weakness, total divine power.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

No Caption Provided

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder. The abstracts and LT didn't even dare to fight him or even speak against him. Plus Protege may have the power of all those Cosmic beings, but all his powers combined are still nothing to the Beyonder. Beyonder only has to blink.