Beyonder Vs The Living Tribunal (Ultimate Debate Battle)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Ok so on the marvel wiki I get it in with a admin he kept debating titles and there "Official Rates" they done he got mad and banned me but I had clearly told him Secret wars can't be beat and he got pissed so who can argue that Secret wars beyonder his canon form can beat any form of LT I am not biased toward anything he said because of LT's personal ranking but I just wanna see how other's few it.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?!

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Beyonder.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Recton Beyonder is above the Living Tribunal.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living tribunal definitely. Beyonder was beaten by dr.doom

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pre-Retcon Beyonder = Beyonder wins.

Post-Retcon Beyonder = Living Tribunal wins.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By proto3296
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided

The Beyonder is basically the "The One Above All" of his own multiverse. "For the Beyonder it was like when Dutch inventor, Van Leeuwenhoek, looked through his microscope and discovered little paramecia swimming in a drop of water." For those of you who don't know, this is what a single paramecium looks like in a microscope.

No Caption Provided

We are only beginning to get a sense as to how absolutely insignificant the Marvel Multiverse is as the Beyonder looks down upon it, the very Multiverse the Living Tribunal simultaneously exists in and governs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Beyonder erases an entire galaxy. Thor says "Swept away... Like dust before some unseen, giant hand!"

No Caption Provided

As the Beyonder creates his own planet Dr. Doom says "The power necessary... It's incalculable... Inconceivable! Awe inspiring... Humbling... Feats dwarding the wildest imaginations of the Gods!"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Galactus begs the Beyonder to end his hunger, both Galactus and Doctor Doom are swatted like flies. Professor Xavier says "To the Beyonder, even Galactus is less than a fly, Captain!"

Here, Doctor Doom with Galactus's power, fails to defeat the Beyonder but manages to steal his powers with one of Galactus's devices. Most people assume that the Beyonder was defeated, but in-fact he was still alive, and in his existence he reclaims what is his through Klaw.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everything, from the inanimate to the living, sub-atomic particles to lifeforms, all bow down before the might of the Beyonder.

No Caption Provided

In his rage, an entire galaxy is destroyed, but the Beyonder resurrects Dazzler.

No Caption Provided

The Beyonder casually explores the Multiverse and all of which that exists in all of reality.

No Caption Provided

The Beyonder can have anything he wants.

The Beyonder gives the Celestials three seconds before he ends all of creation, the Celestials attack the Beyonder but are nothing thanks to the Beyonder's omniscience, as he effortlessly defeats all of them in mere moments.

The Beyonder erases Death itself from the Multiverse, the Living Tribunal and his delegation politely beg the Beyonder to bring back Death to the Multiverse. The Beyonder tells "We're the real champions of life! We know what to do! And we're going to do it!" Clearly, the Living Tribunal does not have any authority or power over the Beyonder. Molecule Man arrives and the entire delegation beholds, as they move aside in awe at his presence, including the Living Tribunal. The Beyonder gets annoyed and simply brings back Death to the Multiverse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Beyonder is bigger than the Multiverse, and more powerful than all of the forces within it combined, the very Multiverse the Living Tribunal simultaneously exists in. "As long as I'm here, the "way" of the Multiverse is my way!" He clearly has more authority than the Living Tribunal. The Beyonder's very presence alters the Multiverse.

No Caption Provided

Not enough? The Beyonder is still vastly more powerful than the Living Tribunal and his Cosmic Assembly combined.

His anger causes multiversal destruction.

No Caption Provided

Just by standing there the entire universe is being destroyed.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He is millions of times more powerful than all the power in the multiverse combined.

No Caption Provided

The Beyonder is omnipotent.

Everything in all of existence feels the Multiversal tremors that is caused by the Beyonder and Molecule Man's fury. Molecule Man is defeated and a path of destruction that reaches to the ends of infinity erupts.

@proto3296 said:

Living tribunal definitely. Beyonder was beaten by dr.doom

@proto3296 said:

@mysticmedivh: I disagree.

No, I disagree. The Beyonder far above the Living Tribunal.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Recton Beyonder is above the Living Tribunal.

Correct.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Doom embarrassed Beyonder.

Living Tribunal outside of Secret Wars stomps.

Jmarshmallow

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: outside? Because @mysticmedivh clearly posted scans and I wanna thank mystic for his founding of the best scans.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: outside? Because @mysticmedivh clearly posted scans and I wanna thank mystic for his founding of the best scans.

No problem, glad I could help. I think what J means is that Recton-Beyonder (the modern/current) version is below the Living Tribunal (which is true). But the classic version of Beyonder, also known as Pre-Recton Beyonder or Secret Wars Beyonder is far above the Living Tribunal.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: @mysticmedivh: All good scans, but nothing that LT couldn't replicate. The only beings that are above LT are ones that are omnipotent.

And Beyonder is not omnipotent.

Jmarshmallow

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JohnnyZ256

You need to use google. This battle has been done approximately 1.2 x 10^22 times.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: @mysticmedivh: All good scans, but nothing that LT couldn't replicate. The only beings that are above LT are ones that are omnipotent.

Jmarshmallow

But LT doesn't have any feats that happen to be above what Beyonder has shown in his prime. And LT isn't omnipotent either.

Two nigh-omnipotents that have never fought each other should be considered a draw, especially since their feats are toe-to-toe.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: He is Omnipotent (Secret Wars) if you didn't see then look at the scans he stated he has Omnipotence and Omniscience has shown to be Omnipresence he is clearly above The living tribunal and people confirm TOAA is equal to Beyonder own infinite omnipotence.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Bro LT who ranked next to TOAA is knocked out on the moon he current status is still on the moon I mean Beyonder had LT beg along with other cosmic beings to bring back death if LT can absorb Protege off panel and don't do anything to beyonder from what seems like a non canon comic then Beyonder tops LT.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: He is Omnipotent (Secret Wars) if you didn't see then look at the scans he stated he has Omnipotence and Omniscience has shown to be Omnipresence he is clearly above The living tribunal and people confirm TOAA is equal to Beyonder own infinite omnipotence.

An omnipotent being isn't limited at all. Their power is limitless and they can do anything they want.

An omnipotent being wouldn't be able to have his powers taken by Dr. Doom.

And an omnipotent being would be able to bring Death back regardless of whether he killed her or not. It took a lot of his power just to kill her in the first place, while an omnipotent being would be able to do it effortlessly.

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

But LT doesn't have any feats that happen to be above what Beyonder has shown in his prime. And LT isn't omnipotent either.

Two nigh-omnipotents that have never fought each other should be considered a draw, especially since their feats are toe-to-toe.

I can somewhat agree that a stalemate is the logical outcome based on feats. But Beyonder shouldn't win.

Jmarshmallow

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Beyonder allowed Doom to steal his powers for a moment knowing Doom would not be able to comprehend them? Either way there was a scan that LT had to seek an audience with the beyonder for some advice. PR Beyonder > LT

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See Beyonder stomps The living tribunal.