#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

Beyonder 
vs 
Rama Kushna 

Beyonder appears in DC, and is confronted by Rama.   

Rules:  
Winner by destruction, surrender, concealment. 
Random encounter.  
Moarls off. 

#2 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of the Beyonder are you using? If your using Pre-Recton then spite in the Beyonder's favor. If your using Post-Recton then Rama stomps.

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Beyonder wrecks.

#4 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: @JackKnight:

sorry but what feats does Rama Kushna has? i think she's featless

until someone present some feats, Beyonder whatever version stomps.

#5 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder.

#6 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Rama Kushna is multiversal. In Reign in Hell her near death ( when she decided to die) almost caused the collapse of all universes. also I've heard that shes more powerful then both Lucifer & Michael (and both Lucifer & Michael togeather are as powerful as the Living Tribunal) and She is responsible for turning Boston Brand into the Deadman. Also she is kindof hot :3

#7 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Rama Kushna is multiversal. In Reign in Hell her near death ( when she decided to die) almost caused the collapse of all universes. also I've heard that shes more powerful then both Lucifer & Michael (and both Lucifer & Michael togeather are as powerful as the Living Tribunal) and She is responsible for turning Boston Brand into the Deadman. Also she is kindof hot :3

because of the bolded part she wins. ;P

no, she's a part of the multiverse construct, just like Love & Hate, Chaos & Order,...etc. that's why if she dies, the multiverse will be unbalanced and doomed. i don't think she's stronger than Lucifer & Michael, but still, i think she will beat Cosmic Cube Beyonder. for Mutant Inhuman Beyonder, i don't know, i think she wins, because Mutant Inhuman Beyonder lacks feats, and his feats are still undefined. he is far above Galactus since he created his own Galactus, and Secret Wars 1 feats count for him. the problem is what count in Secret Wars 2 as feats and what doesn't count, because according to Blockbuster of Marvel Universe 2011, SW2 counts. but it's still vague and ambiguous.

#8 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Well I did say if she is going up against Rre-recton Beyonder (The Beyonder during both Secret Wars 1 & 2) she would get sluaghterd but if she is going up against Post-Recton Beyonder (Both Cosmic Cube Beyonder and Mutant Inhuman Beyonder) she would win with ease.

#9 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio