Beyonder Vs Gold Amazo+Thanos+Reeds+Prime Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who Wins????

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder has casually destroyed multiverses. Has affected the past and future in his battles. Beyonder Stomps

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Beyonder has casually destroyed multiverses. Has affected the past and future in his battles. Beyonder Stomps

you have Reed in this beyonder wouldnt really harm him.......since they battle causing all of time to feel it

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

you have Reed in this beyonder wouldnt really harm him.......since they battle causing all of time to feel it

Are you talking about Reed Richards? Why can't beyonder harm Reed?

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@officialrikudousennin said:

@pooty said:

there friend relationship style since reed created (technically) created beyonder himself by helping him form a body and his powers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@pooty said:

there friend relationship style since reed created (technically) created beyonder himself by helping him form a body and his powers

Oh. then he will put Reed in stasis and destroy everyone else

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@pooty said:

@pooty said:

Oh. then he will put Reed in stasis and destroy everyone else

i think in order

Gold Amazo- Gets hit by his punch

Thanos- gets backslapped

Prime Superman- takes out a few multiverses in combat

Reeds- ...........another powerful fight?????

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gold amazo copies powers and Stomps

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@pooty said:

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Exactly. He copied Supermans powers, and using his ability to evolve (to Superman Prime One Million), evolved into his gold form. Pretty sure if he copies Beyonders powers, he will become even stronger.

Crypto_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder decides the other guys don't exist.

The end.

Although he is no longer omnipotent, his powers could annihilate the whole team in a flash. You really can't pit reality warpers against physical beings.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crypto_jones: To be honest, the inhuman beyonder does not appear to be as strong as any of his previous versions.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Why do people use Current Beyonder in fights? The guy has virtually no feats..

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much

Crypto_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Crypto_Jones

@crypto_jones: To be honest, the inhuman beyonder does not appear to be as strong as any of his previous versions.

I agree. But as a rule, I never judge a character's power level until I've seen him strain. Still, reality warpers need to face reality warpers, because there rarely are rules such as "I cant kill this character because his power level is higher than mine" (I'm looking at you, Dragon Ball). Saying any of his opponents are too strong for Beyonder to just banish them into another dimension would be PIS insanity. Pitting Beyonder against Franklin Richards or Mephisto would be more reasonable.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder curbstomps

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@officialrikudousennin: Is this Pre-retcon beyonder or current beyonder?

Current since PR is pretty much banned from battles as he is considered by the mods to be "unbeatable".

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

Exactly. He copied Supermans powers, and using his ability to evolve (to Superman Prime One Million), evolved into his gold form. Pretty sure if he copies Beyonders powers, he will become even stronger.

I agree

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@black_arrow said:

SMPOM is featless and Gold Amazo haven't shown to copy universe level powers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pre retcon Beyonder wins this very easily.

No way that Amazo is beating him. Amazo has never copied powers on Beyonder's level and he shown limitations against even chaos magic.

Beyonder wins in a stomp.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@black_arrow said:

SMPOM is featless and Gold Amazo hasn't shown that he can copy universe level powers

Doesn't mean that he can't..

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way that Amazo is beating him. Amazo has never copied powers on Beyonder's level and he shown limitations against even chaos magic.

I'm pretty sure he's using current Beyonder bc the PR version is banned from battles..

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123 said:

I'm pretty sure he's using current Beyonder bc the PR version is banned from battles..

But @pooty posted a comment on the Beyonder destroying multiverses (This can only be PR Beyonder), and the OP replied but didn't correct him to say it was a retconned Beyonder, which leads me to believe that PR Beyonder is being used here.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@black_arrow said:

He has copied everything he has seen so if there is no proof that he cant do that, he cant do it.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder wishes them away.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

@lowlaville said:

@black_arrow said:

He has copied everything he has seen so if there is no proof that he cant do that, he cant do it.

He didn't copy Grundy's Chaos Magic. I believe he lost to a Superman level character there.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@hulkman123 said:

But @pooty posted a comment on the Beyonder destroying multiverses (This can only be PR Beyonder), and the OP replied but didn't correct him to say it was a retconned Beyonder, which leads me to believe that PR Beyonder is being used here.

I forgot. according to rules, if a version is not specified then you go with current version. so unless the OP clarifies it's current Inhuman Beyonder. Still, Gold Amazo didn't beat anyone that Thanos or Odin couldn't beat. He has to scan you in order to take your powers and I think any beyonder could beat him before that happens. But even if he does scan him, it's a stalemate. They would be equal in power.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@carter_esque: @black_arrow: Gold Amazo was unable to copy Grundy powers.Gold Amazo shown nothing to be even at Skyfather level.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: @black_arrow: Gold Amazo was unable to copy Grundy powers.Gold Amazo shown nothing to be even at Skyfather level.

Amazo never tried to attack Amazos power. All he tried to do was use cosmic power on Grundy, which due to a grundy infused with Chaos Magic, was absorbing Amazos cosmic energy. It was never shown Amazo was unable to copy Grundys power.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Even if Gold Amazo did copy Beyonder powers,Amazo wouldn't have the experience with the powers as Beyonder did.Gold Amazo universe was a way weaker version of DC.Nobody there was capable of Skyfather or Universe level.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Reed did not create Beyonder, technically or otherwise, and you have me at a loss to what instance you are referring to. I remember nothing of this sort ever happening with Beyonder.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@hulkman123 said:

@carter_esque said:

@hulkman123 said:

I forgot. according to rules, if a version is not specified then you go with current version. so unless the OP clarifies it's current Inhuman Beyonder. Still, Gold Amazo didn't beat anyone that Thanos or Odin couldn't beat. He has to scan you in order to take your powers and I think any beyonder could beat him before that happens. But even if he does scan him, it's a stalemate. They would be equal in power.

Good point. Beyonder goes invisible and stomps on all 4 of these clowns.

Also Beyonder has experience with his powers so even if Amazo copied his powers he wouldn't know how to use them as well as Beyonder, so Beyonder would still win.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

@killemall: I was confused when he said Reed created beyonder. When Beyonder wanted to become mortal, did Reed help build that machine or something?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@killemall: I was confused when he said Reed created beyonder. When Beyonder wanted to become mortal, did Reed help build that machine or something?

Nope, Beyonder made it all by himself.