User Lists: 0

Inhuman-Mutant gets wrecked.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Abraxas should win here. Cosmic Cube Beyonder would be a better fight.

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Inhuman Beyonder wins. Destroying and remaking the 616 Universe in less than a nanosecond>>>anything Abraxas has done.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish said:

Bump. Inhuman Beyonder wins. Destroying and remaking the 616 Universe in less than a nanosecond>>>anything Abraxas has done.

Eh? When did this happen?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish said:

It was actually Spider-Man with the powers of Inhuman-Mutant Beyonder who recreated the universe.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By transcendence

Abraxas stomps.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

It was actually Spider-Man with the powers of Inhuman-Mutant Beyonder who recreated the universe.

Oh. I thought that was Cosmic Cube Beyonder.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

Naw. Though CC > Inhuman-Mutant.

However, Inhuman-Mutant Beyonder is virtually featless.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

He was warping reality when the illuminati first came to visit him. He was granting their deepest wishes and according to Strange upsetting the natural order of things by his interference.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

He was warping reality when the illuminati first came to visit him. He was granting their deepest wishes and according to Strange upsetting the natural order of things by his interference.

Yes, I'm aware of that. He made his own floating Manhattan in space, created some things out of his imagination, etc. Nothing substantial or impressive.

He never actually made their dreams come true. He offered to do so and showed a glimpse of it all on his floating island, though you have to keep in mind that nothing was actually real on the island. They were all hollow, lifeless, and artificial constructs.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Abraxas stomps Beyonder is feat less

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. He made his own floating Manhattan in space, created some things out of his imagination, etc. Nothing substantial or impressive.

He never actually made their dreams come true. He offered to do so and showed a glimpse of it all on his floating island, though you have to keep in mind that nothing was actually real on the island. They were all hollow, lifeless, and artificial constructs.

Do Spider-Man's feats when he had his powers not count?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abraxas shits inside of Beyonder

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

Technically, no.

Though given how the Beyonder should logically be more experienced with his own powers than say Spider-Man, I don't see why not.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bee14ish said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

Technically, no.

Though given how the Beyonder should logically be more experienced with his own powers than say Spider-Man, I don't see why not.

There will be more Beyonder soon, probably he is at his pre-retcon levels. The thing about the Living Tribunal is that nowadays he is depicted as way stronger than he was before (The same can be said about the abstracts, but not the celestials, they job a lot more now), so even the Beyonders being stronger than the Beyonder (By statements), they needing teamwork to put the Golden Guy down would be completely reasonable.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@bee14ish said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@ordinaryalan said:

@bee14ish said:

Technically, no.

There will be more Beyonder soon, probably he is at his pre-retcon levels. The thing about the Living Tribunal is that nowadays he is depicted as way stronger than he was before (The same can be said about the abstracts, but not the celestials, they job a lot more now), so even the Beyonders being stronger than the Beyonder (By statements), they needing teamwork to put the Golden Guy down would be completely reasonable.

Classic LT was depicted to be as strong as modern LT.

Ophi777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ophi777: Nice scans of Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Too bad he isn't being used here.