Round 3: Beyonder Vs Truth (FMA)

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Carter_esque

I'm assuming that this is the current Inhuman Beyonder since Pre-Retcon is banned from battles...

Round 1: Beyonder

Round 2: Unless it's Kami Tenchi, Beyonder stomps

Round 3: Beyonder easily

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRB: Banned from battles. But still.

Round 1: Beyonder stomps. He's LT/chousin+

Round 2: if Kami tenchi, he wins, being a true omnipotent. Otherwise beyonder.

Round 3: Truth father stalemates. Normal father isn't worth mentioning.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Truth father stalemates. Normal father isn't worth mentioning.

How do figure that this is a stalemate? Truth Father didn't have any feats impressive enough to put him on Beyonder's level imo. To me, he's not even worth a mention. I've only seen FMA Brotherhood and haven't read the manga so I might be missing something..

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Beyonder Vs Z - Beyonder

Round 2: Beyonder Vs Tenchi Muyo - Tenchi

Round 3: Beyonder Vs Father (FMA) - I`m going with Beyonder but Father is no slouch

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Truth father as in father+omnipotent truth. Something that isn't possible, considering truth is omnipotent and hence unharmable, yet happened because writer wanted it. Like thanos becoming toaa with HOTU. Or Melkor rebelling against eru. Or demonbane becoming a part of YA. And so on. They still can't be considered true omnipotents, though.

PR beyonder is argued to be on this level by himself, so it really cannot be decided. Hence I said stalemate.

Unless you're arguing about Truth's omnipotence itself. I personally think it was made clear enough in the manga, but I don't plan on getting into the argument.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Beyonder Vs Father (FMA)

-_- The ONLY person the beyonder should ever fight from FMA is Truth.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Truth father as in father+omnipotent truth. Something that isn't possible, considering truth is omnipotent and hence unharmable, yet happened because writer wanted it. Like thanos becoming toaa with HOTU. Or Melkor rebelling against eru. Or demonbane becoming a part of YA. And so on. They still can't be considered true omnipotents, though.

PR beyonder is argued to be on this level by himself, so it really cannot be decided. Hence I said stalemate.

Unless you're arguing about Truth's omnipotence itself. I personally think it was made clear enough in the manga, but I don't plan on getting into the argument.

No, I'm not discrediting your statement about Father becoming omnipotent bc again, I've not read the manga. If what you're stating is true then I would agree that the battle would be a stalemate against PR. Inhuman Beyonder would probably lose though.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@carter_esque: TOAA has no feats, but it's the concept that matters. The same happens with Truth Father... The only reason he lost was because of plot. He could have released that Sun on Earth and end it all... That being said, it's true he doesn't have feats, but it's similar to TOAA as concept goes.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: TOAA has no feats

It does. Creating the omniverse and literally drawing reality. Let me know if you want proof.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Are those feats proof of omnipotence?

This is as far as omnipotence gets, yes.

Creating the omniverse (yes, the term omniverse is actually stated) and literally drawing comic book reality like a comic book artist (yes, this is also actually mentioned: like a comic book artist), is as omnipotent as it gets.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I don't consider those feats proof of omnipotence but meh, what matters to me is the concept.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Beyonder Vs Father (FMA) - I`m going with Beyonder but Father is no slouch

@officialrikudousennin said:

ok lets make it fun??

Truth and kami vs beyonder I just changed it I got some good reasons why he cant be beat by those 2

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer: I don't consider those feats proof of omnipotence but meh, what matters to me is the concept.

then what do you consider as proof of omnipotence?

And im not sure i follow by what you mean "what matters to me is the concept".

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostRavage

@rolldestroyer: Killemall explained it to me... TOAA represents the writer's entity in the comicbook, because of that fact is why TOAA is considered omnipotent, not because he created the omniverse nor because he was creating realities... It's the concept, not the feats.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder take them all

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@stupid_people said:

ok lets make it fun??

Truth and kami vs beyonder I just changed it I got some good reasons why he cant be beat by those 2

Beyonder gets stomped hard bc he's not nigh-om like they are. Kami-Tenchi is actually omnipotent though..

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Killemall explained it to me... TOAA represents the writer's entity in the comicbook, because of that fact is why TOAA is considered omnipotent, not because he created the omniverse nor because he was creating realities... It's the concept, not the feats.

I agree completely actually.

I mentioned the omniversal creation only because you said TOAA is featless.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PowerWoman

Marvel have omniverse,so,that why beyonder is much more powerful than Kami,and in the comic book,no one is omnipotent ,they are cant kill us,so they are not omnipotent,omnipotent is just only relative,Kami only Multiverse level

Beyonder overkill

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Carter_esque

@officialrikudousennin:

@powerwoman said:

Marvel have omniverse,so,that why beyonder is much more powerful than Kami,and in the comic book,no one is omnipotent ,they are cant kill us,so they are not omnipotent,omnipotent is just only relative,Kami only Multiverse level

Beyonder overkill

Inhuman Beyonder (bc he's the only version that can be used in battles) is not on Kami Tenchi or Truth levels so he loses.

Btw, the characters in bold shouldn't be used either according to the forum rules.

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder overkill

I agree

@officialrikudousennin:

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

Inhuman Beyonder (bc he's the only version that can be used in battles) is not on Kami Tenchi or Truth levels so he loses.

Btw, the characters in bold shouldn't be used either according to the forum rules.

um sorry to tell you but he isn't I've looked at a lot of wikias and forums he hasn't been put on the omnipotent lists

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Carter_esque

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

I agree

@carter_esque said:

@officialrikudousennin:

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

um sorry to tell you but he isn't I've looked at a lot of wikias and forums he hasn't been put on the omnipotent lists

Who's not omnipotent? Tenchi or the Truth?

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

I agree

@carter_esque said:

@officialrikudousennin:

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

Both

The Truth= Universe

Kami= Multiverse

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PowerWoman

@carter_esque: No,1,omnipotent is just only relative

2,In the comic book,no one is omnipotent,because they are cant do anything if they are want to do it,like they are cant hurt/kill us even a bit

3,marvel universe is much bigger than other,no matter is DC or other

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

I agree

@carter_esque said:

@officialrikudousennin:

@powerwoman said:

Beyonder overkill

Both

The Truth= Universe

Kami= Multiverse

Why are they referred to as omnipotents in their own respective universes then? I've seen lists where they are indeed confirmed as conceptual omnipotents. I always thought of them as nigh- bc I don't think they have the feats to be considered omnip but there's no doubting that they are within their own universes.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's end this we all know that ltl couldn't stop thanos and toaa couldn't destroy

First to be called omni you gotta have all power of destruction which he couldn't destroy regulator and stop thanos or fix the unbalance thanos has created and couldn't control his own creation like regulator

He has personality which is a contradiction of an Omnipotent.

He was suprised by the Living Tribunal saying that he is not Omnipotent.

He doesn't know what going to happen, I.E if Adam Warlock is going to win or lose against BEYOND OMNIPOTENCE (!!1!11) Thanos.

He got mad at the Tribunal for questioning him.

He can't do something which by it's nature is obviously against Omnipotence

Which again proov

Which proov presence=toaa

Now presence is a 1tier being cause he himself was created by overmonitor and he can't destroy the beast he stated he was not omniscient

Now the chousen=presence=tooa

They are stated to be true deities, shown as enormously larger than all of existence combined, beyond physics, beyond logic, comprehension, scientific definition, and dimensional scale, the creators of an infinite number of higher-dimensional experiments and completely beyond all of existence.

The crucial information for their statistics lies in the original Japanese terms. There is a fairly clear separation between Kō jigen (高次元) and Chō jigen (超次元).

Kō jigen = higher dimensions = realms beyond understanding, beyond physics, but which can still be evaluated as existing and somehow justified logically (That is, you can call it 5-D or 10-D, etcetera).

Chō jigen (超次元) = super dimension = It is not Kō jigen. This has a fundamental difference with Kō jigen, it does not exist in any sense as Kō jigen, it can not be logically justified as Kō jigen, and it is plainly said to be beyond Kō jigen (that is literally "beyond higher dimensions").

Toaa= tier 1

The presence =tier 1

Chousen= tier 1

Kamitenchi > the chousen=the presence =toaa

Kami Tenchi is a transcendent entity that is as incomprehensible and boundless an existence to the Choushin (who are already transcendent in relation to dimensions, nonexistence, logic, and any scientific theories), as they are beyond the understanding of ordinary beings

Kami tenchi>marvel verse

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kami tenchi is superior, rest goes to him