Power Rangers

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SUNMAN

depends which versions of Power Rangers. But Power Rangers definitely have numbers and more resources. If you include evry Power Ranger ever it would be the worst overkill.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Power Rangers win... there are over 80 Power Rangers known in the US TV Shows
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

There was an episode of Power Rangers (in one of the later series' that is) where all of The Red Rangers from previous shows (including the original Red Ranger) had been brought together thanks to time travel and actually fought evil versions of The Beetle Borgs from an alternate reality and...if I remember correctly the Red Rangers kicked the $#*^ out of The Beetle Borgs. So I am assuming that The Power Rangers could just as easily defeat the good Beetle Borgs. Power Rangers FTW!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
King Hyperion said:
"There was an episode of Power Rangers (in one of the later series' that is) where all of The Red Rangers from previous shows (including the original Red Ranger) had been brought together thanks to time travel and actually fought evil versions of The Beetle Borgs from an alternate reality and...if I remember correctly the Red Rangers kicked the $#*^ out of The Beetle Borgs. So I am assuming that The Power Rangers could just as easily defeat the good Beetle Borgs. Power Rangers FTW!
"
You Are Correct. And that episode was called " Forever Red "... its one of my favorite Power Ranger episodes ever
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SUNMAN
King Hyperion said:
"There was an episode of Power Rangers (in one of the later series' that is) where all of The Red Rangers from previous shows (including the original Red Ranger) had been brought together thanks to time travel and actually fought evil versions of The Beetle Borgs from an alternate reality and...if I remember correctly the Red Rangers kicked the $#*^ out of The Beetle Borgs. So I am assuming that The Power Rangers could just as easily defeat the good Beetle Borgs. Power Rangers FTW!
"
They were not fighting Beetle Borgs. Granted they looked like them but  they were fighting some random bad guys.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
SUNMAN said:
"King Hyperion said:
"
They were not fighting Beetle Borgs. Granted they looked like them but  they were fighting some random bad guys.
"
I thought those were The Beetle Borgs ? Cause I remember at one point I think they were apart of the Machine Empire... or at least some robots that looked like them were
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SUNMAN
King Saturn said:
"SUNMAN said:
"King Hyperion said:
"
"
I thought those were The Beetle Borgs ? Cause I remember at one point I think they were apart of the Machine Empire... or at least some robots that looked like them were
"
They were robots that looked like them. All the bad guys were from the machine empire, who were trying to revive Lord Zeds ancient/mega powerful dragon zord.

Beetle Borgs has no relation to the machine Empire. The Beetle Borgs were originally three kids who got their powers from a magical ghost/genie and they were based off a comic book. 
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mooty_Pass

GO BIG BAD BETTLE BORGS!!!!