• 50 results
#1 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Ash and I know nothing at all about San Te. So you'll have to fill me in on them.

As for Conan and Taskmaster I know more about.

Well how I would want this to play out is have Katana, Bullseye, and the Predator open up a barrage of projectiles. Katana doesn't need her shurikens that much and Bullseye can virtually make anything into a projectile.

Some accuracy feats from Katana and Bullseye.

She openly admits that she could have adjusted her accuracy to kill him. Also petty sensing feat

Killing a women with a toothpick from 100 yards

Plus the shoulder cannon the Predator carries has a targeting system so he should be fine.

While the wall of projectiles comes towards your team that gives Wolverine ample time to sneak around and flank their side. Now the only real threat I see on your team is TaskMaster. Because I know Wolverine could take down Conan and Ash while they're scrambling around to dodge the assault from the rest of the team.

After both Katana and Bullseye throw all the shurikens, Bullseye can still throw arrows and those baseballs.

Able to tag Daken

I just don't think Conan and Ash are up for Katana's and Bullseye's projectiles. Now I'm sure you'll go off about Conan blocking arrows or something. But truth is, he isn't blocking this.

Firing off multiple rounds
Vaporizing 2 people in 1 shot, bye bye Ash and San
The fire power of a fully charged shoulder cannon

So I hope your team is fast.

Now is my team fast?

Bullseye

Dodging optic blasts from Cyclops
He controlled his heart beat to escape and reacted to a close range bullet.

Predator

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

-Predator: Cold War

Wolverine

.036 reaction time
Dodges a close range shot

Katana

Deflecting bullets
Deflecting Light beams
Notice where she is, and how close Green Arrow is

You tell me.

Plus when the projectlies slow down after Predator and Katana stop, they can get the drop on some of your guys.

With the Predators cloaking and Katana's stealth level they could pull it off easily.

I bet you're wondering what her stealth level is like well....

If I hadn't seen you reflected in your teammate's body armor I think you would've cleaved me in two

Also her swordsmanship

Able to hold her own against Ra's

Now are far as strength goes. The Predator is the strongest on my team, here are some strength feat

Ripping through a steel door

They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's someting out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that splitsecond before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made himscream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

Predator: Cold War

Kicking over a military truck full of men.

Tossing around a bison

Able to overcome a maximum security gate

(1:45 & 4:25)

Plus most of your team have steel weapons, right? My team can cut through your weapons.

Bone claws cut through steel
Cutting through tank armor and a helicopter
Steel door

Oh wait! Hell those smart disc could one shot 3/4 of your team.

Cuts a human in half
Cutting through guns

Also for TaskMaster, maybe a trick shot or 2 could handle him?

My team is faster, stronger, projectiles, stealth, I'm very interested in what Ash is suppose to due in the fight. I don't even see your team making it past the wall of projectiles. Besides TaskMaster. Then it's 4v1. And lets get real, he's good but not that good.

So yeah, I had to make this big because I'll be out of town tomorrow. So I wanted to get most of the stuff out of the way. Hope to hear from you.

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: hey, its kinda common courtesy to mention me when you respond, otherwise I don't know that you responded

#4 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: it's cool

@jwalser3 said:

I don't know much about Ash and I know nothing at all about San Te. So you'll have to fill me in on them.

As for Conan and Taskmaster I know more about.

Well how I would want this to play out is have Katana, Bullseye, and the Predator open up a barrage of projectiles. Katana doesn't need her shurikens that much and Bullseye can virtually make anything into a projectile.

Some accuracy feats from Katana and Bullseye.

She openly admits that she could have adjusted her accuracy to kill him. Also petty sensing feat

Killing a women with a toothpick from 100 yards

Plus the shoulder cannon the Predator carries has a targeting system so he should be fine.

While the wall of projectiles comes towards your team that gives Wolverine ample time to sneak around and flank their side. Now the only real threat I see on your team is TaskMaster. Because I know Wolverine could take down Conan and Ash while they're scrambling around to dodge the assault from the rest of the team.

After both Katana and Bullseye throw all the shurikens, Bullseye can still throw arrows and those baseballs.

Able to tag Dake

hmm, the problem is, anything Bullseye can do, Taskmaster can do the same

so, accuracy feats for taskmaster?

some regaular accuracy feats

and some Bullseye-style improvising

I just don't think Conan and Ash are up for Katana's and Bullseye's projectiles. Now I'm sure you'll go off about Conan blocking arrows or something. But truth is, he isn't blocking this.

Firing off multiple rounds
Vaporizing 2 people in 1 shot, bye bye Ash and San
The fire power of a fully charged shoulder cannon

predators don't usually do that against people who don't have guns

even if they do, I could easily argue that Taskmaster would be able to take him out before he got a shot off

what's that? "cloaking device"

Taskmaster doesn't need to see

Bullseye

Dodging optic blasts from Cyclops
He controlled his heart beat to escape and reacted to a close range bullet.

impressive, but nowhere near Taskmaster's repeated blocking of bullets

Predator

Wolverine

Katana

You tell me.

I don't think that was a feat from the actual predator in question, and before youy start saying that all Yautja are equatable, Alien vs predator

that bone claw Wolverine stuff doesn't really seem very impressive

Katana still seems nowhere near taskmaster

Katana stuff

Conan managed to beat the best swordsman on earth

San Te was able to destroy the head-master of Shaolin temple with his three section staff

and I think taskmaster will be able to sense them, if not Conan by himself

Now are far as strength goes. The Predator is the strongest on my team, here are some strength feat

which specific predator are you talking about?

Plus most of your team have steel weapons, right? My team can cut through your weapons.

Bone claws cut through steel

he looks amped in that scan

My team is faster, stronger, projectiles, stealth, I'm very interested in what Ash is suppose to due in the fight. I don't even see your team making it past the wall of projectiles. Besides TaskMaster. Then it's 4v1. And lets get real, he's good but not that good.

So yeah, I had to make this big because I'll be out of town tomorrow. So I wanted to get most of the stuff out of the way. Hope to hear from you.

as far as I can tell, we really just need to have Taskmaster fire a couple headshots for this wall of projectiles (since you decided that this wouldn't be about physical contest)

or Ash, Ash is pretty handy with a gun

Conan beats guys stronger than the average predator, as skilled as Katana, and as savage as Wolverine on a regular basis

Taskmaster pretty much smashes this

as for San Te and Ash?

well, let's see here

I'm gonna say he's as skilled as Katana as far as HtH goes

as for Ash, the guy's basically indestructible, he can make machines out of essentially nothing, carries a chainsaw, mechanical hand, and shotgun (double barreled, but can shoot at least four shots, and teh guy doesn't tend to miss) with him at all times

approximately that indestructable

#6 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I'm up for voting. I'm out of town on an iPad so I can't really upload scans or edit anything for that matter.

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: wait, people are voting on this?

i thought this was just personal competition

#8 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: .....yeah CAV have votes. I'm fine with what I posted. We can start voting now.

#9 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: you could have mentioned that before we started

#10 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: I also really don't think that we're done here

#11 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: I really don;t feel like we're done here

why do you want this over so badly?

who even would we have voting here?

#13 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: I feel like I would have been more prudent about our teams if you told me that we were genuinely competing here

#14 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I want this over because at the moment I can't fight back. My iPad doesn't have the editing tools to edit my posts or add scans or quote. Plus I feel like we posted enough.

And I'll just tag some followers.

#15 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: just tag some of your followers?

but I haven't been arguing to convince voters

#16 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby @wildvine @bumyboo @AweSam @Joshmightbe can you fine viners please read and vote.

#17 Edited by Shawnbaby (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: You both should be in agreement that you've made your best case before going to votes.

@betatesthighlander1: Viner vs Viner matches are always voted on by other users of the site. That's how the winner is decided. He didn't pull anything over on you. If you didn't know that...that's on you.

#18 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Okay, I'm back in town.

Those are impressive. But I don't see why my team should worry. If I have 4 bullet timers why should they worry about one guy? Now your team on the other hand.....you have 3 people who I don't think couldn't dodge all the shurikens and plasma bolts. It'll start with a 3v1 fire fight. And my team could suppress your team off the get go.

And if Bullseye can tag people like Spiderman, DareDevil, Gambit, Elecktra, etc. He can tag all your members.

Bullseye accuracy and tagging bullet timers

Headshots a group of men dressed as him, in the last scan he headshots him without looking.
Tagging Spiderman disguised as Venom

Tagging Spiderman again(backwards)

The fact that he can tag people like DareDevil and Spierman is impressive. See how they both have some special sense(spider sense/ radar sense). I know TaskMaster can move like both of them. But he doesn't have the senses that are the big factor in their encounters.

even if they do, I could easily argue that Taskmaster would be able to take him out before he got a shot off

True.

Well I could easily say Predator could take him out before he got a shot off?

He beat her because her mind was thinking of DareDevil and got distracted. It's still impressive but I don't think she was trying her hardest. Also, Bullseyes been able to beat her before, killing her ounce.

I don't think that was a feat from the actual predator in question, and before youy start saying that all Yautja are equatable, Alien vs predator

What are you talking about? They've shown stats that have consistent showings. If you're trying to argue about AVP and those Young Blood Predators getting killed then you know nothing about the AVPverse. Those were unskilled Predators out on the hunt that would basically make them men. Seeing how you linked Smiley as the Predator I guess I'm using Smiley. An Elite Predator.

The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it.

- South China Sea

The spear was snatched from his back by a shadowy, indistinct figure and the second man let loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear-wielding killer.The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

-Cold War

Evading gun fire and leaping over a fence.

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream.

. . .

One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head.

- Cold War

As for and Wolverine

Before my mind could even registered he'd leapt off the fence

He still dodged the bullet and what's not impressive about .036 reaction time?

Now you say Katana isn't on TaskMasters level? Well she doesn't have to go straight for him she has 3 other people to go after. And the fact that she deflected 3 light beams is impressive.

San Te was able to destroy the head-master of Shaolin temple with his three section staff

What did the Worlds best swordsman do that made him the best? It's very vague.

It's kinda like the Conan thing again. At least Ra's has feats to make it impressive that she held her own.

How will he sense her? I thought he only had photographic memory and that's it. Lol at the idea Conan could sense her. Because DeathStroke has heightened senses and was able to hear Black Canary's jaw move. The fact that he said he didn't hear her is impressive. I doubt Conan would sense her.

as far as I can tell, we really just need to have Taskmaster fire a couple headshots

Just because he can do that to a bunch of fodder policemen doesn't mean he is headshoting a whole team of bullet timers. Lol.

Conan beats guys stronger than the average predator, as skilled as Katana, and as savage as Wolverine on a regular basis

as for San Te and Ash?

well, let's see here

I know right, Dinosaurs, Apes, and stranglers. We don't need that Canon dump.

It's not going to be that easy.

And San Te isn't on the same level. What was I suppose to see besides people training? I am sure Katana could man handle the whole temple.

Ash's "Feats"

1. What? He shot a target that just stood there? Not impressed.
  2. He shoots at a witch that stands there, screams, then charges. Again, not impressed.
  3. Kinda a weird feat? He can handle being in a vortex but gets hurt when a book bites him? Seeing how my team has blades and what not, there shouldn't be a problem. Plus the scene is obviously comedic relief. So I can't take it seriously.

#20 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, hey man

I've been pretty swamped lately (sorry) but I'm back now I geuss

@jwalser3 said:

@betatesthighlander1: Okay, I'm back in town.

Those are impressive. But I don't see why my team should worry. If I have 4 bullet timers why should they worry about one guy? Now your team on the other hand.....you have 3 people who I don't think couldn't dodge all the shurikens and plasma bolts. It'll start with a 3v1 fire fight. And my team could suppress your team off the get go.

And if Bullseye can tag people like Spiderman, DareDevil, Gambit, Elecktra, etc. He can tag all your members.

Bullseye accuracy and tagging bullet timers

Predators are not bullet timers, and I don't think Bullseye is a bullet timer either

I also don't remember Wolverine ever really having anything to prove bullet timing (the stuff with the Daredevil is pretty iffy, IMO)

True.

Well I could easily say Predator could take him out before he got a shot off?

He beat her because her mind was thinking of DareDevil and got distracted. It's still impressive but I don't think she was trying her hardest. Also, Bullseyes been able to beat her before, killing her ounce.

well, Taskmaster has a shield with which he is fairly proficient, I've shown him countering attacks that he could not have seen, and he's fast enough to whip your average bullet-timer

My point still stands that Taskmaster does not need to see something to kill it

What are you talking about? They've shown stats that have consistent showings. If you're trying to argue about AVP and those Young Blood Predators getting killed then you know nothing about the AVPverse. Those were unskilled Predators out on the hunt that would basically make them men. Seeing how you linked Smiley as the Predator I guess I'm using Smiley. An Elite Predator.

well Conan is a man from the Howardverse, and so is Thoth-Amon; so should I say that Conan should be able to perform Thoth-Amon's magic simply because their the same species?

okay, I only want feats from Smiley for the rest of the fight then

The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it.

- South China Sea

The spear was snatched from his back by a shadowy, indistinct figure and the second man let loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear-wielding killer.The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

-Cold War

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream.

. . .

One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head.

- Cold War

all of these are from Smiley?

As for and Wolverine

who's narrating there?

Now you say Katana isn't on TaskMasters level? Well she doesn't have to go straight for him she has 3 other people to go after. And the fact that she deflected 3 light beams is impressive.

I mean, I guess

What did the Worlds best swordsman do that made him the best? It's very vague.

It's kinda like the Conan thing again. At least Ra's has feats to make it impressive that she held her own.

How will he sense her? I thought he only had photographic memory and that's it. Lol at the idea Conan could sense her. Because DeathStroke has heightened senses and was able to hear Black Canary's jaw move. The fact that he said he didn't hear her is impressive. I doubt Conan would sense her.

I mean, in a world where the vast majority of people used swords as weapons, he was noted as having more knowledge on the subject than any other man on earth; having survived a thousand battles by land and sea

I mean. Conan is kind huge on sensing when there are living beings out to kill him; he's sensed plenty of surprise attacks from Picts or daemons that no one else could notice

as far as I can tell, we really just need to have Taskmaster fire a couple headshots

Just because he can do that to a bunch of fodder policemen doesn't mean he is headshoting a whole team of bullet timers. Lol.

but, I don't think you've sufficiently proven most of your team as bullet-timers

as for San Te and Ash?

well, let's see here

I know right, Dinosaurs, Apes, and stranglers. We don't need that Canon dump.

okay man, just saying Conan's got some impressive stuff going on

It's not going to be that easy.

And San Te isn't on the same level. What was I suppose to see besides people training? I am sure Katana could man handle the whole temple.

well, I think it could still happen

as for Shaolin temple, I think he had some impressive strength, speed and durability feats there

and LOL that Katana could take solo a Chop SOckey interpretation od Shaolin temople

Ash's "Feats"

1. What? He shot a target that just stood there? Not impressed.
  2. He shoots at a witch that stands there, screams, then charges. Again, not impressed.
  3. Kinda a weird feat? He can handle being in a vortex but gets hurt when a book bites him? Seeing how my team has blades and what not, there shouldn't be a problem. Plus the scene is obviously comedic relief. So I can't take it seriously.

1. deadites are pretty tough, don't discount him so quick

2. what? did you see how tough that Witch was?

3. Comedic relief is Ash's whole thing, all of his feats could be contested that way

anyways, did you notice any serious physical wounds on him? pain comes easily but the guy is pretty indestructible

#21 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I can't stand how you reply to my posts. I feel like I'm on an Easter Egg hunt trying to find what you typed.

Any who.

Predators are not bullet timers, and I don't think Bullseye is a bullet timer either

I also don't remember Wolverine ever really having anything to prove bullet timing (the stuff with the Daredevil is pretty iffy, IMO)

Bullseye

Deflecting another close range bullet
Dodging a shot from Punisher

I don't see how he isn't. If he was able to dodge a barrage of optic blasts from Scott, he can dodge bullets.

Wolverine

You probably think Conan blocking 2 arrows is impressive....
After being tortured along with the other X-men, Wolverine breaks free and evades gun fire at close range from behind.
Dodging chain gun fire.

I mean what more do you want?

Katana

I used up my Predator speed feats so that's pretty much it. I don't know why you can't see my team dodging bullets. I can kinda understand Predator. But I'll cover Smiley more later.

well, Taskmaster has a shield with which he is fairly proficient, I've shown him countering attacks that he could not have seen, and he's fast enough to whip your average bullet-timer

And my team has faced other bullet timers as well. What's your point?

well Conan is a man from the Howardverse, and so is Thoth-Amon; so should I say that Conan should be able to perform Thoth-Amon's magic simply because their the same species?

No......Seriously what's hard to understand. Conan doesn't have magic powers. So you can't compare him to a being with magical powers. It's something Thoth was taught. Stats can be used because the Yautja have shown consistent showings in speed, durability, strength, etc. I am not posting skill feats from other Predators because they don't have the same fighting prowess. In various movies, comics, novels, games all the Predators have been shown to have similar stats.

That's fine, and you'll get skill feats from him. Stats can come from any other.

I mean, in a world where the vast majority of people used swords as weapons, he was noted as having more knowledge on the subject than any other man on earth; having survived a thousand battles by land and sea

I mean. Conan is kind huge on sensing when there are living beings out to kill him; he's sensed plenty of surprise attacks from Picts or daemons that no one else could notice

Okay, thank you for explaining.

And Conan could hear the sound of a jaw clicking?

Slade didn't hear Katana? I doubt Conan would either.

3. Comedic relief is Ash's whole thing, all of his feats could be contested that way

1. Stands there and growls........ I will discount him quickly.
  2. So? She still stood there, screamed and then charged. It's not like he tagged her moving inhumanly fast.
  3. Cool.

anyways, did you notice any serious physical wounds on him? pain comes easily but the guy is pretty indestructible

Cool, show me Ash tanking something like this.

Because I see cuts on his face. And I know he has been stabbed.

You haven't proven much. Ash, Conan, and San Te will get slaughtered with the first couple of seconds of the fight. Leaving only TaskMaster.

See you later.

#22 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

@betatesthighlander1: I can't stand how you reply to my posts. I feel like I'm on an Easter Egg hunt trying to find what you typed.

I do not currently have much access to a computer that agrees with comic vine very well

Bullseye

Deflecting another close range bullet
Dodging a shot from Punisher

I don't see how he isn't. If he was able to dodge a barrage of optic blasts from Scott, he can dodge bullets.

first one doesn't look like an actual gun

second one just looks like Frank missed

Wolverine

You probably think Conan blocking 2 arrows is impressive....
After being tortured along with the other X-men, Wolverine breaks free and evades gun fire at close range from behind.
Dodging chain gun fire.

I mean what more do you want?

arrows are not bullets

and aim-dodging (what he was doing) is not bullet timing

Katana

sure, I'll take that

And my team has faced other bullet timers as well. What's your point?

taskmaster should neutralize your Yautja, my team gets an advantage from that

No......Seriously what's hard to understand. Conan doesn't have magic powers. So you can't compare him to a being with magical powers. It's something Thoth was taught. Stats can be used because the Yautja have shown consistent showings in speed, durability, strength, etc. I am not posting skill feats from other Predators because they don't have the same fighting prowess. In various movies, comics, novels, games all the Predators have been shown to have similar stats.

That's fine, and you'll get skill feats from him. Stats can come from any other.

no, Yautja don't really show total consistency in those areas either

seriously, are you trying to say that the entire species all have the exact same strength and durability?

and weightlifting is considered a skill, so is bullet-dodging

you've already stated that some predators have less skill than others, so your really not making much sense right there

Okay, thank you for explaining.

And Conan could hear the sound of a jaw clicking?

okay, so all we have is Green Arrow's presumption that he actually heard that in the first place

presuming that he did, I would have to ask you, does Canary's jaw shatter every time she uses her powers?

no?

than we kinda have to presume her jaw has different properties than the jaw of a regular human, so we really don't have any idea how loud that is

1. Stands there and growls........ I will discount him quickly.
  2. So? She still stood there, screamed and then charged. It's not like he tagged her moving inhumanly fast.
  3. Cool.

1. they turn regular humans into jets of blood, if that's a feat

2. I think she was moving pretty fast there

3. good to know

Cool, show me Ash tanking something like this.

and in the comics, he tanked this

You haven't proven much. Ash, Conan, and San Te will get slaughtered with the first couple of seconds of the fight. Leaving only TaskMaster.

See you later.

yeah, Taskmaster is going to slaughter Smiley from the get-go

leaving Conan to hack Wolverine to death

San Te should be able to disarm Katana (considering all he's done before)

and I'm seeing Ash pulling a regular victory against bullseye, if you want more feats....

#23 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Here we go again.

I do not currently have much access to a computer that agrees with comic vine very well

Okay, I understand.

1. It's a wrist mounted gun.
  2. He is clearly looking in the direction it's fired. Plus his posture is too awkward to assume he was just standing there like that. He dodged it.

arrows are not bullets

1. I was simply making a joke. Because I'm going to ask for Conan reaction time. I know you'll post him blocking an arrow. So I show you Wolverine slashing through a bunch of arrows. Because well Wolverine > Conan in reaction/combat speed.
  2. You see the movement drawn out. He did a backflip and dodged both their rifles.

seriously, are you trying to say that the entire species all have the exact same strength and durability?

you've already stated that some predators have less skill than others, so your really not making much sense right there

Yes they do. I never said they all had the same exact strength and durability. If you read my post I said, " In various movies, comics, novels, games all the Predators have been shown to have similar stats." I even underlined it for you.

Because Yautja have shown SIMILAR stats in the Predatorverse. I thought I'd show you, seeing how you must not know much on the Universe.

Strength

Rips through a steel door. In the same scan you see another bust out of his restraints.

Throwing around a bison

At 1:45 & 4:25, lifts a maximum security door.

They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's someting out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that splitsecond before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made himscream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

Predator: Cold War

Knocks over a military truck.

Pushing off 8 full grown men.

Busts through a stone wall.

Speed

Full clip
Ran after a train

Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.

Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.

After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

Predator: Cold War -Page 213

I've already posted some of the speed feats. So I'm not going to bother to much about that.

Durability

Coming from a different angle, the bullet entered the Predator's body. This third bullet lodged deep inside, coming to rest only after it had cut through several vital organs.

. . .

"The demon isn't dead yet," said Sukhon.

"The 'demon' will be dead if it doesn't get some expert medical attention. I put a bullet with an exploding tip right through its back. No exit wound."

. . .

Still, the Predator's condition did not yet warrant self-destruct. He had been hurt worse and emerged victorious. Once on a planet half a galaxy away, a venomous metal worm twice his size had shot up through the earth and pinned him through the chest armour. The Predator had chopped its head off, cut off its tail, and gone on to fight for another four hours with the rest of the worm inside his chest, before withdrawing to repair the damage. The wheeze as its breathing grew worse indicated deep-tissue damage, but nothing irreversible. Medical care on board its ship would allow it to recover.

- South China Sea

Survives a point blank grenade

Much like in the movie.

All it did was damage his cloaking device.
Survives a shot gun blast to the face, and a rocket launcher
Again with the shot gun blasts
Almost the same thing. Why? Because it's their base stats.

At 5:25 takes a gun shot to the eye.

So yeah, they have consistent feats.

okay, so all we have is Green Arrow's presumption that he actually heard that in the first place

presuming that he did, I would have to ask you, does Canary's jaw shatter every time she uses her powers?

no?

than we kinda have to presume her jaw has different properties than the jaw of a regular human, so we really don't have any idea how loud that is

"Heightened senses"

Does Conan have such a thing? I don't think so.

1. Okay.
  2. Eh. Even if she was(really wasn't) she was still an easy target. Why? Stand, scream, charge. Giving Ash ample time to aim and hit her.

As for Ash's "feats"

1. I don't see what was impressive about the pit scene. He got smacked around by a zombie and was worried about a spike wall. Which again is a sharp kinda thing right? The Sentry thing, even if it was conan I'd say that Sentry is depowered.
  2. Which yet again, you haven't shown me him tanking a blade, spike, sword. Why? Because he'll get hurt.

Bullseye will easily pick him off. If he can tag DareDevil, Spiderman, Daken, he can tag Ash.

San Te has cool stuff. But Katana is good fighter as well.

Taking on Vampires(enhanced reflexes, enhanced speed)
Takes out 7 men
Pressure points
Takes out assassins that were following her

As for Smiley's skill.

Skill Feats

Smiley and another Predator take down a group of Synthetics which are physically and mentally superior to humans

Smiley takes down groups of xenomorphs

Smiley fights and kills a Queen in hand to hand combat

Notice how he uses both melee and his shoulder canon to fight a group.

leaving Conan to hack Wolverine to death

Right.

Have fun tagging him.

Plus dat insane healing factor.

Unless you can show me Conan dealing with some one on Logan's speed. And I know you'll use a low showing of him getting tagged by some one slower. Then I'll show you 3x more scans of him fighting people with enhanced speed. So don't waste your time.

Just show me Conan doing something impressive.

Hope to wrap this up soon. Haha.

#24 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@betatesthighlander1: Here we go again.

Okay, I understand.

okay, I think I have something better now, but your posts are far to long for me to keep all of this up

@jwalser3 said:

1. It's a wrist mounted gun.
  2. He is clearly looking in the direction it's fired. Plus his posture is too awkward to assume he was just standing there like that. He dodged it.

1. meh, we still don't know what the exact speed was

2. none of that is anywhere close to proving that he dodged it

@jwalser3 said:

arrows are not bullets

1. I was simply making a joke. Because I'm going to ask for Conan reaction time. I know you'll post him blocking an arrow. So I show you Wolverine slashing through a bunch of arrows. Because well Wolverine > Conan in reaction/combat speed.
  2. You see the movement drawn out. He did a backflip and dodged both their rifles.

1. no, I'm not seeing where Wolverine was proved faster than Conan

2. yes, he was clearly aim-dodging, every superhero in comic books does this on a regular basis, because apparently bad guys in comics don't know how to actually use guns

@jwalser3 said:

Yes they do. I never said they all had the same exact strength and durability. If you read my post I said, " In various movies, comics, novels, games all the Predators have been shown to have similar stats." I even underlined it for you.

Because Yautja have shown SIMILAR stats in the Predatorverse. I thought I'd show you, seeing how you must not know much on the Universe.

1. similar is not the same, their feats still are not interchangeable, because their different beings

2. they have, but that does not mean that every Youtja can do everything that very other Yautja can

@jwalser3 said:

no?

"Heightened senses"

Does Conan have such a thing? I don't think so.

"vague powers"?

yes, I think Conan has some of those

1. Okay.
  2. Eh. Even if she was(really wasn't) she was still an easy target. Why? Stand, scream, charge. Giving Ash ample time to aim and hit her.

but he still survived an assault from someone who had turned a human into a jet of blood

As for Ash's "feats"

1. I don't see what was impressive about the pit scene. He got smacked around by a zombie and was worried about a spike wall. Which again is a sharp kinda thing right? The Sentry thing, even if it was conan I'd say that Sentry is depowered.
  2. Which yet again, you haven't shown me him tanking a blade, spike, sword. Why? Because he'll get hurt.

Bullseye will easily pick him off. If he can tag DareDevil, Spiderman, Daken, he can tag Ash.

San Te has cool stuff. But Katana is good fighter as well.

1. okay then, sure, whatever

2. I mean, guy doesn't get stabbed mush I don't guess

3. oh right, I forgot about all of those times Bullseye managed to kill people who had names or abilities

4. ehhh

Taking on Vampires(enhanced reflexes, enhanced speed)

enhanced to what extent?

Pressure points

San Te also takes out multiple people at once fairly often

not exactly combat practical

Takes out assassins that were following her

her dialogue suggests that they weren't very good assassins

would anything suggest they were?

Smiley and another Predator take down a group of Synthetics which are physically and mentally superior to humans

as Ash takes down deadites or Conan takes down daemons

as San Te takes down chop sockey villains and Taskmaster takes down superheroes

Smiley takes down groups of xenomorphs

that is actually pretty impressive

Smiley fights and kills a Queen in hand to hand combat

I think Conan has him beat there

"It towered above him like a clinging black cloud. It seemed to flow about him in almost

liquid waves, to envelop and engulf him. His madly slashing saber sheared through it

again and again, his ripping poniard tore and rent it; he was deluged with a slimy liquid

that must have been its sluggish blood. Yet its fury was nowise abated.He could not tell whether he was slashing off its members or whether he was cleaving its

bulk, which knit behind the slicing blade. He was tossed to and fro in the violence of that

awful battle, and had a dazed feeling that he was fighting not one, but an aggregation of

lethal creatures. The thing seemed to be biting, clawing, crushing and clubbing him all at

the same time. He felt fangs and talons rend his flesh; flabby cables that were yet hard as

iron encircled his limbs and body, and worse than all, something like a whip of scorpions

fell again and again across his shoulders, back and breast, tearing the skin and filling his

veins with a poison that was like liquid fire.

They had rolled beyond the circle of light, and it was in utter blackness that the

Cimmerian battled. Once he sank his teeth, beast- like, into the flabby substance of his foe,

revolting as the stuff writhed and squirmed like living rubber from between his iron jaws.

In that hurricane of battle they were rolling over and over, farther and farther down the

tunnel. Conan’s brain reeled with the punishment he was taking. His breath came in

whistling gasps between his teeth. High above him he saw a great toadlike face, dimly

limned in an eery glow that seemed to emanate from it. And with a panting cry that was

half curse, half gasp of straining agony, he lunged toward it, thrusting with all his waning

power. Hilt-deep the saber sank, somewhere below the grisly face, and a convulsive

shudder heaved the vast bulk that half enveloped the Cimmerian. With a volcanic burst of

contraction and expansion, it tumbled backward, rolling now with frantic haste down the

corridor. Conan went with it, bruised, battered, invincible, hanging on like a bulldog to

the hilt of his saber which he could not withdraw, tearing and ripping at the shuddering

bulk with the poniard in his left hand, goring it to ribbons."

-Xuthal at Dusk

Notice how he uses both melee and his shoulder canon to fight a group.

only when outnumbered

Have fun tagging him.

well, unless Conan is in one of his famous melancholies, he probably will

Plus dat insane healing factor.

eh, Conan's dealt with worse

Unless you can show me Conan dealing with some one on Logan's speed. And I know you'll use a low showing of him getting tagged by some one slower. Then I'll show you 3x more scans of him fighting people with enhanced speed. So don't waste your time.

oh, well, if only the parts that are advantageous to you count, debating could be difficult

also, fighting speedsters does not make someone a speedster(in Marvel) observe

as for Conan fighting speedsters, the giant Spider from The Tower of the Elephant comes to mind

Just show me Conan doing something impressive.

if you want to see all of the impressive stuff Conan has done, we're gonna be here a while

#25 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: also, Howard seems to think him pretty fast

In an instant he was the center of a hurricane of stabbing spears and lashing clubs. But he moved in a blinding blur of steel. Spears bent on his armor or swished empty air, and his sword sang its death-song. The fighting-madness of his race was upon him, and with a red mist of unreasoning fury wavering before his blazing eyes, he cleft skulls, smashed breasts, severed limbs, ripped out entrails, and littered the deck like a shambles with a ghastly harvest of brains and blood.

-Queen of the Black Coast

#26 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

1. Okay, well non the less he still blocked a close range shot
  2. No one stands like that. He is looking right at the shot. If you don't want to believe it that's fine. I have already posted him blocking a bullet and dodging optic blasts. So he would have the speed to handle Ash.

Plus if by some insane chance Ash lives through Bullseye's accuracy, he isn't making it past his h2h.

Bullseye Vs Elektra:

He dodges a point blank shot at 4

Who has Ash faced with any kind of fighting skill on par with them?

2. yes, he was clearly aim-dodging, every superhero in comic books does this on a regular basis, because apparently bad guys in comics don't know how to actually use guns

1. Again it was a joke. I expected a arrow blocking scan.

But the thing is, Wolverine is faster. I think the problem is, is that you can't prove Conan to be able to dodge a bullet so you use a "Well those guys are bad shots!". Which I got to say is a poor debating style. That's like me saying all those guys Conan fought were bad swordsmen.

But if you want more....

He was able to cut the barrel in half after he pulled the trigger
His back was turned and he was able to dodge it.

1. similar is not the same, their feats still are not interchangeable, because their different beings

2. they have, but that does not mean that every Youtja can do everything that very other Yautja can

Humans have an average speed, average lifting weight, etc. I don't see the difference. If all these Predators are showing consistent strength, speed, and durability feats I don't see why they're not interchangeable.

"vague powers"?

DeathStroke > Conan senses

This is the guy who has been able to tag Flash twice, see heat vision, etc. It shouldn't even matter because you want a Wolverine vs Conan.

In an instant he was the center of a hurricane of stabbing spears and lashing clubs. But he moved in a blinding blur of steel. Spears bent on his armor or swished empty air, and his sword sang its death-song. The fighting-madness of his race was upon him, and with a red mist of unreasoning fury wavering before his blazing eyes, he cleft skulls, smashed breasts, severed limbs, ripped out entrails, and littered the deck like a shambles with a ghastly harvest of brains and blood.

Nothing Wolverine can't do.

oh right, I forgot about all of those times Bullseye managed to kill people who had names or abilities

And who has Ash defeated? Bullseye killed Elektra, and able to tag Daken who has dodged a point blank shot. So Ash isn't dodging any of his projectiles. Nice try.

As for the Katana vs San Te, I have nothing else to show you.

only when outnumbered

Right it's not like there is 4 people he can use that tactic on. Like while he is fighting TaskMaster he could use it on a defensless Conan, San Te, haha or Ash.

Like Dinosaurs, Apes, and sliced one Frost Giant in the leg before getting one shotted.

When the flug did I say that? Even if any member of your team was faster then Logan that's not a huge problem.

So really some one faster shouldn't be a problem. If any of them were faster.

if you want to see all of the impressive stuff Conan has done, we're gonna be here a while

Please spare us the Conan dump. Yes, he caught a spear mid air, Wolverine slashed 3 rockets out of the air.

Conan fought the greatest swordsman in the Conan-verse, well Wolverine has faced swordsmen who can deflect bullets.

Conan killed dinosaurs and apes, lol so has Wolverine PLUS those giant apes were able to knock Hulk backwards.

But any who, I'm pretty much done. I'll let the fine users of Comicvine to decide who wins this.

#27 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@betatesthighlander1:

1. Okay, well non the less he still blocked a close range shot
  2. No one stands like that. He is looking right at the shot. If you don't want to believe it that's fine. I have already posted him blocking a bullet and dodging optic blasts. So he would have the speed to handle Ash.

Plus if by some insane chance Ash lives through Bullseye's accuracy, he isn't making it past his h2h.

Bullseye Vs Elektra:

He dodges a point blank shot at 4

well, Ash isn't exactly the least accurate guy to ever live; got a sword and a chain with a sawed off-shotgun

and I don't remember Elektra or Deadpool ever turning anyone into a geyser of blood

and he's still not dodging that shot, there are no motion lines (or anything else) to suggest that he moved out of the way

@jwalser3 said:

1. Again it was a joke. I expected a arrow blocking scan.

But the thing is, Wolverine is faster. I think the problem is, is that you can't prove Conan to be able to dodge a bullet so you use a "Well those guys are bad shots!". Which I got to say is a poor debating style. That's like me saying all those guys Conan fought were bad swordsmen.

But if you want more....

He was able to cut the barrel in half after he pulled the trigger
His back was turned and he was able to dodge it.

1. that really proves essentially nothing in terms of speed

2. again, what suggests that the other guy didn't just miss?

@jwalser3 said:

Humans have an average speed, average lifting weight, etc. I don't see the difference. If all these Predators are showing consistent strength, speed, and durability feats I don't see why they're not interchangeable.

no, humans do not have a consistent speed, lifting weight, or average speed, if they did there would be no such thing as "athletics"

and they really aren't, you can't just attach feats from one guy onto another because they share a species

@jwalser3 said:

"vague powers"?

DeathStroke > Conan senses

This is the guy who has been able to tag Flash twice, see heat vision, etc. It shouldn't even matter because you want a Wolverine vs Conan.

well, in all honesty I'm seeing Taskmaster taking down pretty much all of your guys

anyways, your listing one of the primary PIS feats as a feat for Deathstroke right there

@jwalser3 said:

okay man, if you say so

@jwalser3 said:

oh right, I forgot about all of those times Bullseye managed to kill people who had names or abilities

And who has Ash defeated? Bullseye killed Elektra, and able to tag Daken who has dodged a point blank shot. So Ash isn't dodging any of his projectiles. Nice try.

okay, so Elektra is the only person you can think of, who has a name, that Bullseye was ever able to kill?

anyways, tagging speedsters(in Marvel) does not mean that someone is actually that fast

Ash defeated

1. Evil Ash

2. Winter Soldier

3. Howard The Duck

4. Robert Durant

5. Jason Voorhes

6. Freddy Krueger

to name a few

@jwalser3 said:

only when outnumbered

Right it's not like there is 4 people he can use that tactic on. Like while he is fighting TaskMaster he could use it on a defensless Conan, San Te, haha or Ash.

hmmmm, I'm seeing Taskmaster shooting this guy in the face before the fight has gotten very far

@jwalser3 said:

Like Dinosaurs, Apes, and sliced one Frost Giant in the leg before getting one shotted.

geting one shotted?

what are you talking about?

when does he get one-shotted in that fight?

also, it went basically the same way in the story

"Brothers!" cried the girl, dancing between them. "Look who follows! I have brought you a man to slay! Take his heart that we may lay it smoking on our father' board!" The giants answered with roars like the grinding of ice-bergs on a frozen shore and heaved up their shining axes as the maddened Cimmerian hurled himself upon them. A frosty blade flashed before his eyes, blinding him with its brightness, and he gave back a terrible stroke that sheared through his foe's thigh. With a groan the victim fell, and at the instant Conan was dashed into the snow, his left shoulder numb from the blow of the survivor, from which the Cimmerian's mail had barely saved his life. Conan saw the remaining giant looming high above him like a colossus carved of ice, etched against the cold glowing sky. The axe fell, to sink through the snow and deep into the frozen earth as Conan hurled himself aside and leaped to his feet. The giant roared and wrenched his axe free, but even as he did, Conan's sword sang down. The giant's knees bent and he sank slowly into the snow, which turned crimson with the blood that gushed from his half-severed neck. Conan wheeled, to see the girl standing a short distance away, staring at him in wide-eyed horror, all the mockery gone from her face. He cried out fiercely and the blood-drops flew from his sword as his hand shook in the intensity of his passion. "Call the rest of your brothers!" he cried. "I'll give their hearts to the wolves! You can not escape me--"
he took on two with no real problem, seemed like he could take on more without much trouble from them either
@jwalser3 said:

When the flug did I say that? Even if any member of your team was faster then Logan that's not a huge problem.

So really some one faster shouldn't be a problem. If any of them were faster.

yeah, none of my guys have a fighting style vaguely similar to what Wolverine was describing

@jwalser3 said:

Please spare us the Conan dump. Yes, he caught a spear mid air, Wolverine slashed 3 rockets out of the air.

Conan fought the greatest swordsman in the Conan-verse, well Wolverine has faced swordsmen who can deflect bullets.

Conan killed dinosaurs and apes, lol so has Wolverine PLUS those giant apes were able to knock Hulk backwards.

But any who, I'm pretty much done. I'll let the fine users of Comicvine to decide who wins this.

1. cutting rockets out of a swarm of rockets is not a peed feat, that's like trying to say getting wet in the rain makes a rock faster than raindrops

2. yeah, and how do swordsmen who actually swordfight do against Wolverine again?

3. impressive enough I suppose

okay then, let us see!

#28 Posted by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be honest. I didn't read all of it.

As far as I'm concered all those Army of Darkness cross overs are non canon. And if he is so durable, how did he saw his own hand off? I don't see how this scans don't show you that Logan has the same speed as Conan.

getting wet in the rain makes a rock faster than raindrops

Reading your stuff gives me a headache. ^ Like what?

You can't even get through your head that Bullseye>>>>> Ash's accuracy. I'm opening up the voting.

#29 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Don't bother with him. It is not worth it.

#30 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

I'll be honest. I didn't read all of it.

As far as I'm concered all those Army of Darkness cross overs are non canon. And if he is so durable, how did he saw his own hand off? I don't see how this scans don't show you that Logan has the same speed as Conan.

Ash can cut his own hand off with a chainsaw because, as far as i can tell, he enhances technology by handling it (evidenced by his ability to fire four shots from a two shot gun, make an iron hand function with no power source, seems to have some sort of magic powers or something

@jwalser3 said:

getting wet in the rain makes a rock faster than raindrops

Reading your stuff gives me a headache. ^ Like what?

You can't even get through your head that Bullseye>>>>> Ash's accuracy. I'm opening up the voting.

wait, are you talking about the time he cut the robot or that other, totally separate incident where he cut up the robot Colossus threw?

because you seem to think I was talking about something when I clearly was not

and you can't seem to understand that either way, Taskmaster is far more accurate and has far better reflexes than Bullseye

@diredrill said:

@jwalser3: Don't bother with him. It is not worth it.

hello there, how are you today?

#31 Posted by Shawnbaby (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, I see nothing from Betatesthighlander other than to constantly lowball other characters in an effort to make his seem better. On Comicvine, if you can't make an argument without constantly resorting to lowballing characters...you can't win. Try making more supporting arguments for why your characters can beat his characters At Their Best or don't bother.

My vote goes to jwalser.

#32 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, I see nothing from Betatesthighlander other than to constantly lowball other characters in an effort to make his seem better. On Comicvine, if you can't make an argument without constantly resorting to lowballing characters...you can't win. Try making more supporting arguments for why your characters can beat his characters At Their Best or don't bother.

My vote goes to jwalser.

thank you for voting on this thread

I appreciate your attention to our debate

#33 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to jwalser.

Preach brother preach!

#34 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to jwalser.

I would have to question why you say that all I did was low ball, I supplied plenty of feats for my characters

and I had more, but my partner told me that I should not have posted them

I would like to understand what AI did that you defined as low balling, because I'm not yet entirely sure on what you mean by that

#35 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: You take the lowest level of feats for the opposing team and apply them to the battle all the while taking the highest level of feats and apply them for your team. This practice is unsporting at best and in your case it is downright dishonest. This goes back to Bad Faith and how your continued reliance on Bad Faith debate tactics will inevitably be your downfall.

#36 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: You take the lowest level of feats for the opposing team and apply them to the battle all the while taking the highest level of feats and apply them for your team. This practice is unsporting at best and in your case it is downright dishonest. This goes back to Bad Faith and how your continued reliance on Bad Faith debate tactics will inevitably be your downfall.

not sure if debating and faith are really supposed to go hand-in-hand

also, I'm not really sure when I was using the very worst feats from my opponents, I mean, could you at least give an example?

#37 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Good Faith and Bad Faith have nothing to do with religion they are principles that apply to number of things. Look it up! You may learn something.

I won't give an example because you will simply attempt to rationalize it with ridiculous claims or edit it away and lie about it.

#38 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Good Faith and Bad Faith have nothing to do with religion they are principles that apply to number of things. Look it up! You may learn something.

I know that, but if people want to debate facts than they have to be skeptical, otherwise we just get a bunch of people spouting nonsense and getting mads when people say that it's nonsense

I won't give an example because you will simply attempt to rationalize it with ridiculous claims or edit it away and lie about it.

again, your strategy is to do the exact opposite of doing stuff

this is a bout our conversation so far

"your doing something bad"

"what?"

"oh yeah, like I even need to tell you, your just doing something bad and you know it, and if you want to know the bad thing you did than your just having bad faith in me and are a bad person because you doubt total strangers"

#39 Posted by Shawnbaby (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: as others have stated...you constantly use only low end showings of your opponents and high end showings of your own characters. Every character has low-end showings. For example:

Here's Taskmaster crying like a little girl during an encounter Moon Knight. If we were all to debate like you do...you'd see these scans pop up every debate Taskmaster is involved in. But it doesn't happen oiften...because we know that is a very low showing and is not indicative who Taskmaster is. Every battle on Comic Vine assumes that the characters in question are at their best. That's why Lowballing is frowned upon...and that's why you don't get much traction when you attempt it. When you lowball..it's not the character that looks bad...it's you.

You also try to actually lowball the medium-high range feats of any character you debate against. And you never provide examples of your characters operating at the same level...even though you claim that the feats shown are nothing that special. If tagging three rockets in mid-jump is no big deal...why can you not provide any examples of your characters doing so?

You make Statements such as "Taskmaster is far more accurate than Bullseye"....yet you don't back that statement up with anything at all. Show me Taskmaster doing this:

You also continue to try and pass of Non-Canon events as evidence when the characters portrayed are alternate versions. For example: You have Ash getting hit by Marvel Zombies Sentry and try to pass it off as a durability feat. Problem being Marvel Zombies Sentry is not 616 Sentry...and he doesn't have the same feats. Marvel Zombies Characters in particular are vastly different from their 616 counterparts. Add to the fact that it's from a Crossover as well...and your scan is worth less than nothing. I can show you scans of Venom beating up Superman...but you'd be a fool if you took them seriously.

#40 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash can cut his own hand off with a chainsaw because, as far as i can tell, he enhances technology by handling it

Please show me an onscreen/onpannel statement that says that he does that. Because as far as I can tell isn't going to cut it.

Taskmaster is far more accurate and has far better reflexes than Bullseye

Because you posted some accuracy feats in the third post. I'll show you better.

@betatesthighlander1 said:

Yawn. The first row is nothing but gun play. Easy for Bullseye.

6 easy headshots and without looking, another head shot
A billion to one shot.....

I mean seriously. This is the guy who can make a paper airplane deadly.

Another thing is the whole f@cking bullet dodging feats. It's always, Hur dur they missed because they're bad guys! You only say that crap because you know Conan is no were near my teams speed. That goes for Ash and San Te.

okay man, if you say so

Seriously?! If I say so?! You finally show me one feat for Conan's speed, and I show you 2 more for Logan that basically say the same stuff. But IMO moving faster than your brain can process is better then a blur. Because humans can process blurs of motion. It just shows how badly you're in denial that Wolverine is faster than Conan. You can't prove much for Conan's speed so you go off saying that all those trained soldiers were bad shots. Catching a spear is nothing compared to what Wolverine has done, and you can't stand it. So you try and low ball and say that the shooters missed.

I'm not even going to continue for Ash vs Bullseye because the fact you think Ash stands any chance with such laughable feats is ridiculous. San Te showed no reflexes or skill Katana couldn't handle in those annoying 10 minute long videos(you could have told me which part to skip to) And Smiley vs TaskMaster is tough to say. Again Smiley has the stats and tech over TaskMaster.

But you really think Conan has better feats the Wolverine. To bad anything Conan can do, so can Wolverine.

Brings down a T-rex, now I don't recall ever seeing Conan take down one of them
Giant apes, in Savage Wolverine #5 one of them bites and hits Hulk so the fact that he took down 3 is impressive
No claws

So really, there is nothing special about what Conan has done. Conan can probably block arrows and spears. While Wolverine has slashed away bullets.

#41 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: are we still going? I mean, for quite some time you've been telling me how much you wanted this over soon, and now suddenly you don't? okay then

@jwalser3 said:

Ash can cut his own hand off with a chainsaw because, as far as i can tell, he enhances technology by handling it

Please show me an onscreen/onpannel statement that says that he does that. Because as far as I can tell isn't going to cut it.

what, we need statements now? I thought we debated based off of feats

*firing more shots than the gun actually held

*making a functional automatic limb with no power source

the man is clearly a technopath

@jwalser3 said:

Taskmaster is far more accurate and has far better reflexes than Bullseye

Because you posted some accuracy feats in the third post. I'll show you better.

@betatesthighlander1 said:

Yawn. The first row is nothing but gun play. Easy for Bullseye.

6 easy headshots and without looking, another head shot
A billion to one shot.....

I mean seriously. This is the guy who can make a paper airplane deadly.

you wanna reformat that? because that's really hard to respond to right now

@jwalser3 said:

Another thing is the whole f@cking bullet dodging feats. It's always, Hur dur they missed because they're bad guys! You only say that crap because you know Conan is no were near my teams speed. That goes for Ash and San Te.

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, your saying that i begin statements with Hurr Durr, therefor my arguments are invalid

a brilliant strategy good sir, couldn't have thought of a better one if I were still in second grade

good to know that literally everyone ever who has faced a man with a gun, but was not shot, is indeed a bullet timer, ahve you seen any of taht crazy bullt-timing Batman does when he bursts down from a skylight?

maybe you should rethink this argument

@jwalser3 said:

okay man, if you say so

Seriously?! If I say so?! You finally show me one feat for Conan's speed, and I show you 2 more for Logan that basically say the same stuff. But IMO moving faster than your brain can process is better then a blur. Because humans can process blurs of motion. It just shows how badly you're in denial that Wolverine is faster than Conan. You can't prove much for Conan's speed so you go off saying that all those trained soldiers were bad shots. Catching a spear is nothing compared to what Wolverine has done, and you can't stand it. So you try and low ball and say that the shooters missed.

I mean, what it means when it's talking about the brain processing is pretty vague, and the brain can't process blurs, that's why their blurry

and yeah, mooks with guns, in comics, never hit their targets, like, ever (yes, I know they do rarely, but the percentage is negligible)

seriously, you have no accuracy feats for those guys and act like their the best marksmen who ever lived, that doesn't really stand on its own as a debate

@jwalser3 said:

I'm not even going to continue for Ash vs Bullseye because the fact you think Ash stands any chance with such laughable feats is ridiculous. San Te showed no reflexes or skill Katana couldn't handle in those annoying 10 minute long videos(you could have told me which part to skip to) And Smiley vs TaskMaster is tough to say. Again Smiley has the stats and tech over TaskMaster.

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, those feats were luaghable, sorry

I mean, here I was thinking that to say something in a debate you actually needed a reason, when all I ever had to do is declare th other guy ahd laughable feats, and then i don't even have to try

wow! you sure have taught me a lot about how easy debating is!

@jwalser3 said:

But you really think Conan has better feats the Wolverine. To bad anything Conan can do, so can Wolverine.

Brings down a T-rex, now I don't recall ever seeing Conan take down one of them
Giant apes, in Savage Wolverine #5 one of them bites and hits Hulk so the fact that he took down 3 is impressive
No clawsSo really, there is nothing special about what Conan has done. Conan can probably block arrows and spears. While Wolverine has slashed away bullets.

okay, when has Wolverine ever sliced a moving bullet? because I think you would have posted that by now if it actually happenned

your first scan of Wolverine taking down a raptor was considerably less impressive than what Conan did

the second one depended on adamantium bones, which he does not actually have in this match

the first T-Rex scan shows Wolverine having a lot of trouble, and While I don't remember Conan fighting T-Rex specifically, he ahs taken down a variety of monstrosities that should be as tough or tougher

I already showed him taking down Frost Giants (of about the same size) with considerably less difficulty

I already showed him fighting a variety of abominations (of similar size) with considerably less difficulty

here's him fighting a giant reptilian

you can find a more complete version of that fight here http://www.gutenberg.org/files/32759/32759-h/32759-h.htm

Conan was killing giant beasts with his bare hands while he was still a teenager, what Wolverine did to that dimetrodon is hardly impressive

@betatesthighlander1: as others have stated...you constantly use only low end showings of your opponents and high end showings of your own characters. Every character has low-end showings. For example:

Here's Taskmaster crying like a little girl during an encounter Moon Knight. If we were all to debate like you do...you'd see these scans pop up every debate Taskmaster is involved in. But it doesn't happen oiften...because we know that is a very low showing and is not indicative who Taskmaster is. Every battle on Comic Vine assumes that the characters in question are at their best. That's why Lowballing is frowned upon...and that's why you don't get much traction when you attempt it. When you lowball..it's not the character that looks bad...it's you.

yes, people have beaten Taskmaster before, Moon Knight is class twenty at his best, and one of Marvel's better martial artists, so I don't see how that says much bad about Taskmaster

You also try to actually lowball the medium-high range feats of any character you debate against. And you never provide examples of your characters operating at the same level...even though you claim that the feats shown are nothing that special. If tagging three rockets in mid-jump is no big deal...why can you not provide any examples of your characters doing so?

what? I need to have an example of doing the exact same thing or it's not valid? I mean, I had no idea it had to be that specific when we were comparing feats, that we had to have the exact same actions for anything to be considered a match, hey, that's really cool to know

You make Statements such as "Taskmaster is far more accurate than Bullseye"....yet you don't back that statement up with anything at all. Show me Taskmaster doing this:

okay, first of all, your not even disagreeing with my style anymore, your literally arguing for my opponent

and again, you seem convinced that identical feats are needed for people to match, in which case, I would ask to see Bullseye doing any of the accuracy feats that I showed from Taskmaster

also, you don't seem mad that my opponent literally lied about one of my feats earlier in this debate

I don't know, the fact that your not even a little mads makes me think this has something to do with a personal vendetta

uhh, okay,in that exact same issue the zombie Sentry is shown highhandedly wrecking the Avengers, so, there's that (Ash's adventures in other continuities are fairly canon for him)

uhhh, the Venom stuff is obviously a WIS feat, from a comic that's fairly insignificant

the stuff of Wolverine comes from the Frank Miller miniseries, one of the defining Wolverine books

#42 Posted by Shawnbaby (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Moon Knight, at the time of that Beatdown of Taskmaster, was strictly Peak Human. Nothing more.

I wasn't arguing for the opponent, since the battle was supposedly already gone to voting before you guys started up again. I was merely pointing out that if your going to say Taskmaster is more accurate than Bullseye...you better have the feats to back that statement up...and you don't...because Taskmaster doesn't. Taskmaster has Feats at the Captain America/ Daredevil level...Bullseye's feats place him above that. I don't need a scan showing taskmaster performing the same feat...but i need something to show that he's good enough to flick a toothpick through a window and kill a woman from 100 yards away. Taskmaster has no feats that come close to that.

There's no vendetta...I was just informing you of why I voted against you. If you can't take a bit of criticism without getting all defensive...that's your problem. You do everything in your power to try and discredit every feat that shows one of your opponents characters performing at a level above or on par with your team. As I said, when you constantly lowball every feat a character performs...it just makes your whole argument look weaker. It shows that you are operating under extreme bias towards those characters or are deliberately trying to downplay legitimate feats because you know you don't have anything to show that puts your characters on the same level. Either way it weakens your position.

That's why I voted against you. That's all there is to it.

#43 Edited by jwalser3 (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

It shows that you are operating under extreme bias towards those characters or are deliberately trying to downplay legitimate feats because you know you don't have anything to show that puts your characters on the same level. Either way it weakens your position.

QFT.

*firing more shots than the gun actually held

Looks like all action heroes have magic. Because they fire more rounds then what the magazine holds. Seriously.

you wanna reformat that? because that's really hard to respond to right now

I know you can read it. You just can't counter to it.

seriously, you have no accuracy feats for those guys and act like their the best marksmen who ever lived, that doesn't really stand on its own as a debate

A hunter with a targeting computer....and Bullseye....How do you think he got the name?

Not only did he throw a knife into the barrel he threw a toothpick into the grenade pin area. Bullseye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash

Ugh, I mean are you seriously that ignorant? Bullseye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash

But with that off my chest, I'm 100% done. I have 2 votes, you have none. As far as I'm considered I won. I really don't care anymore. Lock it, drag it out, I do not intend to reply after this post.

Have a happy 4th.

#44 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Moon Knight, at the time of that Beatdown of Taskmaster, was strictly Peak Human. Nothing more.

wait, when was Moon Knight just peak human?

I wasn't arguing for the opponent, since the battle was supposedly already gone to voting before you guys started up again. I was merely pointing out that if your going to say Taskmaster is more accurate than Bullseye...you better have the feats to back that statement up...and you don't...because Taskmaster doesn't. Taskmaster has Feats at the Captain America/ Daredevil level...Bullseye's feats place him above that. I don't need a scan showing taskmaster performing the same feat...but i need something to show that he's good enough to flick a toothpick through a window and kill a woman from 100 yards away. Taskmaster has no feats that come close to that.

he hit a guy who has both super agility and precognition, with a weapon that is obviously not designed for throwing, after bouncing it twice (looks to be going a lot more than 100 yards IMO) that's a much better accuracy feat

and yeah, you kinda were voting for my opponent, seeing as you argued why his team was right using evidence he never presented

There's no vendetta...I was just informing you of why I voted against you. If you can't take a bit of criticism without getting all defensive...that's your problem. You do everything in your power to try and discredit every feat that shows one of your opponents characters performing at a level above or on par with your team. As I said, when you constantly lowball every feat a character performs...it just makes your whole argument look weaker. It shows that you are operating under extreme bias towards those characters or are deliberately trying to downplay legitimate feats because you know you don't have anything to show that puts your characters on the same level. Either way it weakens your position.

okay, so when I pull out canon defeats and pint out that not being shot is different from moving faster than bullets, that's terrible arguing

but when the other guy straight-up-lies about one of my feats, that's not even noteworthy

and your telling me that your not biased?

anyways, as I recall I was perfectly polite to you, even after you voted with a paragraph of insulting me, until you responded to my questioning with a little more than a page of insulting me

if you don't want me deffensive, you should try to antagonize slightly less

That's why I voted against you. That's all there is to it.

my problem with that was you had no problem with the other guy doing the exact same thing, yet you saw fit top give me three or four paragraphs about how bad I was for doing it

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that's not making a lot of sense to me

#45 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: It is of no use. The Cartman is strong in this one.

#46 Posted by Shawnbaby (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I never insulted you. I just told you why I voted against you. Don't take everything so personally. You ran a dirty debate...and I called you on it. That's what's going to happen when you run these lowball campaigns...you're going to get called on it. And not just by me. So you better get some tougher skin.

I'm not saying Jwalser ran the cleanest debate ever, either. Yours was dirtier.

You try and Downplay every single scan someone posts about Wolverine doing something. Every. single. One. Even when it is a direct comparison to something Conan did.

Conan takes down a Dinosaur...It's totally awesome.

Wolverine takes down multiple Dinosaurs, including a T-Rex...It's not that impressive.

It's that kind of thing that made me vote against you.

As far as "my vendetta" goes...Remember this?:

@jwalser3: You both should be in agreement that you've made your best case before going to votes.

@betatesthighlander1: Viner vs Viner matches are always voted on by other users of the site. That's how the winner is decided. He didn't pull anything over on you. If you didn't know that...that's on you.

I sided with you when Jwalser wanted to open the debate up for voting. If i really had a personal vendetta against you...I wouldn't have done that now, would i? I would have just said "Jwalser gets my vote"

On top of that...I even gave you the courtesy of an explanation as to why I voted against you. I don't have to do that. And even after you complain about my vote, I try to explain to you exactly what it was that made me vote against you. Again, I don't have to do that. And Still you continue to harass me about my vote. It reflects poorly on you....makes you look like a sore loser.

Now, are we done here?

#47 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: It is of no use. The Cartman is strong in this one.

do you actually have anything to say, or are you just mad at me?

@betatesthighlander1: I never insulted you. I just told you why I voted against you. Don't take everything so personally. You ran a dirty debate...and I called you on it. That's what's going to happen when you run these lowball campaigns...you're going to get called on it. And not just by me. So you better get some tougher skin.

but not really, your being really vague as to what was actually dirty

I'm not saying Jwalser ran the cleanest debate ever, either. Yours was dirtier.

so, pointing out flaws in logic is dirtier than directly lying about something?

him saying stuff that was clearly false, that I was able to disprove, is absolutely nothing in comparison "dirty" tactic of pointing out that not being shot isn't the same thing as dodging bullet?

okay, if he was also being dirty why didn't you even vaguely mention that until this very second?

You try and Downplay every single scan someone posts about Wolverine doing something. Every. single. One. Even when it is a direct comparison to something Conan did.

Conan takes down a Dinosaur...It's totally awesome.

Wolverine takes down multiple Dinosaurs, including a T-Rex...It's not that impressive.

okay, let's take a look at this

notice how Conan was totally casual about that, how he wasn't struggling much at all?

Wolverine here seems to be having some serious trouble

@shawnbaby said:

I sided with you when Jwalser wanted to open the debate up for voting. If i really had a personal vendetta against you...I wouldn't have done that now, would i? I would have just said "Jwalser gets my vote"

I don't know about all that man

not gonna pretend I know your motivations here, but I do know that you totally excused everything that Jwalser did

On top of that...I even gave you the courtesy of an explanation as to why I voted against you. I don't have to do that. And even after you complain about my vote, I try to explain to you exactly what it was that made me vote against you. Again, I don't have to do that. And Still you continue to harass me about my vote. It reflects poorly on you....makes you look like a sore loser.

okay, so you can say whatever you want about how much my argument apparently sucks, but if I point out any problems with what you say, I'm "harassing" you. You could have been a little less rude when you posted your vote, and I probably wouldn't have been this way, but you had to go the extra mile and just spend a paragraph talking about how everything Wolverine does is awesome and pointing out any obvious flaws in logic while analyzing his feats is apparently the worst argument conceivable.

my problem is your explanation was clearly there just so you could fling more mud at me, and further explanation was clearly trying to fling even more mud at me, your giving essentially no specifics and your not letting me defend myself without just getting mad that I dared disagree with you

my problem is that you just totally ignored everything that my opponent did, argued for my opponent rather than saying why he was right, list vague fallacies of mine (while being very careful to give minimal specifics) and generally reflected a bias while voting

Now, are we done here?

could you please say exactly what I was doing that made you vote against me, because you've been really vague this whole time, and I can't stop doing this if you don't say exactly what "it" was

#48 Edited by Shawnbaby (10634 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I've been pretty clear. I'm not wasting any more of my time on this simply to ease your butthurt.

My vote stands.

Jwalser Wins. You Lose. Bye now.

#49 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I've been pretty clear. I'm not wasting any more of my time on this simply to ease your butthurt.

not really, your just saying "low balling" like that's an argument

My vote stands.

Jwalser Wins. You Lose. Bye now.

if you don't want to get in a fight, don't start fights and act indignant.

what exactly si it that made me less valid than the other guy?

#50 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: See this is why I refused to supply him with any examples because he will just use some twisted illogical rationalizations to make it seem like it is okay, though only to him because others will see through it without a problem. It is like that episode where Eric Cartman thinks he invented the Fish Sticks joke, when in reality he had done nothing but through the power of rationalization thought that he had.