Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hard battle. Hyperion is a threat to BRB and WM can really help him. Ok, if BRB will God Blast or BFR Hyperion, he will win. Otherwise, 60% chance ftw for Team.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
"Hard battle. Hyperion is a threat to BRB and WM can really help him. Ok, if BRB will God Blast or BFR Hyperion, he will win. Otherwise, 60% chance ftw for Team. "

How do you really BFR a opponent that can fly
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@czarny_samael said:
"Hard battle. Hyperion is a threat to BRB and WM can really help him. Ok, if BRB will God Blast or BFR Hyperion, he will win. Otherwise, 60% chance ftw for Team. "
How do you really BFR a opponent that can fly "

Dimension dump. 
Anyhow BRB demolishes.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Achilles.

BRB

Marvelous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Marvelous1

BRB, though neither is a slouch though. Actually team has a chance since WM is pure energy and hyperion is a beast to. Might be close.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth

Which Hyperion?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Which Hyperion? "
Inconsequential, Wonder Man solos with the pimp upgrade.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1
@geraldthesloth: king hyperion i think would win
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont see why Wonder Man and Hyperion cant win this... 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Which Hyperion? "
Inconsequential, Wonder Man solos with the pimp upgrade. "
I swear this is the new unleashing the animal.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mattek
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Which Hyperion? "
Inconsequential, Wonder Man solos with the pimp upgrade. "
=)
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mandarink

Beta ray bill beats them senseless lol. Thor one time hit Wonder man so hard with his hammer he turned from energy form back to human form(to be fair wonder man accidnelty flew into his hammer in the fight against Pagan) and Hyperion easily got pwned by Thor as he used the hammer to reverse his energies. With beta ray bill being the stronger version of Thor he wins. Although it won't be a walk in the park he will be the last man standing in the end with a battered battlesuit in a badass stance lol

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius

Hey SOTI! It's been a while. Amazed they haven't kicked you off the Vine. : ) If this is the current Wonder Man with the Hyperion featured in the Ultimates crossover, Bill is in for a fight. The only way he is winning is if he manages to KO one before they overwhelm him.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Alpha said:
"
Hey SOTI! It's been a while. Amazed they haven't kicked you off the Vine. : ) If this is the current Wonder Man with the Hyperion featured in the Ultimates crossover, Bill is in for a fight. The only way he is winning is if he manages to KO one before they overwhelm him. "
Why are you talking to yourself.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Alpha said:
"
Hey SOTI! It's been a while. Amazed they haven't kicked you off the Vine. : ) If this is the current Wonder Man with the Hyperion featured in the Ultimates crossover, Bill is in for a fight. The only way he is winning is if he manages to KO one before they overwhelm him. "
Why are you talking to yourself. "

You must be the guy who thinks SOTI and I are the same person. It' s been a while so I forgot your other name.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Alpha said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Alpha said:
"
You must be the guy who thinks SOTI and I are the same person. It' s been a while so I forgot your other name. "
Other name? plenty of people think you SOTI,and KingHercules are the same. Not just I.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius
@geraldthesloth:
I remember. You are Vance Astro right?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Alpha said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Alpha said:
"
You must be the guy who thinks SOTI and I are the same person. It' s been a while so I forgot your other name. "
Other name? plenty of people think you SOTI,and KingHercules are the same. Not just I. "

King Hercules? Wow. Never was called him before. It's like I never left. Same old energy put into the mundane. But it's a free internet world.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Alpha: ..No
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Alpha: ..No"

You sure. He was the only one who cared enough to make the statment. I'm not SOTI. And definitely not King Hercules (who I actually thought was Theracles).
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Alpha said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
You sure. He was the only one who cared enough to make the statment. I'm not SOTI. And definitely not King Hercules (who I actually thought was Theracles). "
No, really. I'm not Vance.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hadrelius
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Alpha said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
You sure. He was the only one who cared enough to make the statment. I'm not SOTI. And definitely not King Hercules (who I actually thought was Theracles). "
No, really. I'm not Vance. "

I bet you find it annoying being told that you are though. But I believe you. You seem more calm. He would have went off into a fit by now trying to prove a ridiculous point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Alpha said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

@Alpha said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Alpha said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I bet you find it annoying being told that you are though. But I believe you. You seem more calm. He would have went off into a fit by now trying to prove a ridiculous point. "
I wrote a long drawn out response to this but you know what.You aren't even worth it.You haven't been posting for quite sometime..then you come back and start running your mouth about me.I haven't done anything to you.I suggested you were SOTI and KingHercules so long ago.You're still holding a grudge? Then you go on to say I would have went off into a fit by now and trying to prove a ridiculous point? What does that mean exactly? Are you disrespecting my debating ability? Whatever..it doesn't really matter to me.I just find this whole thing childish.This was the last thing I expected to pop up on CV when I got on just now.In other words I was caught off guard by the sheer ignorance of your posts in this thread.BTW,I wasn't even trying to be a d#ck when said you were SOTI I was merely making an observation as you post very similar to him AND you only seem to pop up in threads he's posted in.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Alpha said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

@Alpha said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Alpha said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I bet you find it annoying being told that you are though. But I believe you. You seem more calm. He would have went off into a fit by now trying to prove a ridiculous point. "
I wrote a long drawn out response to this but you know what.You aren't even worth it.You haven't been posting for quite sometime..then you come back and start running your mouth about me.I haven't done anything to you.I suggested you were SOTI and KingHercules so long ago.You're still holding a grudge? Then you go on to say I would have went off into a fit by now and trying to prove a ridiculous point? What does that mean exactly? Are you disrespecting my debating ability? Whatever..it doesn't really matter to me.I just find this whole thing childish.This was the last thing I expected to pop up on CV when I got on just now.In other words I was caught off guard by the sheer ignorance of your posts in this thread.BTW,I wasn't even trying to be a d#ck when said you were SOTI I was merely making an observation as you post very similar to him AND you only seem to pop up in threads he's posted in. "
Vance. By stating all that stuff and saying how he is just a waste of time, etc, etc. You let him get to your head and you proved him correct.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
Vance. By stating all that stuff and saying how he is just a waste of time, etc, etc. You let him get to your head and you proved him correct. "
I'm not letting him get in my head nor did I say he was a waste of time.I said he's not worth it.I erased what I was originally going to post.I don't see how i'm proving him correct my telling the truth about the situation.I'm not throwing a fit or trying to prove a ridiculous point.I have nothing to prove to Alpha.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
Vance. By stating all that stuff and saying how he is just a waste of time, etc, etc. You let him get to your head and you proved him correct. "
I'm not letting him get in my head nor did I say he was a waste of time.I said he's not worth it.I erased what I was originally going to post.I don't see how i'm proving him correct my telling the truth about the situation.I'm not throwing a fit or trying to prove a ridiculous point.I have nothing to prove to Alpha. "
No your not throwing a fit, but come on. You can't lie that he is probably getting on your nerve and frustrating you. And that paragraph showed it. Thats all I'm saying. Not trying to get on your case or anything.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
No your not throwing a fit, but come on. You can't lie that he is probably getting on your nerve and frustrating you. And that paragraph showed it. Thats all I'm saying. Not trying to get on your case or anything. "
What you are doing right now is frustrating me.You're taking my post the complete opposite of what was intended.I hadn't been online long before he started talking about me.It wasn't like we were having a long back and forth argument.My feelings were clearly expressed in my post.I'm caught off guard by Alpha doing something like this because I never knew him to act like that, all I was doing was stating my opinion on the matter.You can't come on CV,talk about someone and expect them not to respond and I wasn't an a-hole about it.All I did was say what is really going on.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
No your not throwing a fit, but come on. You can't lie that he is probably getting on your nerve and frustrating you. And that paragraph showed it. Thats all I'm saying. Not trying to get on your case or anything. "
What you are doing right now is frustrating me.You're taking my post the complete opposite of what was intended.I hadn't been online long before he started talking about me.It wasn't like we were having a long back and forth argument.My feelings were clearly expressed in my post.I'm caught off guard by Alpha doing something like this because I never knew him to act like that, all I was doing was stating my opinion on the matter.You can't come on CV,talk about someone and expect them not to respond and I wasn't an a-hole about it.All I did was say what is really going on. "
Jesus Christ. Okay never mind.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Vance Astro said:
What you are doing right now is frustrating me.You're taking my post the complete opposite of what was intended.I hadn't been online long before he started talking about me.It wasn't like we were having a long back and forth argument.My feelings were clearly expressed in my post.I'm caught off guard by Alpha doing something like this because I never knew him to act like that, all I was doing was stating my opinion on the matter.You can't come on CV,talk about someone and expect them not to respond and I wasn't an a-hole about it.All I did was say what is really going on. "
Jesus Christ. Okay never mind. "
-_-
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG! 
LOL!  
HaHa
and etc,etc,etc  

Can't believe that Alphie comes back  
And you two begin where you ended months ago 

@Alpha:

Welcome back Super Duper!

Unrequited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!

Bill could probably take Simon or Hyperion individually, with mid to high diff. But 2-on-1? I think that's a bit more than Bill can chew. Team wins.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some versions of Hyperion solo

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers