joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By joshua755

Round 1 battle to the death morals off who wins

Round 2 superman has morals on while beta ray has morals off and hulk well morals off lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 3 Morals on for Superman and Beta while hulk of course is off takes place at avengers tower nobody around

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Super_Mod

Team after a good fight.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By micah007123

R1: Superman after a hard fight

R2: BRB after a good fight

R3: Hulk after a good fight

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with ease in round 1.Still wins the other rounds just a little harder.The speed gap is so ridiculously huge that neither of them will touch Clark unless Clark allows it

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: And what can superman do to hulk besides maybe tickle him before he proceeds to get one-shotted by gamma burst?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Land so many hits and drops Hulk before Hulk even registers the ass whooping he's gonna receive

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with ease in round 1.Still wins the other rounds just a little harder.The speed gap is so ridiculously huge that neither of them will touch Clark unless Clark allows it

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Which I clearly stated in my last post wont bother hulk at all, seeing as he's taken MUCH more from red she hulk with nothing but a smile in response.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Seeing how this Clark is exponentially more powerful than Pre-52 Superman in every way, Hulk gets dropped at speeds he'll never even register or witness because he'll be laid out

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGrayGhost

Red She Hulk being compared to KC Supes? ...Yikes

Anyway considering what actually hurt " WB Hulk" in his fight with Skaar, KC Supes drops him with the blitz

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By micah007123

@reaverlation said:

Not likely. Especially with BRB who has been shown to easily perceive objects moving many times the speed of light with ease and react to them. He also has been shown arguably blitzing at those speeds before as well, as for Hulk he has those pesky gamma burst unless Clark can somehow attack Hulk and evade 360 degree gamma burst at the same time.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman win round 1 round 2 I give it brb round three not sure

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever

KC got this All Rounds .

WbHulk and bill can battle it out for second place

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Um no he hasn't. I know what you're talking about and that's false.KC Clark moved so fast that Jay Garrick saw him as a blur and compared Clark's speed to Wally.Moving as a blur to someone like Jay is ridiculously impressive seeing how he's stratagized and mapped out areas in nanoseconds and perceive hours into years.Clark may not be as fast as Wally, but Jay has an idea of how fast Wally is and the comparison puts Clark in a different galaxy compared to either Beta or Hulk

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud lol.

QueenAnt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC got this All Rounds .

WbHulk and bill can battle it out for second place

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

1. KC Superman
  2. Hulk
  3. Hulk

If Hulk is morals off that means that banner is no longer restraining him.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
@reaverlation said:

@cosmic_lantern: Seeing how this Clark is exponentially more powerful than Pre-52 Superman in every way, Hulk gets dropped at speeds he'll never even register or witness because he'll be laid out

I see, im trying to reason with a supes fan. One more question though, what does being superior to pre-52 supes mean? Hulks taking planet busters for laughs in this incarnation, id really like to see something from supes even remotely on that level.

@thegrayghost said:

Anyway considering what actually hurt " WB Hulk" in his fight with Skaar, KC Supes drops him with the blitz

destruction feats or anything similar to contend with Red she hulks? (Their are none btw) I say BRB takes supes 6-7/10 here anyways but lets just make the fanboys happy and keep supes relevant.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By micah007123

@reaverlation said:

@micah: Um no he hasn't. I know what you're talking about and that's false.KC Clark moved so fast that Jay Garrick saw him as a blur and compared Clark's speed to Wally.Moving as a blur to someone like Jay is ridiculously impressive seeing how he's stratagized and mapped out areas in nanoseconds and perceive hours into years.Clark may not be as fast as Wally, but Jay has an idea of how fast Wally is and the comparison puts Clark in a different galaxy compared to either Beta or Hulk

Yes he has. You can't read my mind either so please what instance am I talking about and what makes it false (there's more than one instance by the way). The Jay feat is impressive but BRB arguable has shown perception on the nanosecond level. Please tell me how Clark will avoid Hulk's gamma burst.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: RSH was amped for that feat . You are otherwise talking about a sequence of events brought about by reality warping wishes as far as their validity goes, including Bettys amp

She otherwise managed to hack right through him before said amp, and this fits rather well with his other stuff like being hurt by a skaar with a specifically ( well) below planetary scale attack

KC Supes could take on the combined JSA without too much trouble, moved so fast as to be a blur to Jay and being compared to wally, otherwise literally punched away bolts from a reality warper who was going around turning people to trees and completely no sold the punches of a dude who has beaten superman on occasion , then one shotted him

All that means the blitz here works just fine

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Stopping a blitz from Surfer or perceiving things going fast doesn't equal reaction/combat speed.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By micah007123

@reaverlation said:

@micah: Stopping a blitz from Surfer or perceiving things going fast doesn't equal reaction/combat speed.

lol, wrong. I knew that would be the instance you would bring up, no bro I'm talking about other feats. And for the second part of your statement if said character was shown reacting to said persons/objects traveling at those speeds then it most certainly is reaction speed. If Superman can have a feat of turning his head to see Flash moving and that is accepted as reaction speed at those levels, then the same situations with BRB should yield the same treatment. I wouldn't make a claim of BRB having reaction speed on that level and arguably nano if there wasn't sufficient evidence to back up the claim. Now one more time man how does Sups avoid the Gamma Burst?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that he needs to actually do anything about the "gamma ray burst" given its feats .....buut given we are talking about a version of superman that literally punched away reality warping energy as an actual thing....sure he could just punch it back at hulk like he did to Gog

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy the Kid

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fiodestromus
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman all rounds

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By joshua755

@tensor: I would not say all rounds

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman win round 1 round 2 I give it brb round three not sure

This.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: And what can superman do to hulk besides maybe tickle him before he proceeds to get one-shotted by gamma burst?

No Caption Provided

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Don't tag me.

@thegrayghost: I'll make this as understandable as I can since you CLEARLY cannot understand what's being said here.

Superman. ANY version short of SBP, Silver age, and any other toonforce, PIS-amped version of supes is doing anything worth a second glance to this version hulk. You're basically saying "this guy beat superman!" punch vs a full on onslaught from an AMPED planet busting berserker? Is it honestly that trivial?

Reality warper? uh what? Havent read all of KC but I know using the speed force against the user has been done PLENTY of times before, proof the lightning was reality warping?

If anything you're doing nothing but giving me reasons as to why Hulk wins here so as it stands, Hulk oneshots via gamma burst, nothing durability wise suggests he can tank it and if were basing his powerset off of supes then that downgrades him quite a bit seeing as he gets wrecked by what a meta-human? What else needs to be debunked?

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BRAX

KC-Superman..All the way..

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax said:

ThanoswithIG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Superman wins every rounds . The other lacks the fire power to put him down .

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax said:

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Superman takes all rounds

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Supes Stomps. He's Wally level in speed. That's enought alone to stomp everyone here. Add in at least triple the durability, triple the strength, many times the senses, absuolute Zero Freeze Breath, and Star-level Heat Vision and KC Supes can bring down just about anyone. WB Hulk and Bill are no match whatsoever.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

I see, im trying to reason with a supes fan. One more question though, what does being superior to pre-52 supes mean? Hulks taking planet busters for laughs in this incarnation, id really like to see something from supes even remotely on that level.

@thegrayghost said:

destruction feats or anything similar to contend with Red she hulks? (Their are none btw) I say BRB takes supes 6-7/10 here anyways but lets just make the fanboys happy and keep supes relevant.

An IMP hits with a LOT more than planet-busting force.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern:

1. What amped planet buster are you talking about?

Heres a simple enough question to answer

Did Betty hack through him, yes or no? Did Skaar hurt him with a force described as capable of moving tectonic plates , yes or no?

Where do you feel superman stands on the scale being presented here as regards to what is needed to hurt WBH?

2. The speed force against the user? What are you babbling about?

Dude was turning Jay into the speed force with his own attack, till superman punched it right back at him. later in the same comic the same bolt is used to revert magog back to david

These are otherwise energy attacks from the same dude who with his previous energy attacks is going around turning humans to trees, deserts to forests, ressurrecting the dead and turning them into superman level beings

If Supes is able to punch that back at him, sure dude is going to have no problems punching gamma rays as a thing

3. The " gamma ray burst" outside of sequences involving reality warping wishes , does not have any feats to indicate it can actually hurt a class 100 upto and including regular...humans in its vincinity being unaffected by it

This is assuming Hulk is still standing to deliver one after the blitz

What else needs to be debunked? Well for starters your assumption that you actually know what you are talking about here. This is a general trend I have noticed from previous threads where you come rushing in decrying the feats of DC characters or more specifically superman, in order to pursue some personal vendetta against a fictional character, and you end up looking just foolish because you actually have to know *something* about the character before attempting to " debunk" feats

So whether it is you talking about " Rogue war" while posting a scan from " The" blitz ( heh) before desperately rushing to correct the error when I pointed it out , and even then being absolutely unaware of the context involved, or even here talking about KC when the scene in question ( which btw is nothing like you describe it) is actually from thy kingdom come , running through justice society of america , the whole thing rather solidifies you for the complete ignoramus you are , when it comes to DC comics or indeed comics in general

You hate superman. We get it. You want to " debunk" his feats. We get it. You hate DC in general and want to debunk the feats of said characters. Okay

But to do so, you need to y'know , actually read some comics. And so far, whenever I have "debated" with you about dc characters as unrelated as post crisis captain marvel to hunter zolomon, its been painfully obvious that you know exactly two things about the characters. Jack and shit

Jack. And. Shit

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers