DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By claws

brb in an epic fight

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him."
Battle forced removal as in he banishes her to somewhere else.Fight over.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him."
"
ahh ok thanks vance, i don't think that would work though, i mean how could he pull that off.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Matezoide2
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"
ahh ok thanks vance, i don't think that would work though, i mean how could he pull that off."

opening a portal to somewhere else,both BRB and Thor have used the hammer for teleportation in the past
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Matezoide said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"
ahh ok thanks vance, i don't think that would work though, i mean how could he pull that off."
opening a portal to somewhere else,both BRB and Thor have used the hammer for teleportation in the past"
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed."
No.He wouldn't have to grab her to get rid of her.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed."
"
mmmm well if BRB can do that then i can see him winning but if kara gets some shots off i think she will put down BRB and he speed is added into this, like i said this would be a GREAT battle but i give it to kara.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
mmmm well if BRB can do that then i can see him winning but if kara gets some shots off i think she will put down BRB and he speed is added into this, like i said this would be a GREAT battle but i give it to kara."
I think it could go either way.They both have different ways they could win.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
mmmm well if BRB can do that then i can see him winning but if kara gets some shots off i think she will put down BRB and he speed is added into this, like i said this would be a GREAT battle but i give it to kara."
I think it could go either way.They both have different ways they could win.
"
agreed.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TruePwnge
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? "
Myth of untouchable Supermen

LegendaryKYJ said:
"

Batman dodging enraged supes "tens of thousands" mph blitz:

castleking said:

once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
". Dark King said:
""
"

caption
caption

If Superman ...........and Beta Ray, its going to be a very quick fight.

"
Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
Never believe, it's not so
It's magic, you know

The Superdickery cousin fails
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
TruePwnge said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:

LegendaryKYJ said:
"

castleking said:

". Dark King said:
"
"
caption
caption
"

"
Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
It's magic, you know
The Superdickery cousin fails"
and yet superman beat thor in a canon comic, the superman puppet seems like PIS to me, superman himself has said that supergirl can crack the earth in half, why would they make superman speed blitz batman? and this is SUPERGIRL not superman so stay on topic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TruePwnge

Actually the comic was one of the worst crossovers and Thor vs Superdickery
is one of the most contested and debated battles on the vine

A non-Superdickery fanatic

Prim said:

"The [comic] shows Superman beating Thor, but you have to take into consideration Company Politics, and on an "In Universe" level, Thor would rather lose a fight then use his full power and risk killing someone. Superman said the dial went up to 11, that implies to me Superman was using the proverbial 110%.

110% Superman beats 33(ish)% Thor.

100% Thor beats Superman. 

That's my belief on the matter anyway.
."

Anyhow the debate is BRB vs Supergirl

Not Thor vs Superman, those threads are insane and are about 356 pages long.
Let's end this one now

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?"

All the scans he most recently posted are cannon dingdong.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WHYYOUDOINAT?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By the creator
TruePwnge said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:

LegendaryKYJ said:
"

castleking said:

". Dark King said:
""
"

caption
caption

"
Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
It's magic, you know
The Superdickery cousin fails"

Arguing with you is pointless as you hate Superman and anything that is like him.
In the first image Superman is possessed and how do you think a peak human man acyually could dodge a being travellliong at tens of thousands of mph when he can't dodge a bullet sometimes.....poor writing maybe....
In the second image Thor grabs his opponent and holds on. So can you show me that his opponent has speed like the Flash and is strong enough to almost move the moon by himself ?
As for the last image, was that before or after Superman was given some level of magical protection ?
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TruePwnge

No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman power
Yes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain bad

but as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always stated
Superman beats Hulk,
Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fire
The man of steel can defeat many different GLs
Superman beats Flash
Superman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his head
Superman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery that

I give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comics

However I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker,
WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.
Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By the creator
TruePwnge said:

"
No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman power
Truely Pawned,
1. TRY QUOTING THE RIGHT FIGURES FOR ONCE YOU IGNORANT S!*!*
2. Now that I have got that out of my system, try quoting the right figures.

Yes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain badbut as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always statedSuperman beats Hulk, Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fireThe man of steel can defeat many different GLsSuperman beats FlashSuperman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his headSuperman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery thatI give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comicsHowever I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker, WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads"
Please shown me where I have said that Superman can defeat Galactus........I'm waiting.

Oh and you have still not answered these points

1. In the first image Superman is possessed and how do you think a peak human man acyually could dodge a being travellliong at tens of thousands of mph when he can't dodge a bullet sometimes.....poor writing maybe....
2. In the second image Thor grabs his opponent and holds on. So can you show me that his opponent has speed like the Flash and is strong enough to almost move the moon by himself ?
3. As for the last image, was that before or after Superman was given some level of magical protection ?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
the creator said:
"TruePwnge said:

"
Truely Pawned,
1. TRY QUOTING THE RIGHT FIGURES FOR ONCE YOU IGNORANT S!*!*
2. Now that I have got that out of my system, try quoting the right figures.

Yes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain badbut as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always statedSuperman beats Hulk, Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fireThe man of steel can defeat many different GLsSuperman beats FlashSuperman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his headSuperman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery thatI give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comicsHowever I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker, WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads"
Please shown me where I have said that Superman can defeat Galactus........I'm waiting.Oh and you have still not answered these points1. In the first image Superman is possessed and how do you think a peak human man acyually could dodge a being travellliong at tens of thousands of mph when he can't dodge a bullet sometimes.....poor writing maybe....2. In the second image Thor grabs his opponent and holds on. So can you show me that his opponent has speed like the Flash and is strong enough to almost move the moon by himself ?3. As for the last image, was that before or after Superman was given some level of magical protection ?"
the last image is before i think.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AtPhantom
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"the last image is before i think."
Isn't that Abra Kadabra? If so, isn't his power actually highly advanced technology from the 64 century?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"the last image is before i think."
Isn't that Abra Kadabra? If so, isn't his power actually highly advanced technology from the 64 century?"
yes it is :) i did not notice that thanks at,
wolverine9981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By wolverine9981

Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By iLLituracy
wolverine9981 said:
"Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho."
Truth.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SeSAW
TruePwnge said:
"No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman powerYes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain badbut as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always statedSuperman beats Hulk, Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fireThe man of steel can defeat many different GLsSuperman beats FlashSuperman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his headSuperman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery thatI give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comicsHowever I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker, WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads"
Yes he did show his fanboyism on that thread I forgot about that.^^

iLLituracy said:
"wolverine9981 said:
"Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho."
Truth."
Yes and BRB should dominate SG.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
All the scans he most recently posted are cannon dingdong."
You're a complete retard.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Thanks Vance Asstroll
Hypershock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hypershock
wolverine9981 said:
Thor almost beat Superman
Crossovers are not canon.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Thanks Vance Asstroll"
Adolescent insults as usual.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
Yes he did show his fanboyism on that thread I forgot about that.^^
Then why don't you post the right figures for him then SeSAW.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
iLLituracy said:
"wolverine9981 said:
Truth."
Yes and BRB should dominate SG."
And yet all of his susequent appearances put BRB at the same level as Thor.
Strange that.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#84  Edited By MrDirector786

No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
MrDirector786 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
wow nice pic
wolverine9981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By wolverine9981

Interesting how when a character is new there made a lot more powerful at first,but if there popularity doesnt pick up or they want to hype up another less popular character,they will reduce their powers or abilities

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By BatDance
Horse face OVERKILL
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BatDance said:
" Horse face OVERKILL "
DBMBYS.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Vance Astro said:
"
@BatDance said:
" Horse face OVERKILL "
DBMBYS.
"
Copyright it Vance
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Andferne
@wolverine9981 said:
" Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho. "
lol

As much as I like Beta Ray Bill he loses this fight. Supergirl's speed, strength and reaction time are far too much for him to handle.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Andferne said:
"
@wolverine9981 said:
" Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho. "
lolAs much as I like Beta Ray Bill he loses this fight. Supergirl's speed, strength and reaction time are far too much for him to handle. "
No their not.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Andferne

When has Beta shown to speed blitz or fight at super human speeds which Supergirl have. And when has he shown feats of strength to match that of what Kryptonians do.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Andferne said:
" When has Beta shown to speed blitz or fight at super human speeds which Supergirl have. And when has he shown feats of strength to match that of what Kryptonians do. "
Her strength and speed aren't  TOO MUCH for him.I didn't say he was as fast or as strong as her.BRB has more powers than strength and speed that will help him win.She kind of doesn't.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Andferne
@Vance Astro said:
" Her strength and speed aren't  TOO MUCH for him.I didn't say he was as fast or as strong as her.BRB has more powers than strength and speed that will help him win.She kind of doesn't. "
Heat Vision, Super Breath, hearing, sight, speed, strength, durability, stamina. reaction time.

She does not need anything else, BRB is going to get blitzed and hit most likely enough times to knock him out before he even knows what hit him. She has the advantage of being able to see and hear her opponent first, and attack first.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Andferne said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
" Her strength and speed aren't  TOO MUCH for him.I didn't say he was as fast or as strong as her.BRB has more powers than strength and speed that will help him win.She kind of doesn't. "
Heat Vision, Super Breath, hearing, sight, speed, strength, durability, stamina. reaction time.She does not need anything else, BRB is going to get blitzed and hit most likely enough times to knock him out before he even knows what hit him. She has the advantage of being able to see and hear her opponent first, and attack first. "
You didn't have to name her powers.I know what they are.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#96  Edited By Nighthunter
@acewasp23 said:
from what I've read all Kryptonians are on the same LvL if they are from the same DCU... "

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nighthunter said:
"
@acewasp23 said:
from what I've read all Kryptonians are on the same LvL if they are from the same DCU... "

No Caption Provided
"
KILLSHOT!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I was reaching BTW,I know Beta Ray Bill can't beat Kara.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Vance Astro said:
" I was reaching BTW,I know Beta Ray Bill can't beat Kara. "
agreed.
KursePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By KursePrime

Where do you guys place her speed/strength/durability in relation to Superman? It appears the consensus is that she is weaker, how much so? I am asking in regards to the current incarnations of both. Just curious, don't mean to derail the thread.