beta ray bill vs supergirl

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

it's the mr ed on roids vs kara who wins?

Punished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Punished

Supergirl will win cus shes superfine :P

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDirector786 said:
"

No Caption Provided
"

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By acewasp23

Supergirl...
it would be the same as a superman vs thor fight only Kara doesn't hold back...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
MrDirector786 said:
"

No Caption Provided
"
i gather you think BRB
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By weaponxx

BRB, but SG could pull a win without surprising me. Good battle.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23
weaponx said:
"BRB, but SG could pull a win without surprising me. Good battle."
O_o... so where you going.....
im assuming BrB stands for be right back and not Betta ray bill.... because i know Beta ray bill doesn't have this battle... lol
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
acewasp23 said:
"weaponx said:
"BRB, but SG could pull a win without surprising me. Good battle."
O_o... so where you going.....
im assuming BrB stands for be right back and not Betta ray bill.... because i know Beta ray bill doesn't have this battle... lol "
don't think the fight would even be close.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"don't think the fight would even be close."

LoL come on... she is Superman LvL every thing...
she doesn't know how to hold back... and she was trained by the amazons...
i guess if he BFRs her he could win.... but even that could be a long shot with her speed...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
acewasp23 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"don't think the fight would even be close."
LoL come on... she is Superman LvL every thing... she doesn't know how to hold back... and she was trained by the amazons... i guess if he BFRs her he could win.... but even that could be a long shot with her speed... "
she not on par with him in strength or durability.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
she not on par with him in strength or durability."

who superman... or Beta???
from what I've read all Kryptonians are on the same LvL if they are from the same DCU...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
acewasp23 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
she not on par with him in strength or durability."
who superman... or Beta???from what I've read all Kryptonians are on the same LvL if they are from the same DCU... "
she is not on par with him in strength since superman has been under the yellow sun for much longer so his cells have built up much more power, supergirl to my knowledge does not take planets busting with a shrug or a clash of planets well being right in the middle and i don't think her punches can destroy dimensions.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acewasp23
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"she is not on par with him in strength since superman has been under the yellow sun for much longer so his cells have built up much more power, supergirl to my knowledge does not take planets busting with a shrug or a clash of planets well being right in the middle and i don't think her punches can destroy dimensions."

either way... if she is still just under superman... that would still put her way above Beta.... LoL
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB will have his way with Supergirl.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
High Revolutionary said:
"BRB will have his way with Supergirl."
i think we would ALL like to have our way with her.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By acewasp23
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"i think we would ALL like to have our way with her."

Meh... I'm more for Powergirl myself...
something about the way she carries her self....
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acewasp23 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"she is not on par with him in strength since superman has been under the yellow sun for much longer so his cells have built up much more power, supergirl to my knowledge does not take planets busting with a shrug or a clash of planets well being right in the middle and i don't think her punches can destroy dimensions."
either way... if she is still just under superman... that would still put her way above Beta.... LoL"
ridiculous.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
CATMANEXE said:
"acewasp23 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
either way... if she is still just under superman... that would still put her way above Beta.... LoL"
ridiculous."
can you tell me why beta wins?
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can you tell me why DC wins, with a better answer than stronger and faster for once?
Godblast, personal forcefield, has tagged oponents in the middle of speed blitzes, one-shotted a hole in Galactus,
blew out Ego, powered by Odin. magical bolts. (ahem, Kryptonian weakness, Superman beats Thor? Shazam pwns Superman
with magic thunderbolts)
your turn.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
CATMANEXE said:
"can you tell me why DC wins, with a better answer than stronger and faster for once?Godblast, personal forcefield, has tagged oponents in the middle of speed blitzes, one-shotted a hole in Galactus,blew out Ego, powered by Odin. magical bolts. (ahem, Kryptonian weakness, Superman beats Thor? Shazam pwns Supermanwith magic thunderbolts)your turn."
kara pulls superman from the source wall, she is able to beat superboy back with one punch and breaks his jaw, she and superman beat blackrock, she broke a moon in half well not even going FTL, superman has beaten thor so kara could beat BRB, she stopped a earthquake by whistling, superman has said that supergirl can crack the earth in half, she can take on a exploding star and be fine (she says) the list can go on, and magic is only weak it does not hurt them on a extreme level, also him blowing a hole in galactus was when he was starving.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Supergirl wins... Barely
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"Supergirl wins... Barely
"
agreed.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TruePwnge

Kara is powerful, she would beat Hulk, Sentry and IMO even Superman

but the Super fanatics are ignoring one key factor, DC writers never let their precious icon lose so all his battles are basically bullsht and badly written.

The Superdickery family is vulnerable to magics
BRB = MAGIC

King Saturn said:

"Yaujtapool said:
"Im sorry but i just couldnt resist .
"
There He Is  !  Mystical Mr. Ed in Real Life  !

lol
"

Horseface Crbstomps

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By claws
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"BRB will have his way with Supergirl."
i think we would ALL like to have our way with her."

i know i would...
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By claws

and beta ray bill wins but barely i think it would be an epic fight ......

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BIackFlash

how fast is beta ray bill?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator
CATMANEXE said:
"can you tell me why DC wins, with a better answer than stronger and faster for once?Godblast, personal forcefield, has tagged oponents in the middle of speed blitzes, one-shotted a hole in Galactus,blew out Ego, powered by Odin. magical bolts. (ahem, Kryptonian weakness, Superman beats Thor? Shazam pwns Supermanwith magic thunderbolts)your turn."
Taking your opponents head off with a punch usually stops them.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW

i think BRB caould beat Supes the way he fights hed smash SG pretty easily.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"

i think BRB caould beat Supes the way he fights hed smash SG pretty easily.

"
When he could hit her........
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BIackFlash

Here's how mortal kombat characters kicked Superman's butt. The guy can be knocked out by any form of magic, so let's say a mystical fireball or an iceball is chucked at superman it would burn him bad. However anything that caught fire in the after effects wouldn't because the resulting flames would be non-magical in nature. Magic has also shown to put a major hurt on Supergirl the past. One of these days we may see a story where magic kills Superman (or close to it) but I don't think its been written yet or will be as long as they keep shielding their icon . Magic is his soft spot, the man fo steel has no defense against it, and it can affect him greatly. Your standard magic fireball or lightning bolts can turn him into charcoal. Or you could transform him into a newt - that would fix him. He's fought mortal magicians, many of whom have been difficult to defeat. If Thor or Bill want to hurl ethereal God Blast energy, Clark Kent is going to collapse with a hole in his chest a la Black Goliath. Beta is at an advantage because of his magic based powers however you will never find a Superman or Supergirl writer that will admit it. It's all about being hard headed and protecting an iconic super family.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the creator
BIackFlash said:
"Here's how mortal kombat characters kicked Superman's butt. The guy can be knocked out by any form of magic, so let's say a mystical fireball or an iceball is chucked at superman it would burn him bad. However anything that caught fire in the after effects wouldn't because the resulting flames would be non-magical in nature. Magic has also shown to put a major hurt on Supergirl the past. One of these days we may see a story where magic kills Superman (or close to it) but I don't think its been written yet or will be as long as they keep shielding their icon . Magic is his soft spot, the man fo steel has no defense against it, and it can affect him greatly. Your standard magic fireball or lightning bolts can turn him into charcoal. Or you could transform him into a newt - that would fix him. He's fought mortal magicians, many of whom have been difficult to defeat. If Thor or Bill want to hurl ethereal God Blast energy, Clark Kent is going to collapse with a hole in his chest a la Black Goliath. Beta is at an advantage because of his magic based powers however you will never find a Superman or Supergirl writer that will admit it. It's all about being hard headed and protecting an iconic super family. "

Please tell me which of his powers he can launch is the first 1/1000th of a second ?
Most of the ones I see him use require time and concentration.
He is vastly inferior in speed and strength to Supergirl.
If he can be hurt by blows from beings as strong as himself (he and Thor helped each other to lift Asgard), how much damage do you think a blows from a being with 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman is going to do ?   I'd probably say it would take his head off.
As she has shown speed feats that would enable her to move and attack many times in this first fraction of a second, how will he react / defend against this attack ?
As shown in the JLA/Avengers crossover (which is cannon), Superman handled being hit by an enchanted mallet. Sure it did damage but it did not end the fight. Superman emerged victorius despite this.
Do I see this fight ending any differently, no.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BIackFlash

She's 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman so that won't do anything. That's like fighting Superman with a broken wrist. Since girly is vastly inferior in power, fighting skill and strength to Beta
Magic rocks the Super family, that's not open to debate

Crossover (which is cannon) Superman gets his bum handled and violated by Venom, Spiderman emerged victorious in the battles despite Superman's vastly inferior fighting skills.

Do I see this fight ending any differently, no.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
Kara Zor-El
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom
BIackFlash said:
"She's 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman so that won't do anything. That's like fighting Superman with a broken wrist. Since girly is vastly inferior in power, fighting skill and strength to BetaMagic rocks the Super family, that's not open to debate. Crossover (which is cannon) Superman gets his bum handled and violated by Venom, Spiderman emerged victorious in the battles despite Superman's vastly inferior fighting skills.Do I see this fight ending any differently, no."
Where in God's name did you get that idea???????
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By geraldthesloth
BIackFlash said:
"She's 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman so that won't do anything. That's like fighting Superman with a broken wrist. Since girly is vastly inferior in power, fighting skill and strength to BetaMagic rocks the Super family, that's not open to debateCrossover (which is cannon) Superman gets his bum handled and violated by Venom, Spiderman emerged victorious in the battles despite Superman's vastly inferior fighting skills.Do I see this fight ending any differently, no."
You high?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DJ Diesel
BIackFlash said:
"Here's how mortal kombat characters kicked Superman's butt. The guy can be knocked out by any form of magic, so let's say a mystical fireball or an iceball is chucked at superman it would burn him bad. However anything that caught fire in the after effects wouldn't because the resulting flames would be non-magical in nature. Magic has also shown to put a major hurt on Supergirl the past. One of these days we may see a story where magic kills Superman (or close to it) but I don't think its been written yet or will be as long as they keep shielding their icon . Magic is his soft spot, the man fo steel has no defense against it, and it can affect him greatly. Your standard magic fireball or lightning bolts can turn him into charcoal. Or you could transform him into a newt - that would fix him. He's fought mortal magicians, many of whom have been difficult to defeat. If Thor or Bill want to hurl ethereal God Blast energy, Clark Kent is going to collapse with a hole in his chest a la Black Goliath. Beta is at an advantage because of his magic based powers however you will never find a Superman or Supergirl writer that will admit it. It's all about being hard headed and protecting an iconic super family. "
1. That game isn't even close to canon, it's not even MK canon.
2. Did you even play it? They leveled the characters with a BS story about how the merging worlds was screwing with thier powers. Superman himself says his powers have been "fluctuating" Otherwise the rest of it would be stupid if it was simply magic that was hurting him, why would thier kicks and punches do damage? Joker and weaker guys like him goy amped up by "Kombat rage" and thus everyone was neatly explained to be on a more level palying field. (HORRIBLE STORY LINE.... for a horrible game) Regardless it was not about magic.
3. Your further arguements that he has no defense against magic and "your standard magic fireball can reduce him to ash" are mistaken, outdated and wrong. Current supers is not as vulernable to magic as he used to be, though not invincible or anything, it's not as devestating as you seem to think, and falsely propogate.
 4. I think Beta can win this fight, but I would now hate to argue that point, as you have made that side of the arguement look REALLY suptid and ill-informed.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DJ Diesel
BIackFlash said:
"She's 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman so that won't do anything. That's like fighting Superman with a broken wrist. Since girly is vastly inferior in power, fighting skill and strength to BetaMagic rocks the Super family, that's not open to debateCrossover (which is cannon) Superman gets his bum handled and violated by Venom, Spiderman emerged victorious in the battles despite Superman's vastly inferior fighting skills.Do I see this fight ending any differently, no."
and this... I can't even BEGIN to go into how completely misguided, wrong, dellusional, and just utterly ignorant this statement is.... Where to start?
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By acewasp23
BIackFlash said:
the only canon crossover Marvel and DC has had was (as the creator said) JLA/Avengers...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
acewasp23 said:
"BIackFlash said:
ok i now think you have never picked up a comic to think venom facing off with superman was canon, thats just...........stupid.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Matezoide2

BRB in a very good fight

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Matezoide said:
"

BRB in a very good fight

"
yea i agree, but i think kara would win.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SeSAW
acewasp23 said:
"BIackFlash said:
the only canon crossover Marvel and DC has had was (as the creator said) JLA/Avengers... "
Thats not Cannon either
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iLLituracy

Beta Ray Bill will toss Skuttlebutt at Kara as a distraction--then hit her with Stormbreaker. Gg.

And Thor almost beat Superman in JLA/Avengers...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SeSAW said:
"acewasp23 said:
"BIackFlash said:
the only canon crossover Marvel and DC has had was (as the creator said) JLA/Avengers... "
Thats not Cannon either "
that is canon.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By iLLituracy

JLA/Avengers is canon. It's considered the cap on the end of Busiek's run that ended around issue 47, I believe.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
iLLituracy said:
"Beta Ray Bill will toss Skuttlebutt at Kara as a distraction--then hit her with Stormbreaker. Gg.And Thor almost beat Superman in JLA/Avengers..."
thats it though thor ALMOST beat him and supergirl is almost a match in terms of speed for superman, she is just a little under in durability and strength, i think she takes it but in one HELL of a fight.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48  Edited By Matezoide2
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Matezoide said:
"

BRB in a very good fight

"
yea i agree, but i think kara would win."

well,it doesnt matter who wins,it would be a battle to be remembered
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"BIackFlash said:
"She's 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman so that won't do anything. That's like fighting Superman with a broken wrist. Since girly is vastly inferior in power, fighting skill and strength to BetaMagic rocks the Super family, that's not open to debate. Crossover (which is cannon) Superman gets his bum handled and violated by Venom, Spiderman emerged victorious in the battles despite Superman's vastly inferior fighting skills.Do I see this fight ending any differently, no."
Where in God's name did you get that idea???????"
It came from Da Weed  !

lmao