Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sog7dc:

what are a few of Orions reaction speed feats?

Oh man. He's got quite a few actually. From both an assortment of New Gods tales as well as his own solo series. I haven't a clue what he's doing in the Post-Flashpoint DCU, but beforehand he was easily able to blitz on foot all but the fastest DC top tiers. Hmm...

Hey @ancient_0f_days, would you mind pulling up just a couple of really cool combat speed/reaction time feats for the Wolf of New Genesis? Let's get the word out that Orion is no slow putz, on foot or otherwise!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@sog7dc:

what are a few of Orions reaction speed feats?

Oh man. He's got quite a few actually. From both an assortment of New Gods tales as well as his own solo series. I haven't a clue what he's doing in the Post-Flashpoint DCU, but beforehand he was easily able to blitz on foot all but the fastest DC top tiers. Hmm...

Hey @ancient_0f_days, would you mind pulling up just a couple of really cool combat speed/reaction time feats for the Wolf of New Genesis? Let's get the word out that Orion is no slow putz, on foot or otherwise!

I got u man, you already know what it is.....

Here's him dodging AND deflecting the Omega Beams after they're fired....

No Caption Provided

Just so everyone knows, this fight was a bit staged since Darkseid allowed himself to lose. Not saying he hasn't been hit with his own OB before but it was made plain and clear when he resurfaced and said so himself, then resurrected Orion and sat his ass down like a boy needin a whoopin (cosmic parenting 101). I have the whole fight btw but this was most impressive concerning Orions speed...

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@ancient_0f_days:

My man! I don't know what its going to take for people to realize...

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brb

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

Orion wins..the speed feats shown here are nice...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

Brb

yeah, aight..... >_>

@ancient_0f_days:

My man! I don't know what its going to take for people to realize...

until Orion kicks the Flash's ass and blows up a planet, some people just wont get it.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I personally think BRB would win most of the time, but I think Orion can definitely win. I'd say BRB 5.8/10

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt:

I personally think BRB would win most of the time, but I think Orion can definitely win. I'd say BRB 5.8/10

I could live with a 50/50 proposition if Bill straight up blindsided Orion somehow before he could react or something crazy like that. I love both of these guys and would love to see a crossover with these two busting Loki and Desaad down to the White Meat, but any long term battle would have to go in Orion's favor, due to his ability to match or negate nearly anything Stormbreaker could do, and get nigh-infinitely stronger, faster, more durable, and stomp on the gas Energy projection/manipulation wise.

As I said before, these two would be the best of friends immediately after this fight, and would probably go out for beer afterwards.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

In a straight H2H fight: Bill takes it.

In a fight with all the party tricks: Orion wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@perethorn said:

In a straight H2H fight: Bill takes it.

Orion is faster in combat speed due to having better and more consistent feats of it and probably more skilled having trained with Valkyra, who's said to be the most skilled combatant in the fourth world, for centuries since childhood...Orion's fight with Darkseid alone boasts more H2H combat skill than I've seen Thor or BRB display in their entire careers. It is possible that BRB is stronger than Orion and is definitely more durable, but Orion stalemated and traded blows with an out of character sun boosted Superman that took them all over the world....I think he can beat BRB H2H with skill and speed alone, but he's strong enough to tangle with a damn near bloodlusted sunboosted Superman and look A-O-K by the end, not to mention he has a healing factor without the motherbox.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB has all Thor's stats, ergo he also has microsecond reaction speed, which is clearer than anything Orion has shown.

Orion wasn't alone against sun-dipped Superman.

BRB is also stronger and have greater striking feats than Superman anyway.

BRB wins this pretty easily...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB has all Thor's stats, ergo he also has microsecond reaction speed, which is clearer than anything Orion has shown.

Orion wasn't alone against sun-dipped Superman.

BRB is also stronger and have greater striking feats than Superman anyway.

BRB wins this pretty easily...

Micro second reaction speed huh, oh you mean that speed feat he's never shown to do like ever again kinda like Hyperion's one time nano second reaction speed feat right? You tried to pull this argument 2 years ago against Buckshot and you still fail to acknowledge the principle of consistency, Thor's consistent reaction speed feats are on par with street levelers and low level super beings, he couldn't even tag quicksilver and had to hit the ground to knock him off his feet...even Spider-Man can hit Pietro. In any case BRB =/= Thor just cus they have the same powers, they don't use them the same way, that's like saying cus Donna Troy has the same powers as Wonder Woman and even is her magical twin counterpart that they have the same level of power/speed/durability/skill etc....which is obviously not the case. That's like saying Freddy Freeman/Mary Marvel = Billy Baston, and they draw power from the exact same source but billy is still shown to be much better than them. BRB doesn't have microsecond reaction speed and you can't reach for strawman arguments like that when I can blow it away.

As for Orion not being alone....he was fighting Superman by himself for the majority of the entire fight...they weren't all ganging up on Superman, the only one's getting punched across the planet were Superman and Orion so you can drop that.

Strength is soooo debatable, I might agree on striking power though, maybe not since BRB used weaponry to bust that planet along with strength and striking power, it's like breaking something with a hammer and a nail...anyway you always take it out of context so I wont even bother.

Orion would kill BRB with some difficulty

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By czarny_samael666

@ancient_0f_days:

1.They are bloodlusted here. I see Orion and BRB just going fast at each other and then start brawl. But if -IF - Orion will try throwing punches fast, there is no reason why BRB wouldn't respond with similar speed, since he has it. In such a brawl, I don't see planet surviving BRB's strikes and Orion doesn't have feats putting him on planet+ level of durability.

2.Difference between these people is that BRB and Thor doesn't just share the same source of power, but perfectly the same stats and powers. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are the same and both gives thier wielders power of Thor. Either can win with the other only because of their will to win (bloodlust) or by circumstances of the fight. Power Cosmic is source of power to Surfer and Terrax, but they're not equal. BRB has all power and stats Thor has, because his hammer gives him it. In character - neither is a speedster, because neither use it usually, but we're not talking about typical fight in character here.

3.They exxhanged 2-3 punches before other heroes came there, it isn't like they had a long fight that could be used here in the same way Thor doesn't get a feat from fighting Thanos currently nor weakned Hercules by fightin Mindless Hulk for some time, since other characters were involved on their side.

4.BRB has his hammer here, so it would be pointless to not use his feats with it here.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days:

1.They are bloodlusted here. I see Orion and BRB just going fast at each other and then start brawl. But if -IF - Orion will try throwing punches fast, there is no reason why BRB wouldn't respond with similar speed, since he has it. In such a brawl, I don't see planet surviving BRB's strikes and Orion doesn't have feats putting him on planet+ level of durability.

2.Difference between these people is that BRB and Thor doesn't just share the same source of power, but perfectly the same stats and powers. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are the same and both gives thier wielders power of Thor. Either can win with the other only because of their will to win (bloodlust) or by circumstances of the fight. Power Cosmic is source of power to Surfer and Terrax, but they're not equal. BRB has all power and stats Thor has, because his hammer gives him it. In character - neither is a speedster, because neither use it usually, but we're not talking about typical fight in character here.

3.They exxhanged 2-3 punches before other heroes came there, it isn't like they had a long fight that could be used here in the same way Thor doesn't get a feat from fighting Thanos currently nor weakned Hercules by fightin Mindless Hulk for some time, since other characters were involved on their side.

4.BRB has his hammer here, so it would be pointless to not use his feats with it here.

I'm guessing you missed or completely disregarded this....

Here's him dodging AND deflecting the Omega Beams after they're fired....

No Caption Provided

The fact that you even put Orion and Brawl in the same sentence shows me just how much you actually know about him. I'm not saying he doesn't brawl at or or has never brawled, but Orion is a skilled fighter and has shown so throughout his comics. I don't care how you see it since your opinion is skewed anyway. BRB cannot respond to Orion's speed similarly because he does not possess those feats of CONSISTENT super speed and just because you say he has the same powers as Thor, who is CONSISTENTLY around the same reaction speed as street levelers and only has ONE micro-second reaction feat which holds as much weight as Hyperion's ONE nano-second reaction speed feat (based on their consistent showings, not much weight), doesn't mean he's somehow magically on Orion's consistent level of super speed. You have nothing to prove he is and your strawman argument is gone. BRB doesn't just throw out planet level strikes, but given the fact that Orion has no sold antimatter, has a healing factor and a motherbox, that wont be a problem.....you and your planet busting benchmark.....anyway, Orion has astro force fields that blocked beta club blasts and Darkseids omega beams, even if they somehow don't stand up to BRBs unholy magically powas...he can simply blitz him and be done with it....

I'm not even going to get into how you make BRB and Thor out to be the same but in any case....you're completely wrong about neither being a speedster in character .... I don't need to explain why cus there are 19 scans above these words to do that for me.

They exchanged around 10 actually, I'm looking at the scans right now...and while the fight itself was short the fact that they are casually knocking each other around the planet boasts not only their strength but durability. Not to mention but Superman is SUNBOOSTED going ALL OUT and Orion is holding back practically letting himself get walloped on by this amped pissed Superman cus he can take it, on top of the fact that he's gone toe to toe with Superman and people on his level more than a few times who can take planet level attacks and harm them while taking the same punishment, I'm pretty sure he can take a "planet busting" attack from BRB as well as give them back, considering he almost destroyed the surface of Apokolips with his Astro force alone. If not, sheilds, motherbox etc...

You didn't even understand what I meant by my second to last statement, I'm only mentioning that one planet busting feat that he needed to "hammer and nail" a planet to accomplish. He may have his hammer but he doesn't go around busting planets in his fights but only one time, same like how Thor did to him once. One time feats barely hold weight when characters have over 15 years of existence....Thor's been around for over 50 years, BRB's been around for almost over 30 years....they have enough consistent battle feats to suggest that those one time feats are too inconsistent to be the most relevant thing in a debate.....

Anyway, moving on...Orion wins.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion is extremely strong, but a morals off Bill is crazy. If their on an inhabited planet, Bill is going to go all out and bust that ish up in Orion's face. This would be a very good fight but Bill 6/10 times. To make Orion fans feel better, I'll throw in that Orion has a better chance against Bill than the man of steel would.

Avatar image for starheart_alan_scott999
starheart_alan_scott999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

orion so stfu

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orions faster, can BFR Bill easily, has a device that can heal near fatal wounds in seconds, has more destructive power( the astro force has put down Superman several times)

BRBs....physically stronger and ...thats it

Orion wins

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn this is close. Calling a draw, unless Orion pulls some crazy motherbox shenanigans *ping*ping*ping*

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see a fight between these 2.