• 61 results
#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay the battle takes place in space so explain who wins.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This a crush. This is the type of battle you turn away from so you don't see one of your favorite heroes get brutally beaten in ways you couldn't even imagine.

BRB wins.............

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn I thought it might be kinda closer seeing Tony could use his brain to win, but now that I think about it I don't see how.

#4 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill. Curbstomp.

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Damn I thought it might be kinda closer seeing Tony could use his brain to win, but now that I think about it I don't see how.
"
Lol you can't use your brain on a guy who looked at a time machine and automatically learned how to use it in secondslo. BRB needs to be beaten with power and physical strength. Proton blast will tickle him since he took blast from stardust.
#6 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

your kidding right beta would beat his ass so hard lol he would spank right through the metal

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mandarins son can do this

Imagine what a hammer that could destroy a planet would do...............

#8 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"If Mandarins son can do this

Imagine what a hammer that could destroy a planet would do..............."

This show
s an older suit of armour.

BRB would win but the battle would last at least a good 2 - 3 minutes.
#9 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man gets turned to scrap metal.

Beta Ray Bill for the win.

#10 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman would do better than most think. He has faced Thor before and has lasted (though he has lost each time). In the end Beta Ray should be the winner.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:

Your a f#ckin idiot..I swear to god.I hope terrorists attack America and kill only you.
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

Your a f#ckin idiot..I swear to god.I hope terrorists attack America and kill only you."

LOL.
#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill

curbstomp

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:

Your a f#ckin idiot..I swear to god.I hope terrorists attack America and kill only you."

Please explain how I'm the Idiot? Is it because a human can beat Ironman better then sentr can? You are my b!tch so watch how you talk to me before I pwn you again.

the creator said:
"zee crusher said:

This show
s an older suit of armour.

BRB would win but the battle would last at least a good 2 - 3 minutes.
"

Thats not old. Ironman still had the extermis thing in him. Plus if you read the comic Mandarins son said he made Ironmans suit at full power so he could make this fight fair. Then threw his rings on the ground.
#15 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
Thats not old. Ironman still had the extermis thing in him. Plus if you read the comic Mandarins son said he made Ironmans suit at full power so he could make this fight fair. Then threw his rings on the ground. "
The suit is not his current one.
Everytime he changes the suit, it get's upgraded capabilities.
Therefore he now has new capabilities that the suit shown did not have.
#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
Thats not old. Ironman still had the extermis thing in him. Plus if you read the comic Mandarins son said he made Ironmans suit at full power so he could make this fight fair. Then threw his rings on the ground. "
The suit is not his current one.
Everytime he changes the suit, it get's upgraded capabilities.
Therefore he now has new capabilities that the suit shown did not have.
"

But, look at the way you stated it. His suit isn't at all old in that fight. Infact in the next fight he could make a shiled protecting himself from the rings. When he fought the dad he cut off his heel and it grew back. That suit isn't that old. Its pretty close to the current one. Not many differences that would make this battle go towards Ironmans side.

Ironman would still lose to BRB in any of these two suits.
#17 Edited by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:

But, look at the way you stated it.

I simple said  This shows an older suit of armour.
I then said The suit is not his current one.

No ambiguity.

His suit isn't at all old in that fight. Infact in the next fight he could make a shiled protecting himself from the rings. When he fought the dad he cut off his heel and it grew back. That suit isn't that old. Its pretty close to the current one. Not many differences that would make this battle go towards Ironmans side.
But it is not the current one and so does not reflect all the advances that he can now bring to bear on this fight.
For instance, why did he not simply expand his force field (as he can do with the current one) to block the attacks of his opponent becuase they would not then have hit him to do any damage.

Ironman would still lose to BRB in any of these two suits."
I agree. I originally said BRB would win but the battle would last at least a good 2 - 3 minutes.
#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:

But, look at the way you stated it.

I simple said  This shows an older suit of armour.
I then said The suit is not his current one.

No ambiguity.

His suit isn't at all old in that fight. Infact in the next fight he could make a shiled protecting himself from the rings. When he fought the dad he cut off his heel and it grew back. That suit isn't that old. Its pretty close to the current one. Not many differences that would make this battle go towards Ironmans side.
But it is not the current one and so does not reflect all the advances that he can now bring to bear on this fight.
For instance, why did he not simply expand his force field (as he can do with the current one) to block the attacks of his opponent becuase they would not then have hit him to do any damage.

Ironman would still lose to BRB in any of these two suits."
I agree. I originally said BRB would win but the battle would last at least a good 2 - 3 minutes."

Well to answer your question about the shield Ironman could only make the shield about skin tight on his suit to protect himself. If he made it larger how would he expect to throw anyblows or blast right? Either way Mandarins son laughed and went back to using his fist rather then the rings and broke the shiled so if he made it bigger he would have wasted his time.

Even if it was the current one I think Mandarins son could still beat him. That family has a history of getting past the suits.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee Crusher how do you keep saying you pwned me when you were just caught making up sh#t by me yesterday.You make up stuff all the time and you have never pwned anything.Iron Man beat the Mandarin with enhanced powers with a suit older than the one in that scan you put up.You need to actually read Iron Man so you know how to understand what happens in his comics.

#20 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zee Crusher how do you keep saying you pwned me when you were just caught making up sh#t by me yesterday.You make up stuff all the time and you have never pwned anything.Iron Man beat the Mandarin with enhanced powers with a suit older than the one in that scan you put up.You need to actually read Iron Man so you know how to understand what happens in his comics."
He is a fu#king idiot.
#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill wins with great ease

#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray bill, ironman could hold his own for a while then he will be murdered.

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zee Crusher how do you keep saying you pwned me when you were just caught making up sh#t by me yesterday.You make up stuff all the time and you have never pwned anything.Iron Man beat the Mandarin with enhanced powers with a suit older than the one in that scan you put up.You need to actually read Iron Man so you know how to understand what happens in his comics."
Yet its funny all the stuff you claim I made up I posted pics as for your defense all you posted was................. Damn nothing at all. Damn you must be that dumb to try and tell me how Mandarin lost to Ironman. You are so retarded you just name any random a$$ fight. When Mandarin nearly took over the earth he let Ironman live just because he could turn off his flying ship. When Mandarin got rid of all technology in china and it was spreading he lost because of the techno organic virus. Why are you so stupid as to try and tell me about Mandarin and Ironman??

You didn't even know he existed till I posted his name in that one thread proof was you never once mentioned his name. Also I always pwn you. Notice how out of the thousands of people on the site only you and you b!Tch Akira seem to say I lie. That o nly leads to one thing that your his second account.

Akira Overdrive said:
"Vance Astro said:
He is a fu#king idiot.
"

Coming from the guy who goes on the vine a few seconds a day just to call some one else name from a second account. Shut the fcuk up. You never liked me so you saying that only makes you look like the dumba$$ kid who hates blacks dumbsh!t.
#24 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill

no contest

the stormbreaker becomes the iron man breaker.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yet its funny all the stuff you claim I made up I posted pics as for your defense all you posted was................. Damn nothing at all. Damn you must be that dumb to try and tell me how Mandarin lost to Ironman. You are so retarded you just name any random a$$ fight. When Mandarin nearly took over the earth he let Ironman live just because he could turn off his flying ship. When Mandarin got rid of all technology in china and it was spreading he lost because of the techno organic virus. Why are you so stupid as to try and tell me about Mandarin and Ironman??

You didn't even know he existed till I posted his name in that one thread proof was you never once mentioned his name. Also I always pwn you. Notice how out of the thousands of people on the site only you and you b!Tch Akira seem to say I lie. That o nly leads to one thing that your his second account.

Akira Overdrive said:
"Vance Astro said:
He is a fu#king idiot.
"

Coming from the guy who goes on the vine a few seconds a day just to call some one else name from a second account. Shut the fcuk up. You never liked me so you saying that only makes you look like the dumba$$ kid who hates blacks dumbsh!t.
"
Iron Man almost killed the Mandarin just recently...His Extremis was halted by and ankle bracelet that Doc Samson put on him...So he beat the Mandarin his his Silver Centurion armor.You can call me dumb all you want I gave a recent example of Tony beating the Mandarin.The Mandarin almost killed Temujin in Iron Man:Enter the Mandarin for failing to kill Tony Stark without his armor on.Me and Akira Overdrive are not the same person....Actually I think he was here before I even first appeared as Colt Python..but whatever.Believe what you want.
#26 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman doesn't last 5 seconds

#27 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

horseface overkill
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" Ironman doesn't last 5 seconds "
Right....he lasts longer.
#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

One good shot from Stormbreaker and IM will go down. He can't take planet busting attack.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
He can't take planet busting attack. "
Of Course he can.
#31 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trauma said:
"your kidding right beta would beat his ass so hard lol he would spank right through the metal "

^this
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Trauma said:
"your kidding right beta would beat his ass so hard lol he would spank right through the metal "
^this "
^Not this.
#33 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
u dont think brb will win?
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @Vance Astro: u dont think brb will win? "
No,i know he will but not as easy as people are making it seem.
#35 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @BIackFlash said:
Right....he lasts longer. "
Beta ray bill is basically thor. Ironman stands no chance.
#36 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@zee crusher said:
"This a crush. This is the type of battle you turn away from so you don't see one of your favorite heroes get brutally beaten in ways you couldn't even imagine. BRB wins............. "
#37 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Of Course he can. "
A good sized nuke can take out Ironman

Ironman goes down hard
#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Of Course he can. "
A good sized nuke can take out Ironman  "
Which is why he has withstood nuclear explosions, with, and without his shields on, in three separate occasions, I guess.
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @BIackFlash said:
Right....he lasts longer. "
Beta ray bill is basically thor. Ironman stands no chance. "
@OhTru said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Of Course he can. "
A good sized nuke can take out Ironman  Ironman goes down hard "
YELLOW TAPE....
#40 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta wins but in no way a curbstomp the fight takes up a whole comic probably

#41 Posted by SP1D3RxV3N0M (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Brb wins but not with the ease you people say he will.
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Beta wins but in no way a curbstomp the fight takes up a whole comic probably "
#43 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
well the OP doesnt state which armor Iron Man has here... so Iron Man could win this... especially if he has the Thorbuster Armor... 
#44 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

In 99 out of 100 Ironman Armors

Tony will come out of the fight looking something like this: 

#45 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle taking place in space really hobbles Tony here.

Beta Ray would just need to crack the armor and Tony gets turned inside-out.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" In 99 out of 100 Ironman Armors

Tony will come out of the fight looking something like this: 

That yellow tape should be over your post.
#47 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" well the OP doesnt state which armor Iron Man has here... so Iron Man could win this... especially if he has the Thorbuster Armor...  "
Agreed , he would have the highest chance of victory in that armor .
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
" @King Saturn said:
" well the OP doesnt state which armor Iron Man has here... so Iron Man could win this... especially if he has the Thorbuster Armor...  "
Agreed , he would have the highest chance of victory in that armor . "
It's the only armor from the top of my head that he has a chance, actually. And more than just that.
#49 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB wins here.
#50 Edited by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Yaujtapool said:

" @King Saturn said:
Agreed , he would have the highest chance of victory in that armor . "
It's the only armor from the top of my head that he has a chance, actually. And more than just that. "
Taking a chance here but im going to say that with thorbuster Ironman can win this (Though it will by no means be easy) .

If it can have a decent battle with King Thor and is designed to battle Thors powerset it should be quite effective against Bill with his similar powers to thor .