• 114 results
#1 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill gave Thor quite a fight and Thor gave Hulk a good fight so, who wins?

#2 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
start using the search function many of the battles you are posting like a machine have bn done before
#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, whats wrong with doing them again, mabye fresh opinions are what is needed

#4 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
fine then BRB wins he is just as blood thirsty as hulk with real fighting skills and a warriors spirit combine the hammer and his actual formidable knowledge of how it works.  he  is not afraid to use magic to win he would stomp hulk.
#5 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"fine then BRB wins he is just as blood thirsty as hulk with real fighting skills and a warriors spirit combine the hammer and his actual formidable knowledge of how it works.  he  is not afraid to use magic to win he would stomp hulk."

ty, and sorry if repeating older posts offends you, i did not mean too
#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
its fine, i am not offended but a few of your battles will be locked like it has bn done in the past with you and the other guy.at least some of your fights seem some what inventive if not one sided.
#7 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"its fine, i am not offended but a few of your battles will be locked like it has bn done in the past with you and the other guy.at least some of your fights seem some what inventive if not one sided. "

lol
#8 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB wins

Unlike Thor he's not a jobber, all high showings

He's smarter than Thor, a better fighter and has Hulk beat on magic and speed

Beta Ray Bill blitzes

#9 Posted by young ghost (151 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk has it 51/100

#10 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill slaughters Hulk.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223823 posts) - - Show Bio
Jackass Face should win... but Hulk will test him a little
#12 Posted by MrDirector786 (43408 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a hard fight, but I see Bill winning.

#13 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

brb ftw

#14 Posted by MAV (145 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@MAV: 

To prevent fanboy outrage, Marvel had to let World War Hulk win (even though it's plot-induced stupidity).
#16 Posted by thetitan0 (845 posts) - - Show Bio
@MAV said:
"

"
damn
#17 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@MAV:
lol you posted that why?
#18 Posted by MAV (145 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@MAV:  To prevent fanboy outrage, Marvel had to let World War Hulk win (even though it's plot-induced stupidity). "

In Planet Hulk comic Hulk beat Silver Surfer who beat Bill
#19 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@MAV said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@MAV:  To prevent fanboy outrage, Marvel had to let World War Hulk win (even though it's plot-induced stupidity). "
In Planet Hulk comic Hulk beat Silver Surfer who beat Bill "

That was a depowered Silver Surfer (AKA Silver Savage).
#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @MAV said:
"

"
damn "

thats non canon 

so  please feel free to ignore that video XP
#21 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

He would beat every Hulk but
WWHulk, WarHulk, Worldbreaker, Maestro and Mindless Hulk

#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"He would beat every Hulk but WWHulk, WarHulk, Worldbreaker, Maestro and Mindless Hulk "

Wrong
#23 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
"He would beat every Hulk but WWHulk, WarHulk, Worldbreaker, Maestro and Mindless Hulk "
Wrong "
Hmmm?
#24 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"

BRB could beat every one of those versions of Hulk
#25 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
BRB could beat every one of those versions of Hulk "
How so?
#26 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't BRB beat Thor in his original form? 

#27 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
BRB could beat every one of those versions of Hulk "
How so?"

WB Hulk is nothing special, considering the fact that a depowered Silver Surfer manged to fight him to a standstill. Even Professor Hulk managed to hold his own against Maestro, so I don't see why Bill couldn't beat him easily. Mindless Hulk was easily rendered helpless by Apocalyspe, and I don't even recall him needing prep time to do that. If BRB utilizes Stormbreaker effectively, I think he could easily take WWH. War Hulk (with Celestial Tech) might be able to beat him, but that's about the only version.
#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
BRB could beat every one of those versions of Hulk " didn't say ay
How so?"
WB Hulk is nothing special, considering the fact that a depowered Silver Surfer manged to fight him to a standstill. Even Professor Hulk managed to hold his own against Maestro, so I don't see why Bill couldn't beat him easily. Mindless Hulk was easily rendered helpless by Apocalyspe, and I don't even recall him needing prep time to do that. If BRB utilizes Stormbreaker effectively, I think he could easily take WWH. War Hulk (with Celestial Tech) might be able to beat him, but that's about the only version. "
Yeah, but Silver Surfer is stronger then Bill anyhow, so that's a terrible example to use. And I didn't say anything about Maestro. And didn't Mindless Hulk crack Onslaughts armor? I believe Thor died in the attempt to do the same thing, and Thor and Bill are roughly equal.
#29 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
How so?"
WB Hulk is nothing special, considering the fact that a depowered Silver Surfer manged to fight him to a standstill. Even Professor Hulk managed to hold his own against Maestro, so I don't see why Bill couldn't beat him easily. Mindless Hulk was easily rendered helpless by Apocalyspe, and I don't even recall him needing prep time to do that. If BRB utilizes Stormbreaker effectively, I think he could easily take WWH. War Hulk (with Celestial Tech) might be able to beat him, but that's about the only version. "
Yeah, but Silver Surfer is stronger then Bill anyhow, so that's a terrible example to use. And I didn't say anything about Maestro. And didn't Mindless Hulk crack Onslaughts armor? I believe Thor died in the attempt to do the same thing, and Thor and Bill are roughly equal. "

I used that example because BRB would have easily beaten Silver Savage. Also, Onslaught actually intended for Hulk to rip his armor open (in order to unleash his full power).
#30 Edited by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
How so?"
Yeah, but Silver Surfer is stronger then Bill anyhow, so that's a terrible example to use. And I didn't say anything about Maestro. And didn't Mindless Hulk crack Onslaughts armor? I believe Thor died in the attempt to do the same thing, and Thor and Bill are roughly equal. "
I used that example because BRB would have easily beaten Silver Savage. Also, Onslaught actually intended for Hulk to rip his armor open (in order to unleash his full power). "

If they were put in the same circumstances in the arena? No, not really. And yeah, I know Onslaught intended for Hulk to do it, but Hulk was the one with the power to do so where Thor could not.
#31 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
How so?"
I used that example because BRB would have easily beaten Silver Savage. Also, Onslaught actually intended for Hulk to rip his armor open (in order to unleash his full power). "
If they were put in the same circumstances in the arena? No, not really. And yeah, I know Onslaught intended for Hulk to do it, but Hulk was the one with the power to do so where Thor could not. "

He could still probably win (even without Stormbreaker), since Norrin was considerably less durable and couldn't use the Power Cosmic. Speaking of the Onslught saga, Thor was the only one able to separate Professor X from the armor.
#32 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
How so?"
If they were put in the same circumstances in the arena? No, not really. And yeah, I know Onslaught intended for Hulk to do it, but Hulk was the one with the power to do so where Thor could not. "
He could still probably win (even without Stormbreaker), since Norrin was considerably less durable and couldn't use the Power Cosmic. Speaking of the Onslught saga, Thor was the only one able to separate Professor X from the armor. "

Once again, not really, and especially not without Stormbreaker. And what does Prof X have to do with it? A BRB analogue in Thor physically couldn't open the armor, Hulk did.
#33 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wrong "
Hmmm?"
How so?"
He could still probably win (even without Stormbreaker), since Norrin was considerably less durable and couldn't use the Power Cosmic. Speaking of the Onslught saga, Thor was the only one able to separate Professor X from the armor. "
Once again, not really, and especially not without Stormbreaker. And what does Prof X have to do with it? A BRB analogue in Thor physically couldn't open the armor, Hulk did. "

#34 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: That was literally the only thing you could think of to reply to my comment?
#35 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta RAy

#36 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0 said:
" @MAV said:
"

"
damn "
Beta ray bill didn't want to kill hulk. He tried to resist thus, not giving it full effort, as you might be able to see AFTER Bill gets free :)
#37 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: That was literally the only thing you could think of to reply to my comment? "

Was a Mjolnir Godblast or the Living Lightning a factor in that issue? Did Cyclops bother removing his visor to help decimate the armor? No. Just because Marvel allows Hulk to perform one of his most renowned feats against the exact same opponent doesn't mean that he's more powerful than some of the other heroes. Thor was only able to stalemate a savage Hulk without Mjolnir, let alone a mindless Hulk (which indicates that he's physically stronger). However, as I previously stated, if BRB utilizes Stormbreaker effectively then I don't see why he couldn't beat the Hulk (especially since Apocalypse was able to do it).
#38 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Why would a godblast be a factor when Thor rarely if ever uses godblasts these days? And why would cyke taking the visor off have any impact on the armor whatsoever? And yeah, when Hulk performs a superior feat to a character in the same book, then it does in fact mean that at the time, Hulk was the physical superior to Thor. That's not the case now. And when does BRB ever fully utilize Stormbreaker? He almost always draws things in to a physical battle, and against characters like WWH, WB Hulk or War Hulk, it's not going to end well for him.
#39 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Why would a godblast be a factor when Thor rarely if ever uses godblasts these days? And why would cyke taking the visor off have any impact on the armor whatsoever? And yeah, when Hulk performs a superior feat to a character in the same book, then it does in fact mean that at the time, Hulk was the physical superior to Thor. That's not the case now. And when does BRB ever fully utilize Stormbreaker? He almost always draws things in to a physical battle, and against characters like WWH, WB Hulk or War Hulk, it's not going to end well for him. "

Mindless Hulk is stronger than Thor, but a Savage Hulk is about = (as shown when Thor matched him in strength for a whole hour and in their first encounter). Beta Ray Bill normally doesn't go all out, but that should still be discussed on here. Darkseid hardly ever uses his full abilities and Thor rarely chooses to win BFR, but they're always factors when determining a winner on this site.
#40 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
So wait... you agree that the Hulks I'm arguing for (Mindless, WB, WWH, and War Hulk) are indeed stronger then their opponent, and you expect Beta Ray Bill to go all out (something his character rarely does) when a fight unless stated otherwise, is in character? That's reaching a bit.
#41 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" Bill slaughters Hulk. "
That's what logic says 

but in a comic BRB would suffer from a serious case of PIS/WIS

Hulk is Marvel's favorite boy and vene though BRB would stomp this fight I don't think the writers want Donkey face to ever be the poster boy
#42 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: So wait... you agree that the Hulks I'm arguing for (Mindless, WB, WWH, and War Hulk) are indeed stronger then their opponent, and you expect Beta Ray Bill to go all out (something his character rarely does) when a fight unless stated otherwise, is in character? That's reaching a bit. "

Even when fighting in character, BRB should still win. By utilizing Stormbreaker effectively, I meant winning primarily via BFR. Some of the versions of the Hulk have potentially greater strength, but they lack the versatility that BRB has.
#43 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

bump. I'm not really a fav of either but I'm still curious to know who wins this fight. I understand BRB and Thor have a wider variety of powerset, but in theory shouldn't Hulks anger make him unstoppable? Just wondering idk much about either character. 

#44 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB = Thor >>>>>>>>> Hulk

#45 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk
#46 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beated Billy ( i call him Billy cuz he's in my top superhero friends ) in Planet Hulk but i think that in this battle here Billy wins. The only Hulk that can beat Billy is WW Hulk in my opinion.
#47 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Bill should win here
#48 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah i bet if marvel made them fight in the comics, bill would suffer a huge amount of PIS
REALISTICALLY brb wins
#49 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

With WIS off, CIS off and PIS off (no plot induced stupidity)

Bill should win with ease, kill Hulk with a Godblast or teleport him somewhere to space like into a blackhole with a BFR

#50 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Ed dies