Beta ray Bill vs Gladiator

Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jazzitup

Lilandra's ordered Glads to kill Bill. Gladiator's confidence cannot fall nd is at it's highest.
 vs    

Battles in space. Full knowledge on each other. No morals for both.  

Who wins?

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By superdemon

Give me Gladiator. His speed will come in handy. Especially at high confidence levels.

Ocelot100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ocelot100

beta ray bill=thor? right 

so Beta Ray Bill takes this, but it wont be easy

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo

Bill.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superdemon
@Ocelot100 said:

" beta ray bill=thor? right  so Beta Ray Bill takes this, but it wont be easy "

Not really. BRB doesn't have natural Asgardian powers like BRB does.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By drkhwk2001

I think Glads at his highest confidence can win this. Speed, strength, optical beams, durability.............................. Yeah i'd take Glads.

Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

BRB  is equal to Thor, as anyone who would wield Mjolnir/Strombreaker will be equal to both.

This means that we have another Thor vs. Glad battle IMO.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:

" BRB  is equal to Thor, as anyone who would wield Mjolnir/Strombreaker will be equal to both.  This means that we have another Thor vs. Glad battle IMO. "

BRB doesn't have natural Asgardian powers like BRB does. Thor > BRB.
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jazzitup
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By drkhwk2001
@czarny_samael said:
" BRB  is equal to Thor, as anyone who would wield Mjolnir/Strombreaker will be equal to both.  This means that we have another Thor vs. Glad battle IMO. "
Wielding Mjolnir is not based on skill or power it is based on a pure heart.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By NexusOfLight
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jazzitup
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By SpidermanWins

Gotta go BRB (lol gotta go BRB! :) I think Stombreaker could pull him the win. Long fight though. Good match

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By goldenshot80
@Susanoo said:
" Bill. "
Beta Ray Bill for the win
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

BRB should win this. 

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blob

Beta Ray Bill wins this. Good fight though.

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Courage_

Horseface wins.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By goldenshot80
@_Courage_ said:
" Horseface wins. "
Hahah that actually made me laugh
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@_Courage_ said:
"Horseface wins. "
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

gladiator ftw
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Courage_
@goldenshot80:
Lol. It's my term of endearment for Bill.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock

Bill wins Gladiator is a joke

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Wielding Mjolnir is not based on skill or power it is based on a pure heart. "
I know and it is based on "who is worthy", which means that You have to be a great warrior with honnor etc.
But it doesn't matter, in means of power. You won't be more/less powerfull than Thor if You already wield the hammer. All people who wield one of them are equal.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @czarny_samael said:
I know and it is based on "who is worthy", which means that You have to be a great warrior with honnor etc. But it doesn't matter, in means of power. You won't be more/less powerfull than Thor if You already wield the hammer. All people who wield one of them are equal. "
Yea - so you're trying to say Jake Olson and Eric Masterson are just as powerful as Classic Thor then?
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Bill wins this. Stormbreaker will break Gladiator.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jashro44 said:
"   

gladiator ftw "
Don't post videos with false information to try and prove your point.Gladiator isn't stronger than Thor.Thor wasn't even knocked out where it says he's knocked out.Thor has better strength feats on top of that.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @czarny_samael said:
I know and it is based on "who is worthy", which means that You have to be a great warrior with honnor etc. But it doesn't matter, in means of power. You won't be more/less powerfull than Thor if You already wield the hammer. All people who wield one of them are equal. "
Yea - so you're trying to say Jake Olson and Eric Masterson are just as powerful as Classic Thor then? "
Erci Masterson originally was as powerfull as Thor. Later they made weaker hammer for him.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By superdemon

Gladiator is stronger and faster IMO. There is comic when Kallark fights Thor who is being amped to Super Speeds by Reed Richards. Gladiator was the only one who could see them. Even Thing was invisible to the super human eye they were so fast. Gladiator stalemates Thor under his own power. 

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By HellionVulcan

Gladiator only if his confidence stands up BRB is no joke at all but i do think he can win but majority  to Gladiator .

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valtot

@superdemon:
yes ppl forget that point that gladiator can just speed blitz thor if he goes that level of speed and that would work on BRB defientaly with this full confidence

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:
" Gladiator is stronger and faster IMO. There is comic when Kallark fights Thor who is being amped to Super Speeds by Reed Richards. Gladiator was the only one who could see them. Even Thing was invisible to the super human eye they were so fast. Gladiator stalemates Thor under his own power.  "
Thor is as fast as his thunders (1/3 speed of light, he just don't used speed, as he often don't use other of his powers). 
I'm still not convinced who will win this fight, but I'm closer to say BRB.
With BFR it is easy, but without it? BRB would need God Blast, because I highly doubt that draining would work.
brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By brantumbo

it is extremely difficult, nearly impossible, for gladiator to remain at full confidence. i know that was part of the stipulation of the thread, but i have rarely seen him do so. not even just him, but anybody who is on the verge of losing a figh(not saying that he is) is going to have their confidence waver. however i will give the benefit here and play ball. as far as the speed thing, eric masterson thor was able to defeat him using that exact same tactic in the "galactic storm" event when the shiar and kree went to war. and as far as warrior skill eric masterson is no bill. in the "thor corps" story brb was constantly shown to be the most powerful of the three, with masterson and the future guy whose name eludes me being shown as essentially equals. masterson just blasted him with lightning(the avenger living lightning to be exact, who wasnt too happy about that). all that being said, that was one of the rare occasions i have seen glads confident and determined, and thor just snuck him with lightning. masterson said that he was probably going to lose if he didnt think of something. after he hit him he beat him unconscious with mjolnir and hurled him through a stargate. it was pretty brutal. the reason i cite all this is because bill>masterson thor. that was shown in thor corps and bill is just much more of a warrior that masterson was. i know we dont like to use A>B and B>C so C>A in most cases, but i think this one really applies.  

so brb for the win

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Susanoo
@czarny_samael said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @czarny_samael said:

So if a frail, weak boned person can wield Mjolnir, then he automatically becomes as powerful as Thor? Despite being below normal human strength/durability/reflexes?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By superdemon
@czarny_samael said:
" @superdemon said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @czarny_samael said:
Yea - so you're trying to say Jake Olson and Eric Masterson are just as powerful as Classic Thor then? "
Erci Masterson originally was as powerfull as Thor. Later they made weaker hammer for him. "
And Jake Olson?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Susanoo said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
So if a frail, weak boned person can wield Mjolnir, then he automatically becomes as powerful as Thor? Despite being below normal human strength/durability/reflexes? "
If he is able to lift hammer - yes. There is even indication on Mjolnir about it. "Whoever wields the Mjolnir has power of Thor" or something like that.
@superdemon said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @superdemon said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @czarny_samael said:
Erci Masterson originally was as powerfull as Thor. Later they made weaker hammer for him. "
And Jake Olson? "

Anyone. If he wasn't fighting like Thor, it wa some PIS or different magic.
The pic of that indication is here:
 http://marvel.wikia.com/Mjolnir
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Susanoo
@czarny_samael:
They gain powers of Mjolnir only, not Thor's actual physical attributes.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By superdemon
@Susanoo said:
" @czarny_samael: They gain powers of Mjolnir only, not Thor's actual physical attributes. "
Exactly what I was saying. Thor, on top of Mjolnir, has natural Asgardian abilities. Something BRB doesn't have. Kallark was able to Stalemate Regular Thor while Thor was amped to Super speeds by Reed's tech. 

I think Kallark beats BRB down.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm going with Bill.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By superdemon
@MrDirector786 said:
" I'm going with Bill. "
I don't see how.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

BRB

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@superdemon said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @czarny_samael: They gain powers of Mjolnir only, not Thor's actual physical attributes. "
Exactly what I was saying. Thor, on top of Mjolnir, has natural Asgardian abilities. Something BRB doesn't have. Kallark was able to Stalemate Regular Thor while Thor was amped to Super speeds by Reed's tech.   I think Kallark beats BRB down. "
No, they have power of Thor. Not of Mjolnir, but of Thor.
comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By comicninjax

i think gladiator wins this one. though i love bill the god hunter i base fights of comic characters in battle forum not on who a person is like or who they beat unless the person they beat also beat the other person. i base them on feats bc comics have plots and reasons why things happen the way they do. in a all out battle without plots i use feats. to me glads has greater feats of strenght and speed then bill. i think base on feats glads wins pretty quickly since he can have full fledge fight with hyperion in just a few seonds.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By czarny_samael666

If someone is perfectlly equal to other one, all feats of the other one counts for the first one.

In this case, all Thor's feats goes to BRB. And not because of their fights, but because they use equal weapons which give them their power.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
but BRB showed he was strong enough to fight thor without the weapon and i think BRB has won the majority of there match ups and has better feats, plus hes naturally strong so adding thors power to his makes him stronger lol but thors probalby more skilled with his hammer thats why hes able to match him
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Valtot said:
" @czarny_samael: but BRB showed he was strong enough to fight thor without the weapon and i think BRB has won the majority of there match ups and has better feats, plus hes naturally strong so adding thors power to his makes him stronger lol but thors probalby more skilled with his hammer thats why hes able to match him "
Beta Ray Bill doesn't have better feats than Thor.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Valtot
@Vance Astro:
lol yes he does he broke galactuss face and was busting planets and has shown to beat thor the majority of times they fought and was powerful enough to fight him pre stormbreaker which just boosted his powers
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chaos Prime

Its my understanding that full confidence Glad = Superman..Yes?
& imo BRB v Superman could go either way..
So im taking the easy route & calling it a draw :-)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Valtot said:

" @Vance Astro: lol yes he does he broke galactuss face and was busting planets and has shown to beat thor the majority of times they fought and was powerful enough to fight him pre stormbreaker which just boosted his powers "

Again, Beta Ray Bill doesn't have better feats than Thor.What he does against Thor is irrelevant.Thor is a planet buster and has taken down Galactus with a godblast. 

EDIT:Thor's fights with BRB haven't mostly all been in BRB's favor.That seems to be something that's passed along in the comic community.Alot of people say it and it's not true.

@Chaos Prime

said:

" Its my understanding that full confidence Glad = Superman..Yes? & imo BRB v Superman could go either way.. So im taking the easy route & calling it a draw :-) "

Full confidence Gladiator isn't on Superman's level and he doesn't have a single feat to prove other wise.Superman would beat the sh#t out of Bill.His only advantage is magic and BRB is no Dr.Strange.Superman would beat the hell out of Gladiator too.