Beta Ray Bill vs Gladiator

• 61 results
mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darthmanhunter: He actually can land blows, thats for sure. And I kind of agree, but because BRB is much like Thor in which that they both are relentless, and this might MIGHT affect Kallark. He goes down with a good fight.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mrb1p: i read surfer, especially the annihilation arc surfer and herald of galactus, surfer is not one who loves violence, i know his power especially when he took out two beings who were capable of killing galactus. He will make kallark doubt his self, BRB can also make kallark doubt himself, why i said him against nova or BRB is 50/50 or stalemate, or hard win/hard lose.

Gladiator seems to not hold back, apart from him having no morals, hence why he dispatched nova prime tarcel in minutes(though by using his corp but he was already beat).

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Gladiator

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: i read surfer, especially the annihilation arc surfer and herald of galactus, surfer is not one who loves violence, i know his power especially when he took out two beings who were capable of killing galactus. He will make kallark doubt his self, BRB can also make kallark doubt himself, why i said him against nova or BRB is 50/50 or stalemate, or hard win/hard lose.

Gladiator seems to not hold back, apart from him having no morals, hence why he dispatched nova prime tarcel in minutes(though by using his corp but he was already beat).

Then you know that SS will go to length AKA Knock out his own friends (BRB comes to mind) to achieve his goals, this is exactly the same as Gladiator, Kallark just doesn't say "sorry" when he does it.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By MasterKungFu

beta ray bill

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1p: ya but not like kallark would do it, norrin's methods are less violent, unlike kallark who is brutal, norrin goes to lengths, yes, but his methods are not like kallark.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Well, hurting someone is hurting someone, no matter how bloody the fight is. But I would have to agree with you on that, Gladiator is somewhat more "violent" but like I said, SS doesn't define himself as a being of X thing, he does what he does and he's not shaken by it. And yeah, he's probably the biggest mass-murderer in the entire marvel universe.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Gizmorino

@mrb1p: he is shaken by it he just don't show it, and he is not a mass murderer, he finds the planets galactus feeds, he has not killed anybody. He does what he does but in a non-violent way, he prefers to talk than to fight.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mrb1p

@mrb1p: he is shaken by it he just don't show it, and he is not a mass murderer, he finds the planets galactus feeds, he has not killed anybody. He does what he does but in a non-violent way, he prefers to talk than to fight.

It's true and I think I've stated that before. Gladiator is violent because he's somewhat like an animal fighting his way to his goal. SS is just more forgiving because he has the power cosmic and cosmic awareness.

See what I mean ?

No Caption Provided

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrb1: huh, that's my point all along, they way gladiator does things makes him more dangerous than any annhilator

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mrb1p

@gizmorino: I didn't entirely deny your point, I just meant that SS is pretty much a sick SOB if you look at things in another way.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Gizmorino

@mrb1p: yeah i know, that's why i kept it like this.

Surfer is most powerful while gladiator is most dangerous.

Though all are pretty much the similar in power levels as in the same league(except ronan ofcourse), but those words up above are near-perfect(surfer most powerful and gladiator most dangerous).

Even before thanos said it as an annihilator fanboy i knew already.