• 161 results
#1 Edited by Roddy010 (5246 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #3

VS

Battle takes place in Las Vegas 
Blood Lust is on  
They start a mile apart
No Prep 
Who wins?
#2 Posted by MrDirector786 (43550 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Bill could win depending on where he starts off the battle and if he can keep a distance from Doomsday. Otherwise, I think Doomsday would take it.

#3 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday.
#4 Posted by Roddy010 (5246 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: They start a mile apart...
#5 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

/.......................

#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roddy010 said:
" @MrDirector786: They start a mile apart... "
Then unless Bill's airborne or something, Doomsday may still beat him.

#7 Posted by Roddy010 (5246 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: O.o 
#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust BRB takes it .

#9 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

current doomsday just took down outsiders which include eradicator, he wins this

#10 Posted by atom895 (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: doomsday can adapt and revive because of his active evolution but if killed his revival varies on the cause of death
#11 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but bill can bffr him or if this fight is to first KO bill and long range doomsday. As curent BRB is being written like a beast. Doomsday taking down the E man is no small feat, so I say it's 55% to 45% in bills favor, due to BFR and long range attacks

#12 Posted by Nefarious (20272 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB wins.

#13 Posted by The Average Bear (2079 posts) - - Show Bio
@atom895 said:
" @MrDirector786: doomsday can adapt and revive because of his active evolution but if killed his revival varies on the cause of death "
How is this relevant to anything MrDirector said?
#14 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray bill, anybody with a horse face always wins.

#15 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker: lol 

for me DD got this
#16 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

current DD adapts and wins. former loses.
#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

Please DOOmday Got this . 
I wouldn't even go as far as current doomsday with his Foolishness

#18 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9718 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" current DD adapts and wins. former loses. "
Yep
Before current Doomsday I would of given this to BRB but now Doomsday adapts mid fight. He learned how to fly when facing Steel iirc. The only way I can see BRB winning now is if he teleported Doomsday away with Stormbreaker.......maybe a powerful Godblast would work.....idk
For right now I give this to Doomsday
#19 Edited by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker said: 
"

"
#20 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker said:
"

"
#21 Posted by Outside_85 (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

By the time he reached Earth the first time Doomsday had already died because of an energy attack so he should be already be immune to anything similar Bill can throw at him.

#22 Posted by tensor (4307 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday this is one person u don't see getting knock out, like all the time, is either u kill him or game over, an current doomsday can fly, plus when he hits you the fight is over rather fast ,no long drawn out thing ,take the fight for example ,of erdicator, geo force an the olympian ,they went down like that ,with out any of them knocking him off his feat. the real powerhouse

#23 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill, true powers of a God not a pretend one.

#24 Posted by tensor (4307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay: for a god he sure gets ko alot
#25 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard current doomsday can fly.

#26 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@HumanNumber said:
" I heard current doomsday can fly. "
Yeah, when he fought against Steel.  

I think Doomsday will make horseface cry, depending on which version. 
#27 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#28 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday. he killed superman....SUPERMAN!

#29 Posted by MrDirector786 (43550 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Doomsday can fly? In that case, I'm going with Doomsday for sure.

#30 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday should be able to rattle Jackass Face and perhaps win this fight...
#31 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday wins, this is a mismatch.
#32 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

There seems to be a strong case for BRB and his recent showings... what are some of his recent power/strength feats that have people so excited??
#33 Posted by aboy2011 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

dommsday

#34 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24713 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday wins 6/10

#35 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how will Doomsday endure being thrown in space and beaten up with multiple planet-busting strikes from Stormbreaker. It would be even worse beating than what Kryptonians gave him and the fact is that he can't evolve past brute strength no matter what, he can be killed with brute force for infinite amount of time. No version of Doomsday will win against Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, that's a fact that can't be disputed, since Stormbreaker has too much power for Doomsday to handle. Even current (vastly overehyped by Viners) has been hurt by force far weaker than planet busting - hurt by Achilleis

Beta Ray Bill vs Doomsday h2h (without Stormbreaker) is another story.
#36 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill wins. Via Godblast.

#37 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
god blast? i didnt know he had that or ever shown it can you show the scan
#38 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

" @comicdude23: god blast? i didnt know he had that or ever shown it can you show the scan "

you're right, brb does not have god blast
#39 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB destroyed an entire plant by smacking someone into it...

#40 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
at extreme speeds
#41 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

make it cosmic powered brb, and then he might have a chance. but for now current DD is a powerhouse, or more like a powermansion, lol.
#42 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't matter, doomsday is about to own cyborg superman and the entire JLA. brb stands no chance

#43 Posted by theredkid (15 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing that makes this fight tricky is intelligence doomsday is now distance dosent matter in this fight because both fighters can close it very quickly. and its not in bills character to run away. but bill isnt smart enough to really analyze the extent of doomsdays abillitys in the chaos in the fight. most likely bill would realize that doomsday is strong and would try and end it quickly which would be the end of bill. because it would only make doomsday stronger. the only way to beat doomsday is continues relentless attachs to tier him out and then beat him before hid evolution kicks in like supes did. but bill would hit him to quick and not realize that hes making him stronger and then its over. 

p.s BRB blows hes just another one of marvels god characters with no real weight to him 

#44 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: at extreme speeds "

Punching someone so hard that his body travels so fast that it achives IMP qualifies as the strength feat rather than speed feat. Also while Bill was lying on the surface/ground of the planet, Thor punched him with Mjolnir and as the result planet was totaly destroyed, now that's Thor's feat, but fact is that Thor and BRB were stated to be equal, and since we are making case for Doomsday by the fact that he is as strong if not stronger than Superman(since Doomsday really doens't have any legitimate feats excpet fights and statements to put himanywhere near close to Supes level) than it's fair to use the classic Thor = BRB argument.
#45 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne:
Doomsday was overpowring Skyather Gods....
#46 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:

"doesn't matter, doomsday is about to own cyborg superman and the entire JLA. brb stands no chance "

BRB stands a great chance. When Doomsday starts blowing up a planets with single strike than we will talk about possibillity of Doomsday owning BRB.    
#47 Posted by MrDirector786 (43550 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
" @mrtrickster said:

"doesn't matter, doomsday is about to own cyborg superman and the entire JLA. brb stands no chance "

BRB stands a great chance. When Doomsday starts blowing up a planets with single strike than we will talk about possibillity of Doomsday owning BRB.     "
Being able to blow up planets doesn't matter. Doomsday is too fast and strong for Bill and since current can actually fly from what I've heard, Bill doesn't stand a chance.
#48 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9718 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
" @Valtot said:

Punching someone so hard that his body travels so fast that it achives IMP qualifies as the strength feat rather than speed feat. Also while Bill was lying on the surface/ground of the planet, Thor punched him with Mjolnir and as the result planet was totaly destroyed, now that's Thor's feat, but fact is that Thor and BRB were stated to be equal, and since we are making case for Doomsday by the fact that he is as strong if not stronger than Superman(since Doomsday really doens't have any legitimate feats excpet fights and statements to put himanywhere near close to Supes level) than it's fair to use the classic Thor = BRB argument.
"
He didnt punch the herald into a planet, he clothelined powerbombed him. Its a speed and durability feat more than it is strength.

Doomsday wins in a good fight
#49 Posted by MrDirector786 (43550 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
" @Valtot said:

"
That "planet" was just an asteroid. I've read the whole comic, that was way too small to be a planet.
#50 Posted by HolySerpent (12535 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday wins with ease