No Caption Provided

vs

Gladiator

No Caption Provided

and

Hulk

No Caption Provided

1. Morals

-All fighting to kill their opponents(and out of character for BRB)

2. Prep

-Aware of their team's powers

3. Location

- London

-Start 154 feet apart

-It's sunny

-No people or animals around

-Not allowed to elave the city(but can fly)

-No bfr

-No time limit

4. Win

-By death of team only

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NerdsFTW

@TheAcidSkull: Don't you mean team 2?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NerdsFTW

@TheAcidSkull: Couldn't BRB beat Gladiator?(his hammer has most of the powers of mjolnir and BRB is going to use all of his hammer's powers in this fight)

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW said:

@TheAcidSkull: Couldn't BRB beat Gladiator?(his hammer has most of the powers of mjolnir and BRB is going to use all of his hammer's powers in this fight)

Depends on what confidence Gladiator is at really.

MrMightyBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrMightyBro

I think BRB and Rulk can take this.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Team 2. Red Hulk could only hold off Hulk for so long before he gets defeated, and Gladiator should be more than enough to handle Beta Ray Bill. If not, Hulk will settle the score and overwhelm Beta Ray Bill.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Depends on what confidence Gladiator is at really.

Full.

@TheAcidSkull said:

good point , but all i;m saying is if he could hold him off for while , then it'll be 2 against one, oh and which version of the hulk this is

The one in the picture-Savage.

@MrMightyBro said:

I think BRB and Rulk can take this.

Reasons?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NerdsFTW

@TheAcidSkull: No Loeb Force for Rulk.

Thanks for commenting.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NerdsFTW

@TheAcidSkull: No problem!

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: In that case he will probably beat BRB, Gladiator is just too durable.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@NerdsFTW: In that case he will probably beat BRB, Gladiator is just too durable.

Not against all of stormbreaker's powers:

invisibility, intangibility, mind control, energy sensing, tracking, energy absorption, energy/time/soul/molecular manipulation, alpha particles, life force absorption, geo force, anti force, thermoblast, weather control, healing, and magnetism.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: Some of those are very, very rarely used, making them out of character.

In addition, versatility matters, but only to the point that you can effect the person. Gladiator can survive nova force explosions, which means BRB is going to have a heck of a time hurting him. Also, at full confidence Gladiator is stronger, so if devolves into a fist fight Gladiator will win.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Some of those are very, very rarely used, making them out of character.

BRB is out of character.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

In addition, versatility matters, but only to the point that you can effect the person. Gladiator can survive nova force explosions, which means BRB is going to have a heck of a time hurting him.

BRB has harmed cosmic entities such as Stardust, Galactus, Silver Surfer,etc. who all possess superior durability than an even full confidence Gladiator. BRB isn't going to have a hard time harming Glads.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Also, at full confidence Gladiator is stronger, so if devolves into a fist fight Gladiator will win.

It won't devolve into a fist fight, because BRB will use advantage in the fight-stormbreaker, not fight like an idiot(have one of the most powerful weapons in the universe at his side and just decides to duke it out).

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: When did he harm Galactus? like actually harm him? and I don't think he actually harmed Stardust, though I can't remember. Besides that full confidence Gladiator does have similar durability to someone like SS and Stardust.

Ok but he has duked it out with people before while he had Stormbreaker. Just because he has Stormbreaker doesn't mean it will not become a fist fight. Unless you can show me that BRB has never resorted to a hitting match when he has Stormbreaker.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: I just saw that BRB is out of character, which makes it a tougher fight. But I maintain that it will be hard to harm a full confidence Gladiator.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@NerdsFTW: When did he harm Galactus? like actually harm him?

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@NerdsFTW: When did he harm Galactus? like actually harm him? and I don't think he actually harmed Stardust, though I can't remember.

He harmed both of them in the Godhunter Series, when BRB wanted to try and kill Galactus by starving him to death.

MrMightyBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrMightyBro

The main battle which will truly decide the results is the one between BRB and Gladiator.

Bill showed to be very powerful with Stormbreaker although Glad is faster then him and might be stronger and more durable then BRB I still thinks Bill could win this fight and victory goes to Team 1.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: I don't remeber him hurting Stardust, just them fighting until Stardust opened up that black hole.

Regardless I am not saying that BRB couldn't win, I am sure that he could. I am just saying it is going to take alot to put down Gladiator and Gladiator is very fast and very strong, and he will hit BRB with his laser vision. Best case BRB comes out of this with some serious injuries, and far less power than when he started.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@NerdsFTW: I don't remeber him hurting Stardust, just them fighting until Stardust opened up that black hole.

I'm talking about afterwards, when BRB was hitting Stardust with planetoid shattering blows.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Regardless I am not saying that BRB couldn't win, I am sure that he could.

Agreed.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

I am just saying it is going to take alot to put down Gladiator and Gladiator is very fast and very strong, and he will hit BRB with his laser vision. Best case BRB comes out of this with some serious injuries, and far less power than when he started.

1. Heat(and hot climates) increase BRB's innate powers due to his korbinite physiology.

2. Their strength is equal

@MrMightyBro said:

although Glad is faster then him

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Gladiator is very fast

BRB has perceived things moving FTL, he can react to Glads.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: I am not saying he can't see him, but perception and reaction are not the same. I can perceive a Karate master about to hit me in the face, that doesn't mean I can react.

Also, I do not think that they are the same strength not with Gladiator at full confidence. Unless you can show BRB shattering a planet with his bare hands.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

Rulk > Hulk.

BRB > Gladiator.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

Beta Ray Bill>Gladiator

Rulk>Hulk

Team 1 FTW

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@NerdsFTW: I am not saying he can't see him, but perception and reaction are not the same. I can perceive a Karate master about to hit me in the face, that doesn't mean I can react.

Good point. Wanted to see if you were paying attention.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Also, I do not think that they are the same strength not with Gladiator at full confidence. Unless you can show BRB shattering a planet with his bare hands.

BRB has crushed moons

busted planets:

Cracked Galactus's armor:

1. Even though he hits something with a hammer, doesn't mean all the force comes from the hammer(because the hammer doesn't give him super strength). the force comes from BRB's innate strength.

2. Yes, Galactus was hungered, but harming an abstract entity, nontheless, is an impressive feat.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@NerdsFTW: I fully agree that he is impressive. I think it would be one hell of a fight, a planet busting bone shattering one!

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30  Edited By owie  Moderator

Good to see the BRB scans. I feel like he tends to be undervalued.

Still, Gladiator is way faster.  For example, when the FF traveled to the alternate future where Galactus was going to eat the universe during the Black Celestial story, they were using Reed's tech to move so fast that even after 2 weeks (in their time) of constant work on the Shiar's planet, time on the planet hadn't moved ahead hardly at all for the Shiar.  But Gladiator was able to see them and then to match his speed to theirs, and work alongside them for more weeks without time really moving ahead for the rest of the Shiar.  That's pretty darn fast.  Granted that this was a future Gladiator and thus not canon for current Glads, but there's no reason to think he was any different in his powers from current Glads.

If we match up Hulk and Rulk, I will take Hulk.  How is current Rulk doing in terms of energy absorption?  Last I head he wasn't doing it anymore.  (That was a while ago though.)  In that case, his strength is limited and Hulk's isn't.  Then if we match up BRB and Glads, I think Glads would take it purely through speed.  But that would be a tough fight.  He may need the additional help of Hulk, once he's done with Rulk, to seal the deal.

If we match up Rulk and Glads, Glads definitely takes it, again due to speed but also due to versatility.  BRB would take Hulk using Stormbreaker's powers.  Then we have BRB and Glads again, and once more I take Gladiator.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@NerdsFTW: I fully agree that he is impressive. I think it would be one hell of a fight, a planet busting bone shattering one!

Agreed.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By karrob

Team 2...

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points