Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Random encounter

Takes place in an unpopulated mall

Win by Kill or KO

Ninjak has his two swords and an assortment of coins (Flash bang, explosive, normal)

Best tiger has his two hand guns a combat knife and two grenades.

No one is blood lusted

Morals on

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

cool fight

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Nice sadly i know nothing beside the wikis about Ninjak so i can´t properly decide a winner but if someone debates for Ninjak i will be happy to provide feats for Best Tiger.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

@stompa said:

@nelomaxwell: Nice sadly i know nothing beside the wikis about Ninjak so i can´t properly decide a winner but if someone debates for Ninjak i will be happy to provide feats for Best Tiger.

Waiting for the expert on Ninjak.

Thanks bruh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@allstarsuperman:

@stompa said:

Thanks bruh.

Here goes

Dodging machine gun and helicopter fire

Coin throwing. Turns off three light switches, kills two gunmen who already have their guns aimed before they can pull the trigger, and flashes X-O Manowar with his flash coin.

Uses his explosive coins to blow up a ceiling and make an escape.

Ninjak vs Djiin. He dodges his tracing bullet, uses his suit-camo in order to fool the bullet twice, then throws a gameboy out the plane to further fool the bullet. He then jumps out the plane after Djiin and recourses the bullet after Djiin, killing him. A showcase of why he is the worlds leading super-spy and tech genius.

Using a nerve pinch which completely disables an enemy and cracking bulletproof glass with a punch.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stompa

@nelomaxwell said:

@allstarsuperman:

@stompa said:

Thanks bruh.

Here goes

Dodging machine gun and helicopter fire

Coin throwing. Turns off three light switches, kills two gunmen who already have their guns aimed before they can pull the trigger, and flashes X-O Manowar with his flash coin.

Uses his explosive coins to blow up a ceiling and make an escape.

Ninjak vs Djiin. He dodges his tracing bullet, uses his suit-camo in order to fool the bullet twice, then throws a gameboy out the plane to further fool the bullet. He then jumps out the plane after Djiin and recourses the bullet after Djiin, killing him. A showcase of why he is the worlds leading super-spy and tech genius.

Using a nerve pinch which completely disables an enemy and cracking bulletproof glass with a punch.

Very nice scans but it´s late here and i am about to go to bed i will reply tomorrow.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: @i_like_swords: Alrighty friendooohs here we go. First of BT has only like 20+ appearances that makes my job kinda short lived but i will work with what i have.

Point 1: Defensive manouvers: He is kinda short in this chapter and only has one clear "avoiding" or dodging feat.

Followed by one of the coolest lines in comic history (but that´s just my opinion :-p)

No Caption Provided

Alright since this is the only physical speed and reflex feat of him i won´t try to argue with you about physical dodging i will dig into his "precog" or "supercomputer-brain". Here Robot (Skybounds mixture of Reed Richards and Tony Stark so to say) comments on Best Tigers brain.

I know it´s more speculation but since that´s all i have i can only assume this will help him keeping an edge and know what Ninjak tries to do before he does it.

Point 2: Offensive manouvers: Yeah now we are talking buisness. What BT lacks in defense he makes up with his uncanny shooting abilities that puts almost anybody in comic history to shame. He has an ability to riccochet bullets that borders to toon force for me. But picture speak more then words so let me show you.

He captures a criminals ship and after getting pissed off by the thugs who drives them, he tells him: "Right hand." Then he leaves the boat and shoots through the wall, from under his arm without looking, straight through the thugs right hand. That means he either knew eaxactly where this guys hand would be two or three minutes after he said that or his sense are so ridicoulus accute he could sense his hand without looking. (not that looking would be an option when you blindfold yourself)

In his first appearance he takes out 20+ ninjaks......i mean ninjas and injures their leader in a way that he will bleed out in an hour so the police can still take him alive. And as you can see he also manages to draw his knife fast enough to used it as a surface to riccochet the bullet so that is also kind of a nice reflex feat.

For the last set of scans i have to put out context: The whole issue number four of Invincible Universe shows BT kill the whole Guardians of the Globe. But he isn´t really doing it, it´s more like a realistic simulation in his mind to trick a telepathic villain. In any case it is a great feat for how his mind work and that it is tricky enough to fool even a telepath but with the other feats i have shown i think it´s reasonable to assume he his perfectly capable of do this.

I think that´s about it. I could show how he takes out the rest of the GotG but that would be less impressive then those things so i stick with what i have shown.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: Haha Friendoohs (Steve and Larson)