the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Team 1:

Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, Richard Dragon, Connor Hawke, Constantine Drakon, Batman and Deathstroke.

Team 2:

Iron Fist, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Daredevil, Wolverine, Shang Chi and Elektra.

Rules:

• No gear at all.
  • No super powers at all. The only ones that are excluded from this are: Cap's SSS, Daredevil's super-senses, and Deathstroke's physical enhancements.
  • Everybody is bloodlusted. Fight to the death.
  • Takes place in a gladiator's arena, with a huge croud watching and cheering.
  • DC characters are Pre-Flashpoint. Marvel are standard 616.
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Daredevil is useless here.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rpgesus
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Jason Todd solos

LeRizador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define what is necessary powers...

Team 1..Richard Dragon, Batman, Lady Shiva and Cain just make me laugh at team 2's chances.

you also did not list which unvierse

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, though I don't think anyone's useless here.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: yes he is

Environment nullifies him

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By devinwifi
Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha no karate kid huh? To cheap?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By newecho
Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap could solo

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Shiva sucks, and Stroke isn't as good at h2h.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel probably

Without gear speed is kind of lopsided in marvels favour with only cass and mayybe drakon in the same league as the likes of shang chi, daredevil and elektra

Danny might have soloed were it not for the depowering. we dont know how good he is without his chi

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Matt has spent most of his life mastering his senses. He regularly walks around the hussle and bussle of NYC without collapsing in agony, I don't think a cheering crowd would really affect him.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheGrayGhost

To be more specific Matt murdock regularly takes on hordes of gunmen firing at him simulteneously without having this screw up his senses

I doubt a cheering crowd would affect him anymore than the 100 yakuza with the guns or the prison fight with kingpin and bullseye shooting

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By newecho

@thegrayghost: Dragon is above drakon tho... If he is allowing pre new 52 then shiva is the most skilled on the dc side with danny being the most skilled on marvel...

Drakon is just speed and if its equalized then he has no feats to be in this fight... His good showings are all speed related... So this thread is not the best of the best in my opinion as I don't believe bucky belongs here either....

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: dude I love that feat 107 weapon wielding yakuza all taken down in under I think 5 minutes that one Cop was just amazed

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_red_viper  Moderator

@lerizador said:

Team 1..Richard Dragon, Batman, Lady Shiva and Cain just make me laugh at team 2's chances.

Necessary powers are things that without a character would be useless. Like DD's senses (without them he's just a blind guy).

And thanks for reminding me, I'll add versions.

Hahaha no karate kid huh? To cheap?

No. He's too high up in terms of pure skill and there's nobody I can think of that's even remotely close to his level. He tussles with Kryptonians using nothing but pure skill and reflexes.

Team 2. Shiva sucks, and Stroke isn't as good at h2h.

Shiva is probably the best martial artist in DC, not counting KK. She most certainly does not suck.

@newecho said:

@thegrayghost: Dragon is above drakon tho... If he is allowing pre new 52 then shiva is the most skilled on the dc side with danny being the most skilled on marvel...

Drakon is just speed and if its equalized then he has no feats to be in this fight... His good showings are all speed related... So this thread is not the best of the best in my opinion as I don't believe bucky belongs here either....

Drakon's not "just speed", he's also good enough to humiliate Connor Hawke and Mia on a daily routine. Even if he is "just speed", then he's still fast enough to catch 7 arrows fired at him simultaniously by Connor. It actually insulted him that Connor even tried. It's better than bullet-timing.

@mkgod said:

Cap could solo

No he could not. Even with his super powers he can't even hope to solo this team, and he doesn't have them for this fight. Please read OP.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Current Shiva hasn't done anything impressive. She's a weak link on her team.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: drakon has never did anything without it being speed tho,, which you equalized.. He has only done anything to connor a few times and everything was speed related... His skill has never really been on display

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Add T'challa and Taskmaster and take out Bucky and Elektra to make this close.

As it stands, it's Cass, Bruce, Shiva, and Richie vs James and Danny.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1.

Daredevil is useless here.

Daredevil is a better fighter than Deathstroke and can give good fights to everybody else at least

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Rogers doesn't have "super powers," unless I'm missing something. He's only enhanced to peak Human perfection (what a Human could potentially be at their highest). If we take the Super Soldier Serum out of him, which would depower him, then he'd return to his scrawny, short self and thus be the first person taken out. In the case that this isn't happening, my apologies.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: Current Shiva hasn't done anything impressive. She's a weak link on her team.

I know. This is why I put in the OP that it's Pre-Flashpoint. Read it again.

@newecho said:

@the_red_viper: drakon has never did anything without it being speed tho,, which you equalized.. He has only done anything to connor a few times and everything was speed related... His skill has never really been on display

Where did I say I equalized speed? All I said was that no super powers are involved (unless a character is utterly useless without that power, like DD's super senses). Anything achieved by skill and training alone still stands. Which means Drakon still has his speed, which means he's probably the fastest fighter in this match (or maybe it's Elektra. She's scary fast too). Regardless, he's shown skill too.

So no, speed isn't equalized, please read the OP all the way through.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: Rogers doesn't have "super powers," unless I'm missing something. He's only enhanced to peak Human perfection (what a Human could potentially be at their highest). If we take the Super Soldier Serum out of him, which would depower him, then he'd return to his scrawny, short self and thus be the first person taken out. In the case that this isn't happening, my apologies.

Saying that Cap is only "peak human" is like saying that Flash is only lightspeed. Peak Human is most definitely not the definition for someone who dodges bullets because he can "see faster". So yeah, the SSS is out of play. Then again it doesn't mean Steve is an underweight kid like he was before the SSS, he's just as big/strong/fast as he would have been with all his training and experience if he didn't have the SSS. Which is pretty decent.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: He is meta in speed,, and you said no super powers,, which I assumed you took deathstrokes and slades and TWS... Drakon is meta in speed....

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_red_viper  Moderator

@newecho said:

@the_red_viper: He is meta in speed,, and you said no super powers,, which I assumed you took deathstrokes and slades and TWS... Drakon is meta in speed....

By real-world definitions, yes. But it's not a super power. It was achieved by training and pure skill. It's like saying Green Arrow is meta in accuracy or that Batman is meta in intelligence.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Okay. Just to be clear, the SSS is removed, but he is exactly the same without it as he was with it?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: i dont think that makes sense without the SSS he is just a scrawny kid with some training

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: Okay. Just to be clear, the SSS is removed, but he is exactly the same without it as he was with it?

No, he's exactly what he would have been if he didn't have the SSS in the first place but still trained, fought and exercised on a daily basis like he always does.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_red_viper  Moderator

@rpgesus said:

@the_red_viper: i dont think that makes sense without the SSS he is just a scrawny kid with some training

The SSS isn't what makes him look like a bodybuilder. It's all his training that does. Imagine him with all this training but without the SSS that makes him meta-human. In other words, in this fight he's actually just peak-human for a change.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: but he is considered peak human with the SSS i dont see how you can make the assumption that someone that worked out and trained like cap would become that big, fast, strong and stuff. He was able to learn a lot of martial arts and tactics thru the SSS and gain so much muscle mass with the SSS as well

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By newecho

@the_red_viper said:

@newecho said:

By real-world definitions, yes. But it's not a super power. It was achieved by training and pure skill. It's like saying Green Arrow is meta in accuracy or that Batman is meta in intelligence.

No Caption Provided

I don't know how this isn't meta??,, but ok if that is how its explained...Are you allowing slade and steve to use there speed?? Iron fist is also a hard one to not prove that he is using chi.. I always argue that he doesn't use his chi to enhance his skill.. I have to rethink it..

I still think cap and bucky should be replaced with more skilled guys tho... My gut is that the dc side has 4 of their top 5 guys in the fight and the marvel side is missing a couple of their more skilled fighters so I am thinking dc...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_red_viper  Moderator

@rpgesus said:

@the_red_viper: but he is considered peak human with the SSS i dont see how you can make the assumption that someone that worked out and trained like cap would become that big, fast, strong and stuff. He was able to learn a lot of martial arts and tactics thru the SSS and gain so much muscle mass with the SSS as well

Y'know what, I see this is making things too complicated. I'll just add the SSS in again, lol. I'll edit the OP as to what characters are depowered.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

Y'know what, I see this is making things too complicated. I'll just add the SSS in again, lol. I'll edit the OP as to what characters are depowered.

Please do, because you had made it confusing. I have never seen or heard of Rogers looking similar to what you described without SSS being involved. The SSS is actually what made him look like a bodybuilder, by the way. >_o

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_red_viper  Moderator

@newecho said:

@the_red_viper said:

@newecho said:

No Caption Provided

I don't know how this isn't meta??,, but ok if that is how its explained...Are you allowing slade and steve to use there speed?? Iron fist is also a hard one to not prove that he is using chi.. I always argue that he doesn't use his chi to enhance his skill.. I have to rethink it..

I still think cap and bucky should be replaced with more skilled guys tho... I have to rethink it... My gut is that the dc side has 4 of their top 5 guys in the fight and the marvel side is missing a couple of their more skilled fighters so I am thinking dc...

Again, meta-human by definition is super-human. If something was achieved by training alone without any external source being involved, it's not really super-human (not by comics' standarts anyway). That's why Drakon and Elektra and Shiva and all those guys still have their speeds.

And who do you think is mising from team 2? If any, then X-23 and Bullseye come to mind, but I think this team is nicely assembled as it is.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By newecho

@the_red_viper: T'challa and mantis before her upgrades are the biggest omissions with taskmaster, x23, daken, ogun, and the gorgon all being > Cap and TWS in skill in my opinon...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: and you took cap's sss ... He has hardly any feats at all without it... Yeah he has a couple fodder feats that come to mind.... and deathstroke is just as featless....

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_red_viper  Moderator

@newecho said:

@the_red_viper: and you took cap's sss ... He has hardly any feats at all without it... Yeah he has a couple fodder feats that come to mind.... and deathstroke is just as featless....

Read OP again. I edit it earlier.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Team 1 would win easly.

"

• No gear at all.
  • No super powers at all. The only ones that are excluded from this are: Cap's SSS, Daredevil's super-senses, and Deathstroke's physical enhancements.
  • Everybody is bloodlusted. Fight to the death.
  • DC characters are Pre-Flashpoint. "

So, no chi-amps for either Iron Fist or Shang-Chi?...and no meta-human stats + healling-factor for Wolverine?

DC stomps hard.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

"Laugh" it's a bit too much, but yeah it's pretty much this.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine needs his mutant enhancements. That, or remove his adamantium as there is no way he's lugging around 300 lbs of adamantium without his superhuman stats. (Not to mention the adamantium poisoning that will immediately weaken him and leave him debilitated).

Maybe make him bone Wolverine, peak human, no healing factor. Even then, Wolverine doesn't fight at the elite level without his healing factor. He's too used to having it and his style relies on it to a large degree (at least his "confidence" does).

Going team DC. Too filled with elite fighters that are used to depending on little save their skill.

But this is in no way a "stomp". Bat_Girl_CC throws that term around far too loosely.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. 7-8/10

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 the_red_viper  Moderator

Wolverine needs his mutant enhancements. That, or remove his adamantium as there is no way he's lugging around 300 lbs of adamantium without his superhuman stats. (Not to mention the adamantium poisoning that will immediately weaken him and leave him debilitated).

Maybe make him bone Wolverine, peak human, no healing factor. Even then, Wolverine doesn't fight at the elite level without his healing factor. He's too used to having it and his style relies on it to a large degree (at least his "confidence" does).

Going team DC. Too filled with elite fighters that are used to depending on little save their skill.

But this is in no way a "stomp". Bat_Girl_CC throws that term around far too loosely.

No super powers/enhancements automatically means no Adamantium as well. Maybe I should have pointed that one out, but I figured it'd be obvious.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: not with a huge roaring crowd

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points