• 108 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some of mine:

World War Hulk vs. Sentry (World War Hulk #5)
Full-Powered Galactus vs. Full-Powered Tyrant (Silver Surfer #81)
Odinforce Thor vs. Bor (Thor #600)
Classic Thor vs. Savage Hulk (Thor #385)
Joe Fixit vs. Wolverine (Hulk #340)
Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs. Molecule Man (Secret Wars)

What are some of yours?

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man Vs. Morlun (first time around)

Batman Vs. Mutant Leader (Dark Knight Returns)

Hulk's final battle with Abomination (I believe that's Hulk, volume 3, #25)

Conan's "God of War" fight against the Midnight God (in Conan and the Midnight God miniseries)

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey vs Kingpin in back in black

Sentry vs Genis-Vell the unstoppable force vs the immovable object

#5 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Good thread. I must think of this. But the Ultimates' fights vs the Chitauri & the Liberators in Ultimates vol. 1 & 2 come to mind.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Tmul501 (600 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Spidey vs Kingpin in back in blackSentry vs Genis-Vell the unstoppable force vs the immovable object "
I loved the kingpin/spidey fight. When/where did the sentry vs. genis-vell fight happen?
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tmul501 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
" Spidey vs Kingpin in back in blackSentry vs Genis-Vell the unstoppable force vs the immovable object "
I loved the kingpin/spidey fight. When/where did the sentry vs. genis-vell fight happen?"

I don't recall. I just remember it being a stalemate.
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tmul501 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Spidey vs Kingpin in back in blackSentry vs Genis-Vell the unstoppable force vs the immovable object "
I loved the kingpin/spidey fight. When/where did the sentry vs. genis-vell fight happen? "
it happened in thunderbolts..I'll have to find the issue today
#9 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent said:
"Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan"

I didn't read that one. I imagine Vulcan one, right?
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Kurrent said:
"Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan"
I didn't read that one. I imagine Vulcan one, right? "
funny story.
#11 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Kurrent said:
"Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan"
I didn't read that one. I imagine Vulcan one, right? "
funny story."

What happened?
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Kurrent said:
"Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan"
I didn't read that one. I imagine Vulcan one, right? "
funny story."
What happened? "
Havok absorbed a star and beat him senseless.
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't belong in the battle forum.

But...

Spider-Man vs Morlun(The Other)
Spider-Man vs Kingpin(Back in Black)

#14 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Kurrent said:
"Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan"
I didn't read that one. I imagine Vulcan one, right? "
funny story."
What happened? "
Havok absorbed a star and beat him senseless."

Lmfao I know. Vulcan is overhyped, I was just joking by saying that he won.
#15 Posted by Dro (923 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

Hercules vs. the God Squad


"
When did Herc Fight the God Squad?
#16 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Kurrent said:
"Havok VS Vulcan in Emperor Vulcan"
I didn't read that one. I imagine Vulcan one, right? "
funny story."
What happened? "
Havok absorbed a star and beat him senseless. "
That is being kinda nice about it. Havok beat the living sh!t outta him...It was great. Then in Kingbreaker he did it again...LOL





#17 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

all of the above are awesome fights but for some reason i like

  • Batman vs Jason Toad [under the hood]
  • Dick vs Jason [BFTC #3]
  • Spider-man vs king pin [back in black]
  • The two iron fists vs davos and hydr  army [ iron fist: the last iron fist story]
#18 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

yea the back in black bout was epic

#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain vs Lady Shiva (rd.2)
#20 Posted by Man of Lengend (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey vs Kingpin in back in black     
deadpool vs wolverine -always amazing fights 
batman vs the joker in hush 
gambit vs ares short but still cool 
wolverine vs hulk every fight they had was epic 
batman vs superman hush 
nightwing vs deathstroke 
rorschach vs guy in bar( crushed a glass while he was still holding it) 
Mr manhattan  vs gang lords( just makes all of them explode and gut are everywhere) 
silver surfer vs hulk 
deadpool vs juggernaut 
deadpool vs hulk 
deadpool vs cable 
 
all time favorite deadpool kicks cap in nuts ha ha
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dro said:
" @Vance Astro said:

Hercules vs. the God Squad


"
When did Herc Fight the God Squad? "
I don't know the exact issue but I do have scans.
Moderator
#22 Posted by Dro (923 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Doomsday?

#23 Posted by icecream1991 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin vs Surtur 
Hulk vs Thor 
Hulk vs Sentry 
Superman vs Doomsday  
Dr. Manhattan vs Vietnamese soldiers ( reducing the soldiers into molecules and atoms) 
Adrian Viedt vs Rorschach and Night Owl 
Adrian Viedt pawning Comedian 
#24 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan vs Blackbolt is one of my favorites.

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by joshmightbe (24757 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo vs wolverine no wait that sucked
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" lobo vs wolverine no wait that sucked "
LOL.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent said:
"

"
Serves Vulcan right. LOL.
#29 Posted by joshmightbe (24757 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont care much for vulcan

#30 Posted by King Hercules (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules vs Thor (Journey Into Mystery #124-25)
Hercules vs Hulk (Tales to Astonish #79)
Thor vs The Forgotten One (Thor #287-89)
Imperial Guard vs The X-Men ( Uncanny X-Men #138)

#31 Posted by mv (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Has to be The Mask vs Lobo for me, most entertaining fight i've seen in a long time

#32 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

Death of Superman was likely the best I've seen.  That was epic.
 
I also liked Majestic vs Spartan with Void powers.  I have scans of that somewhere on my other computer.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure there is like 4-5 threads exactly like this.

Moderator
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man vs Secret Avengers
Ultimate Spider-man and Spider Woman vs Doctor Octopus
Spider-man vs Morlun (both fights)
Silver Surfer vs Uni-Lord
Ultimate Cap vs Hank Pym 
Daredevil vs Bullseye (in "Hardcore")
Moderator
#35 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo vs Etrigan

#36 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil has had some good fights with Iron Fist and Captain America
Deadpools fights with Punisher have been good
 
Deathstroke vs vs Cassie and Deathstroke vs Nightwing have always been good
 
It seems to me that street level characters have the best fights

#37 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes, it's easier to identify with street level fights, since a punch, or a kick seem to our minds more realistic than, let's say, an energy attack.
Moderator
#38 Posted by Blob (575 posts) - - Show Bio

   The Blob and Hulk fight! 
 

 
#39 Posted by phoenixforce21 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

1st Proteus vs.  Phoenix and Wolverine and Cyclops was a cool one.

#40 Posted by CAPiTA (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

any fight with Deadpool in it is sure to be entertaining.

#41 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Iron Man vs Secret Avengers
Ultimate Spider-man and Spider Woman vs Doctor Octopus
Spider-man vs Morlun (both fights)
Silver Surfer vs Uni-Lord
Ultimate Cap vs Hank Pym 
Daredevil vs Bullseye (in "Hardcore")
"

What issue was Iron Man vs Secret Avengers?
#42 Posted by Scarbearer (745 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite fight ever will always be The Champion vs. Thing in Marvel Two In One Annual #7.
 
It's completely goofy, and yet, undeniably awesome at the same time, and it illustrates perfectly why Ben is my favorite of the Marvel Strongmen.
 
Its easy to be the flavor of the month 'unstoppable power house."  It's a lot tougher to be the guy that is always getting his ass kicked so they can establish a new character as the next 'big thing' and keep pulling yourself back up by your boot straps and returning to the good fight!

#43 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules vs Thor - "Thor"  # 126 and 127. 
Hercules vs Thor - "Thor:  Blood Oath" # 3 and 4. 
Thing vs  Hulk - "Fantastic Four # 112. 
Thing vs Hulk - "Marvel Feature" # 11. 
Superman vs Captain Marvel - "Kingdom Come" # 4. 
Thing vs Silver Surfer - "Fantastic Four" # 55. 
Hyperion vs Gladiator - "Quasar" # 54. 
Hercules vs Hulk - "Tales to Astonish # 79. 
Thor vs Hulk - "Defenders" # 10. 
Thing vs Power Man (Luke Cage) - "Fantastic Four" # 170. 
#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mucklefluga said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Iron Man vs Secret Avengers
Ultimate Spider-man and Spider Woman vs Doctor Octopus
Spider-man vs Morlun (both fights)
Silver Surfer vs Uni-Lord
Ultimate Cap vs Hank Pym 
Daredevil vs Bullseye (in "Hardcore")
"
What issue was Iron Man vs Secret Avengers? "
Iron Man vol. 4 # 14.
Moderator
#45 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio
@scarbearer said:
"My favorite fight ever will always be The Champion vs. Thing in Marvel Two In One Annual #7.  It's completely goofy, and yet, undeniably awesome at the same time, and it illustrates perfectly why Ben is my favorite of the Marvel Strongmen.  Its easy to be the flavor of the month 'unstoppable power house."  It's a lot tougher to be the guy that is always getting his ass kicked so they can establish a new character as the next 'big thing' and keep pulling yourself back up by your boot straps and returning to the good fight! "

This comic and battle was truly awesome!  Great choice!
#46 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

superman versus doomsday

#47 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs General Zod [For Tommorow]
Wonder Woman vs Superman [Sacrifice]
Teen Titans vs Titans East [Titans East]
Wolverine vs Omega Red [WO 38]
Deadpool vs Sabertooth [C/D 41]
Thor vs Iron Man [Iron Man 64] 
Superboy vs Superboy Prime [Infinite Crisis] 
Thor vs Beta Ray Bill [Thor 337]

#48 Posted by SlimJ87D (10763 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Tmul501 said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
" Spidey vs Kingpin in back in blackSentry vs Genis-Vell the unstoppable force vs the immovable object "
I loved the kingpin/spidey fight. When/where did the sentry vs. genis-vell fight happen?"
I don't recall. I just remember it being a stalemate. "
I don't see it as a stalemate. He can own the Sentry, and he wrecked a universe and recreated it. Much more raw power. 
#49 Edited by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man vs Kingpin ( Back In Black Amazing spider-man #542
Spider-man vs Captain America ( Civil War #534
Spider-man vs Kravens ( Grim Hunt # 637
Wolverine vs Devil (Wolverine goes to Hell #4
Daredevil vs Bullseye ( After Elektra's Death DD # 181
Spider-man vs Venom ( Amazing spider-man #300 )
 
This for now. 
=]

#50 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Spider-man vs Kingpin ( Back In Black Amazing spider-man #542
Spider-man vs Captain America ( Civil War #534
Spider-man vs Kravens ( Grim Hunt # 637
Wolverine vs Devil (Wolverine goes to Hell #4
Daredevil vs Bullseye ( After Elektra's Death DD # 181 )  This for now. =] "
Dude, you forgot Spidey's first three fights against Venom.... :(